International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Continuation Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345592)

Resume 22nd July 2020 06:42 AM

Qanon Conspiracy Theories Part Two

Mod Info Continued from here.You may quote from and respond to posts from the previous thread
Posted By:Agatha

President Trump wishes Ghislaine Maxwell "well"
Quote:

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell "well," as she faces charges for recruiting, grooming and ultimately sexually abusing minors as young as 14 as Jeffrey Epstein's alleged accomplice.

"I just wish her well, frankly," Trump said during a White House press briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.
Trump acknowledged that he has met Maxwell "numerous times" over the years, but said he hasn't been following her case.
Q (snicker) should be all over this.

Belz... 22nd July 2020 06:46 AM

Some Q's are starting to doubt Trump because he wore a mask. Others speculate that he's using reverse psychology to force TDS-ridden libtards to stop using masks.

Craig4 22nd July 2020 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13164418)
Set high on their pure ivory pedestals, the proud sanctimonious condescending Topic Masters are a sight to behold.

Sometimes, people deserve to be condescended to.

Craig4 22nd July 2020 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13164774)

Yeah, that press conference was certainly a short game of find the pedophile in the crowd.

carlitos 22nd July 2020 07:10 AM

1D chess!

SuburbanTurkey 22nd July 2020 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13164774)

Clearly this is a double secret code. Maxwell should be well because Trump and Q are going to get her to spill her guts about the pedo elite or something.

I'm sure there will be rationalizations shortly.

gypsyjackson 22nd July 2020 08:33 AM

Courtesy of Twitter - a high profile client of Wayfair reveals his purchase:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...85c2febf9a.jpg

https://twitter.com/grajam_j/status/...435926530?s=20

In fact, this conspiracy deserves its own thread.

Bubba 22nd July 2020 03:14 PM

Finally,

FB, twitter, youtube and google might quit censoring our attacks on Trump, and our support of Antifa and rioting.

Executive Order on Preventing Online Censorship

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...7oLag7szpLUzZ0

Matthew Ellard 22nd July 2020 04:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13165285)

Trump : "In a country that has long cherished the freedom of expression, we cannot allow a limited number of online platforms to hand pick the speech that Americans may access and convey on the internet."

So Trump is asking all Qanon supporters to pool their all their money together and use that $48.10c to start a Qanon online media platform.:big:

Belz... 22nd July 2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13165285)
Finally,

FB, twitter, youtube and google might quit censoring our attacks on Trump, and our support of Antifa and rioting.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...7oLag7szpLUzZ0

Private companies can censor whatever the hell they like.

Meanwhile Trump often argues that the government should censor the media.

Resume 22nd July 2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 13165367)

Meanwhile Trump often argues that the government should censor the media.

As per normal, the Apricot Anus has things exactly backwards.

Matthew Ellard 22nd July 2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz

Absolutely true. Bubba hasn't actually read the First Amendment of the USA's Constitution :thumbsup:

"The constitution limits only what the government can do. Twitter, Facebook, and Google are private companies, not the government. Therefore, they don't have to respect constitutional rights. They can decide what is and isn't allowed. These private platforms can only censor content on their sites. They can't stop you from saying it anywhere else."

Bubba? When are you going to start the Q-anon online media platform?

Hans 22nd July 2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13165375)
Absolutely true. Bubba hasn't actually read the First Amendment of the USA's Constitution :thumbsup:

"The constitution limits only what the government can do. Twitter, Facebook, and Google are private companies, not the government. Therefore, they don't have to respect constitutional rights. They can decide what is and isn't allowed. These private platforms can only censor content on their sites. They can't stop you from saying it anywhere else."

Yeah they actually should then they could censor all the people who don't believe them. The could call it PEDOQ

SuburbanTurkey 23rd July 2020 04:13 AM

Quote:

To be a bit fair, conservatives who espouse this nonsense do have a crank theory about Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act that they think means Twitter can't control their own platform, but this is really just window dressing.

Puppycow 23rd July 2020 04:40 AM

I posted this in another thread over in Social Issues & Current Events, but this video from the BBC is worth a watch:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-53...onspiracy-cult

They say that membership in QAnon Facebook groups has grown by 700% since the start of the pandemic, and that among the beliefs is that the pandemic is a hoax, or that only pedophiles can catch the disease (like the virus was engineered specifically to only affect them). It's pretty alarming.

I heard of this conspiracy theory since 2018 but I hadn't realized how their beliefs are evolving and how it's apparently growing in popularity.

Jim_MDP 23rd July 2020 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppycow (Post 13165746)
I posted this in another thread over in Social Issues & Current Events, but this video from the BBC is worth a watch:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-53...onspiracy-cult

They say that membership in QAnon Facebook groups has grown by 700% since the start of the pandemic, and that among the beliefs is that the pandemic is a hoax, or that only pedophiles can catch the disease (like the virus was engineered specifically to only affect them). It's pretty alarming.

I heard of this conspiracy theory since 2018 but I hadn't realized how their beliefs are evolving and how it's apparently growing in popularity.

Wow. That's the kind of CT thinking that can bite you in the ass.
Did they learn nothing from the homophobes spewing crap and lies about AIDS... then contracting it?

The Great Zaganza 23rd July 2020 07:12 AM

According to the Q-club:
does Trump know who Q is ?

anyone know?

Puppycow 23rd July 2020 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP (Post 13165854)
Wow. That's the kind of CT thinking that can bite you in the ass.
Did they learn nothing from the homophobes spewing crap and lies about AIDS... then contracting it?

:roll:

Of course not. If there's one thing I've learned about conspiracy nuts, it's that they never seem to learn anything.

Resume 23rd July 2020 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey (Post 13165056)
Clearly this is a double secret code. Maxwell should be well because Trump and Q are going to get her to spill her guts about the pedo elite or something.

I'm sure there will be rationalizations shortly.

Scaramouche thinks it's a code too!

Quote:

Former White House communications chief Anthony Scaramucci has accused Donald Trump of covertly imploring the arrested socialite Ghislaine Maxwell not to reveal what she knows about him.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Mr Scaramucci wrote: “She has the goods on him. He is signaling ‘please don’t talk.’”
As usual, Q (snicker) had this one pegged.

Belz... 23rd July 2020 07:41 AM

Wouldn't it be delicious if Trump, Q's anti-pedophlie messiah, turned out to be in fact a kiddie-fiddler?

Hans 23rd July 2020 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13165051)

'Well' does that means he wants her 'well done' as in roasted for his cannibal feast?

carlitos 23rd July 2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppycow (Post 13165886)
:roll:

Of course not. If there's one thing I've learned about conspiracy nuts, it's that they never seem to learn anything.

As I mentioned before in the coronavirus discussion - the AIDS denialists pretty much all died. With the relatively lower mortality of Covid, this could perversely make the CTs more dangerous. Many, many more people could be at risk as the CTs keep on spouting their nonsense.

Jim_MDP 23rd July 2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 13166053)
As I mentioned before in the coronavirus discussion - the AIDS denialists pretty much all died. With the relatively lower mortality of Covid, this could perversely make the CTs more dangerous. Many, many more people could be at risk as the CTs keep on spouting their nonsense.

I just want to see the smoke come out of the anti-vaxers ears when a jab for this one does show up. [emoji1]

Bubba 23rd July 2020 01:47 PM

Such fun, the hilarity yall share!

Jim_MDP 23rd July 2020 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13166263)

Well... amusing things are amusing.
QAnon is amusing.

What about you, if and when... vax or no vax?
(I dont know the Venn overlap, just thought I'd pose the question while you're here.)

Trebuchet 23rd July 2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 13165890)
Wouldn't it be delicious if Trump, Q's anti-pedophlie messiah, turned out to be in fact a kiddie-fiddler?

Have you not seen the pictures of him with pubescent Ivanka?

carlitos 23rd July 2020 02:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/I9kCelo.png - nothing too dirty, but I'd rather not embed the image here.

Belz... 23rd July 2020 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13166263)

How about you make an actual point, rather than troll?

Resume 23rd July 2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 13166334)
https://i.imgur.com/I9kCelo.png - nothing too dirty, but I'd rather not embed the image here.

Creepometer broken.

Trebuchet 23rd July 2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13166379)
Creepometer broken.

As it should be. Conservative Christians love him for his family values.

Bubba 23rd July 2020 08:01 PM

Oh my gosh, that is so creepy !

Resume 23rd July 2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13166612)

Yes, posing your daughter on your lap, and in between your legs as you fondle and kiss her is creepy. Also too, talking about her rack, and how you'd like to **** her.

ETA: Not just creepy, disgustingly creepy.

Matthew Ellard 23rd July 2020 09:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13166612)

Donald Trump : "Vice is nice, but incest is best!"

Bubba 23rd July 2020 10:04 PM

Ooops, sorry duplicate

Crystal ball and mumero-astrology agree the next post shall make nary a dent in the made up hive mind of the Topic Masters

Bubba 23rd July 2020 10:07 PM

The proposed subcutaneous tattoo-like vaccine/certification combination with the people behind it is seen at 25:39.

Its harmless and necessary for all, so dont you nutters go all hog "mark of the beast" wild about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6rMKAIj9f8&t=3s

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

by RolandRat View Post
I laughed. Then felt bad for laughing. Then wondered where they actually stamp the date.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Left forearm like Hitler with the Jews because why not make this idea more insane.

Quote:

posted by Bubba

Actually, thats an item now on the drawing board for covid vaccine ID, so we can travel, and shop etc
That is in a video I posted earlier, which also showed Bill Gates referring to his pet Dr Fauci as "Tony"

( ...and the peanut gallery erupted )

Busta Capp 23rd July 2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

<snip>
"Twitter, Facebook, and Google are private companies"
<snip>

They are public companies and held to the whims of stockholders.

Bubba 23rd July 2020 10:23 PM

So what if Ghislaine Maxwell attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Nobody cares.

Matthew Ellard 23rd July 2020 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13166706)
So what if Ghislaine Maxwell attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Nobody cares.

:crazy:

Are you, Polly the parrot and Q-Anon now claiming Bill Clinton gave "Chelsea away" when he normally charged $65,000?

Matthew Ellard 23rd July 2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba

:crazy:

Soooo.....you were lying again. No government agency is suggesting WWII concentration camp tattoos for recovered Covid-19 patients.

You really are getting desperate.

abaddon 24th July 2020 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13166699)
The proposed subcutaneous tattoo-like vaccine/certification combination with the people behind it is seen at 25:39.

Its harmless and necessary for all, so dont you nutters go all hog "mark of the beast" wild about it.

That is the dumbest video you have yet posted.