International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread. (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347945)

Skeptic Ginger 28th April 2022 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13794005)
This is the problem. ...

The image in your post actually speaks to the problem: EmptyG is basking in the attention.

newyorkguy 28th April 2022 10:22 AM

I'm sure Greene is basking in the attention. I read a local news story about Marjorie Greene some time back, which included an interview with somene who had grown up with Greene, been friends, socialized. They said Greene always wanted attention. That Greene seemed to think she was a special person and wanted others to be aware of this. That she wanted to be 'known.'

dudalb 28th April 2022 01:19 PM

Greene taking heat from many concervatives about her "Satan Controls The Cathlic Church" remark.
her attempts to clarify the issue just made things worse, as usual. She dragged in the pedophile scandle ( for which the Chruch deserves all the heat it gets) as a distraction.
Isuspect she is trying to win points with Fundie Protestents,for whom hatred of the Catholic Church goes back a long,long,time.
This is a huge headache for the GOP leadership, now that Green has managted to alienate a large group of Republicans.
But she is convinced that "No Popery Here" is to her political asvantage.

Stacyhs 28th April 2022 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13794027)
Satan's controlling the church. But will she remember saying that? Possibly not Probably not.

I think she has trouble remembering what she had for breakfast.

dudalb 28th April 2022 02:03 PM

Interesting; I tried to find out MTG's religion..exactly what Church Denomination she belonged to....And despiite a pretty good search I could'nt. Could she be like Trump...makes a big deal about being a Christian but never actually goes to Chruch?

Psi Baba 28th April 2022 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13794111)
The Bible is in the US Constitution, right where Jesus Washington put it.

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Stacyhs 28th April 2022 06:20 PM

MTB has meltdown when Jim Acosta tries to ask her questions:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Norman Alexander 28th April 2022 07:19 PM

Don't engage with complete idiots. They just beat you with their experience.

bruto 28th April 2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13794256)
Greene taking heat from many concervatives about her "Satan Controls The Cathlic Church" remark.
her attempts to clarify the issue just made things worse, as usual. She dragged in the pedophile scandle ( for which the Chruch deserves all the heat it gets) as a distraction.
Isuspect she is trying to win points with Fundie Protestents,for whom hatred of the Catholic Church goes back a long,long,time.
This is a huge headache for the GOP leadership, now that Green has managted to alienate a large group of Republicans.
But she is convinced that "No Popery Here" is to her political asvantage.

Lucky accident there?

shemp 29th April 2022 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13794406)
MTB has meltdown when Jim Acosta tries to ask her questions:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Old crazy librul is persecuting her!!! :rolleyes:

JoeMorgue 29th April 2022 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13794423)
Don't engage with complete idiots. They just beat you with their experience.

That advice stops making sense when the idiots are in goddamn Congress.

bruto 29th April 2022 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13794703)
Old crazy librul is persecuting her!!! :rolleyes:

"I don't remember what I said and I don't know if I said this but I know I said it this way!" She's been taking logic lessons from Guiliani, I think.

CORed 29th April 2022 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13794256)
Greene taking heat from many concervatives about her "Satan Controls The Cathlic Church" remark.
her attempts to clarify the issue just made things worse, as usual. She dragged in the pedophile scandle ( for which the Chruch deserves all the heat it gets) as a distraction.
Isuspect she is trying to win points with Fundie Protestents,for whom hatred of the Catholic Church goes back a long,long,time.
This is a huge headache for the GOP leadership, now that Green has managted to alienate a large group of Republicans.
But she is convinced that "No Popery Here" is to her political asvantage.

Well at least in this case, (some of) the people she's accusing of being pedophiles actually are. I guess if you accuse everybody and their dog of being a pedophile, eventually you will be right by accident.

CORed 29th April 2022 11:56 AM

As a Colorado resident, I want to thank Marjorie Taylor Greene for edging out Lauren Boebert as the worst member of Congress (Boebert represents my state but not my district). Of course, Boebert is more than capable of taking the "prize" back.

Galaxie 29th April 2022 12:37 PM

Supposedly Greene and Boebert have not been on friendly terms lately:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...enges-00023071
Quote:

...the two tangled over Greene’s appearance at a February event organized by a known white nationalist.

Their confrontation grew so heated that at least one onlooker feared the Greene-Boebert back-and-forth might escalate beyond the verbal cage match had another board member not stepped in to de-escalate...
Color me surprised. They seemed like a perfect match.

Carlotta 29th April 2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxie (Post 13794857)
Supposedly Greene and Boebert have not been on friendly terms lately:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...enges-00023071


Color me surprised. They seemed like a perfect match.

Nah, only room for one main mean girl!

Stacyhs 29th April 2022 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlotta (Post 13794963)
Nah, only room for one main mean girl!

Attention whores don't like sharing attention.

newyorkguy 29th April 2022 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13794703)
Old crazy librul is persecuting her!!! :rolleyes:

Jim Acosta was harassing her, seriously? This is what harassment looks like. emptyg trying to gain entry to AOC's office to thank her for "killing babies."

AOC meet emptyg

The same day she filmed the above video (which Greene has since deleted) she took her crew to the offices of Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. Greene was there to tell the first two Muslim women elected to Congress "they weren't 'official' because they had been sworn in on the Quran.”

Norman Alexander 29th April 2022 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13794710)
That advice stops making sense when the idiots are in goddamn Congress.

True. But how did they get there? Someone, somewhere, took their advice, agreed with it, and voted for them.

Unless...of course ;) ...the idiots cheated their way in... Heh, that would be totally awks, finding out that EmptyG or Boebert or Cawthorne were elected as a result of voter fraud. :rolleyes:

gnome 29th April 2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlotta (Post 13794963)
Nah, only room for one main mean girl!

They're having a bitter dispute over whether liberals should be shot, or be dragged through the streets and then shot.

mgidm86 29th April 2022 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13794990)
Jim Acosta was harassing her, seriously? This is what harassment looks like. emptyg trying to gain entry to AOC's office to thank her for "killing babies."

AOC meet emptyg

The same day she filmed the above video (which Greene has since deleted) she took her crew to the offices of Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. Greene was there to tell the first two Muslim women elected to Congress "they weren't 'official' because they had been sworn in on the Quran.”

If I'm not mistaken, one of her crew in that AOC video was in the Capitol building on Jan 6.

Stacyhs 29th April 2022 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgidm86 (Post 13795024)
If I'm not mistaken, one of her crew in that AOC video was in the Capitol building on Jan 6.

Yeah, but he was only there as a tourist taking a tour.

smartcooky 29th April 2022 08:50 PM

She really is a vile piece of scummy, human garbage isn't she?

mgidm86 29th April 2022 10:05 PM

I just read her Wikipedia page out of curiosity, not all of it but quite a bit. It definitely focuses on her negatives, I mean it is 100% negative (I don't know if she has any positives, but as a skeptic...) and a lot of it was familiar to me. It mentions every little thing I can think of that has been discussed here.

It is disturbing that someone like this even exists. That people like this are admired and voted for is frightening.

Stupid hag Wiki page

"Oooooohhhhh I wish the Lord would take me now"
- Livia Soprano (many many times)

Craig4 29th April 2022 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxie (Post 13794857)
Supposedly Greene and Boebert have not been on friendly terms lately:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...enges-00023071


Color me surprised. They seemed like a perfect match.

Me too. I always figured Matt Pedo Gaetz, Boebert and her pedo husband and MTG and whatever she brought home had group sex during which they all imagined having sex with Donald Trump while they banged each other.

Norman Alexander 29th April 2022 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxie (Post 13794857)
Supposedly Greene and Boebert have not been on friendly terms lately:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...enges-00023071


Color me surprised. They seemed like a perfect match.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlotta (Post 13794963)
Nah, only room for one main mean girl!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13794982)
Attention whores don't like sharing attention.

Two alley cats fighting in a manure sack.

Norman Alexander 29th April 2022 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13795138)
Me too. I always figured Matt Pedo Gaetz, Boebert and her pedo husband and MTG and whatever she brought home had group sex during which they all imagined having sex with Donald Trump while they banged each other.

A little bit of vomit just came up in my mouth...:sour:

smartcooky 30th April 2022 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13795138)
Me too. I always figured Matt Pedo Gaetz, Boebert and her pedo husband and MTG and whatever she brought home had group sex during which they all imagined having sex with Donald Trump while they banged each other.

Thanks for that.

Now there's an image in my head that neither needed nor wanted!

Ladewig 30th April 2022 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxie (Post 13794857)
Supposedly Greene and Boebert have not been on friendly terms lately:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...enges-00023071

Quote:

Their confrontation grew so heated that at least one onlooker feared the Greene-Boebert back-and-forth might escalate beyond the verbal cage match had another board member not stepped in to de-escalate...
Color me surprised. They seemed like a perfect match.

That’s not the word I would have used.

newyorkguy 30th April 2022 03:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
emptyg's war on the Democratic Party continues. She's all amped up against against H.R. 350 the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022. (Surprise!) She claims:
Quote:

It creates a prosecution arm in the DOJ to target “domestic terrorism” defined in the code as “activities that involve acts dangerous to human life.” Spreading covid “misinformation” could be considered “dangerous to human life.” Twitter link
She finishes her rant by tweeting:
Quote:

Make no mistake about it. The Democrats are communists and they are playing for keeps.
Previously Greene said Democrats were socialists. Now they've gone from socialists to full-blown communists? The sad thing is, this is nothing more than name-calling. There's nothing behind it. What is she going to tweet next?

Democrats really suck. They are the suckiest. They suck so bad that they...really really SUCK!!! ;)

dudalb 30th April 2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13794423)
Don't engage with complete idiots. They just beat you with their experience.

Or,as Robert Heinlein put it:

'Don't wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and, beside,s the pig likes it".

dudalb 30th April 2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13795206)
That’s not the word I would have used.

Of course they don't like each other. They are fighting for the same exact niche.

Stacyhs 30th April 2022 03:36 PM

"Spreading covid “misinformation” could be considered “dangerous to human life.”

Wow. She actually got something right for a change even if accidentally.

shemp 30th April 2022 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13795484)
emptyg's war on the Democratic Party continues. She's all amped up against against H.R. 350 the Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022. (Surprise!) She claims:


She finishes her rant by tweeting:


Previously Greene said Democrats were socialists. Now they've gone from socialists to full-blown communists? The sad thing is, this is nothing more than name-calling. There's nothing behind it. What is she going to tweet next?

Democrats really suck. They are the suckiest. They suck so bad that they...really really SUCK!!! ;)

She like that aunt who comes to family gatherings and won't shut her ******* mouth until she's driven everyone away.

Stacyhs 30th April 2022 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13795621)
She like that aunt who comes to family gatherings and won't shut her ******* mouth until she's driven everyone away.

Except when she belongs to a family who is so stupid that they agree with her idiocy. May I introduce her constituents?

newyorkguy 1st May 2022 05:46 AM

Quote:

Marjorie Taylor Greene said: "Make no mistake about it. The Democrats Republicans are communists Nazis and they are playing for keeps."
Fixed that for her. :(

a_unique_person 1st May 2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13793576)
I'm thinking there's strong grounds for having her sectioned and removed from society for her own good.

There has been stronger and stronger evidence that her day-to-day thinking is no longer joining up coherently. It's paranoid, and it's schizophrenic. No connections with reality as it is generally understood, and completely afraid of lots of imaginary things "coming to get her". Or in short, she is lunatic babbling.

So are there not services in Georgia who can deal with someone like this? An intervention and a secure detention, surely.

The reason she talks like that is that it is very common and accepted in her social circles.

a_unique_person 2nd May 2022 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxie (Post 13794857)
Supposedly Greene and Boebert have not been on friendly terms lately:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...enges-00023071


Color me surprised. They seemed like a perfect match.

Will it escalate to a shootout?

Stacyhs 2nd May 2022 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_unique_person (Post 13796094)
Will it escalate to a shootout?

In this country? 50-50, I'd say. Colorado Barbie and EmptyG do loves them sum guns!

smartcooky 2nd May 2022 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_unique_person (Post 13796094)
Will it escalate to a shootout?

Lock the pair of them in a paintball combat zone with real guns?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.