ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Links Directory

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Search
links 2.2.9

Search Results
Entries suggested by "11-SETTEMBRE"

Entries
911 Myths 5 *
"Whatever you believe about 9/11, the spreading of false claims helps no-one, and we’d like to play a small part in revealing some of them. We’re not about debunking entire conspiracies, then, but will use this site to zoom in on what we think are the more dubious stories, revealing the misquotes, the distortions, the inaccuracies that are so common online."

Category Resources for debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 

Suggest other entries I might like
16th November 2006
  WTC 7 and the Lies of the 9/11 "Truth Movement" Left click: open entry/Right click: save entry 3 *
Mark Roberts' examination of the claims of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Link goes to PDF. Word doc is available at:

http://www.911myths.com/WTC7_Lies.doc

16th November 2006
3.85 Mbytes
AE911Truth.INFO

An expose of Richard Gage and his 9/11 group Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

3rd February 2008
Frequently Stupid Theories 0 *

"The purpose of this document is to provide a rebuttal to the most common theories raised by 9/11 Deniers in either verbal debates or message boards. Simply refer any 9/11 Denier spammers to this page in order for them to properly shut up."
--Mark Iradian

23rd November 2006
The 9/11 Debunker Guide

"There are likely a number of forums out there that serve as good forums to take a close look at the facts and actually discuss the issue, and I encourage you to visit those. What I offer here is an analysis of the events without any pointless mud-slinging or second-grade name-calling tactics."
--911debunker

29th November 2006

Category