International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bill Barr and his October Surprise (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346780)

llwyd 27th October 2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith (Post 13271846)
Still, just in case you are right, I'm not voting for Hunter.

Yeah, I think Bogative has made a persuasive case for Hunter Biden not being a good presidential candidate. One should applaud his ceaseless energy in fighting Hunter's campaign.

JoeMorgue 27th October 2020 12:03 PM

So with Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama all obviously not winning I guess Trump is running unopposed.

Bogative 27th October 2020 12:40 PM

Hunter on audio recording claiming he is in business with "a spy chief of China"

Quote:

I get calls from my father to tell me that The New York Times is calling but my old partner Eric, who literally has done me harm for I don’t know how long, is the one taking the calls because my father will not stop sending the calls to Eric. I have another New York Times reporter calling about my representation of Patrick Ho – the ******* spy chief of China who started the company that my partner, who is worth $323 billion, founded and is now missing. The richest man in the world is missing who was my partner. He was missing since I last saw him in his $58 million apartment inside a $4 billion deal to build the ******* largest ******* LNG port in the world. And I am receiving calls from the Southern District of New York from the U.S. Attorney himself. My best friend in business Devon has named me as a witness without telling me in a criminal case and my father without telling me.
Audio can be found here.


Patrick Ho was arrested, jailed and fined $400,000 for
Quote:

offering US$2.9 million in bribes to Chadian President Idriss Déby, Senegalese diplomat Cheikh Gadio and Ugandan foreign minister Sam Kutesa.

Poor ol' Hunter just can't seem to catch a break. Two former US business partners are now convicted felons, a few weeks after flying to China on Air Force 2 with his daddy he accidentally stumbles into a lucrative business deal with two people who are linked to the Chinese Communist Party. One who is later convicted of bribing presidents and high-ranking diplomats for lucrative energy contracts and the other who is a mega-billionaire that has gone missing and is presumed dead.

Geez, if it weren't for bad luck he would have no luck at all.

Norman Alexander 27th October 2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13271901)
Hunter on audio recording claiming he is in business with "a spy chief of China"

Not getting that from the conversation at all.

Quote:

Poor ol' Hunter just can't seem to catch a break. Two former US business partners are now convicted felons, a few weeks after flying to China on Air Force 2 with his daddy he accidentally stumbles into a lucrative business deal with two people who are linked to the Chinese Communist Party. One who is later convicted of bribing presidents and high-ranking diplomats for lucrative energy contracts and the other who is a mega-billionaire that has gone missing and is presumed dead.

Geez, if it weren't for bad luck he would have no luck at all.
Well, dang. I guess he should withdraw from the presidential race. It's not like lots of sitting US presidents have associated with mass killers and dictators over time and had to resign.

wareyin 27th October 2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13271901)
Hunter on audio recording claiming he is in business with "a spy chief of China"


Audio can be found here.


Patrick Ho was arrested, jailed and fined $400,000 for


Poor ol' Hunter just can't seem to catch a break. Two former US business partners are now convicted felons, a few weeks after flying to China on Air Force 2 with his daddy he accidentally stumbles into a lucrative business deal with two people who are linked to the Chinese Communist Party. One who is later convicted of bribing presidents and high-ranking diplomats for lucrative energy contracts and the other who is a mega-billionaire that has gone missing and is presumed dead.

Geez, if it weren't for bad luck he would have no luck at all.

Assuming what you claim were true (which given your track record would be a bad assumption to make), you have now established that someone who is not on the ballot is...1/10 as corrupt as Trump? How many of Trumps associates are felons? How many have become felons because they did what Trump asked?

So, your smears still aren't touching Joe Biden, but they sure help remind people that wow is that Trump corrupt!

AnonyMoose 27th October 2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Bill Barr and his October Surprise

If anyone is still wondering what the "October Surprise" is:

The supreme court is now rigged 6-3 in favour of the evangelicals, libruls.

Surprise!

Bogative 27th October 2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13272063)
Assuming what you claim were true (which given your track record would be a bad assumption to make), you have now established that someone who is not on the ballot is...1/10 as corrupt as Trump? How many of Trumps associates are felons? How many have become felons because they did what Trump asked?

So, your smears still aren't touching Joe Biden, but they sure help remind people that wow is that Trump corrupt!


Step one: it's all fake!

Step two: Hunter's not running for president.

Step three: Orange Man is worse!

Step four: ???



I should also add that a third Chinese billionaire Hunter accidentally stumbled upon in the CEFC dealings is currently imprisoned in China for bribery. Strange that.

wareyin 27th October 2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272128)
Step one: it's all fake!

So far it is. Remember that child porn you promised us?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272128)
Step two: Hunter's not running for president.

I feel like this one should have been Step one. I mean, it's the most basic reason that your smear job is failing. You're smearing the wrong guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272128)
Step three: Orange Man is worse!

Well, he certainly is by the metrics you are using. Or any other conceivable metrics. And, more importantly, Trump is on the ballot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272128)
Step four: ???

Aw, did you run out of steam already?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272128)
I should also add that a third Chinese billionaire Hunter accidentally stumbled upon in the CEFC dealings is currently imprisoned in China for bribery. Strange that.

Ok, and? Are we not supposed to remember how many of Trump's associates, friends, and lawyers are in prison or committed suicide while in prison?

dirtywick 27th October 2020 05:20 PM

I did smile when I read that Hunter was having a bad week by associating with felons. But I also think it’s funny the Hunter smears are basically just naming stuff Trump did.

Stacyhs 27th October 2020 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtywick (Post 13272142)
I did smile when I read that Hunter was having a bad week by associating with felons. But I also think it’s funny the Hunter smears are basically just naming stuff Trump did.

Yeah, it's even more funny when his supporters just don't see the irony in it. What next? They'll complain that Hunter was unfaithful to his wife?

Bogative 27th October 2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13272141)
So far it is. Remember that child porn you promised us?

Actually, I don't. Do you have a link?

phiwum 27th October 2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13272141)
Remember that child porn you promised us?

Um...

wareyin 27th October 2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272147)
Actually, I don't. Do you have a link?

Oh, my bad, that was Tahini. Sorry, I mixed you 2 up.


Quote:

Originally Posted by phiwum (Post 13272177)
Um...

Yeah, phrasing and all. So far all of the salacious details we've been assured will be there have been vaporware. That was the most egregious example.

Skeptic Ginger 27th October 2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13271677)
Because the scary thought is that Trump isn't trying to win the election, he's setting the stage for what to do after he loses it.

I hope he chooses option #hell yeah: ride off into the sunset in a Mac truck because he's had a good life.

I won't fill in the rest of that, people can imagine for themselves.

Stacyhs 27th October 2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13272187)
Oh, my bad, that was Tahini. Sorry, I mixed you 2 up.

Quite understandable.

a_unique_person 27th October 2020 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272128)
Step one: it's all fake!



Step two: Hunter's not running for president.



Step three: Orange Man is worse!



Step four: ???







I should also add that a third Chinese billionaire Hunter accidentally stumbled upon in the CEFC dealings is currently imprisoned in China for bribery. Strange that.

Bribery is standard business practice in China. If they lock you up for it, it's because they aren't happy with you for reason and they know they can find everyone guilty of bribery.

Stacyhs 27th October 2020 06:53 PM

It's standard cultural practice in a lot of countries. China is one of them as are Arab countries. Going to prison for it is more a political move than anything else.

Craig4 27th October 2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13271901)
Hunter on audio recording claiming he is in business with "a spy chief of China"


Audio can be found here.


Patrick Ho was arrested, jailed and fined $400,000 for


Poor ol' Hunter just can't seem to catch a break. Two former US business partners are now convicted felons, a few weeks after flying to China on Air Force 2 with his daddy he accidentally stumbles into a lucrative business deal with two people who are linked to the Chinese Communist Party. One who is later convicted of bribing presidents and high-ranking diplomats for lucrative energy contracts and the other who is a mega-billionaire that has gone missing and is presumed dead.

Geez, if it weren't for bad luck he would have no luck at all.

At any time was the recording in any way associated with Bannon or Giuliani?

Bogative 27th October 2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13272227)
At any time was the recording in any way associated with Bannon or Giuliani?


Not sure. Why do you ask, so you'll know whether or not to dismiss it without hearing it?

Hunter says in the recording that his daddy kept sending the calls from the New York Times' reporter to Hunter's old business partner Eric.

It appears old lunchbox Joe from Scranton may know a thing or two about a thing or two in regards to Hunter's businesses after all. Or, maybe he became Hunter's personal call answering service after he left office and that's why he would be sending reporters to hunters ex-business partner. Yeah, I'll bet that's it.

Bogative 27th October 2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13272226)
It's standard cultural practice in a lot of countries. China is one of them as are Arab countries. Going to prison for it is more a political move than anything else.

It's standard practice in the Biden family as well.

pzkpfw 27th October 2020 07:24 PM

Don't forget:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/15/b...ibery-law.html

"Trump Tried to Kill Anti-Bribery Rule He Deemed ‘Unfair,’ New Book Alleges"

"The president asked administration officials to help kill the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, according to a new book from two Washington Post reporters"

Craig4 27th October 2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272240)
Not sure. Why do you ask, so you'll know whether or not to dismiss it without hearing it?

Hunter says in the recording that his daddy kept sending the calls from the New York Times' reporter to Hunter's old business partner Eric.

It appears old lunchbox Joe from Scranton may know a thing or two about a thing or two in regards to Hunter's businesses after all. Or, maybe he became Hunter's personal call answering service after he left office and that's why he would be sending reporters to hunters ex-business partner. Yeah, I'll bet that's it.

Trump supporters in general lack integrity. Bannon and Giuliani are even worse than most of their kind. It would certainly lend credence to the story if it came from an American source as opposed to a Trump related source.

dirtywick 27th October 2020 07:41 PM

I’m comfortable dismissing that without hearing it because it’s an exclusive on a right wing site that I’ve never heard of with no explanation of where it came from and don’t trust anything they say. It’s not my first day on the internet. Im also comfortable being judged however you want for doing so.

Bogative 27th October 2020 07:48 PM

Bobulinski said in his Tucker Carlson interview tonight that the reason he came forward was because blabbermouth Adam Schiff said the emails with his name on them was Russian disinformation from the Kremlin. Bobulinski contacted Biden's people and said that if a retraction wasn't issued he was coming forward with all of his information.

Thanks for being a lying idiot, Adam.

Craig4 27th October 2020 07:49 PM

Only filthy Trumptrash of the first order would go on Tucky's show. Everyone knows their kind can't be trusted.

dirtywick 27th October 2020 07:53 PM

The same Tucker Carlson that won a slander suit against Karen McDougal on the grounds that a reasonable person of average intelligence should know that the things he says aren't true? Say it ain't so.

Bogative 27th October 2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13272264)
Only filthy Trumptrash of the first order would go on Tucky's show. Everyone knows their kind can't be trusted.


"Trump trash"
Quote:

According to the Federal Election Commission, Bobulinski, a Los Angeles resident made political contributions to federal candidates in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In 2015, he twice gave $2,700 to Democratic Congressman Ro Khanna, who represents the state’s 17th district. In 2013, he also made two contributions, both for $2,600, to Khanna’s campaign. In 2014, Bobulinski contributed $1,500 to New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez’s re-election campaign. Menendez is also a Democrat.
https://heavy.com/news/tony-bobulinski/

Bogative 27th October 2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtywick (Post 13272266)
The same Tucker Carlson that won a slander suit against Karen McDougal on the grounds that a reasonable person of average intelligence should know that the things he says aren't true? Say it ain't so.


You remind me of a 9/11 truther dismissing information solely because you don't like where it comes from.

dmaker 27th October 2020 08:42 PM

When the source is someone who's legal defense was that people should not believe what he says? Yes.

dirtywick 27th October 2020 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272289)
You remind me of a 9/11 truther dismissing information solely because you don't like where it comes from.

Well you remind me of Tucker Carlson.

Bogative 27th October 2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaker (Post 13272291)
When the source is someone who's legal defense was that people should not believe what he says? Yes.


Tony Bobulinski's legal defense??? He's the source of the interview.

llwyd 27th October 2020 09:47 PM

Anyway, how is Hunter Biden polling after these revelations (well, "revelations") - surely his campaign has thrown the towel in, what's the point any longer?

Minoosh 27th October 2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272289)
You remind me of a 9/11 truther dismissing information solely because you don't like where it comes from.

Trusting where it comes from is probably more important.

Craig4 28th October 2020 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272287)

Saratoga doesn't make Benedict Arnold a patriot.

Babbylonian 28th October 2020 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272263)
Bobulinski said in his Tucker Carlson interview tonight that the reason he came forward was because blabbermouth Adam Schiff said the emails with his name on them was Russian disinformation from the Kremlin. Bobulinski contacted Biden's people and said that if a retraction wasn't issued he was coming forward with all of his information.

Thanks for being a lying idiot, Adam.

So Bobudouchski is ******* lying. As I linked earlier in the thread, Trump and company shopped this douche to a reporter from the WSJ before Rudy started spreading the **** around. The reporter and his colleagues didn't buy it, and that is why Bob is making the rounds of conservative outlets who don't give a single **** about truth.

Squeegee Beckenheim 28th October 2020 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13271901)
Two former US business partners are now convicted felons, a few weeks after flying to China on Air Force 2 with his daddy he accidentally stumbles into a lucrative business deal with two people who are linked to the Chinese Communist Party.

To be clear - is it your position that someone is unsuitable as a presidential candidate if people in their circle are convicted criminals, and if they have had business dealings with agents of hostile foreign powers?

The Don 28th October 2020 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim (Post 13272424)
To be clear - is it your position that someone is unsuitable as a Democratic Party presidential candidate if people in their circle are convicted criminals, and if they have had business dealings with agents of hostile foreign powers?

I've made a suggested edit ;)

Craig4 28th October 2020 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13272406)
So Bobudouchski is ******* lying. As I linked earlier in the thread, Trump and company shopped this douche to a reporter from the WSJ before Rudy started spreading the **** around. The reporter and his colleagues didn't buy it, and that is why Bob is making the rounds of conservative outlets who don't give a single **** about truth.

I'm sure the Democratic party has some Clinton era character assassins around who can deal with this guy.

There's clearly been no bombshell. The story hasn't even gained traction with the Fox News Division. It's only being carried on enemy news outlets.

timhau 28th October 2020 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13272289)
You remind me of a 9/11 truther dismissing information solely because you don't like where it comes from.

This isn't even information, it's noise, designed to delight those who relish the misfortunes of a fortunate son - not because he's involved in the elections or the campaign or political activity of his father but only because they support the guy his dad is running against.

Firestone 28th October 2020 04:07 AM

When they even lost FOX: ‘Our Interview Is Now OVER’: Giuliani Erupts on Fox’s Kennedy Over Biden, Shouts at Her for ‘Outrageous Defamation’

The sequence starting at minute 7 is delicious.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/our-inte...us-defamation/


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.