International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   9/11: How they Faked the Videos (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341275)

Itchy Boy 28th January 2020 11:27 AM

I see my work is done here. Mission Accomplished. As much as I'd like to take credit, all the credit has to go to beachnut and curious_cat for their resourcefulness.
Don't worry about the egg on your face. Though the yolk's on you, it will slide off soon enough. Best wishes to all here...farewell my friends.

smartcooky 28th January 2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12969575)
I see my work is done here. Mission Accomplished. As much as I'd like to take credit, all the credit has to go to beachnut and curious_cat for their resourcefulness.
Don't worry about the egg on your face. Though the yolk's on you, it will slide off soon enough. Best wishes to all here...farewell my friends.

A pigeon chess flounce then? Wow, I never saw that coming! :rolleyes:

Elagabalus 28th January 2020 12:41 PM

Quote:

Wait, before you go we would like you to fill out a small questionnaire in order to serve you better in the future.

Please go to: www.nist.gov/placate-the-sheeple-iniative/questionnaire

Jack by the hedge 28th January 2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12969665)

When all is lost, declare victory and scarper.

beachnut 28th January 2020 12:50 PM

Quote:

You butchered physics, taken failed video analysis to new levels of incompetence.

Declare victory and run away - the paranoid conspiracy theorist standard exit after failing to produce evidence.

Don't forget to take the prize, the meme of honor

https://i.imgflip.com/3n4p9r.jpg

GlennB 28th January 2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

I had to google it, but yeah :) I wonder if he can nail the dismount though? I have my doubts.

bknight 28th January 2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Doubtful, but wishful for sure.

curious cat 28th January 2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

You will be sadly missed. You are adorable with your blissful ignorance and selective vision. Pleasure meeting you :-).
BTW: I am proud my screen name has entered the history books being associated with the ultimate proof of the 9/11 conspiracy and the most important scientific discovery ever made!

TJM 28th January 2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...er.php?u=74632

Last Activity: Today 03:57 PM

Didn't quite stick the landing there Itchy?

:rolleyes:

pgimeno 28th January 2020 07:00 PM

Too bad Itchy Boy leaves without addressing...
  • my question about why he expects that the damage in the Hezarkhani video should be more visible than a slight darkening (here)
  • my question about how many people had to be involved in the no-plane fakery (here)
  • the tips I gave him about how to verify what he asked how to verify (here)
It's almost as if he doesn't want the truth and he's just happy to shield himself in whatever twisted view of the world is in his mind. Oh well, he has accomplished his mission, so... *shrug*

Robin 28th January 2020 08:07 PM

I am not even clear about what it is that the no-planers are claiming. OK, I get that this powerful secret cabal supposed to have put together a team of missile experts to mount a precision strike on the WTC towers to make it look like aeroplanes have crashed into them and just trust that this team never mention the fact for the rest of their lives.

And then there is a team of people with cameras and camcorders (including TV journalists and camera operators) who record the event and then turn in the photographs and films to the Cabal and they are just trusted to never mention this fact for the rest of their lives.

The videos and photos are doctored to remove missiles and to insert aeroplanes and these video artists are trusted never to mention this for the rest of their lives.

Then these videos are distributed to all TV stations in some manner not specified and they are showed on television.

Now I am not sure what happens. Are the real planes flown out to sea and ditched or something? Or were there never any real planes and the airline companies agreed to pretend planes and flights existed but never did?

And this thing about the building being empty. Did the companies who are tenants of the buildings tell their employees to stay home that day, but to pretend they had been in the office?

If I am to accept "something, something fuzzy photo" or "something, something fuzzy video" as overwhelming evidence for something, can we at least have it made clear what it is supposed to be evidence for?

Maybe we can have one of them start a thread about this.

Robin 28th January 2020 08:13 PM

Oh, and on his website he apparently thinks that his "something, something fuzzy photo" made us squirm.

Elagabalus 28th January 2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12970177)
Oh, and on his website he apparently thinks that his "something, something fuzzy photo" made us squirm.

He HAS a website?

Robin 28th January 2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12970224)
He HAS a website?

This is the OP I am talking about. He has one of those dog-breakfasty websites that conspiracy theorists always have.

yankee451 28th January 2020 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12970177)

Oh yes. Lots of squirming.

Elagabalus 28th January 2020 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12970256)

That means you're on the right track. :rolleyes:

Actually, it's because your whole scenario is implausible. If everyone is in on it, why not use real jets? So much easier.

Robin 28th January 2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Sure we are yankee, sure we are.

beachnut 29th January 2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12968355)
Hogwash, or as you lot like to say, 'Gish Gallup'. Prove your assertion. You know full well that he fireball only begins after the entire plane has disappeared into the building.dd
Using the video frame rate or resolution as an excuse doesn't cut it. You're going to have to be a lot more creative to continue believing the videos aren't fake.

Calling reality Hogwash.
Calling it a Gish Gallup (Gallop), is funny. And since the list of why you are wrong are correct, you applied the gish gallop in failed manner, like your claims.

Frame rate and resolution are why you are making up lies about the impact, you keep making the delusional claim the videos are fake.

yankee451 don't touch that

smartcooky 29th January 2020 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12970171)
I am not even clear about what it is that the no-planers are claiming. OK, I get that this powerful secret cabal supposed to have put together a team of missile experts to mount a precision strike on the WTC towers to make it look like aeroplanes have crashed into them and just trust that this team never mention the fact for the rest of their lives.

It would have been so much easier for the cabal to rig four airliners to lock the cockpit door, gas the pilots, and have four drone pilots remotely control the four airliners and fly them into the buildings. This way, they would wrap up all the loose ends.

Quote:

And then there is a team of people with cameras and camcorders (including TV journalists and camera operators) who record the event and then turn in the photographs and films to the Cabal and they are just trusted to never mention this fact for the rest of their lives.

The videos and photos are doctored to remove missiles and to insert aeroplanes and these video artists are trusted never to mention this for the rest of their lives.

- no need to position "crisis videographers"!

Quote:

Then these videos are distributed to all TV stations in some manner not specified and they are showed on television.

- no need to fake any videos

Quote:

Now I am not sure what happens. Are the real planes flown out to sea and ditched or something? Or were there never any real planes and the airline companies agreed to pretend planes and flights existed but never did?

- no need to disappear the planes!

[quote=Robin;12970171]And this thing about the building being empty. Did the companies who are tenants of the buildings tell their employees to stay home that day, but to pretend they had been in the office?

- no need to have the building empty, any survivors who saw the plane hit will testify to it!

Cosmic Yak 29th January 2020 01:54 AM

Quote:

Great to have you back, yankee451.
Now you're here, perhaps you could address this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12967974)
This is a great example of how so many CT-ists are so desperate to refute any and all questioning of their pet theories that they forget what they were actually arguing for.
yankee451: You said there were holes big enough for a missile to pass through. I noted that a 14-inch-wide missile could not pass through a 14-inch-wide hole without getting jammed.
You responded with a link explaining how a missile would not need a hole, because it could blast its own way through.
You are therefore arguing against yourself, and also inadvertently destroying your whole theory.
Please highlight the 'clean exit hole' your own link says the missile would make, and then explain why you have been arguing that a missile passed through a hole, thus proving that it was a missile and not a plane, when your own link says that won't happen.

curious cat 29th January 2020 02:10 AM

Quote:

Welcome back! I was worried we've lost you forever! (Well, not really :-)). Finally the master again, surely able to fix the mess his apprentice made!

smartcooky 29th January 2020 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12970341)

Quote:

This is a great example of how so many CT-ists are so desperate to refute any and all questioning of their pet theories that they forget what they were actually arguing for.
yankee451: You said there were holes big enough for a missile to pass through. I noticed that a 14-inch-wide missile could not pass through a 14-inch-wide hole without getting jammed.
You responded with a link explaining how a missile would not need a hole, because it could blast its own way through.
You are therefore arguing against yourself, and also inadvertently destroying your whole theory.
Please highlight the 'clean exit hole' your own link says the missile would make, and then explain why you have been arguing that a missile passed through a hole, thus proving that it was a missile and not a plane, when your own link says that won't happen.

Dear oh dear. CTs are so great at keeping their stories straight, aren't they? :D

Dave Rogers 29th January 2020 02:40 AM

Quote:

I see my work is done here. Mission Accomplished.

It's nice to see a frank admission that you have no interest in actually achieving anything, and were only ever trying to provoke a response. Fortunately, this is one of only a very few remaining places where that still works. The world, as a whole, doesn't care what you think.

Dave

Robin 29th January 2020 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12970330)
It would have been so much easier for the cabal to rig four airliners to lock the cockpit door, gas the pilots, and have four drone pilots remotely control the four airliners and fly them into the buildings. This way, they would wrap up all the loose ends.

- no need to position "crisis videographers"!

- no need to fake any videos

- no need to disappear the planes!

And this thing about the building being empty. Did the companies who are tenants of the buildings tell their employees to stay home that day, but to pretend they had been in the office?

- no need to have the building empty, any survivors who saw the plane hit will testify to it!

Or, as someone suggested, easier to pose as a lieutenant of Bin Laden and recruit a few fanatics, teach them just enough about flying and get them to hijack some planes using box cutters. No loose ends.

Jack by the hedge 29th January 2020 04:06 AM

Do you imagine there was a secret plotting meeting, in a hollowed-out volcano naturally, between the US government and its evil co-conspirators (Russia, China, Iran, Iraq, goodness knows who else) where they thrashed out the question of why not just use planes?

And do you suppose when they got to the bit about the purpose of the whole thing being to create an excuse to blast the crap out of Iraq, anyone (maybe the Iraqis) said why frame a bunch of Saudis and no Iraqis then?

It would have been fascinating to be a fly on the wall.

Robin 29th January 2020 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 12970390)
Do you imagine there was a secret plotting meeting, in a hollowed-out volcano naturally, between the US government and its evil co-conspirators (Russia, China, Iran, Iraq, goodness knows who else) where they thrashed out the question of why not just use planes?

And do you suppose when they got to the bit about the purpose of the whole thing being to create an excuse to blast the crap out of Iraq, anyone (maybe the Iraqis) said why frame a bunch of Saudis and no Iraqis then?

It would have been fascinating to be a fly on the wall.

I expect someone was going to bring that up, but was afraid of being dropped into the swimming pool full of piranha.

Jack by the hedge 29th January 2020 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin (Post 12970397)
I expect someone was going to bring that up, but was afraid of being dropped into the swimming pool full of piranha.

That's been my go-to mental image for some time: I asked Agent Yankee451 long ago to explain how he'd persuade Dr Evil to fund his incredibly convoluted plot instead of just crashing some frickin' planes.

Even sideshow operations like discovering and suppressing every photograph or video anyone took within several miles of the crashes would involve an impossible number of henchmen and then you'd need a secondary operation to suppress reporting of that one. Just the travel expenses for that, let alone the catering, would be unbelievably expensive compared to, you know, just crashing some frickin' planes.

But none of that matters when a piece of bent cladding looks a bit suspicious to yankee451.

Cosmic Yak 29th January 2020 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12970347)
Dear oh dear. CTs are so great at keeping their stories straight, aren't they? :D

Yankee451 has accidentally destroyed his entire theory here. I'm surprised that you are the only one to pick up on this so far.
I'm not surprised that he ran away, though. Must be rather embarrassing. :D

JSanderO 29th January 2020 06:13 AM

He came, he saw, he was conquered. But he can't see that.

Belz... 29th January 2020 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12962858)
Can you present any proof that the impact videos are real?

Yes: they were filmed with cameras, which tend to capture reality. Several videos were made by several people, with a great number of eyewitnesses to the actual crashes whose recollections match the videos.

Your turn.

yankee451 29th January 2020 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curious cat (Post 12970346)
Welcome back! I was worried we've lost you forever! (Well, not really :-)). Finally the master again, surely able to fix the mess his apprentice made!

No masters or apprentices here. I assume you're referring to the way Itchy Boy has made mincemeat out of the so called Skeptics.

Robin 29th January 2020 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12970527)
No masters or apprentices here. I assume you're referring to the way Itchy Boy has made mincemeat out of the so called Skeptics.

Sure he did yankee, sure he did.

bknight 29th January 2020 08:40 AM

Quote:

What by presenting no evidence only idle speculation, much the same as you do.

The Common Potato 29th January 2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

The sad thing is that you probably believe he did.

BStrong 29th January 2020 09:22 AM

Quote:

Oh yes. Lots of squirming laughing.

FIFY.

Jack by the hedge 29th January 2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanderO (Post 12970438)
He came, he saw, he was conquered. But he can't see that.

The thread was altered using a mask layer which makes his arguments look bad.

Hellbound 29th January 2020 10:26 AM

Quote:

“I’ve cut your arm off!”

“It’s a flesh wound! Have at you!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regnad Kcin 29th January 2020 10:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

”Mincemeat.” What are you, a Tom and Jerry cartoon?

Cosmic Yak 29th January 2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Meanwhile, you continue to ignore this:

Quote:

yankee451: You said there were holes big enough for a missile to pass through. I noticed that a 14-inch-wide missile could not pass through a 14-inch-wide hole without getting jammed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12970341)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12970435)
Yankee451 has accidentally destroyed his entire theory here. I'm surprised that you are the only one to pick up on this so far.
I'm not surprised that he ran away, though. Must be rather embarrassing. :D

You have, with your own links and information, proven your theory false. Are you going to at least acknowledge it?

beachnut 29th January 2020 11:27 AM

Quote:

Not so, you are a master at making the worse video analysis, and it starts with the great tripod scandal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gpr...ature=youtu.be

Love the use of fictional movies to make your analysis dumber.

TJM 29th January 2020 11:40 AM

Quote:

:hug8

Poor Steve, losing a special buddy is always tough but buck up lad. There'll be other lunatics. Maybe you should meet up with rubygray in the Pentagon thread. She's a no-planer with theories just as bat **** insane as yours. You two would make a wonderful pair!

Leftus 29th January 2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Your right. We should all turn in our Skeptic cards for not believing the "official story" because it comes from "them" and accept the version from randoms who insist that "they" used missile technology that doesn't exist now or then, real time video editors that didn't exist then and may not now, plus had the time to get dozens to thousands of shills in the proper place as well as generate the thousands of fake identities and back stories of the supposed dead. And gain the co-operation of our rivals on the world stage. All to accomplish goals they could have done an order of magnitude easier without this ruse, it's so obvious now.

Belz... 29th January 2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

By claiming that actual planes didn't exist despite the overwhelming evidence?

What, were there no one in NYC that morning except paid actors? I get that you get a kick out of imagining fictional scenarios but that doesn't make mincemeat out of reality.

jimbob 29th January 2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchy Boy (Post 12966164)
Off topic but it needs to be said.

You folk will argue that 400,000 people would have had to be in on the Apollo hoax. but you can't explain why, for example, the ladies sewing the suits, or any other subcontractors would have to be in on it. They didn't. They were making real stuff that they believed would take men to the moon and back.

Not even the guys in the control room at their consoles had to be in on it. They had no way to differentiate between one of their countless simulations and the real thing. Only the guys feeding the data to those consoles would have to be in on it.
Yet, desspite pointing this out, believers continue to make the same argument.dd

Keeping up the derail - how in the FSM's name did the conspirators in NASA supposedly manage to convince the Soviet Union to take part in the conspiracy?

Leftus 29th January 2020 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbob (Post 12970881)
Keeping up the derail - how in the FSM's name did the conspirators in NASA supposedly manage to convince the Soviet Union to take part in the conspiracy?

Well, they were planning on faking their own landing too.

bknight 29th January 2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbob (Post 12970881)

A bit too late, but he probably wouldn't have an answer.

Quote:

Wowbagger 29th January 2020 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12938558)
  1. Rehearse the handful of perspectives of flight 175 that will be broadcast live.

This would require the conspirators to trust their entire operation to many, many people in the broadcasting industry, across many different competing news departments. Why would they want to be that stupid?!

bknight 29th January 2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wowbagger (Post 12970931)
This would require the conspirators to trust their entire operation to many, many people in the broadcasting industry, across many different competing news departments. Why would they want to be that stupid?!

In addition if what yankee believes, why hasn't one of those conspirators leaked the truth of their directives and CGIs in 18+ years

Leftus 29th January 2020 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bknight (Post 12970936)
In addition if what yankee believes, why hasn't one of those conspirators leaked the truth of their directives and CGIs in 18+ years

They signed NDAs

bknight 29th January 2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftus (Post 12970967)
They signed NDAs

People sign them all the time and still spill the beans.