International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Ron DeSantis (R) - Country Hungry for New Blood (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353337)

Caroline13 6th August 2021 04:02 PM

Ron DeSantis (R) - Country Hungry for New Blood

like we had with Obama...gotta get rid of the Old Blood.

Ronald Dion DeSantis (born September 14, 1978) is an American politician and attorney serving as the 46th governor of Florida since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he represented Florida's 6th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2013 to 2018.

After graduating from Yale University and Harvard Law School, DeSantis served as an officer and attorney in the United States Navy's Judge Advocate General's Corps. He was elected to the House of Representatives in 2012. DeSantis was a candidate in Florida's 2016 U.S. Senate election, but he withdrew when incumbent senator Marco Rubio announced that he would seek reelection. He then opted to run for reelection to his U.S. House seat. During his tenure in Congress, he became a staunch ally of President Donald Trump. DeSantis made frequent criticisms of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

On August 28, 2018, DeSantis won the Republican primary for the gubernatorial election. He was officially certified as the winner of the general election on November 20, 2018, after a machine recount, defeating the Democratic nominee, Tallahassee mayor Andrew Gillum. At 42, he is the youngest governor in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

Myriad 6th August 2021 04:06 PM

He's a vampire? That would explain a lot.

Craig4 6th August 2021 04:07 PM

And he's dumb as a ******* post.

slyjoe 6th August 2021 04:10 PM

Caroline13, could you tell us why DeSantis issued a no mask mandate order?
Thanks.

Caroline13 6th August 2021 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myriad (Post 13561854)
He's a vampire? That would explain a lot.

and look who is talking

slyjoe 6th August 2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561865)
and look who is talking

It was Myriad. Did I get it right? Now, about that no mask order.

Caroline13 6th August 2021 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13561861)
Caroline13, could you tell us why DeSantis issued a no mask mandate order?
Thanks.

He is smart and there is NO SCIENCE on these frigging masks...and I'll go call him now and ask him to reply here. OK?????

In an operating room, yes a mask.

slyjoe 6th August 2021 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561869)
He is smart and there is NO SCIENCE on these frigging masks...and I'll go call him now and ask him to reply here. OK?????

He is smart? How do you know? And no science on masks? Either ignorance or a lie. Add all the question marks you want. No, it's not OK.

Quote:

You do know an operating room is more clean than the public square or restaurant, right? Did you ever wonder why all the doctors wear masks, but not the patient (when not intubated)?

acbytesla 6th August 2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

I wonder if people who make comments like this have studied.

Medicine?

Epidemiology?

Virology?

Any science at all?

DeathSantis is facing a huge COVID outbreak in Florida.

Does he care? Clearly not.

Resume 6th August 2021 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561848)
burble

DeSantis is a grifter ala Trump, and like ex-president ***** -his-pants, DeSantis' irresponsible COVID response is killing people. That you're supporting him tells us he is stubbornly ignorant like his supporters.

Resume 6th August 2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

He would never take your call; like Donnie Depends, he despises those who lick his boots.

Quote:

More evidence that you do not understand anything health related; you just pimp your MLM bull **** snake oil.

acbytesla 6th August 2021 05:02 PM

I have had it with the anti science morons.

Don't wear a mask.

Don't vaccinate.

Evolution is false.

I always knew many of my classmates weren't very bright, but I never thought so many were outright stupid.

kookbreaker 6th August 2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

This is utter nonsense. Grow up.

Caroline13 6th August 2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13561872)
He is smart? How do you know? And no science on masks? Either ignorance or a lie. Add all the question marks you want. No, it's not OK.

You do know an operating room is more clean than the public square or restaurant, right? Did you ever wonder why all the doctors wear masks, but not the patient (when not intubated)?

Operating rooms can have blood squirting all over the place and germs and sweat etc from the docs/nurses can drop into open bodies.

Have you ever thought about this?

Caroline13 6th August 2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acbytesla (Post 13561910)
I have had it with the anti science morons.

Don't wear a mask.

Don't vaccinate.

Evolution is false.

I always knew many of my classmates weren't very bright, but I never thought so many were outright stupid.

It's all coming to an end, you ALL NEED to hang out in other groups. Too brainwashed with all you listen to. Here and TV and probably other liberal forums.

Craig4 6th August 2021 05:21 PM

When I look at that DeSatis boy, I think about sex acts I wish his parents had engaged in that would not have resulted in his conception.

Resume 6th August 2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561919)

You clearly haven't.

Since I have you here Caroline, what do you think about (R) Govs like Kat Ivey who correctly noted that the unvaccinated are to blame for the latest COVID surge and Asa Hutchinson who had the balls to say he was wrong for supporting anti-mask legislation? What do you have to say about these repubs who recognize that a pandemic is no time to engage in pretend, nor time to espouse psuedo-science, anti-vax ignorance, anti-mask stubborness and just plain belligerence in the face of objective reality?

slyjoe 6th August 2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561919)
Operating rooms can have blood squirting all over the place and germs and sweat etc from the docs/nurses can drop into open bodies.

Of course I have thought about it - but evidently you have not. Just talking can cause issues, even if a doctor doesn't have an infection.

See, the whole concept is to protect others. You don't seem to want to do that.

Resume 6th August 2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561921)
It's all coming to an end . . .

Any day now.

Trust the plan.

Time will tell.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!!

Sure Bubba, sure.

Resume 6th August 2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Too brainwashed with all you listen to.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Says the person most manipulated by the media s(he) consumes.

Warp12 6th August 2021 05:29 PM

Well, like him or not, right now he seems to have a decent shot at ending up on the 2024 ticket.

Caroline13 6th August 2021 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13561923)
When I look at that DeSatis boy, I think about sex acts I wish his parents had engaged in that would not have resulted in his conception.

You are really CRUDE. Makes me wonder what your parents went thru ...

Resume 6th August 2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561934)
You are really CRUDE. Makes me wonder what your parents went thru ...

But correct.

Hey Caroline, De Santis' pandemic response is going so well Florida has only 22,000+ new COVID cases and 200 new deaths today!!

Well done Ronny D!

Gord_in_Toronto 6th August 2021 05:37 PM

Useful idiotWP

Meanwhile, back in reality:

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118

Quote:

Conclusion

Our review of the literature offers evidence in favor of widespread mask use as source control to reduce community transmission: Nonmedical masks use materials that obstruct particles of the necessary size; people are most infectious in the initial period postinfection, where it is common to have few or no symptoms (45, 46, 141); nonmedical masks have been effective in reducing transmission of respiratory viruses; and places and time periods where mask usage is required or widespread have shown substantially lower community transmission.

Caroline13 6th August 2021 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13561939)
But correct.

Hey Caroline, De Santis pandemic response is going so well Florida has only 22,000+ new COVID cases and 200 new deaths today!!

Well done Ronny D!

And the millions of OLD folks in FL all had jabs and probably all this is shedding and superspreaders. The old folks in FL are in god's waiting room, long before covid. And how many of the old folks are popping immune system Supports? Probably ZERO. Sitting around jabbed and muzzled. Yep this is the Truth.

The jabs are working, taking down all the old folks and compromised. The Libs plan.

Stacyhs 6th August 2021 05:44 PM

Guys....you can't fix stupid. Don't even try.

Resume 6th August 2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561944)
And the millions of OLD folks in FL all had jabs and probably all this is shedding and superspreaders.

No such thing.

Quote:

The old folks in FL are in god's waiting room, long before covid. And how many of the old folks are popping immune system Supports?
Ain't just old folks croaking; your media has gulled you well.
Quote:

Probably ZERO.
The exact amount of medical/health issues you understand, and facts you present.

Quote:

Sitting around jabbed and muzzled.
And protected from COVID. Unlike the idiot unvaccinated.

Quote:

Yep this is the Truth.
A concept that eludes you.

Quote:

The jabs are working
Yes they are, protecting those intelligent enough to get them, thinning the herd of those too pig-ignorant/stupid to not.

Quote:

taking down all the old folks and compromised.
Unfortunate for those unvaccinated folks.

Quote:

The Libs plan.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Deeply deluded.

kookbreaker 6th August 2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561944)
And the millions of OLD folks in FL all had jabs and probably all this is shedding and superspreaders. The old folks in FL are in god's waiting room, long before covid. And how many of the old folks are popping immune system Supports? Probably ZERO. Sitting around jabbed and muzzled. Yep this is the Truth.

Vaccine shedding is a anti-Vaxxer delusion. Grow up.

acbytesla 6th August 2021 05:54 PM

Quote:

It's all coming to an end, you ALL NEED to hang out in other groups. Too brainwashed with all you listen to. Here and TV and probably other liberal forums.

Don't you mean educated?

The entire modern society is built on science, not ignorance and wilfull stupidity.

2 and a half billion people from liberal countries and dictatorships have been vaccinated 99 percent of the COVID deaths occurring are among the unvaccinated. The virus doesn't care if you're a liberal or a conservative.

I'll take my chances with people who studied virology, epidemiology and medicine for a lifetime over individuals who haven't.

Caroline13 6th August 2021 05:56 PM

I have 3 friends who did the jabs, ages 94, 90, 89 and they could likely be in a bad way by now, BUT, they all take Grape Seed Extract and have good strong immune systems. And those folks in FL are NOT taking much in the way antioxidants, I'd Bet....so the jab is getting them weaker, not stronger.

Caroline13 6th August 2021 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acbytesla (Post 13561958)
Don't you mean educated?

The entire modern society is built on science, not ignorance and wilfull stupidity.

2 and a half billion people from liberal countries and dictatorships have been vaccinated 99 percent of the COVID deaths occurring are among the unvaccinated. The virus doesn't care if you're a liberal or a conservative.

I'll take my chances with people who studied virology, epidemiology and medicine for a lifetime over individuals who haven't.

And MOST all I hear have degrees up the yangyang, but are NOT fear mongers like the Dems have been. And they push Vit C, Vit D etc....when did Joe and Tony mention these????/ NEVER, NEVER, NEVER... It's jab mask jab mask jab mask...

Stacyhs 6th August 2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561961)
I have 3 friends who did the jabs, ages 94, 90, 89 and they could likely be in a bad way by now, BUT, they all take Grape Seed Extract and have good strong immune systems. And those folks in FL are NOT taking much in the way antioxidants, I'd Bet....so the jab is getting them weaker, not stronger.

Like I said, guys.....

MarkCorrigan 6th August 2021 06:01 PM

Well done, your trolling obvious nonsense has improved at least somewhat in that you are responding to at least some posts by others in ways that aren't just naked insults, but you've still got a long way to go before anyone could possibly take you seriously. C-.

Also DeSantis is an absolute moron. Just a total intellectually incapable braindead waste of oxygen. I find it amazing he can walk and chew gum at the same time. I don't even think he's crazy, I just think he's genuinely too stupid to understand why he's wrong about...well pretty much everything. Even Rand Paul has an IQ that's at least in the double digits. I think if DeSantis died the average intelligence of the human race would go up by an appreciable degree.

Stacyhs 6th August 2021 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561966)
And MOST all I hear have degrees up the yangyang, but are NOT fear mongers like the Dems have been. And they push Vit C, Vit D etc....when did Joe and Tony mention these????/ NEVER, NEVER, NEVER... It's jab mask jab mask jab mask...

Like I said, guys.....

Resume 6th August 2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 (Post 13561961)

Bull ****. You have lots of stories, stupid stories, but stories none-the-less.

Resume 6th August 2021 06:03 PM

Quote:

And MOST all I hear . . .

Yes, you hear stupid things; it's the media you consume.

Stacyhs 6th August 2021 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan (Post 13561969)
Well done, your trolling obvious nonsense has improved at least somewhat in that you are responding to at least some posts by others in ways that aren't just naked insults, but you've still got a long way to go before anyone could possibly take you seriously. C-.

Also DeSantis is an absolute moron. Just a total intellectually incapable braindead waste of oxygen. I find it amazing he can walk and chew gum at the same time. I don't even think he's crazy, I just think he's genuinely too stupid to understand why he's wrong about...well pretty much everything. Even Rand Paul has an IQ that's at least in the double digits. I think if DeSantis died the average intelligence of the human race would go up by an appreciable degree.

DeSantis is a Trump Wannabe. He appeals to the same idiots. YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.

Resume 6th August 2021 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caroline13 . . .
like we had with Obama...gotta get rid of the Old Blood.

What are you talking about? Obama served two full terms, unlike your guy Donnie Depends, who was kicked to the curb by 81 million U.S. voters in 2020. The only thing he had two of were impeachments.

Stacyhs 6th August 2021 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13561979)
What are you talking about? Obama served two full terms, unlike your guy Donnie Depends, who was kicked to the curb by 81 million U.S. voters in 2020. The only thing he had two of were impeachments.

And shock of all shocks! Obama was never impeached once because the Repubs couldn't find any thing to impeach him for. Well....there were the tan suit and Dijon mustard scandals!

acbytesla 6th August 2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Oh nonsense. Telling the truth isn't fear mongering. But this isn't about Democrats vs Republicans. It's about public health.

574 Americans died of COVID on Wednesday for a total of 616 thousand people. Almost 600,000 in the last year. That's more Americans that died from COVID than the number of people killed in a year of any war America has ever been in. It's more fatalities than in all American wars combined except the civil war.

Now you can pretend that this isn't a serious problem. The fact is the vaccine is saving lives and not getting the vaccine endangers lives.