International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Continuation The Trump Presidency: Part 25 (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346437)

Skeptic Ginger 10th October 2020 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RolandRat (Post 13252812)
"President Donald Trump falsely claimed in an interview on Thursday night that Virginia governor Ralph Northam "executed a baby".

"He doesn't want to talk about it. But he [Joe Biden] endorsed the Virginia governor [Ralph Northam] who ... executed a baby," Mr Trump, 74, told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"[Mr Northam] executed a baby ... the baby can be born, and then you can kill the baby. And he's totally in favour of that," he added."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...?ocid=msedgdhp

Is the numpty actually referring to something specific that happened or is this just something else he pulled from his rectum?

The governor needs to sue for slander and make a big fuss doing it.

Captain_Swoop 10th October 2020 11:23 AM

Trump begins his first post-coronavirus diagnosis speech by telling his adoring fans at the White House, "we gotta vote these people into oblivion. Into oblivion. Gotta get rid of 'em. So bad for our country."

"I have done more for the black community than any president since Abraham Lincoln. Nobody can dispute it. Nobody can dispute it. Nobody can dispute it."

Captain_Swoop 10th October 2020 11:25 AM

Trump claims the coronavirus is "disappearing," then says the situation in the US isn't that different from elsewhere, "very big flareup in Canada."
Canada had about 2,500 new coronavirus cases on Friday, US had more than 58,000.

Trump on mail voting: "I think we're gonna swamp 'em by so much hopefully it's not gonna matter, and we have law enforcement watching."

Minoosh 10th October 2020 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13253710)
Trump claims the coronavirus is "disappearing," then says the situation in the US isn't that different from elsewhere, "very big flareup in Canada."
Canada had about 2,500 new coronavirus cases on Friday, US had more than 58,000.

Trump on mail voting: "I think we're gonna swamp 'em by so much hopefully it's not gonna matter, and we have law enforcement watching."

I'm starting to think that the U.S. should have election monitors of the sort associated with emerging democracies.

TragicMonkey 10th October 2020 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13253712)
I'm starting to think that the U.S. should have election monitors of the sort associated with emerging democracies.

I'm starting to think that the US needs a kindergarten teacher to supervise the president at all times to make sure he doesn't hurt himself with the child scissors during craft time.

Captain_Swoop 10th October 2020 11:32 AM

Trump Tweets

Joe Biden is a PUPPET of CASTRO-CHAVISTAS like Crazy Bernie, AOC and Castro-lover Karen Bass. Biden is supported by socialist Gustavo Petro, a major LOSER and former M-19 guerrilla leader. Biden is weak on socialism and will betray Colombia. I stand with you!

Congratulations to former President @AlvaroUribeVel, a hero, former recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom and an ally of our Country in the fight against CASTRO-CHAVISMO! I will always stand with our Colombian friends!

Beelzebuddy 10th October 2020 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13253717)
Trump Tweets

Joe Biden is a PUPPET of CASTRO-CHAVISTAS like Crazy Bernie, AOC and Castro-lover Karen Bass. Biden is supported by socialist Gustavo Petro, a major LOSER and former M-19 guerrilla leader. Biden is weak on socialism and will betray Colombia. I stand with you!

Congratulations to former President @AlvaroUribeVel, a hero, former recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom and an ally of our Country in the fight against CASTRO-CHAVISMO! I will always stand with our Colombian friends!

La Calabaza se ha vuelto loca.

Stacyhs 10th October 2020 11:38 AM

I think Trump needs one of those horrible shock collars they use for dogs. Every time he lies, he gets shocked.

surrogate 10th October 2020 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13253725)
I think Trump needs one of those horrible shock collars they use for dogs. Every time he lies, he gets shocked.

The cost of the batteries would bankrupt the country

Stacyhs 10th October 2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surrogate (Post 13253726)
The cost of the batteries would bankrupt the country

But think of the jobs! The factories we'd have to build just to make the batteries alone would create thousands of jobs.

Elagabalus 10th October 2020 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13253717)
Trump Tweets

Joe Biden is a PUPPET of CASTRO-CHAVISTAS like Crazy Bernie, AOC and Castro-lover Karen Bass. Biden is supported by socialist Gustavo Petro, a major LOSER and former M-19 guerrilla leader. Biden is weak on socialism and will betray Colombia. I stand with you!

Congratulations to former President @AlvaroUribeVel, a hero, former recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom and an ally of our Country in the fight against CASTRO-CHAVISMO! I will always stand with our Colombian friends!

In fact back in his M-19 guerrilla days he was Major Gustavo Petro! :boxedin:

Is it CASTRO-CHAVISTAS or CASTRO-CHAVISMO? CASTRO-BEVMO?!

Giordano 10th October 2020 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper (Post 13253593)
Has he gotten the Nobel peace prize yet?

I will have you know that I received a Noble Fir Christmas Tree last December from my wife for my peace keeping between my sons! I was very proud.

Mader Levap 10th October 2020 12:40 PM

When presidential Twitter looks like very unflattering (to say at least) parody of presidential Twitter...

Imagine some sort of historical fiction ten, or even 5 years ago presenting future POTUS that behaves like Trump. It would be considered pure unrealistic satire about something that can't ever happen in USA.

USA rots.

Giordano 10th October 2020 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13253725)
I think Trump needs one of those horrible shock collars they use for dogs. Every time he lies, he gets shocked.

I think he already has one. Weren’t the shocks what people falsely interpreted as coughs?

alfaniner 10th October 2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mader Levap (Post 13253774)
When presidential Twitter looks like very unflattering (to say at least) parody of presidential Twitter...

Imagine some sort of historical fiction ten, or even 5 years ago presenting future POTUS that behaves like Trump. It would be considered pure unrealistic satire about something that can't ever happen in USA.

USA rots.

Ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

Ladewig 10th October 2020 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13253725)
I think Trump needs one of those horrible shock collars they use for dogs. Every time he lies, he gets shocked.

There are dogs not quite bright enough to figure out that each bark produces a shock. They bark, feel the shock, and then bark because they are in distress.

Plus, I think he may truly believe he is telling the truth when he makes some of his outlandish claims. He would be quite confused if he were shocked after making such claims (e.g. I have done more for black people than any president other than Lincoln (and we all know it is just a matter of time before he drops the Lincoln qualifier (we can expect the Mt Rushmore idea to be re-floated around that Same time))).

Stacyhs 10th October 2020 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13253833)
There are dogs not quite bright enough to figure out that each bark produces a shock. They bark, feel the shock, and then bark because they are in distress.

Plus, I think he may truly believe he is telling the truth when he makes some of his outlandish claims. He would be quite confused if he were shocked after making such claims (e.g. I have done more for black people than any president other than Lincoln (and we all know it is just a matter of time before he drops the Lincoln qualifier (we can expect the Mt Rushmore idea to be re-floated around that Same time))).

I do think he believes a lot of his lies because he's a pathological liar and he lives in an altered reality.

Mader Levap 10th October 2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfaniner (Post 13253793)
Ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

No. But I heard POTUS guy that was there is infinitely better than Trump.

alfaniner 10th October 2020 02:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
"There must have been at least a half a million people there!" (Note: not a real quote. Yet.)
More like about 400.
(eta -- I wondered if cropping the original picture would make it look like more people. Not really.)

Horatius 10th October 2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13253712)
I'm starting to think that the U.S. should have election monitors of the sort associated with emerging democracies.


I've been saying for year that you guys should hire Elections Canada to teach you how to run an election properly. Letting the political parties actually be in charge of large parts of your electoral process is quite possibly the dumbest idea the US has ever had. And when you consider the amount of competition for that award, that's saying something.....

Aridas 10th October 2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13253712)
I'm starting to think that the U.S. should have election monitors of the sort associated with emerging democracies.

More on that subject.

Quote:

Our survey found broad public support for international election observers. More than 70% agreed or strongly agreed to allow observers, with Democrats more supportive than Republicans – 77.2% and 65.3%, respectively. We found similarly high support between those preferring Joe Biden, 74.2%, and those preferring Donald Trump, 65.2%.

Captain_Swoop 10th October 2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfaniner (Post 13253856)
"There must have been at least a half a million people there!" (Note: not a real quote. Yet.)
More like about 400.
(eta -- I wondered if cropping the original picture would make it look like more people. Not really.)

ABC News has confirmed that attendees to Trump WH Rally were paid.

Dr.Sid 10th October 2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13253905)
ABC News has confirmed that attendees to Trump WH Rally were paid.

All of them !?

GlennB 10th October 2020 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
At the White House farce speech, Trump was sporting a hefty plaster (UK)/bandaid (US) on the back of his right hand, the kind of thing you have after a canula is removed, only much bigger. I've had a few of those and they were pretty small.

Stacyhs 10th October 2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid (Post 13253906)
All of them !?

No. Some of them had they're travel expenses and lodging paid for my Blexit which is Candace Owen's group.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cand...ry?id=73531036

dudalb 10th October 2020 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid (Post 13253072)
Discussing Titanic in Trump presidency thread now ?
Sounds about right .. :)

A nice change form the Hitler Bunker references...

Skeptic Ginger 10th October 2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13253905)
ABC News has confirmed that attendees to Trump WH Rally were paid.

Well they obviously got free T-shirts and hats so that adds to the evidence.

Candace Owens' BLEXIT group pays for some attendees' travel to Trump's White House event
Quote:

Attendees were told they "must" wear a BLEXIT shirt, according to emails.

Some guests for Saturday's White House event on the South Lawn, which will be President Donald Trump's first since testing positive for the coronavirus, had their travel and lodging paid for by controversial conservative activist Candace Owens' group BLEXIT, according to emails obtained by ABC News.
More interesting stuff in the article about the anti-BLM group.

Elagabalus 10th October 2020 04:38 PM

Trumps latest vid from the White House.

Quote:

We're taking care of our … seniors. Your not vulnerable, but they like to say "the vulnerable," but you're the least vulnerable! But for this one thing - you are vulnerable!!

Trump Refuses a Virtual Debate The Daily Show

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


tl;dr

https://youtu.be/UV0WQ75dkYA?t=254

a_unique_person 10th October 2020 04:52 PM

Is that the one thing driving doctors mad?

The Atheist 10th October 2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlennB (Post 13253913)
At the White House farce speech, Trump was sporting a hefty plaster (UK)/bandaid (US) on the back of his right hand, the kind of thing you have after a canula is removed, only much bigger. I've had a few of those and they were pretty small.

Like all toddlers, he wouldn't stop playing with it.

shemp 10th October 2020 05:28 PM

I wonder if some of his followers will look back in ten or twenty years and realize how easily they were played like a fiddle?

Mumbles 10th October 2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13253966)
Well they obviously got free T-shirts and hats so that adds to the evidence.

Candace Owens' BLEXIT group pays for some attendees' travel to Trump's White House event


More interesting stuff in the article about the anti-BLM group.

The grift continues.

The Hitler apologist spent the afternoon on Twitter bragging that her 2,029 (her claim, no evidence given) person group were entirely peaceful, unlike the Women's March, or the various BLM rallies that have been overwhelmingly peaceful I suppose. Stunts like this would work on the sort of person that sees black people walking by their McMansions and run out improperly holding guns at the marchers, but those people are already voting for Dolt 45 anyway.

But they'll give her money for it.

(and I'll note, as always, that Blexit is a name that she stole from a Minnesota nonprofit group that supported black-owned local businesses.)

JoeMorgue 10th October 2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13254001)
I wonder if some of his followers will look back in ten or twenty years and realize how easily they were played like a fiddle?

Somebody who's a few years older than me can maybe answer this.

Given that this:

https://gisgeography.com/wp-content/...ction-1972.png

is how Nixon won the election 1972 and he resigned / "You can't fire me I quit" in 1974...

How many open and proud Nixon supporters could you find in 1978-1980 or so?

shemp 10th October 2020 05:52 PM

Not many, but he didn't have a cult of personality, social media, Fox News, etc., to keep his followers in line. These morons aren't going away easily.

Beelzebuddy 10th October 2020 05:57 PM

Nixon's downfall is one contender for the trigger that set the GOP on its current path. The lesson they learned from his impeachment and disgrace wasn't "we need to have less morally bankrupt asshats," but "having standards is a poor political strategy."

kookbreaker 10th October 2020 06:23 PM

Remember how hard it was to find anyone who voted for Bush by late 2008?

shemp 10th October 2020 08:16 PM

Trump picks up Taliban endorsement

Quote:

President Trump's reelection bid received a vote of support Friday from an entity most in his party would reject: the Taliban.


Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told CBS News in a phone interview, "We hope he will win the election and wind up U.S. military presence in Afghanistan." The militant group expressed some concern about Mr. Trump's bout with the coronavirus. "When we heard about Trump being COVID-19 positive, we got worried for his health, but seems he is getting better," another Taliban senior leader told CBS News.

Segnosaur 10th October 2020 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 13254042)
Remember how hard it was to find anyone who voted for Bush by late 2008?

The same thing might happen with Trump. But on the other hand, Bush's popularity actually fluctuated... Rising after 9/11, and then falling when Iraq became a quagmire and the recession hit. Trump's popularity seems to be stuck in the 40% range. Its possible that the MAGAchuds will stick with him long after he leaves office.

The Atheist 10th October 2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13254083)
Trump picks up Taliban endorsement

:dl:

Not many people can be endorsed by both the KKK and the Taliban.

When you add in Kim Jung-Un, Vladimir Putin, Mohammed bin Sultan, Narendra Modi, Recep Erdogan and Jair Bolsonaro, how could you not vote for him?

Ladewig 10th October 2020 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Atheist (Post 13254097)
:dl:

Not many people can be endorsed by both the KKK and the Taliban.

When you add in Kim Jung-Un, Vladimir Putin, Mohammed bin Sultan, Narendra Modi, Recep Erdogan and Jair Bolsonaro, how could you not vote for him?

Strange bedfellows indeed.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.