International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bill Barr and his October Surprise (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346780)

The Great Zaganza 21st October 2020 11:17 PM

Something to consider if you think the laptop contains criminal material:

the way the information has come to light, via the Post through Rudy. has made it completely impossible to get any conviction for anything, even if there is clear evidence for criminal wrongdoing.
If you are at all interested in seeing any of the Biden in jail for crimes you think they have committed, you should be furious at Giuliani for giving Hunter and Joe the perfect excuse to have the evidence tossed out.

Norman Alexander 21st October 2020 11:37 PM

Look like a bunch of redacted emails from somebody to somebody else in the finance field. Scary stuff! Obviously somebody is implicated in something, because they rated a mention.

Oh, one quick Q: any chance these are NOT doctored? In any way? Hmmm?

timhau 21st October 2020 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266143)
Something to consider if you think the laptop contains criminal material:

the way the information has come to light, via the Post through Rudy. has made it completely impossible to get any conviction for anything, even if there is clear evidence for criminal wrongdoing.
If you are at all interested in seeing any of the Biden in jail for crimes you think they have committed, you should be furious at Giuliani for giving Hunter and Joe the perfect excuse to have the evidence tossed out.

Derp State in action.

Squeegee Beckenheim 22nd October 2020 12:38 AM

Yesterday's Daily Beans podcast has an interview with Natasha Bertrand about her story which had the letter from 50 former intelligence agents saying this had the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign. There's some interesting context in there.

Host Allison Gill also says that the rumours she's heard is that this is all leading up to a big revelation. Giuliani has allegedly spent the last few months building a fake paedophile ring in Eastern Europe, complete with fake arrests, that he will tie Biden to.

I have no idea as to Gill's credibility or reliability when it comes to predictions and rumours, although I do know that she's not always 100% on the known facts and she wears her bias on her sleeve, but I thought I'd mention it in case that is how the story develops in the next couple of weeks.

Squeegee Beckenheim 22nd October 2020 12:54 AM

Never mind.

Stacyhs 22nd October 2020 12:57 AM

If true, this rather puts the lie to the "Hunter left his computers at the repair shop" story:

Quote:

Hunter Biden emails were reportedly shopped around in Ukraine for $5 million, while Giuliani met with officials and businessmen there last year

The purported Hunter Biden emails shared by The New York Post last week were shopped around in Ukraine for $5 million last year, while Rudy Giuliani met with officials and businessmen there, Time Magazine reported Wednesday.

One of the people Time interviewed said they did not know whether the emails obtained by Giuliani were from the same source that approached them. But when the Post first published the story last week, they were reminded that the same information was introduced to them last year, they told Time.

A second person Time interviewed said he was offered the emails in Kyiv, Ukraine's capital, in mid-September last year. Having declined the offer, he said he was reminded of the incident when the Post published similar material. He also said the person making the offer already had a buyer in mind, and that they wanted to sell it to Trump's Republican allies, according to Time.
*
He said their asking price was $5 million, saying, "I walked away from it, because it smelled awful," Time reported.

Giuliani traveled to Europe last year, meeting with a number of officials, businessmen and former law enforcement officers from Ukraine. Despite his claims, there is no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden in Ukraine.

Time said the practice of selling or leaking private communications has become increasingly common in Ukraine over the past year, causing the government to pass a law banning it.
https://www.businessinsider.com/time...ear-5m-2020-10

Squeegee Beckenheim 22nd October 2020 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13266210)
If true, this rather puts the lie to the "Hunter left his computers at the repair shop" story:


https://www.businessinsider.com/time...ear-5m-2020-10

Yes, this was on the Daily Beans yesterday, too. IIRC, it was said that it was in fact Giuliani's pal Andreii Derkach shopping them around.

timhau 22nd October 2020 01:35 AM

Remember, it's the Steele Dossier that is a fraud. American commercially-operating intelligence companies are con artists, but you can always trust Russian organized crime to sell you the real thing.

Darat 22nd October 2020 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266143)
Something to consider if you think the laptop contains criminal material:

the way the information has come to light, via the Post through Rudy. has made it completely impossible to get any conviction for anything, even if there is clear evidence for criminal wrongdoing.
If you are at all interested in seeing any of the Biden in jail for crimes you think they have committed, you should be furious at Giuliani for giving Hunter and Joe the perfect excuse to have the evidence tossed out.

Yeah the chain of custody is so broken Id doubt theyd even be allowed to use the laptop as a doorstop in the courtroom.

The Don 22nd October 2020 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat (Post 13266291)
Yeah the chain of custody is so broken Id doubt theyd even be allowed to use the laptop as a doorstop in the courtroom.

The last thing that the people touting this laptop around want is for it actually to be forensically examined - it'd be laughed out of court.

Much better for it to be out there, unexamined, as a source of lies and innuendo.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266143)
Something to consider if you think the laptop contains criminal material:

the way the information has come to light, via the Post through Rudy. has made it completely impossible to get any conviction for anything, even if there is clear evidence for criminal wrongdoing.
If you are at all interested in seeing any of the Biden in jail for crimes you think they have committed, you should be furious at Giuliani for giving Hunter and Joe the perfect excuse to have the evidence tossed out.

How does the information coming to light via the NYP and Giuliani impact anything if the FBI had the laptop already? Personally, I don't think anybody of any importance is going to jail over this, or even that that is the main issue. Is this a tainted jury pool thing, or what?

The Great Zaganza 22nd October 2020 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266299)
How does the information coming to light via the NYP and Giuliani impact anything if the FBI had the laptop already? Personally, I don't think anybody of any importance is going to jail over this, or even that that is the main issue. Is this a tainted jury pool thing, or what?

tainted jury pool, affected witnesses, chance for the perpetrators to tamper with evidence/coordinate statements (if you think that might be the case), and yes, as soon as the President tweets about a case, the Jury might as well never show up.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat (Post 13266291)
Yeah the chain of custody is so broken Id doubt theyd even be allowed to use the laptop as a doorstop in the courtroom.

Really? Any trial would presumably have evidence about whether or not Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off, whether the laptop was Hunter Biden's etc.... That seems like where the questions are, and they seem like easily answerable questions. After that, I don't see how this differs from Gary Glitters laptop. Owner drops laptop off, repair person examines laptop, repair shop guy contacts authorities, repair shop guy hands laptop over to authorities. That doesn't seem like such a remarkable chain of custody. Implicit in here seems to be the assumption that at some point Biden denies that the material is genuine.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266302)
tainted jury pool, affected witnesses, chance for the perpetrators to tamper with evidence/coordinate statements (if you think that might be the case), and yes, as soon as the President tweets about a case, the Jury might as well never show up.

Honestly, I think there was no possibility of this seeing the light of day without those issues. In any case, prison time for this seems like the least important consequence.

The Great Zaganza 22nd October 2020 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266312)
Honestly, I think there was no possibility of this seeing the light of day without those issues. In any case, prison time for this seems like the least important consequence.

So your point is that it is better to try the Bidens in the Court of Public Opinion than in an actual Court?

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266317)
So your point is that it is better to try the Bidens in the Court of Public Opinion than in an actual Court?

I don't know about better. Are Trumps tax returns not being discussed in public because they should be left to the auditors? Many things are non-criminal but change our view of people. We've had years of leaks and "an anonymous source says"... Grubby as it may be, it's ridiculous to pearl clutch over this. I agree that there are real problems with people using the court of public opinion to bypass the actual courts, but in the case of politicians you'd be asking for an end to investigative journalists digging into politicians.

Susheel 22nd October 2020 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266306)
... repair shop guy hands laptop over to authorities. ....

...Who ensured a chain of custody. Here it was intercepted and handled by an intermediary (Gulliani) who, considering his alleged expertise in law should have known better. He has tainted the evidence if there was any. And with his background in the DA he definitely knew that the "evidence" would not be admissible. We can safely say that the primary aim of this "revelation" is to just muddy the waters.

timhau 22nd October 2020 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susheel (Post 13266339)
...Who ensured a chain of custody. Here it was intercepted and handled by an intermediary (Gulliani) who, considering his alleged expertise in law should have known better. He has tainted the evidence if there was any. And with his background in the DA he definitely knew that the "evidence" would not be admissible. We can safely say that the primary aim of this "revelation" is to just muddy the waters.

Yup. The aim is to increase noise level, not unlike the various 9/11 Truther groups and their "publications" and "research".

Tero 22nd October 2020 04:17 AM

Still no evidence of a laptop other than the fake NYPost documents.

Rudy is likely to have gotten hold of faked Hunter Biden documents and any photos in Ukraine last year:
https://time.com/5902557/hunter-bide...liani-ukraine/

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susheel (Post 13266339)
...Who ensured a chain of custody. Here it was intercepted and handled by an intermediary (Gulliani) who, considering his alleged expertise in law should have known better. He has tainted the evidence if there was any. And with his background in the DA he definitely knew that the "evidence" would not be admissible. We can safely say that the primary aim of this "revelation" is to just muddy the waters.

I didn't think Giuliani had been involved in handing it over to the FBI. The subpoena is to the repair shop guy in December 2019. Supposedly the repair shop guy gave the copy of the hard drive to Guiliani's lawyer in September 2020. What has Guiliani got to do with any chain of custody on the laptop?

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tero (Post 13266345)
Still no evidence of a laptop other than the fake NYPost documents.

Rudy is likely to have gotten hold of faked Hunter Biden documents and any photos in Ukraine last year:
https://time.com/5902557/hunter-bide...liani-ukraine/

Is the theory here that the repair shop guy has forged multiple documents from the FBI including signatures of FBI agents and passing them around and the FBI haven't done anything about it? Why?

The Great Zaganza 22nd October 2020 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266354)
Is the theory here that the repair shop guy has forged multiple documents from the FBI including signatures of FBI agents and passing them around and the FBI haven't done anything about it? Why?

My theory is that the FBI got the laptop that the Repair Shop had (from whatever source), but is not doing much about it for pretty obvious reasons.

wareyin 22nd October 2020 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266354)
Is the theory here that the repair shop guy has forged multiple documents from the FBI including signatures of FBI agents and passing them around and the FBI haven't done anything about it? Why?

Earlier in the thread there was a link to a Twitter sleuth who examined the FBI document. The serial number of the hard drive named in the document wasn't manufactured until after the anonymous person who couldn't fake Hunter Biden's signature had supposedly dropped off the laptop. You might have missed that because of your ignore list (like you're missing this).

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13266364)
Earlier in the thread there was a link to a Twitter sleuth who examined the FBI document. The serial number of the hard drive named in the document wasn't manufactured until after the anonymous person who couldn't fake Hunter Biden's signature had supposedly dropped off the laptop. You might have missed that because of your ignore list (like you're missing this).

The date he believed the external drive was manufactured was April 18 2019. So before the repair guy said he coped the files. He also falsely believed that the laptop didn't have a removable SSD, and hence recovery would have been very difficult. He acknowledges he mistakes in part of the twitter thread that doesn't get screenshotted.

Darat 22nd October 2020 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266306)
Really? Any trial would presumably have evidence about whether or not Hunter Biden dropped the laptop off, whether the laptop was Hunter Biden's etc.... That seems like where the questions are, and they seem like easily answerable questions. After that, I don't see how this differs from Gary Glitters laptop. Owner drops laptop off, repair person examines laptop, repair shop guy contacts authorities, repair shop guy hands laptop over to authorities. That doesn't seem like such a remarkable chain of custody. Implicit in here seems to be the assumption that at some point Biden denies that the material is genuine.

Very different scenarios.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat (Post 13266380)
Very different scenarios.

How is the chain of custody significantly different?

wareyin 22nd October 2020 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266375)
The date he believed the external drive was manufactured was April 18 2019. So before the repair guy said he coped the files. He also falsely believed that the laptop didn't have a removable SSD, and hence recovery would have been very difficult. He acknowledges he mistakes in part of the twitter thread that doesn't get screenshotted.

So we are agreed that the FBI subpoena info you are relying on doesn't actually indicate that they have anything belonging to Hunter Biden? And your repeated attempts to claim that the FBI making no comment implies....something (?) are much more indicative of your desire to believe this story than indicative that this farcical story is true?

uke2se 22nd October 2020 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat (Post 13266380)
Very different scenarios.

Not so different if you count Rudy Giuliani as "authorities". Of course, no sane person would, and it seems likely that Giuliani actually aquired this particular trove of Russian disinformation in Ukraine.

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266143)
Something to consider if you think the laptop contains criminal material:

the way the information has come to light, via the Post through Rudy. has made it completely impossible to get any conviction for anything, even if there is clear evidence for criminal wrongdoing.
If you are at all interested in seeing any of the Biden in jail for crimes you think they have committed, you should be furious at Giuliani for giving Hunter and Joe the perfect excuse to have the evidence tossed out.

Not sure why you think that given the repair guy gave it to the FBI months before his intermediary contacted Giuliani's attorney Costello.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13266409)
So we are agreed that the FBI subpoena info you are relying on doesn't actually indicate that they have anything belonging to Hunter Biden? And your repeated attempts to claim that the FBI making no comment implies....something (?) are much more indicative of your desire to believe this story than indicative that this farcical story is true?

What are you talking about? You seemed to be claiming that I was missing some critical bit of evidence that the external drive that the repair guy copied the files to might not have been manufactured until the day after the laptop was dropped off with him. Where are you going with that?

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat (Post 13266380)
Very different scenarios.


What makes you think so?

The Great Zaganza 22nd October 2020 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13266413)
Not sure why you think that given the repair guy gave it to the FBI months before his intermediary contacted Giuliani's attorney Costello.

I think that because of the issues I mentioned.
There could be a ton of illegal porn on that machine, and no one could get convicted, thanks to Rudy, Bannon, the Post and the White House.
You can thank them.

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uke2se (Post 13266410)
Not so different if you count Rudy Giuliani as "authorities". Of course, no sane person would, and it seems likely that Giuliani actually aquired this particular trove of Russian disinformation in Ukraine.


How'd they end up on a laptop the repair guy gave to the FBI months before Giuliani had any contact with the repair guy?

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266419)
I think that because of the issues I mentioned.
There could be a ton of illegal porn on that machine, and no one could get convicted, thanks to Rudy, Bannon, the Post and the White House.
You can thank them.


There is no issue with the evidence, that's wishful thinking on your part. The FBI had the laptop before Giuliani even knew it existed.

wareyin 22nd October 2020 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266414)
What are you talking about? You seemed to be claiming that I was missing some critical bit of evidence that the external drive that the repair guy copied the files to might not have been manufactured until the day after the laptop was dropped off with him. Where are you going with that?

I will try to use smaller words: The FBI subpoena you think is important is for a hard drive made after the man pretending to be Hunter Biden dropped off the laptop. That doesn't mean the FBI has anything belonging to Hunter Biden. You have repeatedly (that means more than once) questioned why the FBI hasn't said anything about the ongoing investigation, as though their lack of comment is bad for Hunter Biden. In the real world, the FBI doesn't like to comment about ongoing investigations, so a lack of comment now is normal and means nothing.

Is that more clear?

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13266364)
Earlier in the thread there was a link to a Twitter sleuth who examined the FBI document. The serial number of the hard drive named in the document wasn't manufactured until after the anonymous person who couldn't fake Hunter Biden's signature had supposedly dropped off the laptop. You might have missed that because of your ignore list (like you're missing this).

And if you actually read the whole thread he gets shown why he was wrong, and dmits he doesnt know what he's talking about lol.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266419)
I think that because of the issues I mentioned.
There could be a ton of illegal porn on that machine, and no one could get convicted, thanks to Rudy, Bannon, the Post and the White House.
You can thank them.

I think the claim is more around a child protection issue relating to Hunter's sister-in law/ex lover's daughter. It's not nothing, but I'd think any attempts to cover it up risks being more politically damaging than what ever may originally have occurred.

Horatius 22nd October 2020 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13266421)
How'd they end up on a laptop the repair guy gave to the FBI months before Giuliani had any contact with the repair guy?



Assumes facts not in evidence. Giuliani has been working the Hunter Biden angle for well over a year now, and there's no reason to trust him when he says he only got the contents of the laptop recently. Since there's evidence that the person who dropped off the laptop wasn't Hunter, it's entirely possible that Giuliani (or his Russian handlers) is the one who arranged the whole thing, and paid someone to pose as Hunter. That makes Repair Guy nothing more than a patsy, and contradicts none of the actual information we current have.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13266426)
I will try to use smaller words: The FBI subpoena you think is important is for a hard drive made after the man pretending to be Hunter Biden dropped off the laptop. That doesn't mean the FBI has anything belonging to Hunter Biden. You have repeatedly (that means more than once) questioned why the FBI hasn't said anything about the ongoing investigation, as though their lack of comment is bad for Hunter Biden. In the real world, the FBI doesn't like to comment about ongoing investigations, so a lack of comment now is normal and means nothing.

The subpoena is for the laptop and the drive that the data on the laptop was copied to. You still haven't explained what the point of the Twitter thread is that suggests the drive the files were recovered to was manufactured the day after the laptop was dropped off and seven months before it was handed over to the FBI.

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatius (Post 13266435)
Assumes facts not in evidence. Giuliani has been working the Hunter Biden angle for well over a year now, and there's no reason to trust him when he says he only got the contents of the laptop recently. Since there's evidence that the person who dropped off the laptop wasn't Hunter, it's entirely possible that Giuliani (or his Russian handlers) is the one who arranged the whole thing, and paid someone to pose as Hunter. That makes Repair Guy nothing more than a patsy, and contradicts none of the actual information we current have.

And Giuliani's psychic knew repair guy would call his attorney lol. Oh and repair guy is lying also when he says he contacted the FBI months before Giuliani was contacted. Lol

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatius (Post 13266435)
Assumes facts not in evidence. Giuliani has been working the Hunter Biden angle for well over a year now, and there's no reason to trust him when he says he only got the contents of the laptop recently. Since there's evidence that the person who dropped off the laptop wasn't Hunter, it's entirely possible that Giuliani (or his Russian handlers) is the one who arranged the whole thing, and paid someone to pose as Hunter. That makes Repair Guy nothing more than a patsy, and contradicts none of the actual information we current have.

And sorry, it assumes nothing. Unless you want to say the repair guy is lying. If that's what you think, quit beating around the bush and say it.

The Great Zaganza 22nd October 2020 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13266440)
And Giuliani's psychic knew repair guy would call his attorney lol. Oh and repair guy is lying also when he says he contacted the FBI months before Giuliani was contacted. Lol

Guess we need to revisit this issue next year.

Rudy&Trump are creating too much smoke, and the FBI and DOJ won't do anything before the election.

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatius (Post 13266435)
Assumes facts not in evidence. Giuliani has been working the Hunter Biden angle for well over a year now, and there's no reason to trust him when he says he only got the contents of the laptop recently. Since there's evidence that the person who dropped off the laptop wasn't Hunter, it's entirely possible that Giuliani (or his Russian handlers) is the one who arranged the whole thing, and paid someone to pose as Hunter. That makes Repair Guy nothing more than a patsy, and contradicts none of the actual information we current have.

Do you believe in 2 Oswalds as well? Lol

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13266440)
And Giuliani's psychic knew repair guy would call his attorney lol. Oh and repair guy is lying also when he says he contacted the FBI months before Giuliani was contacted. Lol

This does sound like the sort of thing that should be fairly easily checkable.

TahiniBinShawarma 22nd October 2020 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13266443)
Guess we need to revisit this issue next year.

Rudy&Trump are creating too much smoke, and the FBI and DOJ won't do anything before the election.

Even if we agreed on that, no one else would. I concur though, the FBI isn't going to do anything publicly before the election.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13266446)
Do you believe in 2 Oswalds as well? Lol

The real secret that they are trying to hide is that it was nothing but Oswalds. It's Oswalds all the way down.

wareyin 22nd October 2020 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266436)
The subpoena is for the laptop and the drive that the data on the laptop was copied to. You still haven't explained what the point of the Twitter thread is that suggests the drive the files were recovered to was manufactured the day after the laptop was dropped off and seven months before it was handed over to the FBI.

I don't know how to make it more clear to you. The subpoena was not for the laptop. Giuliani claimed to have the laptop. If the laptop was in his possession until he turned it over to the Delaware PD, then it was not in possession by the FBI.

Horatius 22nd October 2020 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13266442)
And sorry, it assumes nothing. Unless you want to say the repair guy is lying. If that's what you think, quit beating around the bush and say it.



No, the repair guy could have gotten played. Russian agents have been known to manipulate people on occasion, you know, sometimes even stupid people.

shuttlt 22nd October 2020 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13266475)
I don't know how to make it more clear to you. The subpoena was not for the laptop. Giuliani claimed to have the laptop. If the laptop was in his possession until he turned it over to the Delaware PD, then it was not in possession by the FBI.

Where are you getting this from? This still has nothing to do with the Twitter thread that was so important.

wareyin 22nd October 2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuttlt (Post 13266448)
This does sound like the sort of thing that should be fairly easily checkable.

When the repair guy contacted the FBI will probably come out. We know the repair guy has at various times claimed to have contacted the FBI over the laptop but other times claimed that the FBI were the ones to contact him. At this point we don't know which version of his story, if either, is true.

When the repair guy was in contact with Giuliani first probably won't be ever known. We certainly can't assume that he is being honest about it as he has given contradictory details about the rest of his story.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.