International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Continuation 2020 Presidential Election part 3 (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347832)

acbytesla 8th November 2020 02:12 PM

2020 Presidential Election part 3

Mod InfoContinuation thread from: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=347718
Posted By:Darat
Quote:

Originally Posted by trustbutverify (Post 13286955)
Yet Trump managed to increase his share of the black vote from 2016 levels.

I wonder how strong the statistical correlation is between Trumpanzees and Flat Earthers. That would be interesting.

Did he? I'll believe that after a full autopsy of Trump, Ooops, I mean the election has been performed.

kookbreaker 8th November 2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acbytesla (Post 13286967)
Did he? I'll believe that after a full autopsy of Trump, Ooops, I mean the election has been performed.

I suspect that some black voters might have not liked Bidenís old Law & Order era from the early 90ís. I suspect those who were bothered by it the most werenít even born in that era.

abaddon 8th November 2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrison (Post 13286932)
I beg your PARDON? What could Joe Biden possibly offer DONALD TRUMP?;)

A conviction.

shemp 8th November 2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustbutverify (Post 13286959)
It's morning in America...

For some, it's mourning in America.

thaiboxerken 8th November 2020 02:17 PM

Trump's legal challenges aren't about winning the presidency in court. It's about grifting his supporters. I'd be surprised if more than 20% of the money raised is used for legal fees.

TangyPoindexter 8th November 2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SezMe (Post 13286515)
Uh, yes it is.

0n6ycytf06yg6/:'is [emoji65] gu dedicated for6yygg7pbb0 llllllllllllllllihjnnn ffgtdvftgrffgrx4vc6g6cm75a2g889s5zdfdcfcc6dcdccfcg gxx7yj5z

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Craig4 8th November 2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 13286970)
A conviction.

It's high time Trump had some convictions, he's lived his whole life without any.

shemp 8th November 2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TangyPoindexter (Post 13286974)
0n6ycytf06yg6/:'is [emoji65] gu dedicated for6yygg7pbb0 llllllllllllllllihjnnn ffgtdvftgrffgrx4vc6g6cm75a2g889s5zdfdcfcc6dcdccfcg gxx7yj5z

Great first post!

Skeptic Ginger 8th November 2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13286569)
Trump Tweets

“We should look at the votes. We’re just beginning the tabulation stage. We should look at these allegations. We’re seeing a number of affidavits that there has been voter fraud. We have a history in this country of election problems. In Pennsylvania you had an order by a...

....Supreme Court Justice to compel them to separate ballots that were received after the legislative deadline. It required the intervention of Justice Alito. That’s a large group of ballots. When you talk about systemic problems, it’s about...

....how these ballots were authenticated, because if there’s a problem in the system about authentication, that would seriously affect the ENTIRE ELECTION - And what concerns me is that we had over a hundred million mail-in ballot in cites like Philladelphia...

...and Detroit with a long series of election problems (to put it mildly).” @JonathanTurley

“We believe these people are thieves. The big city machines are corrupt. This was a stolen election. Best pollster in Britain wrote this morning that this clearly was a stolen election, that it’s impossible to imagine that Biden outran Obama in some of these states.

....Where it mattered, they stole what they had to steal. @newtgingrich

So he doesn't know the ballots are still segregated and not in the count totals. That's what you get from slanted news. I wonder if Hannity told him that.

Hey Trumpy, that news is fake, edited for ratings.

acbytesla 8th November 2020 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 13286968)
I suspect that some black voters might have not liked Bidenís old Law & Order era from the early 90ís. I suspect those who were bothered by it the most werenít even born in that era.

Yeah, that's possible. I do however remain skeptical.

thaiboxerken 8th November 2020 02:27 PM

I don't like that the media are calling the Trumpanzees skeptical of the ballot count. They are denying it. The media needs to stop being so PC.

eerok 8th November 2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13286978)
Great first post!

I'm envious. Mine wasn't nearly as creative.

eerok 8th November 2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13286976)
It's high time Trump had some convictions, he's lived his whole life without any.

The next time someone asks him how many bars he's got, I hope he looks at the window instead of his phone.

angrysoba 8th November 2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13286996)
Great first post!

How strange: "Join Date: Nov 2014"

Checkmite 8th November 2020 02:57 PM

To console themselves, Trump's campaign have been sharing with each other and with Trump supporters a Washington Times headline from Bush's election in 2000 declaring Gore the winner, as a reminder that the media has sometimes Gotten It Wrong and therefore they should remain resolute.

The only problem is, it's a Photoshop fake - the Washington Times never reported a Gore win - and not only that, but it's such a poor Photoshop job that the actual article text beneath the "President Gore" headline explicitly states that Bush defeated Gore.

Mader Levap 8th November 2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Great first post!

Something tells me his stay on this forum will be shortlived.

I find his post absolutely hilarious, because it is real-life example straight from certain satirical game where you are internet troll trolling various forums. This kind of post was troll attack of lowest power "drooling on keyboard".

Never thought I will see example in wild.

wareyin 8th November 2020 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mader Levap (Post 13287024)
Something tells me his stay on this forum will be shortlived.

I find his post absolutely hilarious, because it is real-life example straight from certain satirical game where you are internet troll trolling various forums. This kind of post was troll attack of lowest power "drooling on keyboard".

Never thought I will see example in wild.

It's a tapatalk post, which means it was done on a phone. Seems extremely likely that it was a pocket post.

Android kept changing my screen settings for a while and I accidentally called the police some 3 times while mowing my grass once.

carlosy 8th November 2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 13286999)
I don't like that the media are calling the Trumpanzees skeptical of the ballot count. They are denying it. The media needs to stop being so PC.

But... it's time for healing. Which means Reps asses need to be kissed and powdered. For some strange reason it's always the Dems responsibility to heal, while the Reps can smash everything to pieces.

a_unique_person 8th November 2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13286997)
So he doesn't know the ballots are still segregated and not in the count totals. That's what you get from slanted news. I wonder if Hannity told him that.

Hey Trumpy, that news is fake, edited for ratings.

THE ENTIRE ELECTION.

He's shooting for the whole election to be invalidated by the supreme court.

GlennB 8th November 2020 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TangyPoindexter (Post 13286994)

Nominated.

Matthew Best 8th November 2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Great first post!

And great second post too!

Captain_Swoop 8th November 2020 03:20 PM

Kayleigh McEnany tweeted

@kayleighmcenany
ASK: Why were Republican poll watchers systematically blocked from observing the vote count?

It’s a simple question with no satisfactory answer!!

Captain_Swoop 8th November 2020 03:21 PM

Trump Tweets

Watch @marklevinshow at 8:00 P.M. Will discuss the Mail-In Ballot Hoax!

turingtest 8th November 2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Checkmite (Post 13287021)
To console themselves, Trump's campaign have been sharing with each other and with Trump supporters a Washington Times headline from Bush's election in 2000 declaring Gore the winner, as a reminder that the media has sometimes Gotten It Wrong and therefore they should remain resolute.

The only problem is, it's a Photoshop fake - the Washington Times never reported a Gore win - and not only that, but it's such a poor Photoshop job that the actual article text beneath the "President Gore" headline explicitly states that Bush defeated Gore.

The other problem is that it's the Washington Times, which

Quote:

...has published many columns which reject the scientific consensus on climate change, on ozone depletion, and on the harmful effects of second-hand smoke. It has drawn controversy for publishing racist content including conspiracy theories about U.S. President Barack Obama, supporting neo-Confederate historical revisionism, and promoting Islamophobia.
I mean, you'd think conservatives who want to give themselves hope by crowing about how the media has sometimes Gotten It Wrong could find fake a better example than one of their own.

eerok 8th November 2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13287039)
Kayleigh McEnany tweeted

@kayleighmcenany
ASK: Why were Republican poll watchers systematically blocked from observing the vote count?

Itís a simple question with no satisfactory answer!!

So I guess she'll be shopping her resume. She might as well skip any job opportunity that requires a grasp on reality.

Meadmaker 8th November 2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13287039)
Kayleigh McEnany tweeted

@kayleighmcenany

Itís a simple question with no satisfactory answer!!

What is "Begging the Question". Logical fallacies for 400, Alex.

(In honor of the late, great, Alex Trebeck.)

thaiboxerken 8th November 2020 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13287040)
Trump Tweets

He's already reduced to b-rated conservative talk radio. Wow.

AnonyMoose 8th November 2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13286995)

He's been known as "Teflon Don" for the past 30-40 years for good reason.

Nothing ever sticks to the guy.... criminal convictions, lawsuits. Nada.

commandlinegamer 8th November 2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Apologies for adding to the tangential posts in this thread, but could we perhaps have a new pillory (no, I'm not suggesting the poster is a sock; it'd be a pretty long game if it were anyway)?

acbytesla 8th November 2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonyMoose (Post 13287051)

That was the nickname for John Gotti. Coincidentally, Rudy knows that well since he prosecuted Gotti. As much as I'd like to agree with you on this, I don't remember anyone before the last few years refer to Trump as that.

TragicMonkey 8th November 2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnonyMoose (Post 13287051)

Oh, I thought they called him that because too much exposure to him causes cancer.

Safe-Keeper 8th November 2020 03:59 PM

It might be dawning on Trump which way things are headed.

Regnad Kcin 8th November 2020 04:06 PM

Quote:

I was JUST about to say that!

Distracted1 8th November 2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Citation needed.

EHocking 8th November 2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlennB (Post 13287035)
Nominated.

I hate to be the Grammar Nazi here, but that apostrophe is incorrectly placed. The post should read,

0n6ycytf06yg6/:isí [emoji65] gu dedicated for6yygg7pbb0 llllllllllllllllihjnnn ffgtdvftgrffgrx4vc6g6cm75a2g889s5zdfdcfcc6dcdccfcg gxx7yj5z

Captain_Swoop 8th November 2020 04:20 PM

BREAKING - Rudy Giuliani has announced that at the Four Seasons Lawn & Garden, he has found Hunter Biden's old lawnmower. Details to follow...

Mike! 8th November 2020 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angrysoba (Post 13287015)
How strange: "Join Date: Nov 2014"

And their post count doubled when this thread was split to part 3.

Minoosh 8th November 2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper (Post 13287075)
It might be dawning on Trump which way things are headed.

From that link:

Quote:

... two sources told Fox News that Trump would concede and execute a peaceful transfer of power if his campaign's legal challenges fall short of changing the projected outcome.
Someone is trying to make him sound reasonable, or save face, but take a look at that conditional statement. IF his legal challenges fail THEN he will concede and execute a peaceful transition of power. There's a fallacy there I can't quite put my finger on. IF his legal challenges fail, THEN he has no ******* leg to stand on whatsoever. The statement ... nullifies itself, is the best I can come up with. Or it's a tautology. IF he fails, then he fails. He doesn't have to concede. It's conventional, but it's not required. So why bother making a statement? He's welcome to stick to his guns, as far as I'm concerned. But the DOJ doesn't seem to be going all-in with him anymore. It never quite did, Barr's efforts notwithstanding.

ETA: L'etat, c'est ne pas Donald Trump.

Mike! 8th November 2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13287040)
Trump Tweets

Any soapbox in a storm, I guess.

kookbreaker 8th November 2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13287096)
BREAKING - Rudy Giuliani has announced that at the Four Seasons Lawn & Garden, he has found Hunter Biden's old lawnmower. Details to follow...

Thereís an Astroturfing joke in there somewhere, but I canít find it.