International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Continuation The Trump Presidency: Part 25 (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346437)

Ladewig 3rd September 2020 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13210279)
Time to poke at things!

First things first - Trump encourages North Carolina residents to vote twice to test mail-in system. Yes, you read that right. Trump just exhorted a huge number of people to commit a felony. Criminal incitement?

Après vous, M. Président.

I think it would be a good talking point taunt.
“President Trump urged all North Carolinians to vote twice. I say, ‘please do not vote twice until you see President Trump do it himself.‘ If he’s afraid to do it, then you shouldn’t either.”

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211243)
Do you dislike Pelosi because she is effective?

No, I don’t think she is. Being effective would, for example, have resulted in articles of impeachment years earlier. Her tendency towards being openly disdainful of members of her own party helps to mark her as someone who has been in office far too long.

As for the mask issue, she shouldn’t ever enter a closed space without a mask on. She should also be aware of and following local COVID restrictions which would mean not being inside a salon at all.

Silly Green Monkey 3rd September 2020 02:07 PM

Are you aware of local COVID restrictions that do not precluding being inside a salon? Trump is full of it when he says salons were not open at that time.

TragicMonkey 3rd September 2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 13211260)
Are you aware of local COVID restrictions that do not precluding being inside a salon? Trump is full of it when he says salons were not open at that time.

Trump's just jealous because when he gets his hair done he just pops it into the mail and gets it back the following week.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 13211260)
Are you aware of local COVID restrictions that do not precluding being inside a salon? Trump is full of it when he says salons were not open at that time.

As I understand it, California in general allowed their reopening while San Francisco in specific did not and required them to work outdoors. I obtained this information from [non-Fox/other right-wing) sources today, so if I am incorrect then I plead repeating misinformation from what I consider reputable sources.

Captain_Swoop 3rd September 2020 02:19 PM

Trump Tweets

I’m going to Latrobe, Pennsylvania, the home of the late, great Arnold Palmer - There was nobody like him. I got to know Arnold well, played golf with him, and miss him. See you tonight in Latrobe!

Captain_Swoop 3rd September 2020 02:20 PM

Trump Tweets

Hearing that Iran is looking to execute a great and popular wrestling star, 27-year-old Navid Afkarai, whose sole act was an anti-government demonstration on the streets. They were protesting the “country’s worsening economic situation and inflation”...

...To the leaders of Iran, I would greatly appreciate if you would spare this young man’s life, and not execute him. Thank you! @UFC @DanaWhite @FoxNews

Captain_Swoop 3rd September 2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13211227)
The following Tweet has disappeared from trump's stream.

Nancy Pelosi says she got “set up” by a Beauty Parlor owner. Maybe the Beauty Parlor owner should be running the House of Representatives instead of Crazy Nancy?

It came back again but with no changes! weird.

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13211144)
Yeah. At least 40% of us via every available piece of information we have.

Us?

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13211227)
The following Tweet has disappeared from trump's stream.

Nancy Pelosi says she got “set up” by a Beauty Parlor owner. Maybe the Beauty Parlor owner should be running the House of Representatives instead of Crazy Nancy?

No wonder it was deleted. Not only is it sleazy to want someone who sets another person up to be Speaker of the House, turns out the evidence is pretty overwhelming Pelosi actually was set up.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211283)
Us?

Are you serious or are you just looking for posts to **** on today?

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13211236)
"You don't seen graphite on the ground because there isn't any. An RBMK reactor core doesn't explode. 3.6 roetgnen an hour."

:confused:

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestone (Post 13211237)
The tweet is from yesterday. :D

I now officially hate Captain_Swoop for making me scroll through Eric Trump's Twitter feed. The stupid there is just ....:jaw-dropp

:p

I'm tempted to look, maybe tomorrow.

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13211252)
Aprè vous, M. Président.

I think it would be a good talking point taunt.
“President Trump urged all North Carolinians to vote twice. I say, ‘please do not vote twice until you see President Trump do it himself.‘ If he’s afraid to do it, then you shouldn’t either.”

I like it!

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13211256)
No, I don’t think she is. Being effective would, for example, have resulted in articles of impeachment years earlier. Her tendency towards being openly disdainful of members of her own party helps to mark her as someone who has been in office far too long.

As for the mask issue, she shouldn’t ever enter a closed space without a mask on. She should also be aware of and following local COVID restrictions which would mean not being inside a salon at all.

That's a bit excessive. No one was in there. The stylist was behind her.

I think that's just a ridiculously high bar.

We would have all loved to have seen Trump impeached. But you can see that Pelosi knew McConnell would see to it it was blocked in the Senate.

So again, your bar is absurdly high.

Disdainful of her own? You mean when she told the newbies (including OAC) that their idealism was misplaced and they needed to slow it down?

I thought Pelosi was right and I love OAC.

Safe-Keeper 3rd September 2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13211236)
"You don't seen graphite on the ground because there isn't any. An RBMK reactor core doesn't explode. 3.6 roetgnen an hour."

Big Brother says 2+2=5.

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 13211260)
Are you aware of local COVID restrictions that do not precluding being inside a salon? Trump is full of it when he says salons were not open at that time.

The whole thing was confusing.

Newsom said salons in SF County could open. The city mayor said no, then said they could see clients outside. The salons all complained and said it was impossible.

The mayor was very confusing and the rules became unclear.

In the meantime the salon Pelosi went to had been seeing clients illegally "for months".

And the mayor relented and said the salons could open a day (or so) after Pelosi had her hair done.

Trump, Fox News, Tucker Carlson and the whole right-wing blogosphere et al are indeed full of it.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211298)
That's a bit excessive. No one was in there. The stylist was behind her.

I think that's just a ridiculously high bar.

No, it's not a high bar. I don't wait until I walk into a store to put my mask on. I don't even wait until I'm out of whatever vehicle I"m in when I arrive.
Quote:

We would have all loved to have seen Trump impeached. But you can see that Pelosi knew McConnell would see to it it was blocked in the Senate.

So again, your bar is absurdly high.
:rolleyes: Again, it's not. Rightfully impeaching a president is entirely the prerogative of the House and it's not like McConnell was letting the House do much of anything else anyway. Maybe if the House had been a bit more active instead of mainly occupying themselves with sniping, the midterms would have seen a shift of control of the Senate. I don't buy that playing it safe bought them anything. I suspect that every move to the Democrat side was based solely on how objectionable Trump and McConnell have been. In short, there are no pro-Pelosi voters outside of her district.
Quote:

Disdainful of her own? You mean when she told the newbies (including OAC) that their idealism was misplaced and they needed to slow it down?

I thought Pelosi was right and I love OAC.
Then both of you are wrong. It's past time for the corporate-owned centrist Democrats to be driven out of office. For example, we've had over 25 years of Democrats talking big about health care and the best we've done is to make insurers offer to let people pay for their health insurance. Whoop-de-*******-doo.

The Republicans go on and on using "progressive" as a pejorative but the simple truth is that the Democratic party is barely liberal and progressive is a pipe dream.

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13211270)
As I understand it, California in general allowed their reopening while San Francisco in specific did not and required them to work outdoors. I obtained this information from [non-Fox/other right-wing) sources today, so if I am incorrect then I plead repeating misinformation from what I consider reputable sources.

Yes, but...

I also perused dozens of articles this morning to sort this out.

Quote:

But a law firm representing Pelosi’s stylist, Jonathan DeNardo, released a statement accusing Kious of having encouraged stylists for months to operate in defiance of shutdown orders. When DeNardo called the salon owner Sunday night to ask if he could bring in Pelosi, the statement said, Kious “made several vitriolic and incendiary comments about Speaker Pelosi” but ultimately approved.
EastBayTimes.
Quote:

“I don’t wear a mask when I’m washing my hair,” she said. “Do you wear a mask when you’re washing your hair? I always wear a mask. That picture is when I just came out of the bowl.”

Quote:

Former Nevada Republican State Senator Danny Tarkanian’s wife, Amy Tarkanian,*set up*a*GoFundMe page*in an attempt to help Kious relocate her business due to threats. Amy Tarkanian tweeted in support of Kious, “She has received an outpour of praise & thanks, but also many death threats. She is having others pack up her belongings because she fears returning.”
Online records show that in June 2010, Kious*donated $300*to one of Danny Tarkanian’s political campaigns.*The Associated Press has described Tarkanian*as a “perennial candidate.”*
Heavydotcom



Quote:

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday spoke out about the controversy surrounding*her recent indoor visit to a San Francisco hair salon, calling the incident “a set up.”
Now, the house speaker’s hair stylist is backing her claim and says the salon owner did indeed set the whole thing up.
Through his lawyer,Jonathan Denardo says e-salon owner Erica Kious approved the appointment and during a conversation over the phone Denardo says Kious made several comments criticizing the House Speaker.
The stylist’s lawyer says Kious had been violating the health order for months before the House Speaker’s visit and says, “It appears Ms. Kious is furthering a set-up of speaker Pelosi for her own vain aspirations.” …
Kious, who rents stylists chairs at the salon and reportedly learned about one stylist’s plan to provide the Speaker a wash and blow dry the day before the appointment, told Fox News she felt Pelosi’s visit reflected a double standard, She said she considered the service “a slap in the face” to business owners who have been shuttered during the pandemic.
SanFrancisco LocalCBS: Stylist Backs Up Pelosi’s Claim San Francisco Salon Visit Was A Set Up


My summary of what I found:

Turns out the stylist specifically asked the owner of the salon, Erica Kious, if it was OK. That's the owner who says she knew nothing about it.

Also turns out the salon has been seeing clients in violation of the shutdown for months.

Kious took the footage to Fox news because she wanted to use it to complain about the shutdown. No coincidence she went there and later to an interview with Tucker Carlson.

And Pelosi only had her mask off because her hair was shampooed. The footage we don't see showed Pelosi put the mask back on for the styling.

Also Republican Kious has a gofundme set up by another Republican, her friend, and the fund already has more than $40K in it.
EastBayTimes

I sifted through a lot of sources and found more corroborating information as well. Kious owns two more salons in the Bay area and one in Fresno so take her crocodile tears with a grain of salt.

James O'Keefe would be proud.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211309)
Yes, but...

[insert a bunch of irrelevant information here]

Delphic Oracle 3rd September 2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211289)
:confused:

It is a collection of memetic phrases picked out of HBO's Chernobyl where various figures (in some cases knowingly) repeat dubious information over and over to reassure others the situation is totally fine.

All contrary evidence is met with these intractable factoids.

I do find the series an entirely appropriate metaphor for the current situation. Truth is subordinate to political convenience, decisions are made by unqualified bureaucrats chosen for loyalty rather than competence, etc.

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13211286)
Are you serious or are you just looking for posts to **** on today?

They didn't capitalize it, they didn't say "in the". In fact they said: "40% of us".

Don't blame me for asking them to clarify their bad grammar!

Next time don't be such a dick claiming I might be looking for posts to **** on.

JoeMorgue 3rd September 2020 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211317)
You didn't capitalize it, you didn't say "in the". In fact you said: "40% of us".

Don't blame me for asking you to clarify your bad grammar!

Every part of that sentence is wrong including your point and who you think you're talking to.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211317)
You didn't capitalize it, you didn't say "in the". In fact you said: "40% of us".

Don't blame me for asking you to clarify your bad grammar!

1. It wasn't my post. Read for comprehension.
2. Are you sure he meant "US" or is it just barely possible that he considers both himself and Trump supporters to be US citizens and thus we are them, as in "us?" See above re: comprehension. Also see previous post regarding you going out of your way to find something to **** on.

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13211308)
[snipped a bunch of crap.]

She wasn't walking into a store. She was the only one there and had just finished getting the shampoo. It's like moving from the shampoo sink to the stylist chair. Maybe you are unfamiliar with salons.

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle (Post 13211313)
It is a collection of memetic phrases picked out of HBO's Chernobyl where various figures (in some cases knowingly) repeat dubious information over and over to reassure others the situation is totally fine.

All contrary evidence is met with these intractable factoids.

I do find the series an entirely appropriate metaphor for the current situation. Truth is subordinate to political convenience, decisions are made by unqualified bureaucrats chosen for loyalty rather than competence, etc.

Thanks. I loved that series but didn't remember the meme.

Blue Mountain 3rd September 2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13211252)
Après vous, M. Président.

I think it would be a good talking point taunt.
“President Trump urged all North Carolinians to vote twice. I say, ‘please do not vote twice until you see President Trump do it himself.‘ If he’s afraid to do it, then you shouldn’t either.”

FYFFY (Fixed your French for you) :)

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13211320)
Every part of that sentence is wrong including your point and who you think you're talking to.

:boggled:

I was responding to the post. I shall change you to they.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211322)
She wasn't walking into a store. She was the only one there and had just finished getting the shampoo. It's like moving from the shampoo sink to the stylist chair. Maybe you are unfamiliar with salons.

You know why I don't wear a mask when I shampoo my hair? Because I'm at home. If I was in a salon - something with which I am familiar - and thus breathing right up into the air the person washing my hair is breathing, I'd wear a ******* mask. I'd do this because I've never gotten a wash in a salon that resulted in any water on my face (and, before you start, yeah I'm a dude and I've worn shoulder-length hair for years at a time). If I was concerned about the mask getting wet, I'd bring a spare to put on after the wash if necessary.

Seriously, I don't get why you want to defend this so hard. Even accepting that you're a Pelosi-stan, you should at least acknowledge that she should be wearing a mask when in extended close proximity to someone with whom she doesn't live.

ETA: Also, if my city was requiring salons to operate outdoors, I wouldn't walk into one at all.

Skeptic Ginger 3rd September 2020 03:15 PM

Whoopteedo Babby. It was Pelosi, not you, and your expectations were ridiculous.

I think we're done here.

Fell free to rant on.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13211330)
Whoopteedo Babby. It was Pelosi, not you, and your expectations were ridiculous.

I think we're done here.

Fell free to rant on.

Please use my full name when you're so very proudly slinking away.

Stacyhs 3rd September 2020 03:23 PM

I just find it ridiculous that Trump, who says wearing a mask is "patriotic" but doesn't wear one the vast majority of the time so fails the 'lead by example' test, would go after Pelosi on this. It's obvious his real objective was to name call and bully Pelosi in his usual childish manner because that's how he gets his kicks. He's just a pig of a man.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13211340)
I just find it ridiculous that Trump, who says wearing a mask is "patriotic" but doesn't wear one the vast majority of the time so fails the 'lead by example' test, would go after Pelosi on this. It's obvious his real objective was to name call and bully Pelosi in his usual childish manner because that's how he gets his kicks. He's just a pig of a man.

No doubt. If hypocrisy was an Olympic sport, he'd have more medals than whatshisname the swimmer and theotherguy who was also a swimmer put together. Trump is completely without shame, like clinically.

Ladewig 3rd September 2020 03:26 PM

C’mon, people.

Can we put N. Pelosi in another thread.

Seeing all these salon posts here just reminds me of how easy it is for the Republicans to get the Democrats chasing their tail again and again.

thaiboxerken 3rd September 2020 03:31 PM

The only reason the Pelosi-salon story is a story is:

Covid-19 deaths = 190,000

Trumpanzees want the public to be distracted.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13211343)
C’mon, people.

Can we put N. Pelosi in another thread.

Seeing all these salon posts here just reminds me of how easy it is for the Republicans to get the Democrats chasing their tail again and again.

C'mon, people.

Trump tweets about it, the media makes it a big deal, people on a forum react. It is what it is. I'm sure you're above it all, but most of us are way down here talking about what's being talked about. Few of us, however, forget the more important things, but if we do you'll remind us by...telling us what not to talk about?

Steve 3rd September 2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13211346)
C'mon, people.

Trump tweets about it, the media makes it a big deal, people on a forum react. It is what it is. I'm sure you're above it all, but most of us are way down here talking about what's being talked about. Few of us, however, forget the more important things, but if we do you'll remind us by...telling us what not to talk about?

I don’t think that suggesting a new thread is the same as saying “don’t talk about it”. And I doubt that you think it is the same either. This quoted post is really hyperbole, don’t you think?

Elagabalus 3rd September 2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13211343)
C’mon, people.

Can we put N. Pelosi in another thread.

Seeing all these salon posts here just reminds me of how easy it is for the Republicans to get the Democrats chasing their tail again and again.

Sheesh. No kidding! I was about to ask SG if the salon story was only being talked about on Fox. I'm sure CNN MSNBC are all covering it too.

Ladewig 3rd September 2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13211346)
C'mon, people.

Trump tweets about it, the media makes it a big deal, people on a forum react. It is what it is. I'm sure you're above it all, but most of us are way down here talking about what's being talked about. Few of us, however, forget the more important things, but if we do you'll remind us by...telling us what not to talk about?

Chasing tails it is.

I’m bowing out.

Babbylonian 3rd September 2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 13211349)
I don’t think that suggesting a new thread is the same as saying “don’t talk about it”. And I doubt that you think it is the same either. This quoted post is really hyperbole, don’t you think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 13211350)
Sheesh. No kidding! I was about to ask SG if the salon story was only being talked about on Fox. I'm sure CNN MSNBC are all covering it too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13211354)
Chasing tails it is.

I’m bowing out.

This is a catch-all thread. If you want to discuss another aspect of the Trump Presidency, have at it. However the sniping about what aspects others are discussing is dumb. Very, very dumb. It's ineffective, rude, and arrogant.

Steve 3rd September 2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13211373)
This is a catch-all thread. If you want to discuss another aspect of the Trump Presidency, have at it. However the sniping about what aspects others are discussing is dumb. Very, very dumb. It's ineffective, rude, and arrogant.

Ok. Not sure why you quoted me but didn’t respond to what I said.

Pelosi’s hair cut is apparently vital to the political future of your country and needs to be discussed in the thread about Trump’s presidency. Please carry on.

thaiboxerken 3rd September 2020 04:24 PM

Trump and his cult definitely want to be talking about Pelosi's haircut because it's much better for them if people are not talking about Trump's Economic Depression and 190,000 covid-19 deaths.

Captain_Swoop 3rd September 2020 04:42 PM

Trump Tweets

Thank you!!!
Quote Tweet

KDKA
@KDKA
“I’m not kidding, I truly believe that Donald Trump was sent by God." Supporters of President Trump were seen camping out at Arnold Palmer Regional Airport ahead of his rally tonight in Latrobe. https://cbsloc.al/3lLDtWG

Captain_Swoop 3rd September 2020 04:43 PM

Trump Tweets

Joe Hiden’ gets off his airplane, grabs and shakes a rather stunned man’s hand (like in the old days), then touches his (Joe’s) face and mask with the same hand. No crowd, no enthusiasm for Joe today. Law & Order!

Steve 3rd September 2020 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13211407)
Trump Tweets

Thank you!!!
Quote Tweet

KDKA
@KDKA
“I’m not kidding, I truly believe that Donald Trump was sent by God." Supporters of President Trump were seen camping out at Arnold Palmer Regional Airport ahead of his rally tonight in Latrobe. https://cbsloc.al/3lLDtWG

That god! He can be such a practical joker!

alfaniner 3rd September 2020 05:03 PM

(re: Trump's deleted and reappearing Tweet)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13211277)
It came back again but with no changes! weird.

I have seen that happen before. I think he does it when certain comments are on the top so they can be deleted with the original Tweet. It's gotta be a hassle to try to keep up with him anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13211236)
"You don't seen graphite on the ground because there isn't any. An RBMK reactor core doesn't explode. 3.6 roetgnen an hour."

I figured you were going to have to explain this one since you used it a couple of times.

Darat 3rd September 2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13211340)
I just find it ridiculous that Trump, who says wearing a mask is "patriotic" but doesn't wear one the vast majority of the time so fails the 'lead by example' test, would go after Pelosi on this. It's obvious his real objective was to name call and bully Pelosi in his usual childish manner because that's how he gets his kicks. He's just a pig of a man.

I would suggest those that prompt his tweets have achieved their goal, people are talking about it as if it is something serious.

Captain_Swoop 3rd September 2020 05:46 PM

Trump Retweeted

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Nancy Pelosi says she got “set up” by a Beauty Parlor owner. Maybe the Beauty Parlor owner should be running the House of Representatives instead of Crazy Nancy?

slyjoe 3rd September 2020 05:48 PM

Military (active duty or veterans) may not want to read this
 
Trump thinks those who died or were wounded serving their country are losers.

Quote:

Trump has been, for the duration of his presidency, fixated on staging military parades, but only of a certain sort. In a 2018 White House planning meeting for such an event, Trump asked his staff not to include wounded veterans, on grounds that spectators would feel uncomfortable in the presence of amputees. “Nobody wants to see that,” he said.

Why any member of a military family would vote for this SOB is beyond me.

Other examples (e.g., McCain, John Kelly's son) in the article from The Atlantic.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/

SezMe 3rd September 2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13210057)
Nov. 3

Nov. 4


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.