International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread. (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347945)

Tero 30th January 2021 07:17 AM

The nerve of that woman: not wearing a mask, turning that to a BLM rule:
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4318568001

dmaker 30th January 2021 09:37 AM

It seems that MTG had a great meeting with Trump this morning:

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status...37456351866883


"
I had a GREAT call with my all time favorite POTUS, President Trump!

I’m so grateful for his support and more importantly the people of this country are absolutely 100% loyal to him because he is 100% loyal to the people and America First.

... You can never beat him because We The People have his back.

The blood thirsty media and the socialists hate America. Democrats are attacking me now just like they always attack President Trump.

I can promise you this...
I won’t back down. I’ll never apologize. And I’ll always keep fighting for the people.

For me, it’s America First!!!

Any elected politician that isn’t putting America First doesn’t deserve their position or the people’s trust.

America Last policies are policies for sell outs and losers!

In these divisive times, real leaders must be determined and strong to be able to withstand the rabid mob that preys on weakness in order to get their way, which is to destroy our country.


Yes there is an enemy within.

And that enemy is a poisonous rot of socialist policies and America last sell outs who are pompous hypocrites that believe they are untouchable elites.

They condoned devastating shutdowns while the rules didn’t apply to them who wined and dined maskless, while the masses have been left in ruins.

They promoted, supported, cheered, and funded deadly violent Antifa/BLM riots that burned cities, attacked our police...

...hurt innocent people, and terrorized Americans.

While I along with all Republicans denounced the Capitol attack and were victims inside as well, our Democrat colleagues try to lie and blame us for violence we had nothing to do with and have condemned all along.

After the Capitol attack, 30,000 National Guard were brought in to secure the Capitol and protect the elites. Yet where was this type of protection for all of the people and American cities that have been ravaged over the last year?

...Where is the outrage for the regular people who were left to endure the Democrat riots with no one swooping in to save the day?

They only care about themselves.

This is why I will never back down and will stand up against the never ending blood thirsty mob who has addicted their followers to hate, in order to everything I can to protect our freedoms.

I’m so thankful to say the people have my back and I will always have theirs. "




It sounds like perhaps MTG loaned her phone to Trump while visiting....

dudalb 30th January 2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13378525)
That too ^. You can't just turn a blind eye to this stuff when it gets this bad.

Oh, Taylor Green should be expelled, but, realistically ,it has zero chance of suceeding, and I don't beleive in spending large amounts of time and effort on meaningless symbolic gestures.
Something a lot of ideologues on both sides of the spectrum are addicted to.
Regardless, the expel motion is a waste of time that will go nowhere.

dudalb 30th January 2021 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13378543)
It's the long-held US opinion that guns and violence solve problems, rather than create them. This is not necessarily a GOP-only view either. MTG is a typical example of this. Her "solution" to all her perceived problems consists pretty much completely of violence and/or bullets. She is not alone in this in Congress either. There's other Congress people who are equally sold on this same idea.

I am a gun owner, and I think Taylor Green in batcrap crazy. I do not like the blanket condemantion of gun ownership.

Resume 30th January 2021 09:53 AM

I don't know what everyone's getting all excited about; Kevin McCarthy is going to have a talk with her. Right after Diaper Don tells him what to say.

She's not going anywhere and may very well be one of the new leading voices in the House GOP, along with Cawthorn, and Hawley.

dmaker 30th January 2021 09:57 AM

I agree with Resume. People like her do not ever shut up.

Bob001 30th January 2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13378792)
I am a gun owner, and I think Taylor Green in batcrap crazy. I do not like the blanket condemantion of gun ownership.

Responsible gun owners recognize that firearms are tools, with legitimate purposes and subject to reasonable restrictions. The crazies think guns are a political philosophy.

dudalb 30th January 2021 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13378800)
I don't know what everyone's getting all excited about; Kevin McCarthy is going to have a talk with her. Right after Diaper Don tells him what to say.

She's not going anywhere and may very well be one of the new leading voices in the House GOP, along with Cawthorn, and Hawley.

Hawley is in the Senate.

Skeptic Ginger 30th January 2021 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaker (Post 13378779)
It seems that MTG had a great meeting with Trump this morning:

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status...37456351866883
[snip]


It sounds like perhaps MTG loaned her phone to Trump while visiting....

So much projection....


Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended from Twitter after telling Trump supporters to ‘mobilise’
Quote:

Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene was suspended from Twitter for 12 hours after sending out a now-deleted tweet telling Trump supporters to "mobilize". ProPublica preserved the deleted tweet, which said: "I encourage all Americans, not just the 75 million people who voted for President Trump, to mobilize and make your voices heard in opposition to these attacks on our liberties."

She was suspended after also tweeting misinformation about election fraud. A Twitter spokesperson told NPR that Ms Greene "has been temporarily locked out for multiple violations of our civic integrity policy".
She needs to be arrested.

Norman Alexander 30th January 2021 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13378792)
I am a gun owner, and I think Taylor Green in batcrap crazy. I do not like the blanket condemantion of gun ownership.

Not what I said. Please read again so we don't get derailed.

What I said was that it's an attitude problem for many US gun owners especially ones like MTG, the belief that guns and violence solve all problems. It leads to the ultra-macho poseurs like MTG and the craziness she is promoting in Congress. Anywhere else in the world, she would be considered a violence risk to the public and dealt with accordingly.

What I did NOT say was a blanket condemnation of gun ownership. That is not my view.

Norman Alexander 30th January 2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13378938)
She needs to be arrested.

Perhaps that is what she is angling for. She is fast becoming the female Donald Trump malignant narcissist. So the headlines and provocation would be all she needs to gain even more notoriety, which is her goal.

What she really needs is to be removed from public office for psychiatric reasons. She needs a long stint in a mental institute. As does Donny.

zorro99 30th January 2021 12:51 PM

Politics
How Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, promoter of QAnon’s baseless theories, rose with support from key Republicans

By
Michael Kranish,
Reis Thebault and
Stephanie McCrummen
Jan. 30, 2021 at 12:17 p.m. EST

As Marjorie Taylor Greene entered a runoff last year to be the Republican nominee for a U.S. House seat in Georgia, her opponent sounded the alarm. He warned top party officials that she had made a series of dangerous, baseless claims, and that she would tear apart the GOP if she won.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...96e_story.html


trustbutverify 30th January 2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaker (Post 13378779)
I can promise you this...
I won’t back down. I’ll never apologize. And I’ll always keep fighting for the people.

I have to wonder why she's been scrubbing her social media history. What is she ashamed of? I thought she never backs down.

eerok 30th January 2021 01:21 PM

This is probably the kind of thing from her past that she wants to bury.

Marjorie Taylor Greene shared an anti-Muslim video that portrays Jewish people as trying to destroy Europe through immigration [mediamatters.org]
Quote:

Less than two years ago, right-wing commentator and Republican House candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene shared an anti-refugee video and claimed that “this is what the UN wants all over the world.” The Greene-promoted video features anti-Muslim propaganda, quotes an anti-Semitic Holocaust denier saying that “Zionist supremacists have schemed to promote immigration and miscegenation” and, as one reporter wrote, “implies that Jews are at the heart of a project to destroy Europe as we know it.”

The video, which originated on the far-right message board 8chan in 2015, has been celebrated by neo-Nazis and white supremacists.

Elagabalus 30th January 2021 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaker (Post 13378779)
It seems that MTG had a great meeting with Trump this morning:

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status...37456351866883


"
I had a GREAT call with my all time favorite POTUS, President Trump!

I’m so grateful for his support and more importantly the people of this country are absolutely 100% loyal to him because he is 100% loyal to the people and America First.

... You can never beat him because We The People have his back.

The blood thirsty media and the socialists hate America. Democrats are attacking me now just like they always attack President Trump.

I can promise you this...
I won’t back down. I’ll never apologize. And I’ll always keep fighting for the people.

For me, it’s America First!!!

Any elected politician that isn’t putting America First doesn’t deserve their position or the people’s trust.

America Last policies are policies for sell outs and losers!

In these divisive times, real leaders must be determined and strong to be able to withstand the rabid mob that preys on weakness in order to get their way, which is to destroy our country.


Yes there is an enemy within.

And that enemy is a poisonous rot of socialist policies and America last sell outs who are pompous hypocrites that believe they are untouchable elites.

They condoned devastating shutdowns while the rules didn’t apply to them who wined and dined maskless, while the masses have been left in ruins.

They promoted, supported, cheered, and funded deadly violent Antifa/BLM riots that burned cities, attacked our police...

...hurt innocent people, and terrorized Americans.

While I along with all Republicans denounced the Capitol attack and were victims inside as well, our Democrat colleagues try to lie and blame us for violence we had nothing to do with and have condemned all along.

After the Capitol attack, 30,000 National Guard were brought in to secure the Capitol and protect the elites. Yet where was this type of protection for all of the people and American cities that have been ravaged over the last year?

...Where is the outrage for the regular people who were left to endure the Democrat riots with no one swooping in to save the day?

They only care about themselves.

This is why I will never back down and will stand up against the never ending blood thirsty mob who has addicted their followers to hate, in order to everything I can to protect our freedoms.

I’m so thankful to say the people have my back and I will always have theirs. "




It sounds like perhaps MTG loaned her phone to Trump while visiting....

This is straight out of the OANN/Qtard playbook.

Dems are evil socialist. check
They support Antifa/BLM. check
False equivalence to Capitol Riot and BLM/Antifa riots. check
Golly, we're just Patriots, what did we do? check

Quote:

...While I along with all Republicans denounced the Capitol attack and were victims inside as well, our Democrat colleagues try to lie and blame us for violence we had nothing to do with and have condemned all along...
From a Lib 0ANN commenter (in reference to Josh Hawley).
Nothing says "I don't support a violent mob" like raising your fist and pumping it while looking straight at them.

shemp 30th January 2021 06:00 PM

Here's Every Disturbing Conspiracy Marjorie Taylor Greene Believes In

Wouldn't it be quicker to just list the ones she doesn't believe in?

Skeptic Ginger 30th January 2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13379220)
Here's Every Disturbing Conspiracy Marjorie Taylor Greene Believes In

Wouldn't it be quicker to just list the ones she doesn't believe in?

Quote:

A QAnon believer before QAnon began — Six weeks before the anonymous Q posted the first message on 4chan that kicked off the QAnon conspiracy, Greene was spreading conspiracy theories about Democrats being involved in satanism and pedophilia.
OMG she's Q!

:jaw-dropp

:sdl:

Stacyhs 30th January 2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13378543)
It's the long-held US opinion that guns and violence solve problems, rather than create them. This is not necessarily a GOP-only view either. MTG is a typical example of this. Her "solution" to all her perceived problems consists pretty much completely of violence and/or bullets. She is not alone in this in Congress either. There's other Congress people who are equally sold on this same idea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13378954)
Not what I said. Please read again so we don't get derailed.

What I said was that it's an attitude problem for many US gun owners especially ones like MTG, the belief that guns and violence solve all problems. It leads to the ultra-macho poseurs like MTG and the craziness she is promoting in Congress. Anywhere else in the world, she would be considered a violence risk to the public and dealt with accordingly.

What I did NOT say was a blanket condemnation of gun ownership. That is not my view.

While I agree with your statement that it's true for MANY, indeed a sizeable amount of Americans, your first statement was all encompassing while your second only said "many". That is an important distinction.

I've never understood the American fascination with guns and never will. Guns and the death and violence they represent repel me. Hunting for food I understand. Hunting for pleasure disgusts me.

Trebuchet 30th January 2021 06:40 PM

I have to admit I'm loving this. She's the best thing to happen to the Republican Party since Trump himself!

Stacyhs 30th January 2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 13379246)
I have to admit I'm loving this. She's the best thing to happen to the Republican Party since Trump himself!

Yep! Just when you think the GOP can't get any crazier than Trump, along come MTG and Boebert.

The GOP: the crazy that just keeps on giving.

Boebert as quite the record of misbehaving:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/16/gop-re...ed-up-arrests/

trustbutverify 30th January 2021 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13379036)
This is probably the kind of thing from her past that she wants to bury.

Marjorie Taylor Greene shared an anti-Muslim video that portrays Jewish people as trying to destroy Europe through immigration [mediamatters.org]

I'm aware of what she wants to bury... my question is why? Isn't she a champion for free speech and telling it like it is, and transparency in government, and saying what she means and meaning what she says, and not giving in to the politically correct elitist media no matter what? I thought she couldn't be intimated like all those career corporate politicians are. What changed?

Stacyhs 30th January 2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustbutverify (Post 13379310)
I'm aware of what she wants to bury... my question is why? Isn't she a champion for free speech and telling it like it is, and transparency in government, and saying what she means and meaning what she says, and not giving in to the politically correct elitist media no matter what? I thought she couldn't be intimated like all those career corporate politicians are. What changed?

Just a wild guess......

she's a lying hypocrite?

trustbutverify 30th January 2021 08:16 PM

I was gonna say sniveling coward, but I guess lying hypocrite is also acceptable.

Skeptic Ginger 30th January 2021 08:32 PM

I'm going with, she was told to shut her mouth and unlike Trump, she is intimidated by the GOP leaders giving her advice.

dudalb 30th January 2021 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13379220)
Here's Every Disturbing Conspiracy Marjorie Taylor Greene Believes In

Wouldn't it be quicker to just list the ones she doesn't believe in?

Somehow she had not signed on to the Moon Hoax crap....but she might come around on that one as well.
I could quibble that some of what they list..like wanting to shoot Nancy Pelosi...is technically not a conspriacy but it's sure as hell dangerous and batcrap crazy.

dudalb 30th January 2021 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 13379246)
I have to admit I'm loving this. She's the best thing to happen to the Republican Party since Trump himself!

Sure you don't mean Demoractic Pary instead of Republcqn?

smartcooky 30th January 2021 09:19 PM

I wonder if Stoopid & Stoopider have signed up for this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlTrFILCB6I

(3min 30 sec)

NOTE: Its too complicated to give a summary, so here's the video description.
"Even though Joe Biden is the President and Trump is now a private citizen, plenty of Trump supporters still believe that this is all just a ruse and that Trump will now be inaugurated on March 4th. These crazed Trump supporters have now teamed up with a different group of nuts, and the combined brain power of these two groups wouldn't even be enough to turn on a light bulb. Ring of Fire's Farron Cousins explains what's happening."

dudalb 30th January 2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13379372)
I wonder if Stoopid & Stoopider have signed up for this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlTrFILCB6I

(3min 30 sec)

NOTE: Its too complicated to give a summary, so here's the video description.
"Even though Joe Biden is the President and Trump is now a private citizen, plenty of Trump supporters still believe that this is all just a ruse and that Trump will now be inaugurated on March 4th. These crazed Trump supporters have now teamed up with a different group of nuts, and the combined brain power of these two groups wouldn't even be enough to turn on a light bulb. Ring of Fire's Farron Cousins explains what's happening."

Don't tell me let me guess:

These Morons has a batcrap crazy theory that the 20th Amendment is somehow not legal, right?

Trebuchet 30th January 2021 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13379380)
Don't tell me let me guess:



These Morons has a batcrap crazy theory that the 20th Amendment is somehow not legal, right?

Yup. Or even farther back. Trump will be the 17th president or some such.

smartcooky 31st January 2021 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13379380)
Don't tell me let me guess:

These Morons has a batcrap crazy theory that the 20th Amendment is somehow not legal, right?

In part, yes.

Apparently it has something to with something that happened in 1933, and something else that happened back in 1871, and Donald Trump will the 17th president of the US because all the presidencies after Abraham Lincoln were illegal and invalid

Whatever it is, its right up there in whackadoodle territory.

Bob001 31st January 2021 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13379456)
In part, yes.

Apparently it has something to with something that happened in 1933, and something else that happened back in 1871, and Donald Trump will the 17th president of the US because all the presidencies after Abraham Lincoln were illegal and invalid

Whatever, it is, its right up there in whackadoodle territory.


Apparently the QAnon crowd is blending into the sovereign citizens, who are not only batcrap crazy but organized and violent.
Quote:

Sovereign citizens believe that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation and did away with the American government of the founding fathers. The group also believes that President Franklin D. Roosevelt sold U.S. citizens out in 1933 when he ended the gold standard and replaced it by offering citizens as collateral to a group of shadowy foreign investors.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/88ak...ain-on-march-4

Darat 31st January 2021 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13379311)
Just a wild guess......

she's a lying hypocrite?

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustbutverify (Post 13379321)
I was gonna say sniveling coward, but I guess lying hypocrite is also acceptable.

Gentlefolk given the plea for unity can’t we strive for unity and agree to say she is a “Snivelling cowardly lying hypocrite”?

Stacyhs 31st January 2021 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat (Post 13379483)
Gentlefolk given the plea for unity can’t we strive for unity and agree to say she is a “Snivelling cowardly lying hypocrite”?

I'm willing to cross the aisle and fist bump Darat.

smartcooky 31st January 2021 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat (Post 13379483)
Gentlefolk given the plea for unity can’t we strive for unity and agree to say she is a “Snivelling cowardly lying hypocrite”?


Point of order: You omiitted to mention bat-**** crazy and conspiracy theorist. I propose an amendment to your suggestion, to read as follows

"Gentlefolk given the plea for unity can’t we strive for unity and agree to say she is a “Snivelling bat-**** crazy cowardly lying hypocritical conspiratard"?

Stacyhs 31st January 2021 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13379499)
Point of order: You omiitted to mention bat-**** crazy and conspiracy theorist. I propose an amendment to your suggestion, to read as follows

"Gentlefolk given the plea for unity can’t we strive for unity and agree to say she is a “Snivelling bat-**** crazy cowardly lying hypocritical conspiritard"?

I could be talked into that. For unity and all.

Darat 31st January 2021 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13379503)
I could be talked into that. For unity and all.

Sigh, well if it is for unity then I must no matter how reluctantly* agree to the proposal.



*not at all

angrysoba 31st January 2021 05:19 AM

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

TheSupermeerkat 31st January 2021 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob001 (Post 13379462)
Sovereign citizens believe that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation

What does that mean?

Darat 31st January 2021 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSupermeerkat (Post 13379548)
What does that mean?

Usually that they can’t be fined, can’t be forced to pay taxes, don’t have to obey speed limits. In other words it means whatever they don’t want to do or happen isn’t legal and if you say the required spell words in a court they have to let you go else you can imprison and/or fine them. Oh and the government has a million dollars that belongs to you that again with the right spell words they have to give to you.

shemp 31st January 2021 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13379499)
Point of order: You omiitted to mention bat-**** crazy and conspiracy theorist. I propose an amendment to your suggestion, to read as follows

"Gentlefolk given the plea for unity can’t we strive for unity and agree to say she is a “Snivelling bat-**** crazy cowardly lying hypocritical conspiratard"?

But we also need to add the Jewish space lasers.

"Gentlefolk given the plea for unity can’t we strive for unity and agree to say she is a “Snivelling bat-**** crazy cowardly lying hypocritical anti-semitic conspiratard"?

Tero 31st January 2021 06:53 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:M..._Taylor_Greene

in there
This article is heavy biased against this woman. LOL

LINK to
Quote:

Channel 3 crew threatened with arrest after asking Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene a question during town hall meeting

Channel 3's reporter attempted to ask a question of Greene about the posts and the resolution to expel her from the House, but Greene said she was there to talk to her constituents.

READ MORE | GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene faces a backlash over incendiary social media posts

That's when a member of Greene's staff approached Channel 3's reporter and told her to leave the event. Greene's staff waived over a deputy who escorted Channel 3's reporter and photographer out of the building.

The Channel 3 crew informed the deputy that they were invited to the public event and also had credentials to be there. The deputy threatened to arrest the crew and charge them with criminal trespassing if they did not leave the property.

Channel 3 is working to get answers from the Whitfield County Sheriff's Office about the incident that took place.
https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/4324567...lton-town-hall

zorro99 31st January 2021 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tero (Post 13379569)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:M..._Taylor_Greene

in there
This article is heavy biased against this woman. LOL

LINK to


https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/4324567...lton-town-hall

An outrageous violation of the First Amendment

eerok 31st January 2021 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob001 (Post 13379462)
Apparently the QAnon crowd is blending into the sovereign citizens, who are not only batcrap crazy but organized and violent.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88ak...ain-on-march-4

Crazy is a big tent.

catsmate 31st January 2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnelso99 (Post 13377938)
I thought I remembered that "Orbital Space Lasers" were in the game already, but I looked it up and Illuminati has "Orbital Mind Control Lasers". Big difference.

Also they were technically masers.

catsmate 31st January 2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatius (Post 13378158)
Have you ever seen a game of craps from a moderate distance? It's like that. A large group of people huddled around a table, who periodically burst into loud shouting for some indeterminate reason. But they seem like they're having fun, so no one kicks them out of the casino.


And yes, the only place I've ever seen CAH being played is in a casino, true fact*.




*At various TAMs over the years.

What about SPANC?

catsmate 31st January 2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13378198)
Dang. Wish they could have rustled up another body double (body triple?) long enough to get past Jan. 20.

By coincidence I am drinking coffee from my Abbey Road cup - the "Paul is dead" clues are all there ...

Technically Paul wasn't killed; the Demoreans kept him in stasis to renew the body print of the shapeshifting double they used to replace him and use pop music to trigger WW3.

trustbutverify 31st January 2021 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSupermeerkat (Post 13379548)
What does that mean?

Since the USG is no longer a nation, but a for profit corporation, it's rules and regulations only apply to those who voluntarily enter into a contractual relationship with said corporation. For those who decline to do so (FMOTL/Sovereign Citizens), only "natural law" applies. Of course, these "non-persons" are entitled to use all the goods and services the corporation provides to its tax paying shareholders free of charge, for reasons.

Norman Alexander 31st January 2021 02:27 PM

Obviously.

dudalb 31st January 2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13379610)
Crazy is a big tent.

That excellent CNN documantray on Qanon last night made the point that Qanon is sort of simmalimating all the wackjob conspiracy theories out there...9/11 Truthers, Moonbats,Birthers,Anti Vaxxers,..all are finding a home in Qanon.

dudalb 31st January 2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13379926)
Obviously.

I got news for you all...
The Walrus was Paul.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.