International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   9/11: How they Faked the Videos (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341275)

yankee451 24th January 2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12966080)
Hmmmmm ...so everyone using a tripod is in on it?

Hmm, that's a slippery slope if I ever saw one.

Itchy Boy 24th January 2020 10:50 PM

Just an observation - doesn't prove anything, but a chap phoned Hezaekhani and some of the other videographers and spoke to them in a non-accusational manner. Nevertheless, their nervousness was palpable.

curious cat 24th January 2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw (Post 12965948)
I understand that equal and opposite doesn't have to Apply to your theory the way you want it too because you want your theory to be true.
I have no Axe to grind so I look at the evidence as is not how I wanted to to view it.

I don't think IB is using the "equal and opposite" phrase in order to prove something. He has just discovered it somewhere and thinks it looks cool. :D

beachnut 24th January 2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966076)
Actually, we dso. And we understand how your ilk will use any excuse to deny the obvious. You think the videos are real - I think they're fake. Bottom line - neither of us can prove our belief 100%. SO we'll just have to leave it a that.

I wish you and yours well.

you spread lies based on no evidence, that is not wishing anyone well, it is you that is the ilk.

The videos are real, and you have no clue why, and you can't prove them to be fake. It is that simple, you don't have evidence.

Radar is 100 percent, and you can't do much more than lie and offer BS.

Calling people ilk, then wishing well, how ironic.

No you don't wish any one well, you are spreading lies and possibly inciting the next McVeigh to go nuts on someone. You have no clue what the mentally unstable believers you mislead can do.

The topic is how yankee451 was going to prove the videos are fake, he failed, as you have.

No one is ilk, you spread lies unknowingly due to gullibility and ignorance.

yankee451 24th January 2020 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJM8125 (Post 12966081)
Not so fast.

The burden of proof is on you and other no-planers. Much as you and "your ilk" try to shift it.

And once again, for those of you with short attention spans, the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not we who call BS to the claim. The original claim being, on 9/11 mostly hollow aluminum jets burrowed into the ground, bored through a concrete and brick building, and sliced through steel skyscrapers like butter.

You cling to videos and alleged witness accounts while disregarding the physical evidence which proves they're false. If you think you can prove the jets were real, then now's your chance to use the same evidence we all have access to, to prove it.

Quote:

Burden of Proof
This fallacy originates from the Latin phrase "onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat"). The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim, not on the person who denies (or questions) the claim. The fallacy of the Burden of Proof occurs when someone who is making a claim, puts the burden of proof on another party to disprove what they are claiming.
https://www.logicalfallacies.org/

Itchy Boy 24th January 2020 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJM8125 (Post 12966081)
Not so fast.

The burden of proof is on you and other no-planers. Much as you and "your ilk" try to shift it.

No, the first burden of proof is on the original claimants. As I said earlier, there's really no way to prove their claims in a way you or I can verify 100%.

Bin Ladin was fingered within hours of the attack. Yet to this day, what proof has been offered that we can verify that he was responsible? How can you or i verify 100% that the radar data is real, or that any planes were hijacked? Or that phone calls were made from the planes or that 4 planes crashed?

All we can verify is that the WTC was completely destroyed. For the rest, we only have the word of 'official sources' which have been proven over and over to be unreliable if not downright dishonest.

Anyway, we both know neither of us will change our mind. But as Yank pointed out, we truthers have already changed our minds- we once believed as you do, but now there's no going back.

beachnut 24th January 2020 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12966079)
Well, Hezarkhani claimed to be a tourist on a boat with a handheld camera, not a professional on a dolly. And Naudet claimed he was practicing shooting with a hand held video camera, not a professional on a dolly. But the lying aside, the tripod/dolly use supports my premise perfectly. Courchesne didn't even try to hide his tripod use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggH89ssUw7I

OMG, my wife and I use tripods, we are the Deep State... da da

lol

You are so paranoid, no wonder you make up lies

I find your claims to be offensive, but I step back and and find your are spreading lies which no one accepts as facts.

You make up the dolly and tripod, with no evidence. That is the best you have made up claims based on your fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
You can't prove this is fake with talk, and that is all you have.

beachnut 24th January 2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966092)
No, the first burden of proof is on the original claimants. As I said earlier, there's really no way to prove their claims in a way you or I can verify 100%.

Bin Ladin was fingered within hours of the attack. Yet to this day, what proof has been offered that we can verifythat he was responsible? How can you or i verify 100% that the radar data i real, or that any planes were hijacked? Or that phone calls were made from the planes or that 4 planes crashed?

All we can verify is that the WTC was completely destroyed. For the rest, we only have the word of 'official sources' which have been proven over and over to be unreliable if not downright dishonest.

Anyway, we both know neither of us will change our mind. But as Yank pointed out, we truthers have already changed our minds- we once believed as you do, but now there's no going back.

Right you are, Radar proves your claims are dumber than dirt.

Anyone who had current intel on 9/11 suspected UBL at the moment Flight 175 hit the WTC, the second aircraft impact. Suspect, something you can't figure out..

UBL promised to kill American, if you did not list UBL as a suspect, you had no clue on the current intel. Thus you would be ignorant, not up to speed.

Wow, you can't get on topic.

Radar is 100 percent, to say otherwise is proof of ignorance. Better not fly if you are paranoid enough to doubt Radar, it is what keeps you safe in the air. But 9/11 truth liars can't do reality.

UBL claims it was his buddies, guess research is not one of your skills. Which is confirmed by the lies you support and push without evidence.

You fell for lies, and don't know you are gullible and spreading lies, and you don't care.

Radar proves the video are correct, but you and yankee451 can't do Radar. You do fantasy, based on a paranoid view of the world

Itchy Boy 24th January 2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966094)
OMG, my wife and I use tripods, we are the Deep State... da da

Your silliness is unbecoming of an intelligent being and adds nothing to the discussion. Just sayin'.

Itchy Boy 24th January 2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966101)
Right you are, Radar proves your claims are dumber than dirt.

Anyone who had current intel on 9/11 suspected UBL at the moment Flight 175 hit the WTC, the second aircraft impact. Suspect, something you can't figure out..

UBL promised to kill American, if you did not list UBL as a suspect, you had no clue on the current intel. Thus you would be ignorant, not up to speed.

Wow, you can't get on topic.

Radar is 100 percent, to say otherwise is proof of ignorance. Better not fly if you are paranoid enough to doubt Radar, it is what keeps you safe in the air. But 9/11 truth liars can't do reality.

UBL claims it was his buddies, guess research is not one of your skills. Which is confirmed by the lies you support and push without evidence.

You fell for lies, and don't know you are gullible and spreading lies, and you don't care.

Radar proves the video are correct, but you and yankee451 can't do Radar. You do fantasy, based on a paranoid view of the world

I don't doubt radar itself, That's just you maiking another silly accusation and showing you don't understand my point. I'll write slower and louder for you. What proof do you have other than what the media told you that the radar data they presented on 911 was real and not falsified?
ETA: And how can I verify that?

TJM 24th January 2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12966089)
And once again, for those of you with short attention spans, the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not we who call BS to the claim.

Um, no.

The burden of proof lies with those who don't accept the fact that four planes were hijacked and crashed by Islamic terrorists on 11 September, 2001 and insist it was something else. You posting blurry crops from larger images with things scribbled on them or Itchy boy's entrenched denial does not evidence make.

You'll both need to do better.

Axxman300 24th January 2020 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966025)
Yes, I've been studying the bigger picture.

Guys like you always do.


Quote:

Both parents working can barely make ends meet now and their children get indoctrinated starting at ever younger ages. The school curriculum now includes information about anal sex and gender dysphoria in grade school. Natural foods like tomatos, apples and oranges have had the flavour and nutrients bred out of them.
OMG! They're turning us into Europe...where they have a low teen pregnancy rate, low STD rate, and generally don't freak out about teh gays.

Quote:

Do you think that's all happened 'naturally'? There's an agenda at work to destroy the traditional family, to dissolve national sovereignty and more.
Uh uh... we really like Canada where it is - not the United States.

Quote:

The evidence for this is all around you, but you're too scared to face it. That's not woo, that is reality. It's law here in Canada that if your 4 year old boy thinks he wants to be a girl, you can go to prison if you don't play along. That's how insane things have already become. And it's going to get worse.
Awful...how are Canadians going to saddle their children with unnecessary psychological burdens?

Quote:

Do you know about the social credit system in China? Is that the way you'd like to live? apparently the Chinese like it - at least from the interviews I've seen. So you'll learn to like it too as it creeps into our western way of life.
Nobody likes China.

You haven't mentioned the threat to our precious fluids yet.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JjUMxtqGYXaKc/giphy.gif

Quote:

How does all this relate to 9/11, you might ask?
It doesn't.


Quote:

For one, 9/11 made the public cheer for the invasion and control of countries that have not attacked us.
Let's see, a fair number of Americans wanted to "finish the job" we started with Desert Storm from 1992 onward. And we really never controlled Iraq or Afghanistan beyond the wire, but whatever.

Quote:

it has justified in the public mind, erosion of our freedoms and rights, and increased surveillance and control of our day to day lives.
He said on the internet, where people freely hand over their personal information multiple times a day to those evil corporations he wines about.

Quote:

It has increased public anxiety and caused people to look more and more to those in power to 'save us' from all kinds of bogeymen.
No. Most Americans have forgotten about Afghanistan and don't keep up with Iraq or Syria or Yemen or Libya. The average American has no clue because they don't care.

Quote:

How's life going to be as robotics take over more and more jobs? Back in the '60s, they were painting a rosy picture, saying we'd have more leisure time. How are you going to enjoy it with no job and no money? Is the price of goods and services going up or down?
Well see, that's why Al Qaeda hijacked those planes instead of letting drone cruise missiles take away their jobs. Good for them. I'm sure they felt empowered.


Quote:

Wake the hell up, people. (End of rant).
Wow, you guys really do say that. Just wow.

Itchy Boy 24th January 2020 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966101)
Right you are, Radar proves your claims are dumber than dirt.



UBL claims it was his buddies, guess research is not one of your skills. d

d

Where's your source for that assertion? Heres one of many that contradicts your claim. Maybe it's YOU that needs to improve their research skills.

https://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

Axxman300 24th January 2020 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966092)
Bin Ladin was fingered within hours of the attack. Yet to this day, what proof has been offered that we can verify that he was responsible?

He admitted it. He admitted it on video and the materials we captured from his house confirmed it.

Quote:

How can you or i verify 100% that the radar data is real, or that any planes were hijacked? Or that phone calls were made from the planes or that 4 planes crashed?
Because he's investigated plane crashes and was a pilot.

Quote:

All we can verify is that the WTC was completely destroyed. For the rest, we only have the word of 'official sources' which have been proven over and over to be unreliable if not downright dishonest.
Well now hold on a second, if you and Steve are right then the follow up question is how do we know the WTC was destroyed? Steve says it was empty. Maybe the CIA's sooper seekreht mind control machine simple blinds the people of New York to its continued existence? I've seen a few holograms in my day and I'm telling you those memorial Ground Zero fountains of the original tower foundations ARE HOLOGRAMS - the Towers are still there and the Reptilians have their forward bases in them.

If the planes were fake - so were the buildings.

beachnut 24th January 2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966102)
Your silliness is unbecoming of an intelligent being and adds nothing to the discussion. Just sayin'.

I am just a pilot with an ATP, look it up super 9/11 truther.

I am just an engineer, and I took physics courses you skipped so you can make up lies and not know you are a spreading dumb lies.

I am an aircraft accident trained investigator, and you are spreading lies because you don't know better.

I do photo editing, you most likely don't have a clue about frame rates and resolution; things that limit the use of low resolution video and slow frame rates - things you failed to study before making insane lies based on failed speculation and paranoia.

I am not intelligent... I am a second son, a boy scout, a USAF officer, a death notification Officer, an accident investigation President, a son of a D-Day veteran who shared his stories which are exactly like the Band of Brothers, a gas station attendant, a Baskin Robbins ice cream server, an Engineer at the great AFWAL (look it up spark), an engineer with a BS, an engineer with an MS, a mail clerk, a father, a grandfather, an operations officer, an officer who ran UNHCR airlift, a NATO officer, a pilot, a copilot, a student pilot, a tanker pilot for the fastest plane in the world, a shop engineer apprentice, a kid who made horse jumps, a kid who cleared land, a kin who weeded a half mile of asparagus, a kid who got a Bronze Star in combat zone... Boy scouts prove to me that leader can be a misleader. Being a second son showed that others were not always right. Being a son of a D-Day 101st airborne paratrooper taught me lessons in good and bad leadership as my father passed on wisdom you failed to gain.


Just saying, what a saying that is. You spread lies, and have no clue you are spreading lies. No training, and as your paranoia show, it exposes your lack of knowledge and gullibility.

The video were not Faked, thus you can't do more than this kind of post.

Now you will say UBL denied his boys did it, and you have no clue why he did that. You are off topic, and can't prove the videos are wrong. UBL's buddies did it, and you can't prove otherwise, even with hearsay from UBL. That is rich. Did you always confess to things you did? lol you are so gullible it is no wonder you adopt the stupid lies of 9/11 truth


Remember to write slower, I am a pilot, an engineer, and a slow runner, only got to 9:47 for two miles, never world class, just faster than my class. lol, I am so slow, only got to 1.3 MACH in the T-38, and .9 MACH in the KC... Do you have an ATP?

yankee451 24th January 2020 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxman300 (Post 12966115)
He admitted it. He admitted it on video and the materials we captured from his house confirmed it.



:jaw-dropp

Itchy Boy 24th January 2020 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxman300 (Post 12966108)
Guys like you always do.




OMG! They're turning us into Europe...where they have a low teen pregnancy rate, low STD rate, and generally don't freak out about teh gays.



Uh uh... we really like Canada where it is - not the United States.



Awful...how are Canadians going to saddle their children with unnecessary psychological burdens?



Nobody likes China.

You haven't mentioned the threat to our precious fluids yet.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JjUMxtqGYXaKc/giphy.gif



It doesn't.




Let's see, a fair number of Americans wanted to "finish the job" we started with Desert Storm from 1992 onward. And we really never controlled Iraq or Afghanistan beyond the wire, but whatever.



He said on the internet, where people freely hand over their personal information multiple times a day to those evil corporations he wines about.



No. Most Americans have forgotten about Afghanistan and don't keep up with Iraq or Syria or Yemen or Libya. The average American has no clue because they don't care.



Well see, that's why Al Qaeda hijacked those planes instead of letting drone cruise missiles take away their jobs. Good for them. I'm sure they felt empowered.




Wow, you guys really do say that. Just wow.

your silliness is only exceeded by your thick-headedness, which is very impressive, indeed.
But you get a few brownie points for your feeble attempt to inject some humour? into things.

beachnut 24th January 2020 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12966117)
:jaw-dropp

You apologize for UBL, why?

Can you prove any videos are fake? NO

yankee451 24th January 2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966094)
OMG, my wife and I use tripods, we are the Deep State... da da

lol

You are so paranoid, no wonder you make up lies

I find your claims to be offensive, but I step back and and find your are spreading lies which no one accepts as facts.

You make up the dolly and tripod, with no evidence. That is the best you have made up claims based on your fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI
You can't prove this is fake with talk, and that is all you have.

Your logic gives me chills. Not all who use tripods are involved, but those who wanted to dupe gullible people into thinking a mostly hollow aluminum jet can slice steel, would need one.

beachnut 24th January 2020 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966118)
your silliness is only exceeded by your thick-headedness, which is very impressive, indeed.
But you get a few brownie points for your feeble attempt to inject some humour? into things.

That is the best you can do, no wonder your metabunk stuff was erased, it is not even up to being bunk.

Why can't you prove any videos are faked?

A study you can't figure out because it has physics, science and math.
https://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1...3A10%281066%29

Physic you can't grasp, which involves mass and velocity, and the resulting Kinetic Energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-zmb3jAgo

The video that is real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI

The video that is real bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpr...ature=youtu.be

You failed, the thread failed when you posted your analysis

beachnut 24th January 2020 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12966121)
Your logic gives me chills. Not all who use tripods are involved, but those who wanted to dupe gullible people into thinking a mostly hollow aluminum jet can slice steel, would need one.

Got sources for this? NO

Got evidence for this? NO

Your best effort is BS.

SEE?

The video that is real bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpr...ature=youtu.be

Yes, you can't do more than spread lies and call a heavy jet hollow, ignoring the gear and engines. Ignore, not a great skill.

yankee451 24th January 2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966120)

Can you prove any videos are fake?

Again?

TJM 24th January 2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12966125)
Again?

For once.

beachnut 24th January 2020 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12966125)
Again?

Nope, you failed and can't do it.


A study you can't figure out because it has physics, science and math.
https://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1...3A10%281066%29

Physic you can't grasp, which involves mass and velocity, and the resulting Kinetic Energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-zmb3jAgo

The video that is real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI

The video that is real bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpr...ature=youtu.be

You failed, the thread failed when you posted your analysis
Your video analysis starts with a failed tripod claim you made up, and get worse. https://i.imgflip.com/3n4p9r.jpg

curious cat 24th January 2020 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12966121)
Your logic gives me chills. Not all who use tripods are involved, ............

What a relief! So there are some people who are not in it! :D

beachnut 24th January 2020 11:52 PM

truth remains
 
What will be the next gish gallop post?


A study 9/11 truth can't figure out because it has physics, science and math.
https://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1...3A10%281066%29

Physic 9/11 truth can't grasp, which involves mass and velocity, and the resulting Kinetic Energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-zmb3jAgo

The video that is real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI

The video that is real bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpr...ature=youtu.be

9/11 truth failed, the thread failed when yankee posted his failed analysis

Elagabalus 25th January 2020 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966086)
Just an observation - doesn't prove anything, but a chap phoned Hezaekhani and some of the other videographers and spoke to them in a non-accusational manner. Nevertheless, their nervousness was palpable.

Oooh! I didn't see this one before. Which chap? Got any links? Spoke to them in a non-accusational manner, you say? Nervousness or was it anger at some phuktard on the internet calling him a liar?

smartcooky 25th January 2020 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966129)
Nope, you failed and can't do it.

- A study you can't figure out because it has physics, science and math.

- Physics you can't grasp, which involves mass and velocity, and the resulting Kinetic Energy.

You failed, the thread failed when you posted your analysis

As I said in another thread (about a different subject, but it applies equally well here)...

"You can Google for information, but you can't Google for understanding"
- Jay Utah

Yankee 451 doesn't understand physics or maths or engineering. He's is like a well-rehearsed clever parrot - he can string a lot of meaningful-sounding words together, but has utterly no understanding of what any of them actually mean. This is why the rest of us with training and experience in the fields (some with degrees in those fields), with knowledge and understanding and even those of us who have a reasonable grade-school education, can immediately spot that his arguments are incoherent and make no scientific sense.

Itchy Boy 25th January 2020 12:15 AM

dsdss
Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966116)
I am just a pilot with an ATP, look it up super 9/11 truther.

I am just an engineer, and I took physics courses you skipped so you can make up lies and not know you are a spreading dumb lies.

I am an aircraft accident trained investigator, and you are spreading lies because you don't know better.

I do photo editing, you most likely don't have a clue about frame rates and resolution; things that limit the use of low resolution video and slow frame rates - things you failed to study before making insane lies based on failed speculation and paranoia.

I am not intelligent... I am a second son, a boy scout, a USAF officer, a death notification Officer, an accident investigation President, a son of a D-Day veteran who shared his stories which are exactly like the Band of Brothers, a gas station attendant, a Baskin Robbins ice cream server, an Engineer at the great AFWAL (look it up spark), an engineer with a BS, an engineer with an MS, a mail clerk, a father, a grandfather, an operations officer, an officer who ran UNHCR airlift, a NATO officer, a pilot, a copilot, a student pilot, a tanker pilot for the fastest plane in the world, a shop engineer apprentice, a kid who made horse jumps, a kid who cleared land, a kin who weeded a half mile of asparagus, a kid who got a Bronze Star in combat zone... Boy scouts prove to me that leader can be a misleader. Being a second son showed that others were not always right. Being a son of a D-Day 101st airborne paratrooper taught me lessons in good and bad leadership as my father passed on wisdom you failed to gain.

d
Just saying, what a saying that is. You spread lies, and have no clue you are spreading lies. No training, and as your paranoia show, it exposes your lack of knowledge and gullibility.

The video were not Faked, thus you can't do more than this kind of post.

Now you will say UBL denied his boys did it, and you have no clue why he did that. You are off topic, and can't prove the videos are wrong. UBL's buddies did it, and you can't prove otherwise, even with hearsay from UBL. That is rich. Did you always confess to things you did? lol you are so gullible it is no wonder you adopt the stupid lies of 9/11 truth


Remember to write slower, I am a pilot, an engineer, and a slow runner, only got to 9:47 for two miles, never world class, just faster than my class. lol, I am so slow, only got to 1.3 MACH in the T-38, and .9 MACH in the KC... Do you have an ATP?

Ahh, that explains why you're so invested in the 'system' and can't see reality.

Sorry, but I do not respect military men who think following orders is a virtue.
Most will follow orders no matter how immoral those orders may be. They have lost a big part of their humanity and are blissfully unaware of it.
I have more respect for the draft-dodgers, who refused to participate in activities that inevitably kill innocent men, women and children. And it is criminal to put those people in prison for their humanity and moral courage.

It's one thing to fight for your country against an invading army on your own soil. Quite another to go overseas to fight people that have done you no harm.on the suspicion that they might do you harm in the future. Soldiers, regardless of their country of origin, are among the most brainwashed individuals on the planet and they bear much of the culpability for war and all its horrors.

Bravo on your other qualifications and accomplishments, and your penchant for self- aggrandizement.


As for UBL's confession or denial, I was responding to another poster's claim that UBL admitted responsibility Your hatred for truthers seems to be hindering your comprehension skills.

finally, you never explained how someone from the public could verify the authenticity of the 9/11 radar data. Oh.. because it can't be done.

curious cat 25th January 2020 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12966141)
Oooh! I didn't see this one before. Which chap? Got any links? Spoke to them in a non-accusational manner, you say? Nervousness or was it anger at some phuktard on the internet calling him a liar?

I confess I am in this thread only because of these pearl the two clowns are posting more and more often. Please, give me more!:D

Robin 25th January 2020 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12965953)
from Hezarkhnai here the right wing has penetrated. No damage visible.How does the wing penetrate the wall without making a hole?

http://treshombres.ca/911/Plane2.png

Again, it hasn't penetrated anything, except as debris.

You say there is no damage visible, but I can't imagine why you think you would see any damage at that resolution.

Earlier I posted several frames of a cruise missile hitting concrete. You couldn't see any damage there, even though it was closer and higher frame rate

Yet we know that the airframe and wings of that cruise missile must have been shattering as it hit the concrete.

Itchy Boy 25th January 2020 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12966141)
Oooh! I didn't see this one before. Which chap? Got any links? Spoke to them in a non-accusational manner, you say? Nervousness or was it anger at some phuktard on the internet calling him a liar?

It was years ago, I can't remember his name, but he was polite. It was nervousness that turned into anger when it got to the tough questions.
But he never implied they were lying..he was just 'asking questions'.

If their videos were real, there would be no reason to react as they did.

He also called some aircraft experts who told him jumbo jets can't fly at the speeds claimed at sea level.d

Itchy Boy 25th January 2020 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12966152)
Again, it hasn't penetrated anything, except as debris.

You say there is no damage visible, but I can't imagine why you think you would see any damage at that resolution.

Earlier I posted several frames of a cruise missile hitting concrete. You couldn't see any damage there, even though it was closer and higher frame rate

Yet we know that the airframe and wings of that cruise missile must have been shattering as it hit the concrete.

I said before, none of those videos was at an angle to really see anythingd.
I've seen the 9/11 videos at various resolution. What I posted was what I happened to have on hand. I too wish they were clearer, but regardless, I would expect to see debris start tofall to the ground before the explosion which only happend after the entire plane disappeared.

besides, showing what a cruise missile does to 'prove' what a jumbo jet would do, makes no sense to me.
f

Elagabalus 25th January 2020 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966156)
It was years ago, I can't remember his name, but he was polite. It was nervousness that turned into anger when it got to the tough questions.
But he never implied they were lying..he was just 'asking questions'.

If their videos were real, there would be no reason to react as they did.

He also called some aircraft experts who told him jumbo jets can't fly at the speeds claimed at sea level.d

I hope that you're never called for jury duty.

Itchy Boy 25th January 2020 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curious cat (Post 12966132)
What a relief! So there are some people who are not in it! :D

Off topic but it needs to be said.

You folk will argue that 400,000 people would have had to be in on the Apollo hoax. but you can't explain why, for example, the ladies sewing the suits, or any other subcontractors would have to be in on it. They didn't. They were making real stuff that they believed would take men to the moon and back.

Not even the guys in the control room at their consoles had to be in on it. They had no way to differentiate between one of their countless simulations and the real thing. Only the guys feeding the data to those consoles would have to be in on it.
Yet, desspite pointing this out, believers continue to make the same argument.dd

Elagabalus 25th January 2020 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966158)
...besides, showing what a cruise missile does to 'prove' what a jumbo jet would do, makes no sense to me.
f

So it WAS a jet?

Itchy Boy 25th January 2020 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966120)
You apologize for UBL, why?

Can you prove any videos are fake? NO

OK. I think ww're done. I'm not going to run in circles with you or put up with any more of you silliness. THanks for your time.

Itchy Boy 25th January 2020 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966122)
That is the best you can do, no wonder your metabunk stuff was erased, it is not even up to being bunk.

Why can't you prove any videos are faked?

A study you can't figure out because it has physics, science and math.
https://ascelibrary.org/doi/abs/10.1...3A10%281066%29

Physic you can't grasp, which involves mass and velocity, and the resulting Kinetic Energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-zmb3jAgo

The video that is real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEczx-8xZI

The video that is real bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpr...ature=youtu.be

You failed, the thread failed when you posted your analysis

They didn't erase any of my other 'bunk'. Only the part where they inadvertently proved the conspiracy in question was real.

beachnut 25th January 2020 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966148)
Ahh, that explains why you're so invested in the 'system' and can't see reality.

Oh, the system? lol, you spread dumbed down lies about 9/11, and have no clue how to join reality. You spread lies and have no clue you are doing it. System? You are invested in lies and fantasy. I, in truth. You failed to understand who I am. Being a second son means I saw how following my brother was not always the right thing to do. Being a son of a D-Day veteran I learned leaders are not always right, thus how do you keep your fellow soldiers safe from bad direction - do you understand? No because you blindly push lies and don't care about your fellow man as you push paranoid BS. As a pilot I learned judgement was more important than regulations, and I learned planning rules for conditions were guidelines, not absolut when conditions were not per planning. I learned more about leadership and leadership hazzards, which are not in your paranoid playbook of woo. You don't have a clue what it takes to be a leader. What explains why you lie, is it your paranoia?

Next you will think Americans are driven by orders, and forget we are leaders who lead. But then you push lies, and have no clue what I was in the USAF. My Dad warned me about the hazards of things, things about orders, things about failed leader, etc, and you love those who are draft dodgers, who were so smart they failed to do their duty and try to protect their fellow Americans from bad orders, and other hazards - what great American they were... I agree the Vietnam war was bad, but if I had made it, I would have tried to protect my fellow brothers, and you, you celebrate dodgers, good for you, don't help people survive the hell of war, run away, spread lies, and be paranoid of "they/them". Good job draft dodger, let your fellow citizens be victims of poor leadership, and failed orders... good job ==== you have no clue what I did, my father did in war time... draft dodger...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966148)
Sorry, but I do not respect military men who think following orders is a virtue.
Most will follow orders no matter how immoral those orders may be. They have lost a big part of their humanity and are blissfully unaware of it.
I have more respect for the draft-dodgers, who refused to participate in activities that inevitably kill innocent men, women and children. And it is criminal to put those people in prison for their humanity and moral courage.

Good old draft dodgers, who could have gone to Vietnam to protect their fellow soldiers, and make sure they were safe, do something to save fellow humans from idiots like those who killed and broke the rules of war... oh how great the draft dodger are ... you have no clue what service is about, and how you can help even if your country is messing up; what a great citizen you would be... we did not sign up to be robots, we had an oath you failed to research - you seem to be an anti-anything but woo. You failed to know what lessons I learned from my father, and by being skeptical of leaders ... you don't know so much, including physics. I know more about leadership, just like physics, and you don't - as with physics, you don't know me, or what I know about leadership and protecting my crew and fellow soldiers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966148)
It's one thing to fight for your country against an invading army on your own soil. Quite another to go overseas to fight people that have done you no harm.on the suspicion that they might do you harm in the future. Soldiers, regardless of their country of origin, are among the most brainwashed individuals on the planet and they bear much of the culpability for war and all its horrors.

Brainwashed? Says the person who blindly believes lies from 9/11 truth. that is rich - so you don't like the military, and have no clue 19 terrorists did 9/11. you give them a pass, why? You have no clue who did 9/11. How is your anti-vaxx junk going? The same as your 9/11 truth lies?>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966148)
Bravo on your other qualifications and accomplishments, and your penchant for self- aggrandizement.

Oh, you said I was so smart, but I am not. And you, you are so gullible, and you can't prove the videos are fake, but you can spread false claims and BS.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966148)
As for UBL's confession or denial, I was responding to another poster's claim that UBL admitted responsibility Your hatred for truthers seems to be hindering your comprehension skills.

UBL's buddies did it, you can't refute that, as you are suppose to be talking about how you can't prove the videos are fake. No evidence yet? lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966148)
finally, you never explained how someone from the public could verify the authenticity of the 9/11 radar data. Oh.. because it can't be done.

Oh, you can't refute the Radar data, so you quibble about it. How scientific you are - Go ahead prove the Radar data is wrong. You will not and can't do it. That means you failed, again.

You failed to figure out who I am, and who Americans are, as your paranoia and hate fog your thinking.

And you are off topic, unable to prove the videos are fake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966171)
They didn't erase any of my other 'bunk'. Only the part where they inadvertently proved the conspiracy in question was real.

All your stuff is bunk. You can't prove videos are fake, you have no evidence.

Which of your CTs was real? lol, that is funny

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966169)
OK. I think ww're done. I'm not going to run in circles with you or put up with any more of you silliness. THanks for your time.

Go ahead prove a video is fake, you can't. You were done when you claimed the videos were fake and offered no evidence.

A 767 hit the WTC and broke the shell, and you can't figure it out.

curious cat 25th January 2020 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966164)
Off topic but it needs to be said.

You folk will argue that 400,000 people would have had to be in on the Apollo hoax. but you can't explain why, for example, the ladies sewing the suits, or any other subcontractors would have to be in on it. They didn't. They were making real stuff that they believed would take men to the moon and back.

Not even the guys in the control room at their consoles had to be in on it. They had no way to differentiate between one of their countless simulations and the real thing. Only the guys feeding the data to those consoles would have to be in on it.
Yet, desspite pointing this out, believers continue to make the same argument.dd

Finally a proof aliens are real! Nobody will convince me this guy is a human being - even a certifiable one.
This has to be work of SOMETHING from another universe, maybe even another dimension. We have it all wrong, they are here among us and posting on Skeptics Forum!

Itchy Boy 25th January 2020 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curious cat (Post 12966178)
Finally a proof aliens are real! Nobody will convince me this guy is a human being - even a certifiable one.
This has to be work of SOMETHING from another universe, maybe even another dimension. We have it all wrong, they are here among us and posting on Skeptics Forum!

Ok, smartipants, explain why the people sewing the suits or building the LEM had to know the landings would be faked. Make it good.

beachnut 25th January 2020 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966180)
Ok, smartipants, explain why the people sewing the suits or building the LEM had to know the landings would be faked. Make it good.

You can't show videos are fake, so you switch to moon landing denier.

so you found an error in logic, but we did land on the moon - thus being wrong, still wins, we landed on the moon.

In your case being wrong, you remain wrong... irony

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966156)
It was years ago, I can't remember his name, but he was polite. It was nervousness that turned into anger when it got to the tough questions.
But he never implied they were lying..he was just 'asking questions'.

If their videos were real, there would be no reason to react as they did.

He also called some aircraft experts who told him jumbo jets can't fly at the speeds claimed at sea level.d

The 757 and 767 can fly at the speeds, seen, nothing stops them from going fast as sea level. And you can't show why they can't.

Flight 175 was 590 mph, on video and Radar, proves the planes can go that fast.

I flew my jet over Vmo at 300 to 500 feet with old J-57 engines. Jet engines have the most thrust at sea level, who knew... me

what is your point? Oh, there are those who lie, or don't know...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966169)
... OK. I think ww're done. ...

Yes, you are done, you can't prove any videos are fake. And Radar proves 175 and 11 hit the WTC.

Robin 25th January 2020 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966158)
I said before, none of those videos was at an angle to really see anythingd.
I've seen the 9/11 videos at various resolution. What I posted was what I happened to have on hand. I too wish they were clearer, but regardless, I would expect to see debris start tofall to the ground before the explosion which only happend after the entire plane disappeared.

besides, showing what a cruise missile does to 'prove' what a jumbo jet would do, makes no sense to me.
f

Certainly we would expect there to be debris starting to fall to the ground. The question is, would we expect to see it at this distance and at this resolution?

smartcooky 25th January 2020 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12966181)
The 757 and 767 can fly at the speeds, seen, nothing stops them from going fast as sea level. And you can't show why they can't.

Flight 175 was 590 mph, on video and Radar, proves the planes can go that fast.

I flew my jet over Vmo at 300 to 500 feet with old J-57 engines. Jet engines have the most thrust at sea level, who knew... me

what is your point? Oh, there are those who lie, or don't know...

He's mistakenly believing that aircraft cannot fly at high speeds at low altitude, because he has heard somewhere in one of his 9/11 twoofer echo chambers that for they cannot achieve high mach numbers at low altitude.

His knowledge of aviation and aeronautical engineering is limited. He doesn't understand that the reason for this is the sound speed gradient is negative with increasing altitude up to about 36,000 feet.

An aircraft flying at sea level, at barometric pressure of 1013.25 mbar, ambient 20C at 767 mph is doing close to Mach 1.0
The same aircraft doing the same speed at an altitude of 30,000 feet is doing Mach 1.13 because the speed of sound has dropped to 678 mph

Robin 25th January 2020 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12965807)
It wasn't intact.

Largely intact, as I said. The starboard side of the airframe hasn't hit anything yet, the wing would still be there.
Quote:

You are distracting the thread with another red herring.
Questioning how the physical evidence fits your theory is a red herring?
Quote:

You say there is a gap behind the still standing cladding,
There is a gap. Not big enough for a cruise missile to fit through.
Quote:

but you have yet to explain how a wing could create the gap without cutting the cladding.
I have explained, I have drawn diagrams, I have made animations. You haven't responded to or even acknowledged any of it, which is your right. But don't pretend I didn't say it.

Robin 25th January 2020 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12965792)
Let's think about this for the moment. In this interaction between a column and the wing, where would you say the impact is focused on? The flat aluminum sheeting, or the protruding steel sides?

http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uplo...1-48-16-PM.png

As I said before, it will start to crush the cladding first, knocking it back, something like this:

https://robinsrevision.files.wordpre...e-17.png?w=320

This is based on a sweep back of 35 degrees and a direction of 12.5 degrees to the left, as in WTC2

Crazy Chainsaw 25th January 2020 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966022)
There are many versions of the video. None show any visible damage until after the plane has...ummm... 'penetrated'. No shattered bits visibly fall to the ground until after the explosion. The steel box columns and 3/4 inch thick spandrels backed by 60 ft of steel and concrete flooring, backed in turn by the massive core columns- hit the plane with the kinetic engergy of 2000+ pounds of TNT. I expect to see a severely damaged aircraft if the video was a depiction of a real event.

You expect plane parts traveling at six hundred miles an hour to stop instantly why?

JSanderO 25th January 2020 04:33 AM

The two planes hit the towers at different angles and seemed to cause similar destruction of the facade. In WTC2 the planes's trajectory was partially through the open office space, and landing hear punched through the northeast corner. AA11's engine was found to the south on Church Street. Other parts from the planes were recovered.

Not all of the plane's parts were destroyed in the collisions.

Denial of the planes hitting the towers is delusional.

turingtest 25th January 2020 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12966152)
Again, it hasn't penetrated anything, except as debris.

You say there is no damage visible, but I can't imagine why you think you would see any damage at that resolution.

Earlier I posted several frames of a cruise missile hitting concrete. You couldn't see any damage there, even though it was closer and higher frame rate

Yet we know that the airframe and wings of that cruise missile must have been shattering as it hit the concrete.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966158)
I said before, none of those videos was at an angle to really see anythingd.
I've seen the 9/11 videos at various resolution. What I posted was what I happened to have on hand. I too wish they were clearer, but regardless, I would expect to see debris start tofall to the ground before the explosion which only happend after the entire plane disappeared.

besides, showing what a cruise missile does to 'prove' what a jumbo jet would do, makes no sense to me.
f

He wasn't posting the video showing what the cruise missile did to prove what a jet could do- he was posting the video to demonstrate what the video could show. No wonder you guys are always so confused- you can't even follow a basic point.

My question would be- on what basis would you "expect to see debris start to fall to the ground before the explosion"? Physics? So far, all I've seen from you in that direction is that you know how to spell the word- you could at least try yankee's "slid like butter" version of it (now that's physics!).

Or maybe you have some other basis for comparison? Do you know of another instance of a video of a jet plane crashing into a skyscraper like the Towers at the speed these did?

"I would expect" would be so much better with some informed basis for the expectation.

Robin 25th January 2020 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12966199)
As I said before, it will start to crush the cladding first, knocking it back, something like this:

https://robinsrevision.files.wordpre...e-17.png?w=320

This is based on a sweep back of 35 degrees and a direction of 12.5 degrees to the left, as in WTC2

In one of many possible scenarios, the structural element of the wing that impacted bends of hits the other side of the steel.

https://robinsrevision.files.wordpre...e-18.png?w=320

Breaks, bounces off

https://robinsrevision.files.wordpre...e-19.png?w=320

However the force has been transmitted to the steel and travels through it causing fractures:

https://robinsrevision.files.wordpre...e-20.png?w=320

Causing the column to break apart:

https://robinsrevision.files.wordpre...e-21.png?w=320

Of course if this is the front spar then there is the rest of the wing to come through and possible cause more damage to this column, or possibly be pulled sideways by the engine.

As I say, just one of many possible scenarios.

The idea that there is some simple formula which can tell us exactly what would happen when a jet crashes into a skyscraper is basically wrong. We can know in general what would happen, but the idea that we can know that all columns are going to get bent in particular ways or that every single piece of cladding must necessarily get completely severed not even leaving one side attached, that is a non-starter.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2015-20, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.