International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   2020 United States presidential election - Conspiracy theories, alleged fraud, etc (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347781)

eerok 11th November 2020 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291129)
MSM never corrected by mentioning the UV Light Injectable Disinfectant study at Cedars Sinai. Instead they dishonestly brainwashed their audience with "Trump said inject yourself with Clorox bleach", as blithely parroted in post 143.

Any chance that influenced the voters.? Was it honest reporting?

At worst they exaggerated the stupidity of what Trump said. Here's a guy with more resources for information than anyone in the world, and he spouts crap like this that's beyond his comprehension in the first place. You gotta laugh or cry.

Meanwhile, dolt-stream media lies constantly and horrendously. What about that influence?

Resume 11th November 2020 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13291136)
At worst they exaggerated the stupidity of what Trump said. Here's a guy with more resources for information than anyone in the world, and he spouts crap like this that's beyond his comprehension in the first place. You gotta laugh or cry.

Meanwhile, dolt-stream media lies constantly and horrendously. What about that influence?

The only exaggeration was saying bleach rather than disinfectant.

eerok 11th November 2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13291140)
The only exaggeration was saying bleach rather than disinfectant.

Yes.

Resume 11th November 2020 12:14 PM

Here's a good criticism of US media.

After Lying Barbie's last misinfo presser, a female Brit reporter asked "Isn't the president just being a sore loser here?" She asked twice, and of course there was no reply from Barbie. She followed up with "Is the president not accepting the results of the election?"

Good stuff. This is what the press should be doing, not letting these lying liars off easy.

eerok 11th November 2020 12:36 PM

There's no doubt that a ton of toxic, lying drivel has flowed from the White House, and I guess by Bubba's standards, that would amount to interfering with the election.

Didn't McEnany start off her WH role with the promise that she'd never lie? She must've needed an emergency nose job after that one.

Cosmic Yak 11th November 2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 13290572)
Sarcasm, as in 'inject yourself with disinfectant'?
You are still a faithful student of your orange master.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291129)
MSM never corrected by mentioning the UV Light Injectable Disinfectant study at Cedars Sinai. Instead they dishonestly brainwashed their audience with "Trump said inject yourself with Clorox bleach", as blithely parroted in post 143.

Any chance that influenced the voters.? Was it honest reporting?

Errr...Really?

Resume 11th November 2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13290602)
It is. The ridiculous Trump lawsuits are 0 for 10.

0 for 16 now.

Matthew Ellard 11th November 2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291102)
An example of how media drives TDS is off topic?

Yes Bubba. A old Trump quote about his debunked cures for Covid are not conspiracies about election fraud.

Get your mum to check your posts before posting again. :p

Resume 11th November 2020 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 13291222)
Errr...Really?

Not only did he speculate about injecting disinfectant, some of his moron followers actually ingested it. And Lysol brand actually had to, you know, advise against it.

Quote:

As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route),” said the statement from Reckitt Benckiser.

eerok 11th November 2020 03:47 PM

Trump has completely lost interest in the pandemic now that he sees that there's nothing in it for him. He mopes around, feeling sorry for himself, and doesn't seem to give a crap about all the people dying. Poor baby. Anyone who believed a single thing he said about the pandemic is apparently a sucker. Trump feeds off suckers.

It's obvious that America lost faith in Trump and voted him out. It was a fair and free election. There were no frauds except the odd one here and there, usually involving a Republican. Given technological advances, this was probably the most solid election in the US ever.

Trump lost and he's being a baby. Pathetic.

eerok 11th November 2020 04:07 PM

Here's a great example of election fraud. The GOP in NV have forwarded a list of members of the military to the DOJ for prosecution. They seem to think it's illegal for active members of the military to be allowed to vote in their home state, despite this being their right.

No wonder Trump lost. His party is not only stupid, but nasty.

Resume 11th November 2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13291474)
Trump has completely lost interest in the pandemic now that he sees that there's nothing in it for him. He mopes around, feeling sorry for himself, and doesn't seem to give a crap about all the people dying. Poor baby. Anyone who believed a single thing he said about the pandemic is apparently a sucker. Trump feeds off suckers.

It's obvious that America lost faith in Trump and voted him out. It was a fair and free election. There were no frauds except the odd one here and there, usually involving a Republican. Given technological advances, this was probably the most solid election in the US ever.

Trump lost and he's being a baby. Pathetic.

He is who we thought he is, only worse. He has no idea how to handle adversity because he's always just given up and had others bail him out. He is the single most cowardly president in my lifetime, and likely in the history of this country. He once commented that he'd have gone into Parkland during the mass shooting there in search of the shooter. It is to laugh; this draft dodging snowflake would've crapped his pants and waddled away as fast as his loaded pants and fat ass would take him. Yeah, he's a real hero all right.

Now he cowers in the White House, eating fast food, hoping that others will again bail him out, and he won't feel the ignominy of getting tossed out. Fat chance.

Matthew Ellard 11th November 2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13291474)
Trump has completely lost interest in the pandemic now that he sees that there's nothing in it for him.

I am very surprised that Mitch McConnell hasn't put on his big boy trousers and made some positive steps to reduce Covid infections with the GOP. I believe there are some near future senate run offs coming that may allow the Democrats to take the senate. I imagine that if USA fatalities reach 400,000 in near months and if the Republicans do nothing, McConnell is simply handing the senate to the Democrats. McConnell seems to have lost the plot.

eerok 11th November 2020 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13291601)
I am very surprised that Mitch McConnell hasn't put on his big boy trousers and made some positive steps to reduce Covid infections with the GOP. I believe there are some near future senate run offs coming that may allow the Democrats to take the senate. I imagine that if USA fatalities reach 400,000 in near months and if the Republicans do nothing, McConnell is simply handing the senate to the Democrats. McConnell seems to have lost the plot.

If Republicans gave a crap about the lives of Americans, they'd push Trump to end his nonsense. Apparently they're more evil than anyone could've imagined. Well, this is one way to make history.

Meanwhile the fake fraud games about the election continue.

Resume 11th November 2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13291614)
If Republicans gave a crap about the lives of Americans, they'd push Trump to end his nonsense. Apparently they're more evil than anyone could've imagined. Well, this is one way to make history.

Meanwhile the fake fraud games about the election continue.

Donald Trump doesn't love this country, he doesn't care about it at all. He's not a law and order president, he's a "what's in it for me" president. This latest voter fraud, fraud, isn't out of concern for our democratic process, it's a "**** you" to his perceived enemies, a binkey to his bruised ego, and another grift with which to fill his coffers to eliminate campaign debt, recount debt, and boost the RNC's operating account. He's aware he lost the election, he just doesn't care, and knows he can con enough morons to **** things up. He's humping the flag, jizzing into the constitution, while running a long con on his credulous supporters. Voter fraud, "who cares?" It's entirely about the grift. And the republican party want's its share.

Bubba 11th November 2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13291835)
Donald Trump doesn't love this country, he doesn't care about it at all. He's not a law and order president, he's a "what's in it for me" president. This latest voter fraud, fraud, isn't out of concern for our democratic process, it's a "**** you" to his perceived enemies, a binkey to his bruised ego, and another grift with which to fill his coffers to eliminate campaign debt, recount debt, and boost the RNC's operating account. He's aware he lost the election, he just doesn't care, and knows he can con enough morons to **** things up. He's humping the flag, jizzing into the constitution, while running a long con on his credulous supporters. Voter fraud, "who cares?" It's entirely about the grift. And the republican party want's its share.



Awesome !

Resume 11th November 2020 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291872)
Awesome !

Go ahead, give it a nom, you know you want to.

Bubba 11th November 2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13291474)
Trump has completely lost interest in the pandemic now that he sees that there's nothing in it for him. He mopes around, feeling sorry for himself,

It's obvious that America lost faith in Trump and voted him out. It was a fair and free election. There were no frauds except the odd one here and there, usually involving a Republican. Given technological advances, this was probably the most solid election in the US ever.

Trump lost and he's being a baby. Pathetic.


Wow! Amazing !

Resume 11th November 2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291877)
Wow! Amazing !

Yep. Nom away!

Bubba 11th November 2020 10:23 PM

Why hasn't Trump conceded.??

Why did Hillary tell Joe "Do not concede, no matter what"..?


Did the Founders see this coming?


Watch it before they make it disappear



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcQ...ature=youtu.be

Resume 11th November 2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291881)
Why did Hillary tell Joe "Do not concede, no matter what"..?

Why would a person who won a presidential election concede? That would be stupid.

Bubba 11th November 2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13291884)
Why would a person who won a presidential election concede? That would be stupid.

Sorry, it was actually

"What Happens If President Trump Does Not Concede The Election"

You will absolutely love it



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcQ...ature=youtu.be

Resume 11th November 2020 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291889)
Sorry . . .

Accepted.

Quote:

Why did Hillary tell Joe "Do not concede, no matter what"..?
Of course my answer was:
Quote:

Why would a person who won a presidential election concede? That would be stupid.
Whatever Trump is doing can be attributed to his own narcissism and avarice, neither of which is patriotic or presidential. It's just another con aimed at credules.

Bubba 11th November 2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13291898)
Accepted.



Of course my answer was:

Whatever Trump is doing can be attributed to his own narcissism and avarice, neither of which is patriotic or presidential. It's just another con aimed at credules.

Watch the video and advise please. 7 minutes. Might surprise.

I am counting on your wisdom, lest I find myself rudderless in assessing this constitutional matter

Resume 11th November 2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291918)
. . . lest I find myself rudderless in assessing this constitutional matter

Pro tip: Candidate with the most electoral votes wins. Are you a U.S. citizen? Did you take a civics class? I know I had to pass civics to graduate. Anyway, glad to help you with this struggle.

Bubba 11th November 2020 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13290391)
That's not the point.

I'm not worried about Trump, I'm worried about the really smart people around him who do nothing to stop him.



What worries you most, in that regard?

Bubba 11th November 2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13291924)
Pro tip: Candidate with the most electoral votes wins. Are you a U.S. citizen? Did you take a civics class? I know I had to pass civics to graduate. Anyway, glad to help you with this struggle.


Really?? When does congress decide?? Your wisdom and guidance is sorely needed in dire times.

Did you know civics class was removed from public education in the 70s??

Richard Dreyfuss speaks at length on youtube about why it is important, and why it should be reinstated.

Resume 11th November 2020 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291932)
Really??

Why yes comrade. Again, glad I could help, but it seems you need more. I can recommend any number of volumes but perhaps one of the most important would be a work by Carl Sagan titled Demon Haunted World. Along with another by Michael Shermer called Why People Believe Weird Things. These books are only tangentially related to the topic, but do provide insight into the nature of credulity, and perhaps a way forward from that tar pit, but as with all things, that is left up to the individual. It really is a shame that many are so lacking in critical thinking skills, but it is up to us to offer a bridge over that abyss.

Oh, and by the way, Joseph Biden is the 46th president of the United States of America, like it or not, ridiculous conspiracies or not, abject credulity in the face of objective reality or not. This is a fact regardless of any Trump temper tantrums, or adventures in grifting gullibles.

0 for 16 is no way to go through life son. If you need more in-depth instruction, I suggest your local community college to get your feet wet in pursuit of actual academics, versus the stagnant cesspool of social media where you are currently mired.

Matthew Ellard 12th November 2020 12:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291881)
Why hasn't Trump conceded.?

Didn't Q-Anon tell you!?! Trump is pretending to raise $60,000,000 for a legal fight. However the fine print says the money can be used to settle pre-existing campaign debt. Trump ran out of money. He needs to get Republicans to keep paying off the campaign.


"Money raised for Trump's election fights would help cover campaign debt"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...onations-debt/

"Trump fundraising push for election challenge would also pay down campaign debt"
https://www.masslive.com/politics/20...aign-debt.html

Elagabalus 12th November 2020 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291918)
Watch the video and advise please. 7 minutes. Might surprise.

I am counting on your wisdom, lest I find myself rudderless in assessing this constitutional matter

Shane has some beautiful eyes but he's wearing makeup and driving with a right-hand drive vehicle and that makes him at least a Euro-dweeb and/or a commie.* End of.


*or worse. An Australian.

Cosmic Yak 12th November 2020 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291932)

Did you know civics class was removed from public education in the 70s??

Are you saying that civics is no longer taught in American schools?

turingtest 12th November 2020 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13290391)
That's not the point.

I'm not worried about Trump, I'm worried about the really smart people around him who do nothing to stop him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291927)
What worries you most, in that regard?

Not speaking for TGZ, but the thing that worries me about the smart people doing nothing to stop Trump is the way that eggs on the really dumb people who seem to make up so much of his strutting and strident base. It's one thing to have an uninformed constituency; it's another thing entirely to deliberately want them misinformed.

zorro99 12th November 2020 06:38 AM

There is no evidence of significant vote fraud.

The Great Zaganza 12th November 2020 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13291927)
What worries you most, in that regard?

I am worried that smart people make it a habit to use Trump-like figures to control US policy and enrich themselves: Trump has set the precedent that a for-profit Presidency is perfectly compatible with the Emoluments Clause as long as you have the Senate.

No doubt adversaries like Russia and China are already brainstorming how they can field a candidate controlled by them or, in the case of Russia, another candidate.

Bubba 12th November 2020 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 13291991)
Shane has some beautiful eyes but he's wearing makeup and driving with a right-hand drive vehicle and that makes him at least a Euro-dweeb and/or a commie.* End of.



IMO yer wrong about the vehicle, as he appears to be facing a camera clipped to the rear view mirror. Furthermore his southern-ish accent indicates he is all american.


But to the point...when all one offers in response is silly stuff, does that mean zip is all that you have on the issue??

What of his claim suggesting the founders saw this day coming?? He claims HIllary was aware of the process when she exhorted Biden and his lawyers "Do not concede, no matter what."


Could this be why Trump is not conceding??

Bubba 12th November 2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

by resume

He said inject disinfectant. It is clear everyone but rabid CTers and liars.

No, what Trump actually said....(before MSM removed the third word) is as follows:


Quote:

by Trump:

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning.


Quote:

by resume
It couldn't be clearer.

Then he rambled on about UV light, in his usual, disorganized, jumbled way.


....making my point.


Quote:

by Trump:
. . . the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”
Quote:

Again, anyone can see this, save CTer and liars. Anyone claiming different is pissing down the back your leg, calling it rain.

No.


The words "Injectable Disinfectant" are seen on the Healight AYTU UV therapy literature, which I posted a few moons back, on another thread, which you pissed on.



Quote:

by Resume View Post
The only exaggeration was saying bleach rather than disinfectant.

Not only did he speculate about injecting disinfectant, some of his moron followers actually ingested it. And Lysol brand actually had to, you know, advise against it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13291141)
Yes.



OK,
Lemme get this straight....

So you two actually believe that the guy (trump) actually meant injecting household disinfectant such as bleach or Lysol...??

Is this what you are saying?? Really??


Can you see how MSM's 'reporting' on this influenced the election? (they have yet to mention Healight AYTU UV Injectable Disinfectant)


Speaking of influencing the election by supporting TDS, here is some more on censorship, seen in comments on the disinfectant issue:


Quote:

You might ask why I’m not featuring Tweets by the company developing Healight, AYTU Bioscience. Simple. Twitter deleted the Tweets featuring the video and suspended the company’s official Twitter account.

YouTube removed the video as well. Unsurprisingly, Breitbart and other pro-Trump sources portrayed this ban as “censorship.” Ultimately AYTU’s account was reinstated, and you can now find its promotion of its device back on Twitter.

There is incredible interest in our UV light technology developed by @MarkPimentelMD and his team at @CedarsSinai For reasons still unclear, YouTube disabled the link. If you're interested in how our technology is designed to work, here is a new link. https://t.co/n1dkFGRlLH
— Aytu_BioScience (@BioscienceAytu) April 25, 2020

Conspiracy or not....this is how "impartial" MSM and the Social giants influenced the election.


Back to my question...please confirm, do you two (Resume and eerok) actually seriously believe that the guy (trump) actually seriously meant injecting household disinfectant such as bleach or Lysol...??


for your convenience, a chance to review and reconsider:


Quote:

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

Yep, he rambled on about the Healight AYTU UV Injectable Disinfectant, in his usual, disorganized, jumbled way.

;)

eerok 12th November 2020 10:10 AM

I'm not seeing any success at all with Trump's allegations of fraud. He complained about what Harris would do in the role of VP, which was a slip up. He doesn't really believe that he won. It seems he's just milking the GOP fund-raising machine and pocketing the cash. That's classic Trump, a sleazy POS to the end.

Resume 12th November 2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13292333)

Back to my question...

He said inject disinfectant, as had been demonstrated, and some of his idiot follower did. Period.
Quote:

I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning.
Even better.
Quote:

"So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."
First he talks about light, then the disinfectant.
Quote:

And then I see the disinfectant . . .
And then I see the disinfectant.Two separate subjects completely. It couldn't be any clearer.

ETA: And then, because MAGA!, some morons tried it.

ETA II: And then he claimed he was being sarcastic to reported and admitted it!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trump
"I was asking a very sarcastic question to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside," he said during a briefing in the Oval Office on April 24. "But it does kill it, and it would kill it on the hands, and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters."

He wasn't talking about light, he was talking about ingesting disinfectant, like hand sanitizer, thus the comment on "it" killing "it" on the hands. He's a dumb ass that fooled other dumb asses.

Quote:

Reporter, April 24: Can you clarify your comments about injections of disinfectant?

Trump: No, I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you, just to see what would happen.

Now, disinfectant, or doing this, maybe on the hands, would work. And I was asking the question of the gentleman who was there yesterday — Bill — because when they say that something will last three or four hours or six hours, but if the sun is out or if they use disinfectant, it goes away in less than a minute. Did you hear about this yesterday? But I was asking a sarcastic — and a very sarcastic question — to the reporters in the room about disinfectant on the inside. But it does kill it and it would kill it on the hands and that would make things much better. That was done in the form of a sarcastic question to the reporters. Okay.

Bubba 12th November 2020 12:39 PM

Thanks Resume,

So you say Trump actually meant cleaning products...?

This was in his talk which BTW began and ended with reference to Light therapies and UV Light therapies.

You actually believe that in the middle of talking about Light therapies, he rambled off and actually proposed or suggested injecting Lysol or bleach into the body??



Quote:

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So you’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

You are sure he had not seen or heard of Healight AYTU UV Injectable Disinfectant, before he began his talk about Lght and UV light therapies??

Resume 12th November 2020 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13292581)
Thanks

You're welcome. Now re-read the above, this time for comprehension.

Quote:

"Or if they use disinfectant.
Quote:

And then I see the disinfectant
And, or = in addition.

Your apologetic Trumpsplaining is demonstrably dismantled and debunked. It's crap, and really off topic; take it to the COVID conspiracy thread.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2015-20, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.