International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   9/11: How they Faked the Videos (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341275)

beachnut 23rd January 2020 11:27 PM

Off Topic again - fake video claims are hoax
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964834)
You can almost see the empty bolt holes.

And boy, those sharply bent steel columns and that still standing cladding are hard to explain with anything else. Certainly not the head on impact of a jet wing.

https://911crashtest.org/wp-content/...1-1024x759.png

There were no explosions at the WTC, thus your claim it was missiles with a Boom, another fantasy lie.

Failed analysis for you, no clue was no BOOM from explosives, it was a kinetic energy impact equal to 1300 and 2093 pounds of TNT. The missile fantasy proved wrong by video and witnesses. And the damage pattern is from a single impact, a 767.

Why are you off topic again? Why can't you defend your frame by frame analysis?

You claimed to explain how they faked the videos, but failed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
Video show Flight 175 impact, proves the missile claim is a lie.

This is the worst video analysis.
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964510)
Some frame by frame analysis of the Hezarkhani footage here:

https://youtu.be/2Gpr-jtWCNc ...

The analysis failed.

But go ahead, take your best part and try to save it. You can't.

waypastvne 23rd January 2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964834)

and that still standing cladding are hard to explain with anything else.


The cladding is sitting on a large fragment of wing skin imbedded in the column. You can see the same fragment in both photos.

https://i.imgur.com/frNYWqX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KlNxqPR.jpg

yankee451 23rd January 2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastvne (Post 12964852)
The cladding is sitting on a large fragment of wing skin imbedded in the column. You can see the same fragment in both photos.

https://i.imgur.com/frNYWqX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KlNxqPR.jpg

No. This is a much clearer shot from a better perspective. It is the column cladding.


https://911crashtest.org/wp-content/...s-1024x640.png

beachnut 23rd January 2020 11:36 PM

wow, a mask stopped people from seeing what they saw - wow
 
The missile wing can't do that!


Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964847)
It's all part of how they faked the videos. The holes were cut by the missiles before they removed the video mask layer that was hiding the missile impacts like a curtain. On that layer they placed a video layer of the jet. Once the missiles had cut the hole, and the last of the jet had penetrated the tower on the mask layer (along with drawn on smoke), they could remove the mask layer to reveal the very real fireball erupting through the very real hole.

That is nonsense. Read your post, it is the dumbest collection of claptrap you have posted. You can't remove a video mask in the eyes of witnesses. What massive insane claim. You failed to make any valid claims in your failed analysis for the video in question. Do you read what you post? Poppycock

People saw the plane hit, thus you lies fail. You failed at the video analysis, and now push the missile fantasy.

You claimed this video was fake, prove it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
You can't take the time to do real analysis, you made up BS comments in your analysis. You don't know why your video is BS.


Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964510)
Some frame by frame analysis of the Hezarkhani footage here:

https://youtu.be/2Gpr-jtWCNc ...

You don't understand, the mask can't be done real time on all the video. The mask is not in the real world, it is post processing.

You can't defend your work?

curious cat 23rd January 2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shalamar (Post 12964600)
Ok. I give in.

I admit it.

I did it. All of it.

I used high powered holographic machines scattered around NYC to give the illusion of the planes flying into the towers. A carry the one error in the software caused the planes to 'enter' the towers before disintegrating.

The damage was caused by vibranium tipped missiles that exploded to cause the great damage. The cladding was carefully pre-cut (and hidden by the holographic machinery)

All the people in the planes were secretly taken to Tahiti (it's a magical place) where they live their lives in abject comfort.

I was worried about the damage to towers, so weeks leading up to the 'attack', explosives were placed under the guise of 'running cables for IT'. No one bothers you if you have a laptop, and a cart full of screwdrivers and cables.

I knew the camera at the pentagon was crap, so that was a straight missile.

The fourth missile went off course, and it had to be prematurely grounded, and exploded. , The vibranium warhead was why it was able to penetrate the ground so easily.

Any questions?

Finally something stupid enough our friend would find plausible! :D

bruto 23rd January 2020 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964826)
Your paraphrasing skills are lacking. I said the images and videos of the jet impacts are fake, but the images and videos of the explosion, and the damage left by the missiles, are genuine. Of course they are. Anyone can check their own, private photographs of against those in the public domain so of obviously the damage evidence is genuine. Furthermore it makes no sense for them to fake photographs of the damage from small projectiles when they were selling us a large one.

The explosions were real. The damage was real. The jets, not so much.

Are you saying you took your own private photographs of the event?

Why is it obvious that the damage photographs are genuine? You have contended that a vast conspiracy occurred in which nobody at all got good photographs of the impacts, and photographs of the impacts that purported to be private, live, etc., were false. How can you be so sure when the conspiracy did and did not occur, or when it suddenly and magically ended? You contend that photographs of the damage are genuine because they need not be faked, but why should anyone believe your conclusions are reasonable? Unless you took photographs on the scene yourself, and unless you were in charge of the conspiracy yourself, your own assertions deprive you of credibility.

yankee451 23rd January 2020 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12964856)
The missile wing can't do that!


That is nonsense. Read your post, it is the dumbest collection of claptrap you have posted. You can't remove a video mask in the eyes of witnesses. What massive insane claim. You failed to make any valid claims in your failed analysis for the video in question. Do you read what you post? Poppycock

People saw the plane hit, thus you lies fail. You failed at the video analysis, and now push the missile fantasy.

You claimed this video was fake, prove it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
You can't take the time to do real analysis, you made up BS comments in your analysis. You don't know why your video is BS.



You don't understand, the mask can't be done real time on all the video. The mask is not in the real world, it is post processing.

You can't defend your work?

Perspective is a marvelous thing, isn't it. From my perspective the truth is much worse than most people want to admit.

Elagabalus 23rd January 2020 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964847)
It's all part of how they faked the videos. The holes were cut by the missiles before they removed the video mask layer that was hiding the missile impacts like a curtain. On that layer they placed a video layer of the jet. Once the missiles had cut the hole, and the last of the jet had penetrated the tower on the mask layer (along with drawn on smoke), they could remove the mask layer to reveal the very real fireball erupting through the very real hole.

This is such a Fail. And all the people who reacted to United Airlines Flight 175 hitting the South Tower (with ******* sound) were just mistaken?

curious cat 23rd January 2020 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964847)
It's all part of how they faked the videos. The holes were cut by the missiles before they removed the video mask layer that was hiding the missile impacts like a curtain. On that layer they placed a video layer of the jet. Once the missiles had cut the hole, and the last of the jet had penetrated the tower on the mask layer (along with drawn on smoke), they could remove the mask layer to reveal the very real fireball erupting through the very real hole.

I am so embarrassed I didn't work it out myself...:mad:

yankee451 23rd January 2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 12964858)
Are you saying you took your own private photographs of the event?

Why is it obvious that the damage photographs are genuine? You have contended that a vast conspiracy occurred in which nobody at all got good photographs of the impacts, and photographs of the impacts that purported to be private, live, etc., were false. How can you be so sure when the conspiracy did and did not occur, or when it suddenly and magically ended? You contend that photographs of the damage are genuine because they need not be faked, but why should anyone believe your conclusions are reasonable? Unless you took photographs on the scene yourself, and unless you were in charge of the conspiracy yourself, your own assertions deprive you of credibility.


If you can't get past the damage evidence, I can't help you with dealing with the implications, sorry.

Elagabalus 23rd January 2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964859)
Perspective is a marvelous thing, isn't it. From my perspective the truth is much worse than most people want to admit.

Ma, dai!

yankee451 23rd January 2020 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12964860)
This is such a Fail. And all the people who reacted to United Airlines Flight 175 hitting the South Tower (with ******* sound) were just mistaken?

It's propaganda. Listen to them. Their lightning overreactions. The bad acting.

beachnut 23rd January 2020 11:46 PM

truth, can't do video analysis
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964859)
Perspective is a marvelous thing, isn't it. From my perspective the truth is much worse than most people want to admit.

Yes, you have no idea your analysis is bogus.

You claim this video is fake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
... turns out your analysis is fake.
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964510)
Some frame by frame analysis of the Hezarkhani footage here:

https://youtu.be/2Gpr-jtWCNc ...

The analysis is so bad, you can't defend any of it.

waypastvne 23rd January 2020 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964855)
No. This is a much clearer shot from a better perspective. It is the column cladding.


I put two green dots on the points of the wing skin fragment to help you find it.


https://i.imgur.com/goY4ZCA.jpg

Elagabalus 23rd January 2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964865)
It's propaganda. Listen to them. Their lightning overreactions. The bad acting.

Now you're just messin' with us.

beachnut 23rd January 2020 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964865)
It's propaganda. Listen to them. Their lightning overreactions. The bad acting.

Fetzer go sued for lies like this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educa...famation-case/

Your lies are so bad, it is like Fetzer.

You are off topic and can't defend your work - failure

You make up lies and mock the murder of thousands and call thousands liars.


Why can't you fix this?
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964510)
Some frame by frame analysis of the Hezarkhani footage here:

https://youtu.be/2Gpr-jtWCNc ...

Got a favorite part? The tripod was a big clue the rest of the video was junk.

Elagabalus 23rd January 2020 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12964856)
The missile wing can't do that!


That is nonsense. Read your post, it is the dumbest collection of claptrap you have posted. You can't remove a video mask in the eyes of witnesses. What massive insane claim. You failed to make any valid claims in your failed analysis for the video in question. Do you read what you post? Poppycock

People saw the plane hit, thus you lies fail. You failed at the video analysis, and now push the missile fantasy.

You claimed this video was fake, prove it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
You can't take the time to do real analysis, you made up BS comments in your analysis. You don't know why your video is BS.



You don't understand, the mask can't be done real time on all the video. The mask is not in the real world, it is post processing.

You can't defend your work?

Especially not in 2001!

beachnut 23rd January 2020 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12964872)
Especially not in 2001!

I could imagine doing it almost real time, but I refuse to pay for the stuff to do it.

But only in a fantasy is it possible make all the eyes see it. Who would have the money to hire that many witnesses to lie. How do you keep them from talking?

yankee451 24th January 2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 12964858)
Are you saying you took your own private photographs of the event?

Why is it obvious that the damage photographs are genuine? You have contended that a vast conspiracy occurred in which nobody at all got good photographs of the impacts, and photographs of the impacts that purported to be private, live, etc., were false. How can you be so sure when the conspiracy did and did not occur, or when it suddenly and magically ended? You contend that photographs of the damage are genuine because they need not be faked, but why should anyone believe your conclusions are reasonable? Unless you took photographs on the scene yourself, and unless you were in charge of the conspiracy yourself, your own assertions deprive you of credibility.

Well, think about it.

If the damage was faked, they wouldn't have faked it "wrong." They showed a jet sliding like butter into a steel skyscraper, so why doesn't the Wiley Coyote hole in the tower match? Why do both towers show almost identical "wrong" damage in the same place, instead of the clean-cut holes they were showing on the television, and which the mock-scientists at Purdue also want gullible people to believe happened? Because they can't fake photographs like you think they can! And if they could they would have faked them to match what they were showing on television, not contradict it.

The physical evidence to those first nine columns show the lateral impact of something that started small and not very massive, and ended up much bigger, far more massive, and quite explosive too. Remember, this is still not where the alleged engine hit.

Why would anyone get any good photographs of missile impacts? Anyone who thought they saw a missile would have had a TV shoved in their faces. Anyone who had footage of a missile attack and wanted to share it with the public would be faced with trying to find the one media outlet on the planet that wasn't broadcasting planes. Where else would they turn? To the government that was about to declare war on the world? To the Hyper Corrupt NYPD and Port Authority Police, already neck deep in the operation?

If you had evidence of a missile attack and you went home and turned on the television to see officials from the White House, FEMA, the Mayor's office, the NYPD, FDNY, PANYNJ, OEM, the Pentagon, and the entire world's national leaders and media personalities talking about the planes - that you know damn well were fake - where would you turn if you wanted to blow the whistle? Don't you think the "enemy" nations can recognize missile attacks when they see them?

beachnut 24th January 2020 12:05 AM

Got another analysis? Nope, but more fantasy and BS talk
 
The energizer bunny of fantasy and off topic bs

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964876)
Well, think about it.

If the damage was faked, they wouldn't have faked it "wrong." They showed a jet sliding like butter into a steel skyscraper, so why doesn't the Wiley Coyote hole in the tower match? Why do both towers show almost identical "wrong" damage in the same place, instead of the clean-cut holes they were showing on the television, and which the mock-scientists at Purdue also want gullible people to believe happened? Because they can't fake photographs like you think they can! And if they could they would have faked them to match what they were showing on television, not contradict it.

The physical evidence to those first nine columns show the lateral impact of something that started small and not very massive, and ended up much bigger, far more massive, and quite explosive too. Remember, this is still not where the alleged engine hit.

Why would anyone get any good photographs of missile impacts? Anyone who thought they saw a missile would have had a TV shoved in their faces. Anyone who had footage of a missile attack and wanted to share it with the public would be faced with trying to find the one media outlet on the planet that wasn't broadcasting planes. Where else would they turn? To the government that was about to declare war on the world? To the Hyper Corrupt NYPD and Port Authority Police, already neck deep in the operation?

If you had evidence of a missile attack and you went home and turned on the television to see officials from the White House, FEMA, the Mayor's office, the NYPD, FDNY, PANYNJ, OEM, the Pentagon, and the entire world's national leaders and media personalities talking about the planes - that you know damn well were fake - where would you turn if you wanted to blow the whistle? Don't you think the "enemy" nations can recognize missile attacks when they see them?

Butter? That makes your post so silly. Your post is off topic again. You never proved a video was faked, and you not qualified in the first place as proved by your analysis.


Do you have another analysis, if not the thread is done. At other forums you would be banned for spamming your own thread, and your thread would be labeled fantasy of yankee451, and that is truth, because it is the truth.


You put all your failed video efforts in to this shoddy work?
Do you have more?
Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964510)
Some frame by frame analysis of the Hezarkhani footage here:

https://youtu.be/2Gpr-jtWCNc ...

The analysis failed. You can't prove any videos are fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
This closer to original video had details in it which debunk your analysis.

If you have no further support or arguments for fake videos, you are done.
But you will post off topic claptrap of other failed analysis.

yankee451 24th January 2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12964872)
Especially not in 2001!

You don't understand. None of the "impact" footage that shows the jet sliding like butter into the steel skyscraper happened live. None. Only a handful of shots were broadcast live, and zero of them showed the south face of the south tower. Try to log that in. It is in the OP.

yankee451 24th January 2020 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12964878)
Butter? That makes your post so silly. Your post is off topic again. You never proved a video was faked, and you not qualified in the first place as proved by your analysis.


Do you have another analysis, if not the thread is done. At other forums you would be banned for spamming your own thread, and your thread would be labeled fantasy of yankee451, and that is truth, because it is the truth.


You put all your failed video efforts in to this shoddy work?
Do you have more?

The analysis failed. You can't prove any videos are fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
This closer to original video had details in it which debunk your analysis.

If you have no further support or arguments for fake videos, you are done.
But you will post off topic claptrap of other failed analysis.


I like it because it bothers you.

beachnut 24th January 2020 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964881)
I like it because it bothers you.

Your fantasy, and you have no clue you could be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI

You failed to prove this video is fake, and don't have the knowledge to know why you failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpr...ature=youtu.be
Is this your only attempt? Thus the thread ended 40 pages ago.

Elagabalus 24th January 2020 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964876)
...If you had evidence of a missile attack and you went home and turned on the television to see officials from the White House, FEMA, the Mayor's office, the NYPD, FDNY, PANYNJ, OEM, the Pentagon, and the entire world's national leaders and media personalities talking about the planes - that you know damn well were fake - where would you turn if you wanted to blow the whistle? Don't you think the "enemy" nations can recognize missile attacks when they see them?

https://i.imgur.com/tZuKjh5.jpg?2

Which enemy nations would that be?

Itchy Boy 24th January 2020 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12963650)
They don't penetrate, they shatter as they hit.

There is no visible shattering on impact. A frame by frame view shows every part of the plane including the wingtips penetrate without making any hole and without any debris bouncing off and falling to the ground. Not even any cladding falls until after the explosion. A 6 year old could tell it's a fake.

I suspect at least some of you know it's fake because you've been exposed to a lot of evidence of fakery,but you can never admit it, or concede any truther claim because you fear suffering the same ridicule you and your ilk have heaped upon truth researchers for so long. Your fellow deniers would turn against you and eventually forums like this would disappear for lack of adherents. The denier community would suffer the same infighting that unfortunately is prevalent in the truth community.

beachnut 24th January 2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12964884)
There is no visible shattering on impact. A frame by frame view shows every part of the plane including the wingtips penetrate without making any hole and without any debris bouncing off and falling to the ground. Not even any cladding falls until after the explosion. A 6 year old could tell it's a fake.

I suspect at least some of you know it's fake because you've been exposed to a lot of evidence of fakery,but you can never admit it, or concede any truther claim because you fear suffering the same ridicule you and your ilk have heaped upon truth researchers for so long. Your fellow deniers would turn against you and eventually forums like this would disappear for lack of adherents. The denier community would suffer the same infighting that unfortunately is prevalent in the truth community.

Prove it is fake! You can't do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI

You offer no insight. You are the denier and believe lies blindly.

The plane is going over 800 feet per second. You have no clue what it should look like and offer no analysis, just trash talk and posts of paranoia.

waypastvne 24th January 2020 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12964884)

ridicule

I bet you get that a lot.

yankee451 24th January 2020 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastvne (Post 12964868)
I put two green dots on the points of the wing skin fragment to help you find it.


https://i.imgur.com/goY4ZCA.jpg

So just where those two dots are? How can you be sure that's not the fragment from a missile wing? Especially considering the column is gouged out behind the cladding, as a missile warhead would do, and the cladding that covered the three gouged sides of the steel column is still standing, albeit with something that a plane obsessed person might cling to as a wing fragment. Was it from the cutting edge of the wing that was able to gouge the column but not penetrate fully as shown on television and on the Purdue Cartoon? Or maybe a flap?

yankee451 24th January 2020 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12964884)
There is no visible shattering on impact. A frame by frame view shows every part of the plane including the wingtips penetrate without making any hole and without any debris bouncing off and falling to the ground. Not even any cladding falls until after the explosion. A 6 year old could tell it's a fake.

I suspect at least some of you know it's fake because you've been exposed to a lot of evidence of fakery,but you can never admit it, or concede any truther claim because you fear suffering the same ridicule you and your ilk have heaped upon truth researchers for so long. Your fellow deniers would turn against you and eventually forums like this would disappear for lack of adherents. The denier community would suffer the same infighting that unfortunately is prevalent in the truth community.

heh, nice

yankee451 24th January 2020 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12964883)
https://i.imgur.com/tZuKjh5.jpg?2

Which enemy nations would that be?

North Korea, Iran and Iraq have their own military minds who wouldn't have to unlearn a decade of the 9/11 Truth Movement, and then learn what weapons systems could cause the damage, and were available at the time. They would have known instantly and allegedly have every reason to expose it.

Surely China and Russia knew immediately too. All the world is indeed a stage.

Itchy Boy 24th January 2020 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12964874)
I could imagine doing it almost real time, but I refuse to pay for the stuff to do it.

But only in a fantasy is it possible make all the eyes see it. Who would have the money to hire that many witnesses to lie. How do you keep them from talking?

There weren't thousands or even hundreds of people on camera Maybe, I'm guessing 50 or so who were asked about the planes. And there was a lot of inconsistency. Military plane, small jet, no windows, windows, and some did not see a plane even though they were in a position to see one.

My position is that I don't know what anyone saw or heard. I wasn't there. But there's zero doubt that the impact videos do not depict reality. I would infer from that that there were no jumbo jets because if there were real planes, there would be no need to fake the impact videos.
How do you keep them from talking? You don't. Suppose that I WAS there and contacted A news agency and told them there was no plane? Who would believe me? Think, beachnut, THINK!

And, by the way what makes you think the perps can't come up with as much money as they need? You don't think the Deep State has Deep Pockets? Oh, right, you probably don't believe in the existence of a Deep State.

Elagabalus 24th January 2020 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964892)
North Korea, Iran and Iraq have their own military minds who wouldn't have to unlearn a decade of the 9/11 Truth Movement, and then learn what weapons systems could cause the damage, and were available at the time. They would have known instantly and allegedly have every reason to expose it.

Surely China and Russia knew immediately too. All the world is indeed a stage.

So everyone is in on it, eh?

beachnut 24th January 2020 01:01 AM

defender of lies and fantasy, maybe, or just a guess
 
Can't prove the fake videos, so now the paranoia of the Deep State comes out - fantasy based on paranoid fantasy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12964897)
There weren't thousands or even hundreds of people on camera Maybe, I'm guessing 50 or so who were asked about the planes. And there was a lot of inconsistency. Military plane, small jet, no windows, windows, and some did not see a plane even though they were in a position to see one.

My position is that I don't know what anyone saw or heard. I wasn't there. But there's zero doubt that the impact videos do not depict reality. I would infer from that that there were no jumbo jets because if there were real planes, there would be no need to fake the impact videos.
How do you keep them from talking? You don't. Suppose that I WAS there and contacted A news agency and told them there was no plane? Who would believe me? Think, beachnut, THINK!

And, by the way what makes you think the perps can't come up with as much money as they need? You don't think the Deep State has Deep Pockets? Oh, right, you probably don't believe in the existence of a Deep State.

Maybe? Are you sure it is maybe?

Guessing? You don't know?

Think, think, you don't think you blindly follow liars and can't prove any videos are fake.

It is cool you jump on the no windows train of woo, as Radar tracked 11 and 175 to the Impact zone. Thus the planes were real, and your claims are lies, born in ignorance.

Can you prove this video is fake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI

No. you post no evidence for you claims, you cherry pick what people said and offer no evidence.

Here is yankee451 failed analysis, doubt you can help him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpr...ature=youtu.be

Big failure, you can't do more than make up fantasy.

Too bad you can't prove any video are fake. Your post are waste, you can't prove the videos are fake. Like all of 9/11 truth, no evidence for claims, which fantasy lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
175, on Radar at the same time -

The Common Potato 24th January 2020 01:35 AM

"The conspiracy theorist sees skullduggery everywhere; their default position is that everyone must be a liar and that simply everything is a cover up." https://www.theschooloflife.com/theb...racy-theorist/

The Common Potato 24th January 2020 01:44 AM

" So what is the best way to deal with conspiracy theorists, especially those who are not easily dissuaded? Researchers call it the million-dollar question. The first step is to avoid belittling them, Swami says. Diminishing deeply rooted beliefs may backfire, fueling propagators and their followers to shun mainstream explanations even more. “The problem with condemning conspiracy theories is that it plays into the conspiracy theorist’s mind,” he says. “It would entrench their beliefs.” "

https://time.com/5541411/conspiracy-...tic-terrorism/

SHAME

Jack by the hedge 24th January 2020 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12964901)
So everyone is in on it, eh?

Yup. Everyone. Including, it seems, Iran and Saddam Hussein's Iraq. They knew instantly it was an inside job using invisible missiles and mass hypnosis, but they loyally kept their mouths shut because obedience to the New World Order overcame their desire to unmask the Great Satan. They knew America faked 9/11 yet Saddam Hussein literally took that secret to the grave rather than reveal it. Even today, as Iran's hostility to America seems boundless, the truth is that with a sly wink they're keeping the Deep State's dirty secrets secure.



It's eye-popping madness. Really quite bonkers.

turingtest 24th January 2020 04:06 AM

Ryan Mackey's Inflationary Model and Inflationary Limit posts seem applicable here.

Quote:

A Good Theory can be distinguished from a Conspiracy Theory as follows: When repeatedly exposed to scrutiny, the Conspiracy Theory requires more and more people involved, and more and more extraordinary events in order to prevent self-contradiction. A Good Theory, in contrast, remains approximately static in complexity as it is refined.
Quote:

The Inflationary Limit of Conspiracy Theories is reached when it requires those questioning the conspiracy theory to be a part of the conspiracy. This final excuse occurs because any alternate hypothesis, no matter how well it fits the known facts, is viewed as a threat to the conspiracy hypothesis. No further inflation is possible because, when this point is reached, any criticism is considered suspect -- thus encompassing the entire world outside the conspiracy hypothesis.

Conversely, reaching the Inflationary Limit logically implies that any alternate hypothesis is superior to the conspiracy hypothesis.

Therefore, a conspiracy theory that reaches the Inflationary Limit is by definition the worst of all possible hypotheses.

JSanderO 24th January 2020 04:09 AM

Debates and discussions with committed truthers is a complete waste of time. They will not change or go away. They impress ignorant people at best... the types who fall for cults like Scientology.

Rational arguments do not do a thing. It's like showing people who believe in miracles they are delusional.

This thread is a perfect example of how useless such "debates" are.

The Common Potato 24th January 2020 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanderO (Post 12964974)

Debates and discussions with committed truthers is a complete waste of time.


But I NEED a reason to rant and rave at my computer in frustration. JSanderO, please don't deny me that.

Blue Mountain 24th January 2020 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12964774)
As the evidence you can't handle shows, the claimed deaths are bogus.

Here's a problem I have with this statement.

I could go on a months long project of documenting every single death: name, age, location, with photographs of the deceased when available. I could comb through hundreds of newspaper archives for the obituaries, then call on vital statistics bureaus all over the US for the birth and death certificates. I could interview people now in their thirties who would tell me of how they found out their mother or father (or in some cases both) wouldn't be coming home because they were on one of the flights—including the children of some of the terrorists themselves. The same for the surviving widows and widowers. I suspect I could even get sworn affidavits from some of them.

I could then publish all this information on a web site, in a PDF, or a book, or all three. And having spent the hundreds of hours of time and many thousands of dollars compiling this information, all yankee451 and itchyboy and their ilk would do is say "It's fake!" and simply dismiss the lot of it.

These people are so wrapped up in their own tiny little worlds they simply cannot appreciate the massive amount of evidence out there for the most straightforward explanation of the events of 9/11: that nineteen men hijacked four transcontinental flights and flew them into the WTC towers 1 and 2, the Pentagon, and one into the ground because the passengers took matters (and their lives) into their own hands.

There is nothing harder to open than a closed mind.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-20, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.