International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Qanon Conspiracy theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327121)

Axxman300 13th November 2018 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12500694)
From Qanon Nov 13 :

He forgot to say "Heil Hitler"...

...maybe next time...

carlitos 13th November 2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12500550)
Example;
How xbox chat was quickly shut down for 'maintenance' the day Q said it had been used for back channel comms by obama/comey/hillary.

:sdl: :sdl: :sdl: :sdl:

Q is totally not some basement-dwelling teenagers; no sir!

Bubba 13th November 2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 12501056)
:sdl: :sdl: :sdl: :sdl:

Q is totally not some basement-dwelling teenagers; no sir!



You nailed it. Only idiots would look in a place like xbox chat for their secret comms. Which is why they shut it down for maintenance that day Q pointed to it. Of course you nailed it.

Bubba 13th November 2018 10:34 AM

Cherry pickin heaven for cherry pickers.

Cherries galore !

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/11/0...r-for-the-cou/

carlitos 13th November 2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxman300 (Post 12500596)
....

To recap: You've confused Alec Station with Blackwater, and now you're linking Awan to the death of Tom Clancy.


....

I'm pointing and laughing, because I can't think of what else to do. What on earth is the purpose of this BS that Bubba is posting? It's bad fiction. Are there other emoticons besides that laughing dog for conspiracies that are this poorly thought out?

Bubba 13th November 2018 12:10 PM

Here's a good one...


We know power consolidates
We know bad guys in power silence a free press.
We see no evil.

side note:
Michael Hastings.
He died while he was investigating Afghanistan corruption ie Brennan

Bubba 13th November 2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

I'm pointing and laughing, because I can't think of what else to do. What on earth is the purpose of this BS that Bubba is posting? It's bad fiction. Are there other emoticons besides that laughing dog for conspiracies that are this poorly thought out?
I know, its great, isnt it ?

As long as there are cherries to pick, we can have tons o fun ignoring anything else of value. Party on.

Axxman300 13th November 2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12501353)
I know, its great, isnt it ?

As long as there are cherries to pick, we can have tons o fun ignoring anything else of value. Party on.

If you can't get the simple facts correct your posts have no value.

Axxman300 13th November 2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12501351)
Here's a good one...


We know power consolidates
We know bad guys in power silence a free press.
We see no evil.

side note:
Michael Hastings.
He died while he was investigating Afghanistan corruption ie Brennan

Other side note: There are, in fact professional killers, er, Fixers in Hollywood.

Hastings had a drug problem. If someone wanted to kill him he would have OD'd. That's how that would be done. (Yes, I read too much James Elroy).

How did Jack Anderson die?
Why are James Bamford, Bob Woodward, Carl Bernstein, and Seymour Hersch still alive?

Why kill a journalist over a war NOBODY seems to care about?

Cosmic Yak 14th November 2018 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12500420)
If you're not joking, the item below is part of your msm coverage of Bberg for a significant amount of time:

.On the QT, rumor has it the Prime Minister plans on attending in June the next of the hush hush secretive annual meetings with elite world leaders and other bigwigs from all over [/quote]



How can gossip column items which do not mention the word 'Bilderberg', qualify as MSM reporting on Bilderberg?[/quote]

You are literally the only source for this quote.
You are quoting yourself to answer a point that only you have made.
An unkind person would point and laugh.
I am not unkind, so I will simply ignore you until you provide some evidence for your claims. Evidence that isn't just quotes you have made up. or unsupportd assertions. Just so we're clear.

Cosmic Yak 14th November 2018 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12501351)
Here's a good one...


We know power consolidates

OK, within certain contexts. and this is not universally applicable. Suffrage in the UK has expanded over the years, whilst the power of the monarchy has been curtailed. Many other countries have followed a similar path.
Dictators, on the other hand, like to control everything. Strangely, though, the dictators usually get a free pass from conspiracy theorists. Oh, well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12501351)
We know bad guys in power silence a free press.

No, we know you have asserted this. We also know you have yet to provide evidence for the specific instances you have mentioned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12501351)
We see no evil.

Complete strawman. Please quote anyone here denying that evil exists.
Where do you get this stuff from? Is there a 'how-to' book you are reading from?

Bubba 14th November 2018 10:48 AM

So sayeth the statist.

Axxman300 14th November 2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12502481)
So sayeth the statist.

So sayeth the guy cheering on Turkish fascism and saying the USA should embrace that style of government.

LSSBB 14th November 2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxman300 (Post 12502630)
So sayeth the guy cheering on Turkish fascism and saying the USA should embrace that style of government.

Yeah, that's about as "statist" as it gets.

Lately it seems CTers throw that term around for anyone who disagrees with them.

Cosmic Yak 15th November 2018 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSSBB (Post 12503030)
Yeah, that's about as "statist" as it gets.

Lately it seems CTers throw that term around for anyone who disagrees with them.

Indeed. It doesn't seem to relate to anything anyone else has said here.

Is it also statist to ask for evidence?

Bubba 15th November 2018 10:33 AM

re-write

Bubba 15th November 2018 10:53 AM

You gotta be kiddin me. You're saying no evidence means the game is not rigged. (just like a statist would).

The evidence never leaves the golf courses or the private dining rooms aboard their jets and yachts.

Uncle George may have embellished a bit, but his summary resonates with non-statists.


"There's a reason that education sucks, and itís the same reason it will never ever ever be fixed. Itís never going to get any better, donít look for it. Be happy with what youíve got. Because the owners of this country donít want that. Iím talking about the real owners now, the big, wealthy, business interests that control all things and make the big decisions.

Forget the politicians, theyíre irrelevant.

Politicians are put there to give you that idea that you have freedom of choice. You donít. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations, and theyíve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the State Houses, and the City Halls. Theyíve got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear.

Theyíve got you by the balls.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But Iíll tell you what they donít wantóthey donít want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They donít want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. Theyíre not interested in that. That doesnít help them. Thatís against their interest. You know something, they donít want people that are smart enough to sit around their kitchen table and figure out how badly theyíre getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago.

They donít want that, you know what they want?

They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly ******** jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.

And now theyíre coming for your social security money.

They want your f*cking retirement money; they want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? Theyíll get it. Theyíll get it all from you sooner or later because they own this f*cking place. Itís a big club and you ainít in it! You and I are not in the Big Club. By the way, itís the same big club they use to beat you in the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to believe, what to think and what to buy.

The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged.

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard working people, white collar, blue collar, it doesnít matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich cocks*ckers who donít give a ***** about them. They donít give a ******* about you. They donít give a f***aboutÖgive a ******* about you! They donít care about you at all, at all, at all.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Thatís what the owners count on, the fact that Americans are and will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white, and blue dick thatís being jammed up their ******** everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth, itís called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

- George Carlin

Bubba 15th November 2018 11:07 AM

A Qanon observation:

Quote:


In the Lord of the Rings, Tolkien makes a statement about how when the enemy is being defeated, they turn on each other. His observation is playing out now. Facebook is falling apart and Zuckerberg has turned on his fellow tech companies, even to the point of blaming George Soros. Well, Soros doesn't like being the fall guy, especially when he did not actually do it. Here are the links to both articles in Zero Hedge.

Facebook: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ros-operatives

Soros response: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-investigation

What a wonderful day.

Bubba 15th November 2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSSBB (Post 12503030)
Yeah, that's about as "statist" as it gets.

Lately it seems CTers throw that term around for anyone who disagrees with them.

..because sometimes the state frowns on whistleblowing. Statists ( and bootlickers) rally round, saying dumb things like '..show evidence the king told his town criers not to mention that they report only what he tells them to report'

Belz... 15th November 2018 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12500550)
Example;
How xbox chat was quickly shut down for 'maintenance' the day Q said it had been used for back channel comms by obama/comey/hillary.

You must be joking.

Belz... 15th November 2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12503564)
You gotta be kiddin me. You're saying no evidence means the game is not rigged. (just like a statist would).

You keep using that word...

Quote:

"There's a reason that education sucks, and itís the same reason it will never ever ever be fixed. Itís never going to get any better, donít look for it. Be happy with what youíve got. Because the owners of this country donít want that. Iím talking about the real owners now, the big, wealthy, business interests that control all things and make the big decisions.

Forget the politicians, theyíre irrelevant.

Politicians are put there to give you that idea that you have freedom of choice. You donít. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations, and theyíve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the State Houses, and the City Halls. Theyíve got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear.

Theyíve got you by the balls.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But Iíll tell you what they donít wantóthey donít want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They donít want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. Theyíre not interested in that. That doesnít help them. Thatís against their interest. You know something, they donít want people that are smart enough to sit around their kitchen table and figure out how badly theyíre getting f*cked by a system that threw them overboard 30 f*cking years ago.

They donít want that, you know what they want?

They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly ******** jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.

And now theyíre coming for your social security money.

They want your f*cking retirement money; they want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? Theyíll get it. Theyíll get it all from you sooner or later because they own this f*cking place. Itís a big club and you ainít in it! You and I are not in the Big Club. By the way, itís the same big club they use to beat you in the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to believe, what to think and what to buy.

The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged.

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard working people, white collar, blue collar, it doesnít matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich cocks*ckers who donít give a ***** about them. They donít give a ******* about you. They donít give a f***aboutÖgive a ******* about you! They donít care about you at all, at all, at all.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Thatís what the owners count on, the fact that Americans are and will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white, and blue dick thatís being jammed up their ******** everyday. Because the owners of this country know the truth, itís called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

- George Carlin

Carlin was funny but more than a little kooky.

Bubba 15th November 2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 12503635)
You keep using that word...



Carlin was funny but more than a little kooky.


True. Questioning authority and all like that. Paranoid deluded dangerous nutbag is not exaggerating.

Bubba 15th November 2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 12503635)
You keep using that word...



Thats right. Its a handydandy term.

https://www.synonyms.com/antonyms/statist

carlitos 15th November 2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 12503635)



Carlin was funny but more than a little kooky.

Yes, but look how accurate he was about the government taking away our social security. He said that in 2005, and now none of us in America have any retirement money or social security payments. Them and their rich cronies have it all.

Imhotep 15th November 2018 12:12 PM

Carlin lost me a little when he did that bit on enjoying the deaths caused by natural disasters.

Belz... 15th November 2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12503653)
True. Questioning authority and all like that.

There's a gulf between questioning authority, which people here do all the time, by the way, and embracing conspiracy theories where people are owned by the corporations via the government.

SuburbanTurkey 15th November 2018 12:15 PM

This thread is now just Bubba repeating Q-dribble and making semi-coherent remarks and insults to those who mock him.

All these pages and no "Q-Tip" pun. Shame on all of you!

Imhotep 15th November 2018 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey (Post 12503687)
This thread is now just Bubba repeating Q-dribble and making semi-coherent remarks and insults to those who mock him.

All these pages and no "Q-Tip" pun. Shame on all of you!

What? I got wax in my ears.

Axxman300 15th November 2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12503653)
True. Questioning authority and all like that. Paranoid deluded dangerous nutbag is not exaggerating.

You're not questioning authority, you're whining about an extremely limited spectrum of government, and rich people.

Hellbound 15th November 2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxman300 (Post 12503715)
You're not questioning authority, you're whining about an extremely limited spectrum of government, and rich people.

Actually, I'd argue that he's just blindly accepting a different authority: "Q" instead of government.

Belz... 15th November 2018 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellbound (Post 12503725)
Actually, I'd argue that he's just blindly accepting a different authority: "Q" instead of government.

A lot of "rebels" simply trade one 'bigger than yourself' idea for another. Not much freedom of thought there.

Imhotep 15th November 2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 12503753)
A lot of "rebels" simply trade one 'bigger than yourself' idea for another. Not much freedom of thought there.

And that's seldom understood, it's like it's a big blind spot in how we operate - "my tribe would never do that bad stuff".

carlitos 15th November 2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey (Post 12503687)
All these pages and no "Q-Tip" pun. Shame on all of you!

As far as CTs go, this really is a Low End Theory. Bubba feels like he has to Push It Along, but the more I see it seems like the Description of a Fool. Q tells Eight Million Stories to Keep It Rollin' and the CT fans read about Liberty, Mass Amounts and Swiss Bank Accounts.

Imhotep 15th November 2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 12503850)
As far as CTs go, this really is a Low End Theory. Bubba feels like he has to Push It Along, but the more I see it seems like the Description of a Fool. Q tells Eight Million Stories to Keep It Rollin' and the CT fans read about Liberty, Mass Amounts and Swiss Bank Accounts.

I think this post was inspired by my use of a certain word ;) or maybe it was just the Q... or both, which would be highly clever.

LSSBB 15th November 2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 12503580)
..because sometimes the state frowns on whistleblowing. Statists ( and bootlickers) rally round, saying dumb things like '..show evidence the king told his town criers not to mention that they report only what he tells them to report'

No,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Merriam-Webster
statist noun
stat∑​ist | \ˈstā-tist \
Definition of statist
: an advocate of statism

statism noun
stat∑​ism | \ˈstā-ˌti-zəm \
Definition of statism
: concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry

Since I am a Libertarian, I am by definition not a statist.

Since I am asking you for actual evidence to back up what appears to be pure CT garbage, I am a skeptic.

Bubba 15th November 2018 11:49 PM

Time will reveal Qanon's final score on the fake-o-meter and maybe soon, according to this observer..discussing roadblocks for Trump's agenda beginning Jan 1 when Dems have the house.


"..arrests have to happen or 2020 is in jeopardy.. which is why i think they allowed this voter fraud to happen, now they can clean up the system and impose voter i.d. ..Deep state didn't' give a ****, they had to cheat, desperate acts for desperate folks. They know committing voter fraud is nothing compared to what's coming for them. It's like robbing a bank and killing 2 guards. Are you going to refrain from stealing a car outside to get away?"


Some are saying Trump needs to act on indictments before Jan 1. Less than six weeks?

Maybe Trump isnt concerned about this timetable. Time will tell.

Bubba 15th November 2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSSBB (Post 12504303)
No,

Since I am a Libertarian, I am by definition not a statist.

Since I am asking you for actual evidence to back up what appears to be pure CT garbage, I am a skeptic.


Like what, regarding Qanon ? If you'd care to elaborate.

The Great Zaganza 16th November 2018 12:05 AM

Why, exactly, is Qanon so vague?

Resume 16th November 2018 08:42 AM

http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/29/...ous-evolution/

Quote:

From Trolling To Fleecing: Co-Creator Of ĎQí Hoax Explains Its Scary Evolution

carlitos 16th November 2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 12504403)
Why, exactly, is Qanon so vague?

For the same reason that psychics and horoscopes are so vague.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-19, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.