International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread. (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347945)

Stacyhs 27th February 2022 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13743219)
MTG is playing the "I did not know about the group was White supremists" card agian.]No one is buying it, even some GOP commentators are hammering her for her stupidity here.

Not just her; Idiot Paul Gosar spoke via video link. How could they not now that Fuentes is a white supremacist?

Quote:

During Friday's event, Fuentes remarked: "Now they're going on about Russia and Vladimir Putin is Hitler—they say that's not a good thing." He and the audience then laughed loudly before he added, "I shouldn't have said that!"

Fuentes went on to lead the audience in chants in favor of Russian President Vladimir Putin. "Can we give a round of applause for Russia?" he asked the attendees who cheered for Russia's leader.
Liz Cheney:

Quote:

As Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rep Paul Gosar speak at this white supremacist, anti-Semitic, pro-Putin event, silence by Republican Party leaders is deafening and enabling.

All Americans should renounce this garbage and reject the Putin wing of the GOP now.
How upside down is the world when the daughter of Dick Cheney is the voice of reason and sanity in the GOP?

MRC_Hans 27th February 2022 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13743219)
MTG is playing the "I did not know about the group was White supremists" card agian.]No one is buying it, even some GOP commentators are hammering her for her stupidity here.

Either way she loses. Either she speaks at a white supremist event knowingly or she is dumb enough not to check out who she speaks with.

Hans

Norman Alexander 27th February 2022 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans (Post 13743263)
Either way she loses. Either she speaks at a white supremist event knowingly or she is dumb enough not to check out who she speaks with.

Hans

WE know that, and the Dems know that. But not her or her fellow Nazis.

Trebuchet 27th February 2022 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13743223)
Not just her; Idiot Paul Gosar spoke via video link. How could they not now that Fuentes is a white supremacist?



Liz Cheney:



How upside down is the world when the daughter of Dick Cheney is the voice of reason and sanity in the GOP?

And Mitt Romney on CNN this morning.

slyjoe 27th February 2022 11:28 AM

Romney's comment that got the headlines:

Quote:

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Sunday slammed a pair of House Republicans after they attended a conference hosted by a prominent white nationalist over the weekend.

"Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar, I don't know them," Romney said during an appearance on CNN. "I'm reminded of the old line from the 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' movie, where one character says, 'Morons, I have morons on my team.'"
https://news.yahoo.com/romney-greene...152225756.html

trustbutverify 27th February 2022 01:15 PM

Quote:

During Friday's event, Fuentes remarked: "Now they're going on about Russia and Vladimir Putin is Hitler—they say that's not a good thing." He and the audience then laughed loudly before he added, "I shouldn't have said that!"

Fuentes went on to lead the audience in chants in favor of Russian President Vladimir Putin. "Can we give a round of applause for Russia?" he asked the attendees who cheered for Russia's leader
Two GOP congresspeople just spoke at a pro-Hitler rally. That's not an exaggeration, and apparently, the Republican party is fine with it.

Stacyhs 27th February 2022 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13743516)
Romney's comment that got the headlines:

Quote:

Quote:
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Sunday slammed a pair of House Republicans after they attended a conference hosted by a prominent white nationalist over the weekend.

"Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar, I don't know them," Romney said during an appearance on CNN. "I'm reminded of the old line from the 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' movie, where one character says, 'Morons, I have morons on my team.'"
https://news.yahoo.com/romney-greene...152225756.html

He's not wrong. And good for him.

dudalb 27th February 2022 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13743642)
He's not wrong. And good for him.

I loved the Butch Cassidy quote.

dudalb 28th February 2022 01:11 AM

If you are wondering about Nick Fuentas,.the guy whose group MTG spoke at:

http://https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Fuentes

Whatta Guy.

SOme of the MTG cult is saying she went to speak to the audience, not support Fuentas organization, but that sort of ignores the question of who the hell would attend a White Supremists group?

EaglePuncher 28th February 2022 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13744084)
If you are wondering about Nick Fuentas,.the guy whose group MTG spoke at:

http://https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Fuentes

Whatta Guy.

SOme of the MTG cult is saying she went to speak to the audience, not support Fuentas organization, but that sort of ignores the question of who the hell would attend a White Supremists group?

Thanks for the link, but it is broken. (One http too much :))

slyjoe 28th February 2022 07:21 AM

Fixed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Fuentes

Pacal 28th February 2022 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13743219)
MTG is playing the "I did not know about the group was White supremists" card agian.]No one is buying it, even some GOP commentators are hammering her for her stupidity here.

I agree Ms. Greene is being stupid in that A) She attended and spoke at a Racist event and B) Thinks anyone will buy her very obvious lie.

Gord_in_Toronto 28th February 2022 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacal (Post 13744358)
I agree Ms. Greene is being stupid in that A) She attended and spoke at a Racist event and B) Thinks anyone will buy her very obvious lie.

The "I am an idiot" defence works for no one.

SuburbanTurkey 28th February 2022 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pacal (Post 13744358)
I agree Ms. Greene is being stupid in that A) She attended and spoke at a Racist event and B) Thinks anyone will buy her very obvious lie.

Like it matters. She spoke at the fashy AFPAC one night, "mainstream" CPAC the next. For all the protestations from conservatives like Romney, the boundary between mainstream conservatives and edgy white nationalists largely doesn't exist anymore.

dudalb 28th February 2022 04:22 PM

MTG taking fire from GOP House members today, including McCarthy who said he will have a "talk" with her.
How many freaking talks has McCarthy had with her? She is not going to quit her antics, and she seems to enjoy pissing off "establishment" Republicans.

Norman Alexander 28th February 2022 05:11 PM

Any publicity is good publicity.

Stacyhs 28th February 2022 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13744795)
MTG taking fire from GOP House members today, including McCarthy who said he will have a "talk" with her.
How many freaking talks has McCarthy had with her? She is not going to quit her antics, and she seems to enjoy pissing off "establishment" Republicans.

Yeah, that'll show her! :rolleyes:

trustbutverify 28th February 2022 05:52 PM

Don't these rinos understand- It's her party now. She's the insider.

Stacyhs 28th February 2022 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustbutverify (Post 13744887)
Don't these rinos understand- It's her party now. She's the insider.

Has Trump ever once criticized MTG or taken her to task for anything? No. Just the opposite. At CPAC yesterday: "A person who is very shy, doesn't like speaking her mind, but she does it anyway Marjorie Taylor Greene."

Shy? Doesn't like speaking her mind? Since when?

Horatius 28th February 2022 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans (Post 13743263)
Either way she loses. Either she speaks at a white supremist event knowingly or she is dumb enough not to check out who she speaks with.

Hans


But their check did clear!

Stacyhs 28th February 2022 06:14 PM

A lobotomy on MTG could only be an improvement.

dudalb 28th February 2022 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13744873)
Yeah, that'll show her! :rolleyes:

What next? Send her to her room without any dinner?

trustbutverify 28th February 2022 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13744908)
A lobotomy on MTG could only be an improvement.

You mean a second lobotomy? Medically impossible.

Mike! 28th February 2022 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13744908)
A lobotomy on MTG could only be an improvement.

There has to be a brain lobe to conduct an otomy on first. I have yet to see any evidence of an actual brain in there, or at least one as we know it.

Stacyhs 28th February 2022 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustbutverify (Post 13744931)
You mean a second lobotomy? Medically impossible.

Point taken. Forgive me.

pgwenthold 1st March 2022 07:56 AM

Is anyone else concerned about AOC trying to push America too far to the extreme left?

(just need to make sure we have the right (ha) spin on all this)

Captain_Swoop 1st March 2022 12:52 PM

JUST IN: Marjorie Taylor Greene apologizes for speaking at Marjorie Taylor Greene fundraiser, says she “didn’t know what her views are”

Stacyhs 1st March 2022 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13745752)
JUST IN: Marjorie Taylor Greene apologizes for speaking at Marjorie Taylor Greene fundraiser, says she “didn’t know what her views are”

And it's Biden's fault. She would have known what her views are if Trump was still POTUS.

dudalb 1st March 2022 09:57 PM

I wonder what MTG will do now that Borbrick just stole her thunder.

mgidm86 1st March 2022 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13746187)
I wonder what MTG will do now that Borbrick just stole her thunder.


Well there's this photo

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...union-1314969/

ETA: Sorry, turns out they're screaming "Build The Wall!!!", my mistake. I guess LOL. As if that's better. The article is about the comment though mainly.

Stacyhs 2nd March 2022 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13746187)
I wonder what MTG will do now that Borbrick just stole her thunder.

Even Lindsey Graham looked disgusted with the pair of them. Someone yelled "Shame" when Boebert unleashed her tasteless "13" remark. It turns out that the "build that wall' and the "13 dead" interruptions were 'carefully choreographed' according to The Independent which revealed that they had been given a copy of the speech beforehand. When they started chanting 'build that wall', GOP members' House Twitter account posted the same rhetoric at the same time.

Apparently, Colorado Barbie 'represents' a purple district that Trump took in 2016 but Biden won in 2020 and can vote either way. Hopefully, her antics will disgust enough of the people to vote her out in November.

Those two straight up take the title of Dumb and Dumber Prom Queens.

MarkCorrigan 2nd March 2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13746245)
Even Lindsey Graham looked disgusted with the pair of them. Someone yelled "Shame" when Boebert unleashed her tasteless "13" remark. It turns out that the "build that wall' and the "13 dead" interruptions were 'carefully choreographed' according to The Independent which revealed that they had been given a copy of the speech beforehand. When they started chanting 'build that wall', GOP members' House Twitter account posted the same rhetoric at the same time.

Apparently, Colorado Barbie 'represents' a purple district that Trump took in 2016 but Biden won in 2020 and can vote either way. Hopefully, her antics will disgust enough of the people to vote her out in November.

Those two straight up take the title of Dumb and Dumber Prom Queens.

When Lindsey Graham, noted political whore extraordinaire is disgusted with you, surely you know you've ****** up royally?

Stacyhs 2nd March 2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan (Post 13747110)
When Lindsey Graham, noted political whore extraordinaire is disgusted with you, surely you know you've ****** up royally?

Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together would so that eliminates those two imbeciles. Of course, Trump has endorsed her re-election, but then again, all that requires is being so far up his colon it constipates him. It's pretty sad that I can find no GOP condemnation of Colorado Barbie and EmptyG. Those two females, I can't call them ladies, disgust me.

Carlotta 2nd March 2022 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solitaire (Post 13741191)

Just waiting for some loon to follow her lead and attack emptyg for pretending to be a woman.

zorro99 3rd March 2022 05:53 AM

MTG’s endorsed candidate, Christian Collins, lost the Texas 8th district Republican primary badly.

newyorkguy 3rd March 2022 06:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
emptyg keeping it classy:
Quote:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene @RepMTG· Mar 1 10:00 PM
Joe Biden wants us to tackle “mental health.”
I agree.
We must start with the presidency. emptyg's Twitter account
In her State of the Union response Greene calls for a "Revival of faith."
Quote:

A faith that relies on our God to conquer the enemies that want to destroy our way of life.
Sounds like a real plan, Marj. :rolleyes:

emptyg's State of the Union address video

Trebuchet 3rd March 2022 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13747547)
emptyg keeping it classy:


In her State of the Union response Greene calls for a "Revival of faith."

Sounds like a real plan, Marj. :rolleyes:

emptyg's State of the Union address video

I'm a better Christian than she is, and I'm an atheist.

zooterkin 3rd March 2022 02:02 PM

Mod WarningDerail moved to AAH. This thread is not about the definition of trailer trash, nor, in particular, whether other members match it.
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:zooterkin

carlitos 3rd March 2022 02:26 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM28FSlV...jpg&name=small

Stacyhs 3rd March 2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 13748171)

The all-new 3 Stooges!

thaiboxerken 3rd March 2022 03:14 PM

Sadly, those three are representative of the GOP and are not the fringe.

Stacyhs 3rd March 2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 13748212)
Sadly, those three are representative of the GOP and are not the fringe.

Pretty much so. :mad:

Matthew Best 12th March 2022 01:24 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene Loses Her Entire Congressional Salary After Judge Rules For Pelosi On Mask Mandate

Rep. Greene complained to Alex Jones that she has lost her entire congressional salary due to her refusal to comply with the mask mandate on the House floor. Each violation of the mask mandate costs Greene $2,500.

EaglePuncher 12th March 2022 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Best (Post 13754921)
Marjorie Taylor Greene Loses Her Entire Congressional Salary After Judge Rules For Pelosi On Mask Mandate

Rep. Greene complained to Alex Jones that she has lost her entire congressional salary due to her refusal to comply with the mask mandate on the House floor. Each violation of the mask mandate costs Greene $2,500.

I have a feeling she'll be ok :D

mgidm86 12th March 2022 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Best (Post 13754921)
Marjorie Taylor Greene Loses Her Entire Congressional Salary After Judge Rules For Pelosi On Mask Mandate

Rep. Greene complained to Alex Jones that she has lost her entire congressional salary due to her refusal to comply with the mask mandate on the House floor. Each violation of the mask mandate costs Greene $2,500.


Warning!

Clicking this link will show you a gigantic super-close up of MTGs face.

Norman Alexander 12th March 2022 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EaglePuncher (Post 13754954)

What did she use to pay for the stock buy with? Her congressional salary? Ethics problem??

Oh, right. EmptyG. Ethics are not a problem for her.

Stacyhs 12th March 2022 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgidm86 (Post 13755232)
Warning!

Clicking this link will show you a gigantic super-close up of MTGs face.

Oh, sure....this came AFTER I clicked on the link. But you tried. That's important.

bruto 15th March 2022 07:47 AM

I can't take credit for this, I'm afraid, but I saw a little snippet about the fact that EmptyG has basically ended up working for a negative salary, and noting that it's a dramatic instance of "you get what you pay for."

Stacyhs 15th March 2022 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 13757318)
I can't take credit for this, I'm afraid, but I saw a little snippet about the fact that EmptyG has basically ended up working for a negative salary, and noting that it's a dramatic instance of "you get what you pay for."

She's racked up so may mask violations in the Capitol that her fines exceed her salary.

Stacyhs 15th March 2022 02:25 PM

I love Randy Rainbow:

Gurl, you're a Karen

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.