International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   9/11: How they Faked the Videos (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341275)

The Common Potato 21st January 2020 03:22 PM

Planes can perform wonderful manoeuvres. https://tinyurl.com/y2t63z5a I hope that is a suitable analogy!

Deadie 21st January 2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Common Potato (Post 12961786)
Planes can perform wonderful manoeuvres. https://tinyurl.com/y2t63z5a I hope that is a suitable analogy!

Maneuverability of the craft aside, that is amazing artistry and craftsmanship on the part of the pilot. :thumbsup:

The Common Potato 21st January 2020 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadie (Post 12961791)
Maneuverability of the craft aside, that is amazing artistry and craftsmanship on the part of the pilot. :thumbsup:

But you should hear what his mates call wife calls him!

Axxman300 21st January 2020 04:37 PM

As we near 40 pages let's recap:

Steve thinks all video footage of the planes crashing into the WTC is CGI and that all eye-witness testimony is fabricated (all 500,000 people).

His "proof" is a photograph of aluminum siding that was knocked askew but seemingly not cut through (although the photos he's posted show just that) and thus supports his left-field thesis that the wings of a 767 are "too fragile" to penetrate the structure.

He supposes that a new cruise missile (up to four for each tower) was used in combination with CD to bring down the towers.

He also claims that the towers were empty on 9-11 and that there were ZERO victims killed in the attack.

All of this done to justify invading Afghanistan and Iraq and our wandering of the desert hunting down terrorist cells and blasting them back to Allah. As will all "No-Planers" there is no basic concept of physics too simple that they cannot fail to grasp and everyone needs to shut up for they are smarter than us all. There is no real-world example sensible people can present that they cannot dismiss with a wave of their tiny hands.

Before the buffoonery continues here are the facts:

On 9-11-2001, four commercial jetliners were hijacked by Al Qaeda operatives to be used as missiles and were flown into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon with the final jet crashing in Shanksville during a passenger takeover.

We would discover that the pilots had trained to fly at US flight schools and that the FBI and CIA had lived down to their worst natures to fail to share intelligence that - might -have stopped the attacks. We also discovered that Al Qaeda received money from Saudi Arabians.

The United States with NATO then attacked and invaded Afghanistan where Osama bin Laden and the bulk of Al Qaeda had their bases. Two years later the Bush Administration would use 9-11 and the threat of potential terrorism to invade Iraq and put Saddam Hussein at the end of a rope.

While the invasion of Afghanistan (but not our unending presence) was justified the invasion of Iraq was a mistake. Iraq was invaded because key members of the Bush Administration refused to believe that Al Qaeda could have pulled off the attacks without a state sponsor who wasn't Saudi Arabia, and since Iraq competed with Iran to sponsor terrorist groups throughout the Middle East they seemed like an obvious target.
In the months leading up to the Iraqi invasion VP Cheney would visits Langley multiple times for direct briefings with the CTC (CIA's Counter Terror Center) and was told that there was no connection between Al Qaeda and Iraq on any meaningful level. What did the VP do? He had the White House NSC spin up a sub group at CIA called "The Office of Special Plans" who took the lead on the Iraq/Al Qaeda connection and through their cherry-picking would put together the flimsy case the United States would use to justify the war.

In short: THE UNITED STATES INVADED IRAQ BECAUSE OF THE ACTIONS OF 9-11 TRUTHERS WITHIN THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

And that's why I'm happy to take part in this silly debate with an unknowing war criminal.

waypastvne 21st January 2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanderO (Post 12961650)
I doubt... but don't know when or to what the exterior insulation was applied.


It was sprayed onto the steel. You can see it being applied here.


https://i.imgur.com/5RFx909.jpg


https://i.imgur.com/BWuC673.jpg

Elagabalus 21st January 2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 12960968)
And yet there is no trace of this effect being used on the video and there is no trace of the camera moving and stopping at an index point in the way it moves. It is very clearly a handheld camera.

You're like someone trying to figure out how a magic trick was done, inferring the existence of some oververcomplicated hidden mechanism without really understanding how that would assist the magician, yet by circular logic the existence of the mechanism is evidence of the trick.

But there was no mechanism and there was no trick. You are only fooling yourself.


I don't think yankee451 has ever watched it as a video. He's only seen it as a collection of stills. That's why he thinks the camera isn't handheld. And the cameraman is working for the man so there's that.

Robin 21st January 2020 07:48 PM

Here is a film of the construction process, for those interested. This is the second part and shows the outer column lattices being put into place and the aluminium cladding being attached:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCbu3CvD3h8

Robin 21st January 2020 08:01 PM

Yes, a spray on. Blaze Shield D specified, but no information on what was actually used.

Regnad Kcin 21st January 2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12961716)
Some things just need to be replied to while I'm working.

Please explain how a baseball is like a 767, and how a window pane is like a steel skyscraper.

And that, dear friends, tells you all you need to know.

TJM 21st January 2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12961437)
What I know for a fact is that the videos of the plane hitting the South Tower do not depict reality.

Please cite other examples of high-speed impacts of large airliners flown into office towers for comparison.

Thanks in advance.

waypastvne 21st January 2020 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12960927)

Likewise the claim that aluminum mere millimetres thick is stronger than 1/4 inch steel.

This is a fragment of lower wing skin from one of the planes that hit the twin towers. The orange line shows it's location on the wing.


https://i.imgur.com/WtHJZw3.jpg

This close up gives us an idea of it's thickness. The rivet holes are most likely 1/4" or at least 3/16". This is from outboard wing near the aileron. The inboard wing skins would be thicker.


https://i.imgur.com/NnUTwk4.jpg

The alloy of this aluminum is 2324 T39 it has a guaranteed minimum ultimate tensile strength of 68900 psi.

A36 steel has a ultimate tensile strength of 58,00080,000 psi

http://www.matweb.com/search/datashe...c4f654d&ckck=1

These are the Real World Facts.

Cosmic Yak 22nd January 2020 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlennB (Post 12960967)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12960960)
Indeed.
It is noticeable that he is unwilling or unable to provide any details, or any supporting evidence beyond that photo, which I assume we're all (with one obvious exception) heartily sick of seeing.
"yankee451, where were the missiles launched from?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"How many missiles were used?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"Who fired them?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"Why was no missile debris found in the wreckage?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"What software was used to fake the videos?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"Who faked them?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"When was this done?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"What are the names of the witnesses who changed their stories after having a TV shoved in their faces?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"Why are you citing witnesses who claim they saw missiles, whilst discounting part of their testimony and also ignoring your previous claim that they had all changed their testimony?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"What happened to the planes, and their passengers and crew, that took off that day and never came back?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"Why, if the Naudet video was made by actors, has no-one from the fire department come forward to say those two men never worked there?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"Why, if missiles exploded inside the building, is the damage bent inwards, not outwards?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"
"Why are you using a photo you claim was altered as your only evidence?"
y451: "Look at this photo!"

As you say, dialogue seems to be somewhat pointless when confronted with this kind of delusional monomania.
That said, it is kind of fun, though! :D

Especially delusional given that the vital photo is from a source that the o/p constantly criticises for fakery.

Yeah, I kind of had that covered, but thanks for agreeing anyway.

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 10:48 AM

The good news is that despite the best efforts of sites like this one, met-a-skunk and all the other 'debunkers', despite truth community being totally infested with moles and controlled opposition like Alex Jones, and despite the rampant censorship of truth researchers, the number of people waking up to the shenanigans of the power elite keeps growing.

The awakening is well underway and unstoppable.

Myriad 22nd January 2020 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12960927)
The planes DID bend and crumple (and disintegrate) completely and catastrophically - upon impact, not sooner...

the videoa are laughably fake.


Why would you expect the planes to bend and crumple and disintegrate before impact? Did the buildings have Star Wars style protective force fields or something?

Captain_Swoop 22nd January 2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962644)
The good news is that despite the best efforts of sites like this one, met-a-skunk and all the other 'debunkers', despite truth community being totally infested with moles and controlled opposition like Alex Jones, and despite the rampant censorship of truth researchers, the number of people waking up to the shenanigans of the power elite keeps growing.

The awakening is well underway and unstoppable.

At this rate there mat be a few dozen of you by 2050.

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 12962655)
At this rate there mat be a few dozen of you by 2050.

You wish!

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myriad (Post 12962651)
Why would you expect the planes to bend and crumple and disintegrate before impact? Did the buildings have Star Wars style protective force fields or something?

Where did I say the plane would deform before impact? Why would you make such an assenine accussation? Desperation?

beachnut 22nd January 2020 11:29 AM

does the lack of knowledge, unable to do physics promote this paranoia
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962644)
The good news is that despite the best efforts of sites like this one, met-a-skunk and all the other 'debunkers', despite truth community being totally infested with moles and controlled opposition like Alex Jones, and despite the rampant censorship of truth researchers, the number of people waking up to the shenanigans of the power elite keeps growing.

The awakening is well underway and unstoppable.

Physics could cure whatever this paranoid conspiracy theory syndrome is.

Awakening to ignorance, lack of critical thinking skills, and gullibility. Yes sir, physics might cure this celebration of spreading lies based on ignorance.

Back to the dark ages with ignorance and paranoia. You are not awakening, you are spreading lies and you don't know it, and don't care.

Jack by the hedge 22nd January 2020 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962644)
The good news is that despite the best efforts of sites like this one, met-a-skunk and all the other 'debunkers', despite truth community being totally infested with moles and controlled opposition like Alex Jones, and despite the rampant censorship of truth researchers, the number of people waking up to the shenanigans of the power elite keeps growing.

The awakening is well underway and unstoppable.

Yeah, that's the great thing about the internet; ordinary people can post the truth without The Man stopping them.

Just wait until the hundred thousand or so eyewitnesses to the second tower impact on 9/11 discover the internet. They'll all be tumbling over each other to tell the world how yankee451 is right and they saw there was no plane and they actually saw multiple cruise missiles hitting the South tower.

Any day now. It's going to be amazing. Boy, will our faces be red.

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12962694)
Physics could cure whatever this paranoid conspiracy theory syndrome is.

Awakening to ignorance, lack of critical thinking skills, and gullibility. Yes sir, physics might cure this celebration of spreading lies based on ignorance.

Back to the dark ages with ignorance and paranoia. You are not awakening, you are spreading lies and you don't know it, and don't care.

The lies of the PTB have been and continue to be exposed. Many of their lies don't require any specialized knowledge to see through. That's why the number of 'truthers' keeps growing. It's not rocket science.

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 12962715)
Yeah, that's the great thing about the internet; ordinary people can post the truth without The Man stopping them.

Just wait until the hundred thousand or so eyewitnesses to the second tower impact on 9/11 discover the internet. They'll all be tumbling over each other to tell the world how yankee451 is right and they saw there was no plane and they actually saw multiple cruise missiles hitting the South tower.

Any day now. It's going to be amazing. Boy, will our faces be red.

Even if Yankee451 is wrong about how the holes were made, it doesn't negate the fact that 9/11 didn't happen the way we've been told.

Captain_Swoop 22nd January 2020 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962728)
Even if Yankee451 is wrong about how the holes were made, it doesn't negate the fact that 9/11 didn't happen the way we've been told.

All you need is some evidence.

bruto 22nd January 2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 12962730)
All you need is some evidence.

To quote a notable source, "you wish."

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 12962730)
All you need is some evidence.

The fake 'impact videos are all the evidence I need to know the event was not as we' were told. But there's also the blatantly fake accounts of people like Mike Walter and Stanley Praimnath, in addition to many other bits that don't add up.

But I'm not here to convince you. I only venture into this swamp occasionally because its's mildly entertaining to see how far defenders of the official story will stretch credulity.

Leftus 22nd January 2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962720)
The lies of the PTB have been and continue to be exposed. Many of their lies don't require any specialized knowledge to see through. That's why the number of 'truthers' keeps growing. It's not rocket science.

How can they be so good at faking evidence, getting rid of witnesses, but not coming up with a compelling story?

Keep in mind, we were under a cease fire and not a peace treaty, so it would have been easier to invent violations of the cease fire than some elaborate plan to destroy 4 planes and 2 towers and part of the pentagon. You could even event the violations in a different country where the press can't really investigate.

If the PTB just wanted some cover to start shooting again, there are easier ways to make that happen.

Captain_Swoop 22nd January 2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962757)
The fake 'impact videos are all the evidence I need to know the event was not as we' were told. But there's also the blatantly fake accounts of people like Mike Walter and Stanley Praimnath, in addition to many other bits that don't add up.

But I'm not here to convince you. I only venture into this swamp occasionally because its's mildly entertaining to see how far defenders of the official story will stretch credulity.

How did you determine they are fake? What is your evidence for this?

beachnut 22nd January 2020 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962720)
The lies of the PTB have been and continue to be exposed. Many of their lies don't require any specialized knowledge to see through. That's why the number of 'truthers' keeps growing. It's not rocket science.

How did they fake the Radar from multiple sites, and be specific of how controllers saw the planes, Radar was recorded, as it is everyday, and don't spare the technical stuff. What, you don't do technical stuffy and evidence? Darn, that means your lies are based on BS.

And you can't expose any lies. Amazing, you say there are lie, but can't prove anything is a lie.

Radar, video, and witnesses prove your fake video claim is a delusion at best.

You did not wake up, you fell into a pit of ignorance and failed to bring the ladder of knowledge and critical thinking skills. You spread lies, and claim everything is a lie. Projection

Wake up to physics, it will cure your lies about fake videos.

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftus (Post 12962764)
How can they be so good at faking evidence, getting rid of witnesses, but not coming up with a compelling story?

Keep in mind, we were under a cease fire and not a peace treaty, so it would have been easier to invent violations of the cease fire than some elaborate plan to destroy 4 planes and 2 towers and part of the pentagon. You could even event the violations in a different country where the press can't really investigate.

If the PTB just wanted some cover to start shooting again, there are easier ways to make that happen.

The PTB always want to accomplish multiple goals with their staged events.

There's no reason to think that justifying war is the only reason for 9/11. It appears it was also a land clearing project and an insurance scam. Plus they want to keep people in a continuous state of anxiety to make them more pliable and accepting of whatever is on the PTB's agenda.

beachnut 22nd January 2020 12:36 PM

no evidence failure turns into Gish Gallop
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962786)
The PTB always want to accomplish multiple goals with their staged events.

There's no reason to think that justifying war is the only reason for 9/11. It appears it was also a land clearing project and an insurance scam. Plus they want to keep people in a continuous state of anxiety to make them more pliable and accepting of whatever is on the PTB's agenda.

Where is the proof the videos and eyewitnesses were fake? Where did you put the evidence?

Right you don't have evidence, you have talk.

The old Gish Gallop, you can't produce evidence for fake video, so you claim it was an insurance scam. And you don't have evidence. Then you make up BS about anxiety and such, which fails to help your scam of lies about fake videos which you offer talk and fantasy, no evidence.

beachnut 22nd January 2020 12:41 PM

evidence for fake video found in the "empty set"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962786)
The PTB always want to accomplish multiple goals with their staged events.

There's no reason to think that justifying war is the only reason for 9/11. It appears it was also a land clearing project and an insurance scam. Plus they want to keep people in a continuous state of anxiety to make them more pliable and accepting of whatever is on the PTB's agenda.

The insurance scam is great ploy by someone who can't see the videos are real, and Flight 11 and 175 hit the WTC and broke the shell due to kinetic energy from the velocity. Physics you can't do to save you from your own woo.

The insurance company have and buy the services of real investigators, unlike your shoddy investigation which yields woo, the insurance companies would see the fake stuff and those who faked it would be in jail.

Go ahead, Gish Gallop and give your evidence for insurance scam. Let me help.

All your evidence is the empty set.

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12962780)
How did they fake the Radar from multiple sites, and be specific of how controllers saw the planes, Radar was recorded, as it is everyday, and don't spare the technical stuff. What, you don't do technical stuffy and evidence? Darn, that means your lies are based on BS.

And you can't expose any lies. Amazing, you say there are lie, but can't prove anything is a lie.

Radar, video, and witnesses prove your fake video claim is a delusion at best.

You did not wake up, you fell into a pit of ignorance and failed to bring the ladder of knowledge and critical thinking skills. You spread lies, and claim everything is a lie. Projection

Wake up to physics, it will cure your lies about fake videos.

E

I don't have to be a physicist to know a plane can't penetrate steel box columns, and3/4 inch spandrels backed by 60 ft of concrete and steel flooring at the same velocity as going through air.

ETA: AnD I don't need to know how they Faked the radar. As fo witnesses, theier accounts wwere highly inconsistent. or bald faced lies likw Walter and Praimnath.

Robin 22nd January 2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962728)
Even if Yankee451 is wrong about how the holes were made, it doesn't negate the fact that 9/11 didn't happen the way we've been told.

Can you explain why you think so?

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12962796)
Where is the proof the videos and eyewitnesses were fake? Where did you put the evidence?

Right you don't have evidence, you have talk.

The old Gish Gallop, you can't produce evidence for fake video, so you claim it was an insurance scam. And you don't have evidence. Then you make up BS about anxiety and such, which fails to help your scam of lies about fake videos which you offer talk and fantasy, no evidence.

Really? Do I need to show you proof that the wings don't fold back into the fuselage upon impact?

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12962822)
Can you explain why you think so?

I already explained the main points. If that isn't good enough for you, so be it.

Captain_Swoop 22nd January 2020 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962836)
I already explained the main points. If that isn't good enough for you, so be it.

You had a list of assertions and claims but you present no support other than your own incredulity.

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 12962840)
You had a list of assertions and claims but you present no support other than your own incredulity.

Can you present any proof that the impact videos are real? All you have is your incredulity that they could be fake.

bknight 22nd January 2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962811)
I don't have to be a physicist to know a plane can't penetrate steel box columns, and3/4 inch spandrels backed by 60 ft of concrete and steel flooring at the same velocity as going through air.

ETA: AnD I don't need to know how they Faked the radar. As fo witnesses, theier accounts wwere highly inconsistent. or bald faced lies likw Walter and Praimnath.

You don't need to be a physicist, but you need to know physics, which by you and yankee's posting that neither of you know. The enormous amount of the planes transferring that momentum upon impact will indeed break/cut those steel beams. Do the math instead of flapping your gums about what you believe.
You certainly have provided no proof only bare assertions in your defense.

beachnut 22nd January 2020 01:53 PM

Fantasy lies based on what is not known - classic 9/11 truth
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962831)
Really? Do I need to show you proof that the wings don't fold back into the fuselage upon impact?

I know the wings did not fold back. The wings are what carries the plane though air, they hit straight on, and left marks on the WTC, and Pentagon, and the field in PA. Not sure why you make up folding wings as an argument for your fantasy version of 9/11 born in ignorance of physics, math, engineering, steel, and much more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962858)
Can you present any proof that the impact videos are real? All you have is your incredulity that they could be fake.

The videos are real, and backed with Radar, and you can't do much more than lie about them. You spread lies and offer no explanation of how they were faked and and why they match Radar data in time and space.

Yes, we know we have to prove what is real, and you can lie and not present evidence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962811)
I don't have to be a physicist to know a plane can't penetrate steel box columns, and3/4 inch spandrels backed by 60 ft of concrete and steel flooring at the same velocity as going through air.

ETA: AnD I don't need to know how they Faked the radar. As fo witnesses, theier accounts wwere highly inconsistent. or bald faced lies likw Walter and Praimnath.

You can't do physics so you have no clue at some speed with some mass the WTC shell is broken.

You admit you don't know, but you make up fantasy lies based on what you don't know. Fantasy lies, based on lies.


Why are you posting if you offer no evidence, and have no clue how in your fantasy the Radar is fake? You can't say the Radar is fake if you have no clue. I mean you can say it, but it becomes a lie because you can't prove it. Why do you lie about things you don't understand and have no intention of learning about them?

anti education, and anti-evidence?

You are stuck posting lies in forum section where your lies are debunked, and in this case since you offer no clues how the videos were faked, you are self debunking like most of 9/11 truth who spread ridiculous lies and fantasy.

Itchy Boy 22nd January 2020 01:54 PM

All we know for sure is that the WTC complex was destroyed and something damaged the Pentagon. Where is the proof that Bin Laden was responsible? He was wanted for an attack on the USS Cole, but his Wanted Poster at the FBI never mentioned 9/11.

bknight 22nd January 2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962920)
All we know for sure is that the WTC complex was destroyed and something damaged the Pentagon. Where is the proof that Bin Laden was responsible? He was wanted for an attack on the USS Cole, but his Wanted Poster at the FBI never mentioned 9/11.

Read the follow ups. KSM planned the attacks actually much more than the four planes that were hijacked, OBL(UBL) nixed those plans ans focused on a more manageable four plane attack, and funded the operation with those individuals that KSM selected.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2015-20, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.