International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   White House Survivor (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321828)

Craig4 18th December 2017 04:32 PM

I still think Kushner is on the way out. He wasn't at the announcement about Jerusalem and The Hair hasn't touted him lately. He's probably neck deep in the e-mails Mueller just got and he's going to need to go back to New York and polish the silver spoon his daddy left him real soon.

Crossbow 19th December 2017 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 12118493)
I still think Kushner is on the way out. He wasn't at the announcement about Jerusalem and The Hair hasn't touted him lately. He's probably neck deep in the e-mails Mueller just got and he's going to need to go back to New York and polish the silver spoon his daddy left him real soon.

Gee whiz!

If Kushner actually does get the boot, then his daddy in-law Trump must be seriously worried about what the investigation is going to show.

ponderingturtle 19th December 2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 12118493)
I still think Kushner is on the way out. He wasn't at the announcement about Jerusalem and The Hair hasn't touted him lately. He's probably neck deep in the e-mails Mueller just got and he's going to need to go back to New York and polish the silver spoon his daddy left him real soon.

Think he will get his fathers old prison cell?

Craig4 19th December 2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle (Post 12119127)
Think he will get his fathers old prison cell?

He'll go to FCI Ottisville, NY, so it will be more like a cubicle. It's popular with Jewish inmates from Wall Street. They have a kosher meal line and observe Jewish holidays.

d4m10n 10th January 2018 06:58 AM

Fun recap of all the departures from the White House and the administration more broadly:

https://youtu.be/aBTvK3N16uQ

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


Full list starts around the two minute mark.

Giordano 10th January 2018 08:42 AM

Can we now count Bannon twice? Sort of two-step departure?

Squeegee Beckenheim 11th January 2018 09:18 AM

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/10/57688...-midterm-fight

Quote:

There are now 31 Republicans who will not seek re-election in November: 19 who are retiring outright and another 12 who are running for higher office. And that list is is expected to grow in the coming weeks.

The last time a party had nearly that many members retire during a midterm year was in 1994, when 28 Democrats left and the GOP subsequently took back control of Congress in the Republican Revolution.

Beelzebuddy 11th January 2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giordano (Post 12141703)
Can we now count Bannon twice? Sort of two-step departure?

I think "departure" is the wrong term for it. He's in remission, but he could flare up again at any time.

Trebuchet 11th January 2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giordano (Post 12141703)
Can we now count Bannon twice? Sort of two-step departure?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beelzebuddy (Post 12143359)
I think "departure" is the wrong term for it. He's in remission, but he could flare up again at any time.

Like Glenn Beck after being fired from Fox, he'll set up his own organization and be stronger than ever.

Degeneve 11th January 2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giordano (Post 12141703)
Can we now count Bannon twice? Sort of two-step departure?

Bannon ended up drowned in the swamp he said we would drain. Sad! would say his old pal... :D

Beelzebuddy 11th January 2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 12143385)
Like Glenn Beck after being fired from Fox, he'll set up his own organization and be stronger than ever.

Did Glenn Beck metastasize? What societal organ did he find himself lodged in?

Trebuchet 11th January 2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beelzebuddy (Post 12143465)
Did Glenn Beck metastasize? What societal organ did he find himself lodged in?

The "heartland"?

Giordano 11th January 2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 12143385)
Like Glenn Beck after being fired from Fox, he'll set up his own organization and be stronger than ever.

It;s like Obi-Wan Kenobi's challenge in Star Wars:
“IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN, I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.”

Except Bannon looks and acts much more like the Evil Emperor Palpatine.

turingtest 11th January 2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beelzebuddy (Post 12143359)
I think "departure" is the wrong term for it. He's in remission, but he could flare up again at any time.

The first word that came to mind wrt the highlighted was "hemorrhoid."

The Great Zaganza 19th January 2018 12:18 PM

I nominate John Kelly has the next contestant being voted off the White House Island:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...mp-border-wall

Trump didn't like being called uniformed or the suggestion that his ideas can evolve.

The Don 22nd January 2018 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 12153599)
I nominate John Kelly has the next contestant being voted off the White House Island:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...mp-border-wall

Trump didn't like being called uniformed or the suggestion that his ideas can evolve.

Maybe, but President Trump loves him a general....

Lurch 22nd January 2018 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 12156147)
Maybe, but President Trump loves him a general....

Corporal Bonespurs loves him a General.

Stacko 22nd January 2018 10:02 AM

Wilbur Ross is looking like a dark house candidate.

Quote:

One problem: Ross’s efforts to wheel and deal with the Chinese have left the president unimpressed. Another problem: He keeps falling asleep in meetings.

Early in Trump’s presidency, Ross was his go-to negotiator, helming the administration’s trade talks with the Chinese. After a few months, though, Trump concluded he was doing a terrible job.

In a series of Oval Office meetings about six months into his presidency, Trump eviscerated Ross, telling him he’d screwed up, and badly.

Shalamar 22nd January 2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurch (Post 12156236)
Corporal Bonespurs loves him a General.

That's CADET Bonespurs.

Dr. Keith 22nd January 2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 12156147)
Maybe, but President Trump loves him a general....

Wrong thread: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=326593

d4m10n 22nd January 2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 12153599)
I nominate John Kelly has the next contestant being voted off the White House Island:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...mp-border-wall

Trump didn't like being called uniformed or the suggestion that his ideas can evolve.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...07864243789825

Magic eight ball says outlook not good.

Lurch 22nd January 2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shalamar (Post 12156423)
That's CADET Bonespurs.

I realized my mistake shortly after posting. I must have had in back of mind another infamous former corporal who, through his overweening self image of greatness, fracked up his nation.

thaiboxerken 23rd January 2018 09:27 PM

Rumor is that Ivanka is looking for Kelly's replacement.

It's disturbing that Ivanka is in charge of this, particularly since she did such a great job with Scaramucci.

jimbob 23rd January 2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12158578)
Rumor is that Ivanka is looking for Kelly's replacement.

It's disturbing that Ivanka is in charge of this, particularly since she did such a great job with Scaramucci.

I disagree, the trouble with Kelly is that he had a spurious air of relative competence. If you are going to have a clown show, it's best to have such a clown show that even some of Trump's supporters start to admit this to themselves.

Trebuchet 24th January 2018 10:52 AM

Melania. There are indications she's not happy about pornstargate.

jimbob 24th January 2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 12159248)
Melania. There are indications she's not happy about pornstargate.

I guess that it is the humiliation rather than the infidelity.

Squeegee Beckenheim 31st January 2018 10:30 AM

Trey Gowdy has retired

Trebuchet 31st January 2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim (Post 12167004)

Not exactly White House.

Note this:
Quote:

This is the right time, for me, to leave politics and return to the justice system.
He's no doubt looking for a federal judgeship, perhaps SCOTUS.

TheL8Elvis 31st January 2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 12167165)
Not exactly White House.

Note this:

He's no doubt looking for a federal judgeship, perhaps SCOTUS.

Looking for Ben Gazi ....

a_unique_person 2nd February 2018 10:40 AM

Rosenstein.

Hellbound 2nd February 2018 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_unique_person (Post 12169443)
Rosenstein.

And Guildencrantz?

TheL8Elvis 7th February 2018 11:58 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/07/u...secretary.html

WASHINGTON — Rob Porter, the White House staff secretary, said Wednesday that he would resign his position, a day after a news account that quoted his two ex-wives accusing him of physical abuse during the course of their marriages.

“These outrageous allegations are simply false,” Mr. Porter said in a statement.


He said before he resigned due to false accusations ????:rolleyes:

according to daily mail, he is hope hicks boyfriend.

d4m10n 7th February 2018 12:10 PM

Does this one count as a notch for #metoo?

Stacko 7th February 2018 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4m10n (Post 12175467)
Does this one count as a notch for #metoo?

Only if John Kelly gets run out of town on a rail.

d4m10n 8th February 2018 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheL8Elvis (Post 12175447)
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/07/u...secretary.html

WASHINGTON — Rob Porter, the White House staff secretary, said Wednesday that he would resign his position, a day after a news account that quoted his two ex-wives accusing him of physical abuse during the course of their marriages.

“These outrageous allegations are simply false,” Mr. Porter said in a statement.


He said before he resigned due to false accusations ????:rolleyes:

according to daily mail, he is hope hicks boyfriend.

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-team-photo/amp

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b0f8c95010.jpg

crescent 8th February 2018 11:55 AM

In addition to the post previous to mine, this BBC article also has a nice pic of Trump and Pence meeting with advisers in the Oval Office, noting that Trump and Pence are the only two from the photo still in the White House.

No longer all the president's men

dudalb 8th February 2018 03:28 PM

John Kelly might be in play as stories of him covering up for Porter begun to circulate.

An guy at work who is a retired Marine with 20 years in the Corps says if the cover up stories are true, then Kelly has disgraced himself,dishonored the Corps, and needs to go.

dudalb 8th February 2018 05:46 PM

Just saw an interview with one of Porter's ex wives.
What she told was horrifying, but I admit watching her also thinking "God, she is cute. Porter was an idiot for alienating her".

Trebuchet 8th February 2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 12176841)
John Kelly might be in play as stories of him covering up for Porter begun to circulate.

An guy at work who is a retired Marine with 20 years in the Corps says if the cover up stories are true, then Kelly has disgraced himself,dishonored the Corps, and needs to go.

He also explained Trump's expanded path to citizenship for Dreamers by basically saying "Mexicans are lazy".

Trebuchet 8th February 2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 12176841)
John Kelly might be in play as stories of him covering up for Porter begun to circulate.

An guy at work who is a retired Marine with 20 years in the Corps says if the cover up stories are true, then Kelly has disgraced himself,dishonored the Corps, and needs to go.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 12176955)
Just saw an interview with one of Porter's ex wives.
What she told was horrifying, but I admit watching her also thinking "God, she is cute. Porter was an idiot for alienating her".

He apparently is, or at least was, a Mormon. They're taught from childhood that women are inferior.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-19, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.