International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Continuation The Trump Presidency: Part 25 (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346437)

kookbreaker 1st September 2020 05:36 PM

Quote:

And you have people coming over with bags of soup — big bags of soup. And they lay it on the ground, and the anarchists take it and they start throwing it at our cops, at our police. And if it hits you, that's worse than a brick because that's got force. It's the perfect size. It's, like, made perfect.

And when they get caught, they say, 'No, this is just soup for my family.' And then the media says, 'This is just soup. These people are very, very innocent. They're innocent people. These are just protesters. Isn't it wonderful to allow protesting?'"
Umm, yeah Mr. President....

Stacyhs 1st September 2020 05:58 PM

Pence says he "doesn't recall" being put on standby during Trump's unscheduled Saturday visit to Walter Reed last November. No denial. Just "doesn't recall". That's the standard 'non-denial' used when you can't honestly deny something. He so was put on standby.

SezMe 1st September 2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13208492)
This is a picture of me this morning as I was going to the Fred Meyer Grocery Store.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...e9d493b611.jpg

The Fake News won't mention how clean I keep the streets. Sad!

chrispy 1st September 2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 13208793)
Umm, yeah Mr. President....

Is this satire or real? I can't tell anymore. Please tell me it is satire

Norman Alexander 1st September 2020 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy (Post 13208832)
Is this satire or real? I can't tell anymore. Please tell me it is satire

Oh ******* dear.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1300909465412091906

I Am The Scum 1st September 2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy (Post 13208832)
Is this satire or real? I can't tell anymore. Please tell me it is satire

Recently uncovered footage from late July. I had to look it up myself because I assumed kookbreaker was making some obscure sitcom reference.

Stacyhs 1st September 2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy (Post 13208832)
Is this satire or real? I can't tell anymore. Please tell me it is satire

Nope.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1300909465412091906

I Am The Scum 1st September 2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13208834)

The full quote in the second post is just insane. It's like a 5-year-old making up a story.

Skeptic Ginger 1st September 2020 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armitage72 (Post 13208652)
I'm seeing it claimed that nobody said anything about "a series of mini-strokes", until Trump himself brought it up.

That's interesting because all I read was a small stroke. So now we know, the diagnosis was a series of mini-strokes. They probably put him on anti-coags.

CapelDodger 1st September 2020 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13208815)
Pence says he "doesn't recall" being put on standby during Trump's unscheduled Saturday visit to Walter Reed last November. No denial. Just "doesn't recall". That's the standard 'non-denial' used when you can't honestly deny something. He so was put on standby.

And it's on record.

carlitos 1st September 2020 06:29 PM

The Trump Presidency: Part 25
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum (Post 13208839)
The full quote in the second post is just insane. It's like a 5-year-old making up a story.



Was that around the time of the cement milkshakes?

In Bad Boys, Sean Penn used cans of Soda in a pillowcase as a weapon. Bags of soup, sheesh.

Stacyhs 1st September 2020 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13208844)
That's interesting because all I read was a small stroke. So now we know, the diagnosis was a series of mini-strokes. They probably put him on anti-coags.

I think that's likely. When my mom had a TIA, she had another shortly thereafter. I think he inadvertently let out more info.

Jim_MDP 1st September 2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum (Post 13208839)
The full quote in the second post is just insane. It's like a 5-year-old making up a story.

This is the first I'm seeing this, missed it completely back whenever.
It starts as "cans" of soup. Sounds nasty, and effective (I'd go with the little single serving veg though... you could carry a lot more of those. [emoji1] ) but he goes immediately to "bags" of soup.
WTF?
Really... what the actual? Bags? Where did that thought even come from?
[emoji53]

TIAs baby. Walter Reed and TIAs, it's gonna come out. [emoji21]

Skeptic Ginger 1st September 2020 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13208779)
I'm watching Tim Murtaugh, Trump's mouthpiece, twisting himself into a pretzel trying to explain away his master's ridiculous "plane full of thugs" lie on Anderson Cooper's show. It's hysterical! He keeps trying to claim that it's 'OK' because 120 people arrested in Kenosha were from out of state so that somehow justifies the claim. He's also using the tactic of just continually talking over John (the host filling in for Cooper, don't know his last name) when he's called on the fallacy of that argument. What a slime ball.

ETA: First that flight was coming into Washington. Later today he claimed it was leaving DC. He can't even keep his own lies straight.

So all the thugs from all over just happen to be connecting through a DC hub? :p

Jim_MDP 1st September 2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13208851)
So all the thugs from all over just happen to be connecting through a DC hub? :p

I would have guessed Atlanta, to be honest.
[emoji1]

:ducks:

carlitos 1st September 2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13208851)
So all the thugs from all over just happen to be connecting through a DC hub? :p



Maybe they are using Soros’ United miles and have to go through a hub to get the saver rate.

Norman Alexander 1st September 2020 06:36 PM

Come on, USA. You have a big, beautiful, powerful constitution, and the 25th Amendment in that big, beautiful, powerful constitution deals with removing a president who can no longer president properly.

Just bite the big, beautiful, powerful bullet and ditch the raving moron. It's getting to the stage that he can't even dress or toilet himself. Because this **** just keeps on dribbling out of him in public. It's embarrassing for everyone, and bad for your country.

Fix it.

Now.

CapelDodger 1st September 2020 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SezMe (Post 13208773)
Agreed. I wish he had included the GOP in his condemnation of Trump's racism. If the Dems don't take the Senate, Biden will be severely hampered in trying to pass legislation.

Biden's facing-off with Trump at the national level : Senate seats are a State-level subject. It's up to the State Democratic Party to point up the connection.

Stacyhs 1st September 2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 13208855)
Maybe they are using Soros’ United miles and have to go through a hub to get the saver rate.

It can't be Soros because Trump said Biden is being controlled by people on the streets 'you've never heard of'.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ef7cc19218.png

Norman Alexander 1st September 2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13208858)
It can't be Soros because Trump said Biden is being controlled by people on the streets 'you've never heard of'.

But Trump apparently HAS heard of them. Shady underworld characters are the very type of people he mixes with, and has done for decades.

Jim_MDP 1st September 2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13208856)
Come on, USA. You have a big, beautiful, powerful constitution, and the 25th Amendment in that big, beautiful, powerful constitution deals with removing a president who can no longer president properly.

Just bite the big, beautiful, powerful bullet and ditch the raving moron. It's getting to the stage that he can't even dress or toilet himself. Because this **** just keeps on dribbling out of him in public. It's embarrassing for everyone, and bad for your country.

Fix it.

Now.

Not gonna happen. [emoji20]
Its the Senate chamber of our Congress that would say yea or nay... and he has that one in his pocket. We just have to ride it out.

Norman Alexander 1st September 2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP (Post 13208863)
Not gonna happen. [emoji20]
Its the Senate chamber of our Congress that would say yea or nay... and he has that one in his pocket.

Understood. But I suspect even they are seeing that being the only rats staying on this rapidly sinking ship captained by a cross-eyed lunatic criminal is perhaps not the best career-advancing option after all.

I Am The Scum 1st September 2020 06:54 PM

Bags of soup are sometimes used in fast-service restaurants. They come frozen so you can easily thaw and reheat in the double boiler. I doubt Donald knew anything about that, though. They're definitely not easy to come by. You can't buy them at the super market. Maybe the restaurant is in on it.

chrispy 1st September 2020 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13208834)

Dear Baby Jeebus. :jaw-dropp

Jim_MDP 1st September 2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum (Post 13208867)
Bags of soup are sometimes used in fast-service restaurants. They come frozen so you can easily thaw and reheat in the double boiler. I doubt Donald knew anything about that, though. They're definitely not easy to come by. You can't buy them at the super market. Maybe the restaurant is in on it.

In the US?
Never heard of such a thing myself.
(We don't have bagged milk either. Thankfully IMO.)

Norman Alexander 1st September 2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum (Post 13208867)
Bags of soup are sometimes used in fast-service restaurants. They come frozen so you can easily thaw and reheat in the double boiler. I doubt Donald knew anything about that, though. They're definitely not easy to come by. You can't buy them at the super market. Maybe the restaurant is in on it.

It seems to have originated as cans of soup in a sock or pillowcase. Anti-antifa influencers online (baselessly) accused BLM of using these as a weapon.

Trump, not knowing one food item from another if it hit him upside the head because he has never seen the inside of a kitchen except for walking through one to find the nearest media conference, confuselled "cans" for "bags" in his tiny muddled brainspace.

Jim_MDP 1st September 2020 07:06 PM

Well hell... another half-measure cockup from the Donald.
An eviction moratorium for renters through year's end.
What about property owners? Who's going to be the next Mnuchin jackhole to snap up apartment buildings in foreclosure come January?
And will renters be protected then from a six or seven month back rent bill?

varwoche 1st September 2020 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13208856)
Come on, USA. You have a big, beautiful, powerful constitution, and the 25th Amendment in that big, beautiful, powerful constitution deals with removing a president who can no longer president properly.

Just bite the big, beautiful, powerful bullet and ditch the raving moron. It's getting to the stage that he can't even dress or toilet himself. Because this **** just keeps on dribbling out of him in public. It's embarrassing for everyone, and bad for your country.

Fix it.

Now.

This requires Pence plus half the cabinet, which at this point consists of the most servile of cultists. Not a chance.

chrispy 1st September 2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 13208878)
This requires Pence plus half the cabinet, which at this point consists of the most servile of cultists. Not a chance.

I left halway through the Obama years. I should have stayed until he left so that a liveable US is somewhat recent in my memory. But alas, I'm glad I got out when I did. Sad to watch from abroad.

surrogate 1st September 2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP (Post 13208849)
This is the first I'm seeing this, missed it completely back whenever.
It starts as "cans" of soup. Sounds nasty, and effective (I'd go with the little single serving veg though... you could carry a lot more of those. [emoji1] ) but he goes immediately to "bags" of soup.
WTF?
Really... what the actual? Bags? Where did that thought even come from?
[emoji53]

TIAs baby. Walter Reed and TIAs, it's gonna come out. [emoji21]

My guess is that he meant that one or more people bring bags containing multiple cans of soup to distribute to other protesters.

Elagabalus 1st September 2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum (Post 13208867)
Bags of soup are sometimes used in fast-service restaurants. They come frozen so you can easily thaw and reheat in the double boiler. I doubt Donald knew anything about that, though. They're definitely not easy to come by. You can't buy them at the super market. Maybe the restaurant is in on it.


Double boiler?! Got to use a microwave to get them up to boiling lava hot! Otherwise Hot Pockets™ are much more throwable.

Captain_Swoop 1st September 2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am The Scum (Post 13208867)
Bags of soup are sometimes used in fast-service restaurants. They come frozen so you can easily thaw and reheat in the double boiler. I doubt Donald knew anything about that, though. They're definitely not easy to come by. You can't buy them at the super market. Maybe the restaurant is in on it.

I think he means bags containing tins of soup

Norman Alexander 1st September 2020 07:34 PM

https://lovefromcompanies.com/wp-con...e-Soup-Mix.jpg

So this is now an AR-15? (Asparagus & Rice)

Jim_MDP 1st September 2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surrogate (Post 13208886)
My guess is that he meant that one or more people bring bags containing multiple cans of soup to distribute to other protesters.

That at least.makes sense. What a bizarre way to discuss it though. What am I saying... it's Trump.

Captain_Swoop 1st September 2020 07:38 PM

Trump Tweets

Mike Pence was never put on standby, & there were no mini-strokes. This is just more Fake News by @CNN, a phony story. The reason for the visit to Walter Reed, together with the full press pool, was to complete my yearly physical. Short visit, then returned (with press) to W.H...

Jim_MDP 1st September 2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 13208878)
This requires Pence plus half the cabinet, which at this point consists of the most servile of cultists. Not a chance.

Speaking of brain farts. I must have had impeachment on my mind saying removal would be a Senate decision.
Same result though... VP and his own cabinet oust Trump? Not gonna happen.
[emoji20]

Captain_Swoop 1st September 2020 07:40 PM

Trump Retweeted

The National Pulse
@TheNatPulse
@Nigel_Farage: President @realDonaldTrump's base is still very highly motivated. I think he will win in November, but the early mail-in voting is potentially a dark cloud on the horizon

Jim_MDP 1st September 2020 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13208901)
Trump Tweets

Mike Pence was never put on standby, & there were no mini-strokes. This is just more Fake News by @CNN, a phony story. The reason for the visit to Walter Reed, together with the full press pool, was to complete my yearly physical. Short visit, then returned (with press) to W.H...

I thought he said at the time it was the FIRST portion of a check-up (not a thing) and not the completion of same.
I may be mistaken, not that the story holds up either way.

Norman Alexander 1st September 2020 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13208901)
Trump Tweets

Mike Pence was never put on standby, & there were no mini-strokes. This is just more Fake News by @CNN, a phony story. The reason for the visit to Walter Reed, together with the full press pool, was to complete my yearly physical. Short visit, then returned (with press) to W.H...

You don't remember that, Donny, because (a) you never listen to anything anyone tells you anyway, (b) because of that and your powerful ability to blurt out all the secret squirrel stuff in public like a broken fountain, your peeps are being quite selective about what they do tell you, and (c) you were having a bunch of brain-fades at the time requiring you to go to hospital.

Captain_Swoop 1st September 2020 07:43 PM

Donald J. Trump Retweeted
The National Pulse
@TheNatPulse
WATCH – Dems Set To Reject Election Day Results, Kassam Explains

(video in link)
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheNatPul...08966075711489

Armitage72 1st September 2020 07:47 PM

There's a scene in "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" in which a disguised Arthur tries to talk to some farmers about agriculture and his ignorance causes him to sound like a deranged imbecile. That's what the soup rant reminds me of.

Captain_Swoop 1st September 2020 07:49 PM

Trump Retweeted

Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS
@RepGosar
Extremely important study from Revolver News showing lockdowns more deadly than COVID itself.

No wonder people are fleeing drudge for Revolver, as @TuckerCarlson said on his show.

Captain_Swoop 1st September 2020 07:51 PM

Trump Retweeted

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
You will hear a non-stop barrage of lies from the mainstream media today in the wake of Biden's disastrous appearance and plunging polls...
- Trump is "sick"
- Trump's polling is terrible
- Trump makes Antifa/BLM riot
- Trump causes liberal & the Bulwank staff's impotence
Lies!

Captain_Swoop 1st September 2020 07:54 PM

Trump Tweets
Great honor, but think we are much higher than 46%. Hidden vote!
Quote Tweet

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers

Among Black Voters:
Biden 66% (-23 vs 2016 results)
Trump 28% (+20)

Among Hispanic Voters:
Biden 56% (-10)
Trump 41% (+13) twitter.com/PpollingNumber…

Regnad Kcin 1st September 2020 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 13208270)
If I see a thug with this-and-that on a plane, I'll kill them.

I love this forum’s greatest hits.

Norman Alexander 1st September 2020 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13208918)
Trump Tweets
Great honor, but think we are much higher than 46%. Hidden vote!
Quote Tweet

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers

Among Black Voters:
Biden 66% (-23 vs 2016 results)
Trump 28% (+20)

Among Hispanic Voters:
Biden 56% (-10)
Trump 41% (+13) twitter.com/PpollingNumber…

I reject your reality and substitute my wacko, swivel-eyed, pulled-from-my-powerful-ass own.

Skeptic Ginger 1st September 2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP (Post 13208870)
In the US?
Never heard of such a thing myself.
(We don't have bagged milk either. Thankfully IMO.)

Yes we do. Restaurants and cafeterias use big bags of milk in a big dispenser.

Silly Green Monkey 1st September 2020 08:41 PM

I have several bags of beef stew, ready to be cut open and heated. I got them from the food bank.

Skeptic Ginger 1st September 2020 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP (Post 13208875)
Well hell... another half-measure cockup from the Donald.
An eviction moratorium for renters through year's end.
What about property owners? Who's going to be the next Mnuchin jackhole to snap up apartment buildings in foreclosure come January?
And will renters be protected then from a six or seven month back rent bill?

Damn, that's right. See sig.

alfaniner 1st September 2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13208918)
Trump Tweets
Great honor, but think we are much higher than 46%. Hidden vote!
Quote Tweet

Political Polls
@PpollingNumbers

Among Black Voters:
Biden 66% (-23 vs 2016 results)
Trump 28% (+20)

Among Hispanic Voters:
Biden 56% (-10)
Trump 41% (+13) twitter.com/PpollingNumber…

"And don't forget!!! 96% Approval Rating In The Republican Party!!!"


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.