International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MAGA brats mock Native American with "build the wall" chants (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334324)

Silly Green Monkey 21st January 2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12571924)
But those boys mocked him! OK, he's a cadaverous, racist, passive-aggressive liar and likely stolen valour to boot, but that's no reason to mock him.

Do you have anything to back up the accusation of faking his Vietnam service or is this ****-kicking of the finest Republican tradition?

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 12572249)
Do you have anything to back up the accusation of faking his Vietnam service or is this ****-kicking of the finest Republican tradition?

I covered it in detail in this thread already.

Long story short, he would have been 17 at the very oldest and would have to have cut his training short to have been a combat infantryman in the marines in Vietnam.

He claimed he was in the recon rangers, which is a song lyric but not a real thing.

Not skeptical regarding his claim, huh?

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 08:59 PM

Lots of police and protesters tomorrow at the school, all because some fraud of a race grifter whipped up the ignorant Resistance into a spittle soaked frenzy.

Man, the left is so ******* broken

crescent 21st January 2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572252)

Long story short, he would have been 17 at the very oldest and would have to have cut his training short to have been a combat infantryman in the marines in Vietnam.

He claimed he was in the recon rangers, which is a song lyric but not a real thing.

We have already pointed out that Marines were in Vietnam as late as 1975, when he would have been 21.

I don't know what his actual service record is - but neither do you.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crescent (Post 12572259)
We have already pointed out that Marines were in Vietnam as late as 1975, when he would have been 21.

I don't know what his actual service record is - but neither do you.

Combat infantrymen? Huh. Could be... could be...

Well, we can agree that he wasn’t in the recon rangers right?

smartcooky 21st January 2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572241)
So you're willing to treat these guys the same way you treat White nationalists? Because zero influence, hated by everybody, bottom rung of the ladder, etc., are all characteristics of White Nationalists too. Or would just ignoring them be giving "Nazis" a pass?

Nah, this Black Isrealite crowd are just scumbags with big mouths; all trash talk and no action.

Right Wing Terrorist and White Supremacists on the other hand are scumbags with big mouths, that actually have killed people in the name of their despicable beliefs.

1995 Oklahoma City, OK (Murrah Building Bombing)
2003 Salinas, CA (Torture, abduction and murder)
2006 Woodburn, OR (Murder committed by John Ditullio)
2008 Knoxville, TN (Knoxville Unitarian Universalist church shooting)
2009 North Palm Springs, CA (Murder of sex offender by white supremacists)
2009 Carmichael, CA (Murder committed by Charles Francis Gaskins)
2009 Washington, D.C. (Holocaust Museum Shooting)
2009 Wichita KS (Assassination of George Tiller)
2009 Brockton, MA (Murders of Raul and Brisenia Flores)
2009 Pittsburgh, PA (Shooting of Pittsburgh police officers)
2010 Wichita Falls, TX (Shooting at book store cafe perpetrated by Ross William Muehlberger)
2010 Carlisle, PA (Murder of Todd Getgen)
2010 Austin, TX (Suicide attack by airplane)
2011 OR, WA, CA (Tri-state killing spree by white supremacists David Pedersen and Holly Grigsby)
2011 Long County, GA (FEAR group attacks)
2011 Jackson, MI (Murder of James Craig Anderson)
2012 LA (Ambush attack against St. John the Baptist Parish police)
2012 Oak Creek, WI (Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting)
2013 Los Angeles, CA (Shooting attack on TSA officer at LAX)
2013 Jonesville, SC (Double murder committed by Jeremy Lee Moody and Christine Moody)
2014 Blooming Grove, PS (Attack on Pennsylvania State Police barracks)
2014 Las Vegas, NV (Ambush attack on Las Vegas police officers)
2014 Overland Park, KS (Community Center shooting)
2015 Lafayette, LA (Shooting at a showing of the film Trainwreck)
2015 Charleston, SC (Shooting attack on worshippers at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church)
2017 College Park, MD (University of Maryland stabbing attack)
2017 Charlottesville, VA (Car-ramming attack into counter-protestors at the white nationalist Unite the Right rally)
2017 Portland, OR (Train attack)
2017 New York City, NY (Stabbing of Timothy Caughman)
2018 Jeffersontown, KN (Kroger shooting)
2018 Pittsburgh, PA (Synagogue shooting)
2018 Orange County, CA (Murder of Blaze Bernstein)
2018 Kansas City, MO, (Murder of MeShon Cooper-Williams)

That's over 250 people murdered by your White-Right pals, and that is just a sampling.

Now, how about you put up your list of people murdered by the Black Israelites.

Put up your list or STFU!

Travis 21st January 2019 09:16 PM

So the Right Wing PR machine went into overtime to try and exonerate the Hitler Youth of Kentucky. The school even hired a far right public relations company to help them construct the laughable argument that they were really the victims!

So here we have this little toxic school with a documented history of producing rapists and bullies. Where the kids wear blackface to basketball games. Where the entire staff has not a single person of color.

But they were the victims.

Sure. Well I've watched all the videos and nothing I've seen vindicates them. Nothing I've seen has changed my mind.

Nice try. But no dice.

Elagabalus 21st January 2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12572263)
So the Right Wing PR machine went into overtime to try and exonerate the Hitler Youth of Kentucky. The school even hired a far right public relations company to help them construct the laughable argument that they were really the victims!

So here we have this little toxic school with a documented history of producing rapists and bullies. Where the kids wear blackface to basketball games. Where the entire staff has not a single person of color.

Sure. Well I've watched all the videos and nothing I've seen vindicates them. Nothing I've seen has changed my mind.

Nice try. But no dice.

Have you seen Chris_Halkides' link?

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/c...TJ8zAHv_uBPQms

AJM8125 21st January 2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 12572249)

Mr. Phillips can easily provide proof of his military service. People are already working on obtaining his records, should he decline to do so.

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 09:22 PM

You see, the MAGA teens only retaliated with racist rants in defense against racist rants that were being shouted at them. Therefore, it's okay..................

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12572263)

Nice try. But no dice.

Yeah, they were the victims, clearly. Everything the race grifter said is proven false by the videos. All lies. No building of the wall chants, no being surrounded, nothing.

Not surprised that you are defaming the school based on lies though. They are just kids after all....

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572268)
You see, the MAGA teens only retaliated with racist rants in defense against racist rants that were being shouted at them. Therefore, it's okay..................

False, no racist chants whatsoever, typical lies originally supplied by the race grifter.

The racist rants were from the Black Hebrew hate group, as already proven.

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12572266)
Have you seen Chris_Halkides' link?

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/c...TJ8zAHv_uBPQms

I just did. I can't see any justification for the racist way that the MAGA kids acted. Hooting and hollering like apes at the black people? Really?! Making fun of the Native Americans?

Yes, the Black Isrealites were saying toxic things, but the racist response to them isn't right.

varwoche 21st January 2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572252)

Post number please? What with hope springing eternal, here's hoping that your coverage doesn't consist of unsupported assertions.

Quote:

According to wiki, he was born in 1954. Intense combat was happening in 1972, age 18. There were 68 US military fatalities in 1973, age 19. There were 62 fatalities in 1975, age 21. link

Quote:

Skeptical is one thing. Making stuff up another.

Like crescent said, I don't know what his actual service record is - but neither do you.

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12572278)
Like crescent said, I don't know what his actual service record is - but neither do you.

But if he isn't a real veteran, it's okay to be racist towards him, AMIRIGHT TBD?

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12572278)
Post number please? What with hope springing eternal, here's hoping that your coverage doesn't consist of unsupported assertions.

According to wiki, he was born in 1954. Intense combat was happening in 1972, age 18. There were 68 US military fatalities in 1973, age 19. There were 62 fatalities in 1975, age 21. link

Skeptical is one thing. Making stuff up another.

when did the last Marine combat brigade leave again?

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572280)
But if he isn't a real veteran, it's okay to be racist towards him, AMIRIGHT TBD?

They were not racist to him, the actual people being racist to him were the Black Hebrews, stop repeating lies from a race grifter

Elagabalus 21st January 2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJM8125 (Post 12572267)
Mr. Phillips can easily provide proof of his military service. People are already working on obtaining his records, should he decline to do so.

So they're doxxing him? Cool.

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572283)
They were not racist to him, the actual people being racist to him were the Black Hebrews, stop repeating lies from a race grifter

I watched the unedited video. They were being racist towards him.

Bogative 21st January 2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572286)

Timestamp?

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572286)

You mean where they called him a demon.... oh wait, they was the Black Hebrews...

Oh wait, when they said that they should go back to Europe... oh wait, that was his gaggle of supporters after he walked up and confronted the kids.

Maybe it was the 15 year old girl wearing a Trump hat... oh wait, that was him terrifying her.

Well, I guess we are just going to have to go right ahead and take your word for it, just like we will take his word that he was combat marine infantryman in Vietnam as part of recon rangers ...

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 10:05 PM

So having watched the video, you now know that the claim that the kids approached him and surrounded him was a lie; that the claim they said build the wall, as a lie; that the claim that the boys were beasts and the Black Hebrew hate group were their prey, also a lie.

However, the Black Hebrews called the Phillips group “$5 Indians” and “rented Natives”

But they were the "prey"

crescent 21st January 2019 10:07 PM

Vietnam veteran

Quote:

According to the US Department of Labor, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (VEVRAA) states, "A Vietnam era veteran is a person who

served on active duty anywhere in the world for a period of more than 180 days, any part of which occurred between August 5, 1964 and May 7, 1975, and was discharged or released with other than a dishonorable discharge.
was discharged or released from active duty for a service connected disability if any part of such active duty was performed between August 5, 1964 and May 7, 1975.

In 2004, the US Census Bureau reported there were 8.2 million Vietnam era veterans who were living in the U.S.,[needs update] 2.59 million of them being reported to have actually served "in country."
I used to work for a man who was a Vietnam Veteran, but never set foot "In Country". He served on an aircraft carrier. There were a lot of ways to be considered a Veteran of that war.

Bogative 21st January 2019 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572302)
However, the Black Hebrews called the Phillips group “$5 Indians” and “rented Natives”

Don't forget "uncle tomahawk."

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12572291)
Timestamp?

1 hour and 12 minute 'ish

Bogative 21st January 2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572307)
1 hour and 12 minute 'ish

I have watched that part of the video least four times and I don't recall hearing anything racist that was said. Can you be more specific and provide a quote?

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12572310)
I have watched that part of the video least four times and I don't recall hearing anything racist that was said. Can you be more specific and provide a quote?

The tomahawk chants in response to the Native American drumming would be the racist response.

BobTheCoward 21st January 2019 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crescent (Post 12572303)
Vietnam veteran

I used to work for a man who was a Vietnam Veteran, but never set foot "In Country". He served on an aircraft carrier. There were a lot of ways to be considered a Veteran of that war.

I was in the Navy between 2002 and 08. I would never call myself an enduring freedom vet. Or whatever they call what they gave everyone defense service medals for.

ETA: I wouldn't even call myself a veteran. They wasted six years of my time and I wasted six years of theirs.

Bogative 21st January 2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572311)
The tomahawk chants in response to the Native American drumming would be the racist response.

Nope, it is proof they were doing the tomahawk chop and chanting. You do not know their motivations for doing it, you're just assuming it was racist.

I saw tens of thousands of people doing the tomahawk chop and chant on television last night during the Chiefs game, was that racism also?

BobTheCoward 21st January 2019 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12572324)
Nope, it is proof they were doing the tomahawk chop and chanting. You do not know their motivations for doing it, you're just assuming it was racist.

I saw tens of thousands of people doing the tomahawk chop and chant on television last night during the Chiefs game, was that racism also?

Yes

zooterkin 21st January 2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572281)
when did the last Marine combat brigade leave again?

What did he actually say?

Bogative 21st January 2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward (Post 12572325)
Yes

Interesting. Can you tell me who the racism was directed at?

BobTheCoward 21st January 2019 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12572336)

I have no interest in debating you on this as I have no interest in convincing you to my side. You asked if it was racism, I said yes. That is all you need.

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12572324)

The tomahawk chop, chanting and the whooping are racist reactions to the Native Americans. You can choose to deny it, but that's all you are doing, denying the truth. Their behavior is as bad as wearing blackface.

And yes, the tomahawk chop and chant at the Chiefs game is racist.

Cabbage 21st January 2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Racism doesn't have to be directed at someone to be racism.

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

Native Americans. Try and keep up, will you?

Bogative 21st January 2019 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward (Post 12572338)
I have no interest in debating you on this as I have no interest in convincing you to my side. You asked if it was racism, I said yes. That is all you need.

Yeah, I will need more than you jumping to conclusions based on zero evidence and only your presumptions, thanks for not trying to convince me because I'm not interested.

Several major media news outlets tried to convince me there was a group of racist teenagers harassing a native American over the weekend based on the color of their skin and the hats they were wearing. Didn't work then, won't work now.

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12572349)
Yeah, I will need more than you jumping to conclusions based on zero evidence and only your presumptions, thanks for not trying to convince me because I'm not interested.

Several major media news outlets tried to convince me there was a group of racist teenagers harassing a native American over the weekend based on the color of their skin and the hats they were wearing. Didn't work then, won't work now.

Racists often have a hard time seeing blatant racism when it happens, not that I'm implying that you are racist.

Bogative 21st January 2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572348)
Native Americans. Try and keep up, will you?

Strange that, I didn't notice any native-Americans on the football team the fans were chanting at. How do you explain that?

thaiboxerken 21st January 2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12572353)
Strange that, I didn't notice any native-Americans on the football team the fans were chanting at. How do you explain that?

I don't see many black people at Klan rallies, but I think Klanners do racist things at them.