International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   9/11: How they Faked the Videos (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341275)

StillSleepy 8th February 2020 11:34 PM

Assuming none of them can fit in a time machine, probably not the 2019 or 2004 Rodan. Rodan? Rodans? Rodan.

Cosmic Yak 9th February 2020 01:39 AM

[TRUTHERMODE] You pseudoskeptic NWO shills can laugh all you like! The resistance is growing, and we've all got our swooshy leather coats and special clip-on sunglasses and everything!! Come the revolution, you'll be sorry!!! We'll put you all up against a wall and shoot you for saying this stuff!!!! That'll show all the sheeple how much better our world is, much better than the old Illuminati Satanist NWO regime, where you were free to say whatever you liked!!!!!
Wait.
That sounds wrong.
I need to think this through a bit more.
I'll be back.
[/TRUTHERMODE]

Leftus 9th February 2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12983321)

Whichever one fits the narrative, of course. But if the metric is people getting confused between the JAASM and a 767, I don't think it matters. It could be 10 times larger and it doesn't matter.

Jack by the hedge 9th February 2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12983321)

Ah, well, *that* one is small. The other ones are far away.

Mycroft 9th February 2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12983351)
[TRUTHERMODE] You pseudoskeptic NWO shills can laugh all you like! The resistance is growing, and we've all got our swooshy leather coats and special clip-on sunglasses and everything!! Come the revolution, you'll be sorry!!! We'll put you all up against a wall and shoot you for saying this stuff!!!! That'll show all the sheeple how much better our world is, much better than the old Illuminati Satanist NWO regime, where you were free to say whatever you liked!!!!!
Wait.
That sounds wrong.
I need to think this through a bit more.
I'll be back.

[/TRUTHERMODE]

You know the bolded part isn't truthermode. :)

smartcooky 10th February 2020 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 12983767)
Ah, well, *that* one is small. The other ones are far away.

Only applies to cows!

GlennB 10th February 2020 02:16 AM

I'm hugely confused ...

smartcooky 10th February 2020 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlennB (Post 12984320)
I'm hugely confused ...

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

GlennB 10th February 2020 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12984353)
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Funnily enough we Bs worked through the entire box set just a few weeks ago. "Tentacles of Doom" might be my fave :)

Cosmic Yak 11th February 2020 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mycroft (Post 12984200)
You know the bolded part isn't truthermode. :)

[TRUTHERMODE]
Damn, you're right! I've been spending far too much time among the sheeple.
As a fearless fighter for truth and justice, no pesky internal contradictions will ever be noted or corrected by me. Never! I will swish my swooshy leather coat at my critics, adjust my special clip-on sunglasses that keep falling off, and carry on as if nothing had happened.
You, however, will be summarily arrested and imprisoned without charge, once the Great Revolution for Peace, Freedom and Truth happens.
What? Yes, mum, I'm coming! [/TRUTHERMODE]

smartcooky 11th February 2020 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlennB (Post 12984360)
Funnily enough we Bs worked through the entire box set just a few weeks ago. "Tentacles of Doom" might be my fave :)

I think "Speed 3" has to be my favorite.

yankee451 11th February 2020 09:02 PM

Romper Room

Without enough nap time, and without supervision, the Skeptics begin drawing on the walls.

bruto 11th February 2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12986510)
Without enough nap time, and without supervision, the Skeptics begin drawing on the walls.

We're perfecting our hole drawing skills, just to keep you on your toes.

StillSleepy 11th February 2020 10:33 PM

Quote:

We're very bored.

Cosmic Yak 12th February 2020 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12977164)
Asserted without evidence.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe they could set up their own website, and then go on skeptics' forums? No, that's too crazy. No-one would think of doing that. :rolleyes:

Which nations do you claim are 'owned' by this group?

Been asked before, but where are these resources? Where are these armies and navies based?

Not quiet enough, apparently, as you seem to know all about them.
How do you know what you claim you know? Where did you get this information?

The 'sheeple factor' is an invention of conspiracy theorists. No such thing actually exists. Plenty of people have spoken out against oppressive regimes, and this is still going on today. Tibet, Iran and Hong Kong are some obvious examples.
That said, perhaps they are scared. Have you contacted any of them?

Apart from you, that is. And all the other truthers, whose theories you may reject, but who are still speaking out. How strange. It's almost as if that's yet another unfounded assertion.
Oh, wait- it is.

Please quote a qualified expert in this CGI technology, saying that what you are claiming was at least technically possible in 2001. Otherwise, this is yet another unsupported assertion.

Well, it seems that unqualified amateurs like you can differentiate missile damage from plane damage, so perhaps it's not so hard.

So they faked a method that was totally impossible, in order to construct a plausible scenario to cover their real actions.
Ridiculous.
Any luck with that explanation about the relative sizes of the missiles and the gaps, yet? Still waiting...

Quote:

Any time you feel like answering my questions, go right ahead. Until that time, you can't really complain when we amuse ourselves in your convenient absence.

Cosmic Yak 12th February 2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12979922)
You have already said that you don't believe those witnesses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12979925)
So what we have, in yankee451's scenario, is the Global Power Structure firing missiles from its own military, against another military it owns, to drum up justification, which it repeatedly didn't use, for invading a country it already controls. When this failed, they concocted a huge and elaborate plot to fake a terrorist attack, using missiles they couldn't possibly conceal, and a cover story that could never be plausible, to drum up public support that they didn't need, to try again to invade a country they already controlled.

yankee451: Do you really believe this is the world we live in?

Oh, and these too.
Off you go.

Jack by the hedge 12th February 2020 03:38 AM

Quote:

Thanks for checking in. There's always the nagging worry that the Global Power Structure might have droned your house.

Say, how many witness reports do you have of the missiles fired from the Woolworth building? How many missiles did they actually see? How many tens of thousands of people around there must have seen the missiles directly with their own eyes but never mention it because the Global Power Structure used their hypno ray on them?

Leftus 12th February 2020 08:07 AM

Quote:

Say the man blinding himself to the Mothra / Rodan theory. It's just as valid as yours. In fact, uses the same evidence.

I have noticed that most no-planers will avoid, or be angered by, these clues:
Evidence of dismantling (Hollow Towers)
Evidence of planted dust and missing windows
Evidence of Mothra and Rodan damage

Axxman300 12th February 2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

We'd take up knitting but nut-job conspiracy theorists buy up all the red, blue and black yarn for their "special" rooms.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0IykO...jOzm/giphy.gif

smartcooky 12th February 2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 12986711)
Thanks for checking in. There's always the nagging worry that the Global Power Structure might have droned your house.

Say, how many witness reports do you have of the missiles fired from the Woolworth building? How many missiles did they actually see? How many tens of thousands of people around there must have seen the missiles directly with their own eyes but never mention it because the Global Power Structure used their hypno ray on them?

"How many times have I got to tell you.. the right tool for the right job!?"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c19dv1z7k...yzer.png?raw=1

StillSleepy 12th February 2020 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12987637)
"How many times have I got to tell you.. the right tool for the right job!?"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c19dv1z7k...yzer.png?raw=1

I'm not sure why we keep forgetting about those.

smartcooky 12th February 2020 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillSleepy (Post 12987665)
I'm not sure why we keep forgetting about those.

I saw what you did there :thumbsup:

Jack by the hedge 13th February 2020 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12987677)
I saw what you did there [emoji106]

But you won't tell anyone, right? That's how this works.

Sherman Bay 13th February 2020 02:25 AM

yankee451, if you are one of the few in possession of the truth, how come you haven't been eliminated? Have you been subjected to visits by the Men In Black, the Black Helicopters, or someone from the Illuminati Goon Squad? If you are still alive, kicking, and posting, how is that possible? It's inconceivable!

Steve 13th February 2020 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherman Bay (Post 12987941)
yankee451, if you are one of the few in possession of the truth, how come you haven't been eliminated? Have you been subjected to visits by the Men In Black, the Black Helicopters, or someone from the Illuminati Goon Squad? If you are still alive, kicking, and posting, how is that possible? It's inconceivable!

No one can find him. He uses only the name yankee451 so that his real name remains hidden. That type of thing confuses government investigators.

beachnut 13th February 2020 05:00 PM

Quote:

He works for 'them'...

https://www.yankee451.com/

abaddon 13th February 2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachnut (Post 12988830)
He works for 'them'...

https://www.yankee451.com/

Yup. He thinks he has us all shaking in our boots. It really is that bad.

StillSleepy 13th February 2020 05:26 PM

All tremble before the might of his Fortress of Vanity Solitude!

To summarize his victory:

Brave Sir Yankee ran away.
Bravely ran away away.
When questions reared their ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Yes, brave Sir Yankee turned about
And gallantly he chickened out.
Swiftly taking to his feet,
He beat a very brave retreat.
Bravest of the brave, Sir Yankee!

Thy future protestations to the contrary shalt make this verse much sweeter.

Wowbagger 13th February 2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

At least we're not drawing small projectiles into holes clearly made by large ones.

Nor are we drawing up plans for how to fake videos using the sheer, massive bulk of TV news producers eager to comply with government demands for rehearsing the filming of disasters, in order to fake the evidence of small projectiles for live television. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because that's soo much less troublesome that using large projectiles. :boggled:

Cosmic Yak 14th February 2020 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 12988841)
Yup. He thinks he has us all shaking in our boots. It really is that bad.

I think we're supposed to be squirming, not shaking:

Quote:

Squirm, Skeptics, Squirm
By Steve De'ak on Saturday, January 18, 2020
I admit I am childishly amused by poking the finger of truth into the lying eyes of the so called “International Skeptics,” formerly known as JREF.

16,000 views and counting:
Hey, yankee451! How about you come back and answer the questions? Running away and proclaiming victory from a distance looks....vertebraically challenged.

The Common Potato 14th February 2020 04:10 AM

Quote:

Beaurocracracy.

Steve 14th February 2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

yankee451 has been MIA since Feb 5. I think they finally located him. Proof that he must have been right all along and had to be eliminated.

smartcooky 14th February 2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 12988271)
No one can find him. He uses only the name yankee451 so that his real name remains hidden. That type of thing confuses government investigators.

Bbbbut the "Global Power Structure"TM has unlimited power and resources. They can find anyone, anywhere, anytime in a heartbeat. If yankee451 knows "the twoof"TM they will get him... only, why is he still posting after posting "the twoof"TM for six weeks/50 pages/2400+ posts?

Mycroft 14th February 2020 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 12989535)
yankee451 has been MIA since Feb 5. I think they finally located him. Proof that he must have been right all along and had to be eliminated.

I guess he shouldn't have posted his real name on his website.

bknight 14th February 2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mycroft (Post 12989684)
I guess he shouldn't have posted his real name on his website.

At the floor monitors Stupid ***, Stupid ****.

BStrong 14th February 2020 01:01 PM

Without any real-world experience with the dynamics of human behavior and a knowledge base formed by video games, popular fiction and the Marvel Comic Universe the "truthers" fell back on their misunderstanding of existing technology, the fantasy of non-existent technology and the ever popular philosophy of assigning evil intent and actions to the invisible villain "them."

BStrong 14th February 2020 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12989665)
Bbbbut the "Global Power Structure"TM has unlimited power and resources. They can find anyone, anywhere, anytime in a heartbeat. If yankee451 knows "the twoof"TM they will get him... only, why is he still posting after posting "the twoof"TM for six weeks/50 pages/2400+ posts?

You're not in the loop.

If you refuse to fill out the census form they can't find you.

The work around on the fed.gov.org side will be to require every person in the U.S. to receive a flu vaccination shot before they can use the interwebs - that'll flush out the rebel rabble!

Elagabalus 14th February 2020 01:13 PM

I ended up over on let's roll (I know, I know), yankee451 has another 9/11: How they Faked the Videos thread. Another poster who doesn't believe the official story but nevertheless had the temerity to tell yankee451 that the Naudet footage was clearly shot without a tripod since the camera wiggles throughout. Yankee451's incredulous reply is hilarious.

bknight 14th February 2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12989738)
I ended up over on let's roll (I know, I know), yankee451 has another 9/11: How they Faked the Videos thread. Another poster who doesn't believe the official story but nevertheless had the temerity to tell yankee451 that the Naudet footage was clearly shot without a tripod since the camera wiggles throughout. Yankee451's incredulous reply is hilarious.

I hope you were wearing your tin foil hat. ;)

Dave Rogers 14th February 2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BStrong (Post 12989731)
You're not in the loop.

If you refuse to fill out the census form they can't find you.

Plus, when they come to kill you, all you have to do is shout "I refuse to contract with you for this service" and they have to go away again.

Dave