International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bill Barr and his October Surprise (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346780)

Darat 29th October 2020 05:51 AM

If only there was some way of sending documents over long distances by using wires... I know science fiction.

wareyin 29th October 2020 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13273345)
Right, that's not what I asked for. I asked for any 2019 contemporary pieces on a Hunter Biden laptop/Hard drive. Not something that came out in Oct 2020. Something from 2019 that contains an allegation about a Hunter Biden laptop/hard drive being shopped around Ukraine in the year 2019. Not a report from 2020 mind you. I mean a report that was written in the year 2019, about some shady Ukrainian characters shopping around a Hunter Biden laptop/hard drive. A report from Oct 2020 would not really be what I am asking for. I'm asking for something that contains the allegation that a laptop/hard drive that purportedly had Hunter Biden's emails and pictures on it, was being shopped to Giuliani in Ukraine, which was printed/published/posted in the year 2019.

Or are all these reports about this Hunter Biden laptop/hard drive being shopped to Giuliani in 2019 coming from after Giuliani revealed he had it?

Sorry, kid, as I said nobody reports on scams that don't work. It takes someone falling for the scam for it to be news, and Giuliani fell for it this year, not last.

But hey, are there any news reports from 2019 of Hunter leaving...what are we up to now, 4?* laptops with child porn and financial crimes that experts like you can see but the FBI can't?

* eta actually I think it's 5 now? Giuliani had 3, and he claims Derkach has 2 more.

Foggy of the Fogbow 29th October 2020 05:57 AM

So Hunter Biden flies all around the country, leaving MacBooks lying around everywhere with child pr0n on them ... and emails about his corrupt dealings with the Ukrainian gubbermint? That's kind of a weird hobby.

He's never gonna be elected president. :D

I Am The Scum 29th October 2020 06:01 AM

5 laptops? He's like the Willy Wonka of 2020 politics.

StillSleepy 29th October 2020 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foggy of the Fogbow (Post 13273656)
So Hunter Biden flies all around the country, leaving MacBooks lying around everywhere with child pr0n on them ... and emails about his corrupt dealings with the Ukrainian gubbermint? That's kind of a weird hobby.



He's never gonna be elected president. :D

Clearly Q is Hunter Biden rather than a certain pig farmer in the Philippines.

Dr. Keith 29th October 2020 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13273378)

Who actually ships electronic documents? Because let's be clear here, there are no "original" documents on a laptop or hard drive. There are no wet signatures to analyze or film photographs. No stamped or ribbon versions of the documents. All of this is electronic data. Surely there is a printer in his studio that can handle the necessary volume.

This is clearly entertainment, but what is so sad is that there are people who find it entertaining.

Bogative 29th October 2020 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13273654)
* eta actually I think it's 5 now? Giuliani had 3, and he claims Derkach has 2 more.


Hey, look, another lie about the laptops. For a story story that is so obviously fake, there sure are a lot of lies being spread about it.

JoeMorgue 29th October 2020 09:03 AM

"Stop lying about the lies I'm telling!"

Adorable.

The Don 29th October 2020 09:08 AM

What really disappoints me is the way in which proper news outlets like the BBC treat Tucker Carlson as a credible journalist and not just an entertainer. Instead of simply mocking him for his "dog ate my homework" excuse, they're treating it seriously.

Quote:

Fox News host: 'Damning' Biden documents lost in the mail

Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson has said that a "damning" collection of confidential documents related to Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, has been lost in the mail.

"They searched the plane and the trucks that carried it...they combed their entire cavernous sorting facility," he said. "But they found nothing, those documents have vanished."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/elec...ost_type=share

Indeed, the BBC seems to treat incredulity as a partisan issue:

Quote:

Many Trump critics met the explanation with disbelief online.
I'd have found a way to add that Tucker Carlson has relied on being entertainment and not news in court cases in the past. I'd have also highlighted how utterly ridiculous this is.

Sometimes in trying to appear impartial, you become very partial in the other direction.

llwyd 29th October 2020 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13273829)
Hey, look, another lie about the laptops. For a story story that is so obviously fake, there sure are a lot of lies being spread about it.

Well, they do seem to abound, and disappear, Schrödinger's laptops... Anyways, I guess all this means that you ain't gonna vote for Hunter Biden?

Bogative 29th October 2020 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13273834)
I'd have found a way to add that Tucker Carlson has relied on being entertainment and not news in court cases in the past.


Must be something in the water at the cable news networks.
Quote:

Maddow had inserted her own colorful commentary into and throughout the segment, laughing, expressing her dismay (i.e., saying 'I mean, what?') and calling the segment a 'sparkly story' and one we must 'take in stride.' For her to exaggerate the facts and call OAN Russian propaganda was consistent with her tone up to that point, and the Court finds a reasonable viewer would not take the statement as factual given this context," Bashant wrote.

Skeptic Ginger 29th October 2020 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darat (Post 13273653)
If only there was some way of sending documents over long distances by using wires... I know science fiction.

Are you suggesting email! Gasp! :jaw-dropp

Firestone 29th October 2020 10:07 AM

UPS found the package ...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ups-co...a=twitter_page

ETA: Tucker apparently denying it
Quote:

lol UPDATE: I asked Tucker about this and he said it wasn't true. Unclear if maybe he hadn't heard yet or what. I sent him a screenshot of the email [from UPS] and am waiting for reply.

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/s...56386209320960

llwyd 29th October 2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestone (Post 13273899)

Oh my, the deep state certainly isn't what it used to be...

Mader Levap 29th October 2020 10:33 AM

Again, this is incorrect subforum. Mods should move it where this crapola belongs - to Conspiracy subforum.

wareyin 29th October 2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13273829)
Hey, look, another lie about the laptops. For a story story that is so obviously fake, there sure are a lot of lies being spread about it.

Giuliani originally claimed to have 3 laptops, did he not?

Giuliani also claimed that Derkach had 2 laptops on the Kennedy show from Fox that was linked bere.

So...what was the lie? Oh, wait, when they were talking about the laptops Derkach has they implied there were at least 2. Was that it, that there's actually more out there? I did find a story the other day that claimed Hunter left another laptop with some psychiatrist he had been living with while the guy treated him, but other than a few Twitter posts laughing about it I can't find more on that one.

So apparently we're at a minimum of 6? Pretty soon there will be more Hunter laptops than pieces of the True Cross out there!

Bogative 29th October 2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13273955)
Giuliani originally claimed to have 3 laptops, did he not?

He did not.

This really isn't that hard to follow. Hunter Biden took three laptops to the computer repair store. He left with two of them, leaving one behind for repairs.

The one laptop Hunter Biden left behind at the computer repair store was taken by the FBI.

Hunter Biden still has two of the three laptops that you claim Giuliani has, the FBI has the other.

Giuliani has a copy of the hard drive of one of the laptops.

Quote:

Giuliani also claimed that Derkach had 2 laptops on the Kennedy show from Fox that was linked bere.
Correct.

wareyin 29th October 2020 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13273976)
He did not.

This really isn't that hard to follow. Hunter Biden took three laptops to the computer repair store. He left with two of them, leaving one behind for repairs.

This was when he decided to fly 2500 miles away to get it fixed, avoided the free and authorized Apple shop, forged his own signature, refused to leave any contact info, and then erased the security footage of him even being there, right?

Are you sure it's not hard to follow?



Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13273976)
The one laptop Hunter Biden left behind at the computer repair store was taken by the FBI.

Hunter Biden still has two of the three laptops that you claim Giuliani has, the FBI has the other.

Your evidence that there were others and that Hunter has or ever had them, I hope it isn't Giuliani's word only. That'd be pretty foolish, trusting Deeptuck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13273976)
Giuliani has a copy of the hard drive of one of the laptops.

That's the one he got from his trip to the Ukraine, right?


Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13273976)
Correct.

Wait...even by your interpretation there were 3 laptops, plus Derkach has 2...so help me out, why is the claim that there's 5 a lie again?

TellyKNeasuss 29th October 2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13273999)
Wait...even by your interpretation there were 3 laptops, plus Derkach has 2...so help me out, why is the claim that there's 5 a lie again?

Because if you perform a binary or on 3 and 2 you get 3?

Dr. Keith 29th October 2020 12:18 PM

Bobulinski wouldn't lie to you, would he?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...ing-biden.html

Quote:

Another oddity in the timing, as Andrew Prokop noticed, is that the star witness for Fox News and Trump, Tony Bobulinski, claimed he only came forward because he was outraged at the response to the New York Post story first reporting the email hacks. But Ben Smith reported in the New York Times that Bobulinski was working with Trump’s campaign to pitch the story to the Wall Street Journal, before they settled for giving it to the New York Post. (The Journal duly reported that they had no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.)
Is the repair shop guy the only person involved in this who hasn't been proven to be liar? Man, he must be feeling lonely.

Foggy of the Fogbow 29th October 2020 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13273976)
Hunter Biden took three laptops to the computer repair store. He left with two of them, leaving one behind for repairs.

Sure, because it's just easier to carry 3 laptops into a store than to just carry the one you want the store to work on, amirite?

I mean, the whole story falls apart from Overly Stoopit right there.

Give us ONE rational reason why anyone who had a broken laptop would carry three laptops into a store, and then carry two of them away again.

Hoo boy. :boggled:

wareyin 29th October 2020 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith (Post 13274048)
Bobulinski wouldn't lie to you, would he?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...ing-biden.html



Is the repair shop guy the only person involved in this who hasn't been proven to be liar? Man, he must be feeling lonely.

Judging by his contradictory statements in that interview linked to before, I think the repair guy is feeling pretty chummy.


Apologies, but we got hit by Hurricane Zeta last night and have no power, no internet, and barely any cell coverage at the moment. Google searches keep resetting so links are difficult. The Daily Beast had the hour long interview, and I know it was linked from another source about 3-4 pages ago as well.

Norman Alexander 29th October 2020 12:33 PM

The joke starts to get either not funny or just plain ridiculous (or both) when everyone knows the joke fell flat long ago but you still keep trying to flog it uphill. There's no punch-line gonna save this stinker.

timhau 29th October 2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foggy of the Fogbow (Post 13274070)
Sure, because it's just easier to carry 3 laptops into a store than to just carry the one you want the store to work on, amirite?

I mean, the whole story falls apart from Overly Stoopit right there.

Give us ONE rational reason why anyone who had a broken laptop would carry three laptops into a store, and then carry two of them away again.

Hoo boy. :boggled:

But he's a drug addict and does stupid things all the time, so this lends more credibility to, um, whatever they're claiming at the moment.

TellyKNeasuss 29th October 2020 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13273999)
Wait...even by your interpretation there were 3 laptops, plus Derkach has 2...so help me out, why is the claim that there's 5 a lie again?

King Aruthur: "He is the keeper of the Bridge of Death. He asks each traveller five questions--"
Galahad: "Three questions"
King Arthur: "Three questions. He who answers the five questions--"
Galahad: "Three questions"
King Arthur: "Three questions may cross in safety."

Norman Alexander 29th October 2020 12:40 PM

Also, if this is Bill Barr's October Surprise, my brother's son is a lower-order simian. While Barr may be a scruple-free opportunistic schemer, he is also reasonably intelligent. So I would expect him to have planned something a LOT better than this as a late-minute game-changer. This has nothing to do with Barr, and all to do with the total schmucks Giuliani and Tucker.

Dr. Keith 29th October 2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13274086)
Also, if this is Bill Barr's October Surprise, my brother's son is a lower-order simian. While Barr may be a scruple-free opportunistic schemer, he is also reasonably intelligent. So I would expect him to have planned something a LOT better than this as a late-minute game-changer. This has nothing to do with Barr, and all to do with the total schmucks Giuliani and Tucker.

Surely you meant "Tuck and Tucker"?

Oddly enough, the only person who isn't looking like a fool in all of this is Bill Barr.

Resume 29th October 2020 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith (Post 13274170)
Surely you meant "Tuck and Tucker"?

Oddly enough, the only person who isn't looking like a fool in all of this is Bill Barr.

So far.

The Great Zaganza 29th October 2020 02:28 PM

Barr is keeping his powder dry to go after Biden votes.

Norman Alexander 29th October 2020 03:26 PM

I suspect Bill Barr is planning his sudden departure for somewhere with no extradition clause with the USA. To...see more of his family, pursue overseas business opportunities, etc.

Bogative 29th October 2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13273999)
This was when he decided to fly 2500 miles away to get it fixed

Evidence that Hunter flew 2500 miles with the computers?

Quote:

forged his own signature
Evidence the signature was forged?

Quote:

refused to leave any contact info
Evidence Hunter refused to leave any contact info?The invoice I've seen has Hunter's name and at least two more lines below that blurred out.


Quote:

and then erased the security footage of him even being there
Evidence he erased the footage?



Quote:

Your evidence that there were others and that Hunter has or ever had them, I hope it isn't Giuliani's word only. That'd be pretty foolish, trusting Deeptuck.
Have you not listened to John Paul Mac Isaac's interview? If you have, you didn't pay attention. I'll go over this again.

In the recording, John Paul said Hunter brought in three laptops.

The first laptop was a post 2016 model and John Paul did not check it in because he knew that model of laptop would not allow the data to be recovered because of the water damage and the type of hardware within. He sent it home with Hunter.

The second laptop also had water damage and it had keyboard issues only. John Paul gave Hunter a plug-in keyboard to take home with him. Hunter took the laptop and keyboard home, it was never left at the store.

The third laptop was left there. This is the laptop John Paul made the hard drive copies of and this is also the laptop the FBI confiscated. This is the laptop that contains the information given to Rudy Giuliani.


Quote:

That's the one he got from his trip to the Ukraine, right?
See above.




Quote:

Wait...even by your interpretation there were 3 laptops, plus Derkach has 2...so help me out, why is the claim that there's 5 a lie again?
Let me refresh your memory about what you said:
Quote:

Giuliani had 3, and he claims Derkach has 2 more.
Giuliani never had three. He has a copy of the hard drive from one laptop.

phiwum 29th October 2020 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13274231)
I suspect Bill Barr is planning his sudden departure for somewhere with no extradition clause with the USA. To...see more of his family, pursue overseas business opportunities, etc.

I don't think Bill Barr has committed any crimes.

Ruined the status of the Justice Department and committed, oh, a dozen or more impeachable acts. Maybe his partisan activities could violate the Hatch Act, but not in the obvious ways of, say, the Interior Dept's recent propaganda.

He's a terrible son of a bitch, but I don't know what he could be charged with. 'Course, there's an awful lot of laws I don't know, I s'pose.

TellyKNeasuss 29th October 2020 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
Evidence that Hunter flew 2500 miles with the computers?

So Hunter Biden bought 3 laptops on a trip to Delaware and write after downloading his email to them he spilled a pitcher of water on them?

Quote:

Let me refresh your memory about what you said: Giuliani never had three. He has a copy of the hard drive from one laptop.
So Giuliani never had 3. But Hunter did. Where did the 2 that Derkach have come from?

Bogative 29th October 2020 05:33 PM

Uh-oh

Quote:


EXCLUSIVE: A @TheJusticeDept official confirms that in 2019, the @FBI opened up a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates," focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today. More very soon on your @WeAreSinclair stations.

— James Rosen (@JamesRosenTV) October 29, 2020


I hope the authorities have Hunter on "suicide" watch.

Silly Green Monkey 29th October 2020 05:35 PM

Last year? Funny how he's not in jail yet...

Bogative 29th October 2020 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TellyKNeasuss (Post 13274320)
So Hunter Biden bought 3 laptops on a trip to Delaware and write after downloading his email to them he spilled a pitcher of water on them?

I keep hoping someone will ask Hunter rather than everyone speculating.



Quote:

So Giuliani never had 3. But Hunter did. Where did the 2 that Derkach have come from?
I don't know.

JoeMorgue 29th October 2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13274086)
Also, if this is Bill Barr's October Surprise, my brother's son is a lower-order simian. While Barr may be a scruple-free opportunistic schemer, he is also reasonably intelligent. So I would expect him to have planned something a LOT better than this as a late-minute game-changer..

It's 4 days until the election and millions of people have already voted early. There's the 11th Hour and there's the 11th Hour and 59th Minute.

Bogative 29th October 2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 13274325)
Last year? Funny how he's not in jail yet...


How long do you suppose the investigation should take?

What do you base that opinion on?

dirtywick 29th October 2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274335)
How long do you suppose the investigation should take?

What do you base that opinion on?

Rudy figures it out in a couple of weeks. And he’s a huge dumb ass.

wareyin 29th October 2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
Evidence that Hunter flew 2500 miles with the computers?

I know you don't exactly math, but Hunter lived 2500+ miles away. I know physical location is evidence for those of us in the real world, but what sort of evidence do you require?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
Evidence the signature was forged?

Jebus, it wasn't his signature. The signature on the repair request and his legal signature have been posted side by side already. How much more evidence do you need?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
Evidence Hunter refused to leave any contact info?The invoice I've seen has Hunter's name and at least two more lines below that blurred out.

This is shooting fish in a barrel now. Here, in an effort to not make you look like a blithering idiot, let's stick to only your preferred sources ok? Was the repair guy able to contact the person who couldn't forge Hunter's signature? No? Huh, you'd think a guy who had already spent $85 in parts to do a $75 job would contact the guy who authorized the repair.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
Evidence he erased the footage?

Hahahahahaahahhahahhaa


Hahahahahah

Hahahahahah

Hahahahahah!

You're demanding proof of what your star and only witness claimed? OMG, I'm so glad I'm not as gullible as you are!



Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
Have you not listened to John Paul Mac Isaac's interview? If you have, you didn't pay attention. I'll go over this again.

In the recording, John Paul said Hunter brought in three laptops.

The first laptop was a post 2016 model and John Paul did not check it in because he knew that model of laptop would not allow the data to be recovered because of the water damage and the type of hardware within. He sent it home with Hunter.

The second laptop also had water damage and it had keyboard issues only. John Paul gave Hunter a plug-in keyboard to take home with him. Hunter took the laptop and keyboard home, it was never left at the store.

The third laptop was left there. This is the laptop John Paul made the hard drive copies of and this is also the laptop the FBI confiscated. This is the laptop that contains the information given to Rudy Giuliani.

Which MacBook was John Paul Luc Picard authorized to repair?

Oh, none of them? Huh, so we're back to Hunter flying 2500+ miles to find a guy who is not only not authorized to do the work, but by his own testimony unable to do the work. Instead of going to an Apple shop less than 10 miles from his house?
My god does one have to be a special kind of stupid to still buy Giuliani's story!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
See above.

The part where Deeptuck's useful idiots fell on their faces? Oh, pal, I'm gonna keep on looking and laughing at the "see above" for weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
Let me refresh your memory about what you said: Giuliani never had three. He has a copy of the hard drive from one laptop.

Let me refresh yours: 3 + 2 = 5. You claim 3 + 2, but say 5 is a lie.

In fairness to you, let's agree all the Guiliani and Ukrainian sourced (but I repeat myself) laptops are a lie. That leaves us with... Zero laptops. Dang-it. And you were so close!

surrogate 29th October 2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 13274250)
The third laptop was left there. This is the laptop John Paul made the hard drive copies of and this is also the laptop the FBI confiscated. This is the laptop that contains the information given to Rudy Giuliani.

Seems a little strange to me that the FBI would confiscate the laptop and backup HD and have no issue with the shop owner keeping a copy for himself considering that the original belonged to someone else. Is the FBI in the habit of leaving copies of sensitive and/or criminal data with potential witnesses to do with as they please?

wareyin 29th October 2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surrogate (Post 13274477)
Seems a little strange to me that the FBI would confiscate the laptop and backup HD and have no issue with the shop owner keeping a copy for himself considering that the original belonged to someone else. Is the FBI in the habit of leaving copies of sensitive and/or criminal data with potential witnesses to do with as they please?

Jean Luc Picard claimed that he made a copy of the laptop before he contacted the FBI. He also claimed that no he made a copy after contacting the FBI because they asked him to, what with his demonstrable lack of Apple authorized skill set. See, a blind unauthorized repair guy is head and shoulders above the FBI computer guys.

So, Jean Claude Van Damme apparently made something like 3 copies of the laptop, both before he contacted the FBI, after he contacted the FBI, and nuh uh he never contacted the FBI but he made a copy so they don't Seth Rich him.

MinnesotaBrant 29th October 2020 07:44 PM

Maybe I should start a go fund me for 5 million bucks to get the real hunter hard drive from Ukraine

This is The End 29th October 2020 07:59 PM

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...73721461071872

Bogative 29th October 2020 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13274379)
I know you don't exactly math, but Hunter lived 2500+ miles away. I know physical location is evidence for those of us in the real world, but what sort of evidence do you require?

The laptops could've been in Delaware already? He was still pretty hot for his dead brother's wife at that time, according to some of the texts I've been reading. He could've flown in the town to bang one out. He could've been there on business travel. He could've been there arranging business to make more money off of his daddy's name. Until you provide evidence that he was in California on that day, you're just blowing smoke.



Quote:

Jebus, it wasn't his signature. The signature on the repair request and his legal signature have been posted side by side already. How much more evidence do you need?
I would prefer evidence from someone who has expertise in the field rather than some rando on the internet who has no qualifications to make a reasoned judgment.



Quote:

This is shooting fish in a barrel now. Here, in an effort to not make you look like a blithering idiot, let's stick to only your preferred sources ok? Was the repair guy able to contact the person who couldn't forge Hunter's signature? No? Huh, you'd think a guy who had already spent $85 in parts to do a $75 job would contact the guy who authorized the repair.
You originally said "he refused to leave any contact info". Now you're switching it to John Paul not contacting Hunter.

There's a difference between not leaving any contact info and John Paul not being able to contact Hunter, right?

In the recorded interview, a reporter asks John Paul why he didn't reach out to someone in the Biden family after Hunter did not come back and pick up the laptop. He says it's not standard procedure for them. They get multiple points of contact when they fill out the paperwork and when the repair is complete they make every effort to reach out and contact the customer. After 90 days they recycle the computer.

Why do you assume John Paul did not try to contact Hunter Biden?



Quote:

Hahahahahah!

You're demanding proof of what your star and only witness claimed? OMG, I'm so glad I'm not as gullible as you are!
Again, you did not pay attention to what he said. He never said he deleted the CCTV footage.

A reporter asked him "why didn't you save the security footage," to which he responded, "because it was just a customer." The reporter asking questions implies that the CCTV footage is stored on his servers for two months, and he said by the time he became suspicious of what was on the laptop the recordings were already off of the server.


Quote:

Which MacBook was John Paul Luc Picard authorized to repair?
What are you talking about? Is there some kind of law saying anyone has to be "authorized" to work on a MacBook? Ridiculous.


Quote:

but by his own testimony unable to do the work.
Now you're just lying.


Quote:

Let me refresh yours: 3 + 2 = 5. You claim 3 + 2, but say 5 is a lie.
I never claimed Giuliani had 3, that was you. Giuliani had zero laptops, but he did have a copy of the hard drive from the only one left at the computer store.

MinnesotaBrant 29th October 2020 08:20 PM

which had encryption which was broken by who. Rudy claimed that hunters icloud account was hacked and that however most of the data on the drive was still encrypted. Thats probably why the hard drive cost 5 million.

Regnad Kcin 29th October 2020 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13273318)
Hey I got a question. Is there any contemporary information about a Hunter Biden hard drive/laptop in 2019? Or are we only hearing this after Giuliani and Wang came forward?

I should hope so.

Norman Alexander 29th October 2020 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by This is The End (Post 13274515)

Would have been better if you had added some of the explanation rather than just a link.

Quote:

Tucker Carlson, who has spent the past two weeks obsessing on the Hunter Biden emails, now says it's time to leave Hunter alone:

"The point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he’s already down is not something we want to be involved in."
Gee, waddaniceguy!:rolleyes:

The Great Zaganza 29th October 2020 08:37 PM

Tucker knows Trump is going down.

Bogative 29th October 2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wareyin (Post 13274496)
what with his demonstrable lack of Apple authorized skill set. See, a blind unauthorized repair guy is head and shoulders above the FBI computer guys.


If you would have paid attention, you would've heard John Paul tell the press interviewing him that he was employed by Apple as a Lead Genius before opening his own repair shop. So yeah, "demonstrated lack of Apple authorized skill set" is just silly.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.