International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread. (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347945)

Norman Alexander 15th March 2022 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13757592)
I love Randy Rainbow:

Gurl, you're a Karen

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

SO gud! :D

dudalb 15th March 2022 03:29 PM

MTG has become so toxic that she has to go on Alex Jones; even Fox News does'nt want her.

dudalb 15th March 2022 04:22 PM

I am getting images of Kevin McCarthy praying that MTG or Bobert do not make a scene during the Ukraine's president speech tomorrow.

Trebuchet 15th March 2022 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13757603)
SO gud! :D

Randy mispronounced "twat" early in the video.

slyjoe 17th March 2022 04:49 PM

The stupidity is strong with this one. In a tweet responding to Bill Kristol:

Quote:

I tell you what pumpkin.

How about you suit up and report to your commander and chief yourself and tell him your reporting for duty.

You might want to train a little first, the only thing in shape on you and prepared for war is your little Twitter thumbs.
Not sure what the English language did to be attacked so brutally twice in one sentence.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-marjorie-...071417860.html

mgidm86 17th March 2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13759644)
The stupidity is strong with this one. In a tweet responding to Bill Kristol:



Not sure what the English language did to be attacked so brutally twice in one sentence.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-marjorie-...071417860.html


It crossed paths with a psycho bitch from Georgia.

Stacyhs 17th March 2022 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13759644)
The stupidity is strong with this one. In a tweet responding to Bill Kristol:

Quote:

Quote:
I tell you what pumpkin.

How about you suit up and report to your commander and chief yourself and tell him your reporting for duty.

You might want to train a little first, the only thing in shape on you and prepared for war is your little Twitter thumbs.
Not sure what the English language did to be attacked so brutally twice in one sentence.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-marjorie-...071417860.html

Twice?

"You might want to train a little first. The only thing in shape on you and prepared for war is your little Twitter thumbs."

Or

"You might want to train a little first; the only thing in shape on you and prepared for war is your little Twitter thumbs.

Norman Alexander 17th March 2022 07:28 PM

She's getting tetchy now.

Good.

slyjoe 18th March 2022 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13759750)
Twice?

"You might want to train a little first. The only thing in shape on you and prepared for war is your little Twitter thumbs."

Or

"You might want to train a little first; the only thing in shape on you and prepared for war is your little Twitter thumbs.

I was referring to the highlighted.

Quote:

How about you suit up and report to your commander and chief yourself and tell him your reporting for duty.
ETA: I guess highlighting doesn't follow when quoting someone? Huh.

Stacyhs 18th March 2022 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13759955)
I was referring to the highlighted.



ETA: I guess highlighting doesn't follow when quoting someone? Huh.

Yes, I realize that. :)

newyorkguy 18th March 2022 11:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene @RepMTG
Mar 16, 2022
I tell you what pumpkin.

How about you suit up and report to your commander and chief yourself and tell him your reporting for duty.

You might want to train a little first, the only thing in shape on you and prepared for war is your little Twitter thumbs.
For me the best reply-
Quote:

Isnít this your government account? The one you are supposed to use to inform your constituents about the work you do for them? The one you said would be professionally handled by staff? I guess you are so addicted to Twitter that you canít help yourself. Weak
It's hard to believe there are Americans who not only find this kind of behavior acceptable but vote for more. They think because someone like me doesn't like it that's all that matters. Nothing more important out there then angering people you don't like. And this is where we are. :(

Skeptic Ginger 18th March 2022 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13760167)
Yes, I realize that. :)

To be fair, people in this forum write 'your' instead of 'you're' all the time.

But commander and chief suggests a total lack of understanding what the meaning of the words in the title mean.

Tony 18th March 2022 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 13748171)

They remind me of howler monkeys. But dumber. 😂

Stacyhs 18th March 2022 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13760529)
To be fair, people in this forum write 'your' instead of 'you're' all the time.

But commander and chief suggests a total lack of understanding what the meaning of the words in the title mean.

It's a natural brain 'fart'; we all do it. We skip words because our fingers lag behind what our minds are thinking. I'll go back and read something before hitting the 'submit reply' button and find I've used 'their' for 'they're' (homonyms are the worst) or typed a word twice. But then again, a lot of people really don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and it's apparent when they make the same mistake repeatedly.

Skeptic Ginger 18th March 2022 11:12 PM

And speaking of stupid, Greene seems to think you don't need boosters for the polio vaccine (you need 4 doses) or the MMR (you need 2 doses).

smartcooky 19th March 2022 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13760595)
And speaking of stupid, Greene seems to think you don't need boosters for the polio vaccine (you need 4 doses) or the MMR (you need 2 doses).

Not to mention she is too stupid to understand that SARS-COV2 is a virus that mutates and changes like a lot of other viruses.... for example, influenza... for which you need a shot every year.

I don't think MGT ever feels humiliated or embarrassed over the stupid and moronic things she spouts, because one needs to have at least some level of self-awareness to feel embarrassment!

Craig4 19th March 2022 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger (Post 13760595)
And speaking of stupid, Greene seems to think you don't need boosters for the polio vaccine (you need 4 doses) or the MMR (you need 2 doses).

It would be a laugh riot if she died of a vaccine preventable disease. Talk about an object lesson for everyone else.

gnome 19th March 2022 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13760611)
It would be a laugh riot if she died of a vaccine preventable disease. Talk about an object lesson for everyone else.

In her case my gut says she is actually getting properly vaccinated and just not telling anyone. I have no evidence of this. It's just a guess.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stacyhs 19th March 2022 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnome (Post 13760820)
In her case my gut says she is actually getting properly vaccinated and just not telling anyone. I have no evidence of this. It's just a guess.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Are you suggesting an attention seeking politician would say one thing publicly and do the opposite privately? Where do you get such radical ideas?:p

Mike! 19th March 2022 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 13748171)

I think we can all see what that picture is just begging for a photoshop of...

And yes, I know it's already 'shopped, but it needs some, let's say, further enhancements. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Knowadda I mean? ;)

newyorkguy 19th March 2022 12:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 13760534)
They remind me of howler monkeys. But dumber. 😂

I can 'see' that. ;)

shemp 19th March 2022 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13760211)
For me the best reply-

Quote:

Isnít this your government account? The one you are supposed to use to inform your constituents about the work you do for them? The one you said would be professionally handled by staff? I guess you are so addicted to Twitter that you canít help yourself. Weak
She doesn't do any work for her constituents.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13760211)
It's hard to believe there are Americans who not only find this kind of behavior acceptable but vote for more. They think because someone like me doesn't like it that's all that matters. Nothing more important out there then angering people you don't like. And this is where we are. :(

They would be willing to burn the country to the ground and die in the process just for the pleasure of seeing the liberals die too.

dudalb 19th March 2022 03:33 PM

I suspect McCarthy is going to announce he will have another "talk" with Greens.
Prediction if the GOP gets the house, McCarthy will be an incredibly weak leader.

Stacyhs 19th March 2022 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13761141)
I suspect McCarthy is going to announce he will have another "talk" with Greens.
Prediction if the GOP gets the house, McCarthy will be an incredibly weak leader.

That's like predicting tornados will happen in OK in the spring or rain in Seattle in December.

bruto 19th March 2022 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13760982)
She doesn't do any work for her constituents.



They would be willing to burn the country to the ground and die in the process just for the pleasure of seeing the liberals die too.

It sounds familiar in the context of current events. I once heard a person explaining the Russian way of thinking with a joke that goes more or less like this: An angel comes down to a farmer and says "I'll grant you any wish you want, no matter how extravagant. The only hitch is that whatever I give you, I'll give double to your neighbor." The farmer replies, "OK, put one of my eyes out."

dudalb 20th March 2022 07:15 AM

MTG's "Surrender Dorothy" message to the Ukraine makes me wonder if she is not getting some rubles depositied in a offshore bank account.

Norman Alexander 20th March 2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13761577)
MTG's "Surrender Dorothy" message to the Ukraine makes me wonder if she is not getting some rubles depositied in a offshore bank account.

Her hero Donny is, so she would like some too. After all, there's all those anti-masking penalties to pay in Congress.

dudalb 21st March 2022 02:48 PM

SUndey MTG accused Biden of funding Nazis in Ukraine.
Gee, I thought Margie would think funding Nazis is a good idea.....

jimbob 21st March 2022 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13762759)
SUndey MTG accused Biden of funding Nazis in Ukraine.
Gee, I thought Margie would think funding Nazis is a good idea.....

In a different thread, I expressed similar surprise at the Gateway Pundit seeming do dislike Nazis.

But they are mostly fictional Nazis. I seem to recall they got under 2% of the vote.

Stacyhs 21st March 2022 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13762759)
SUndey MTG accused Biden of funding Nazis in Ukraine.
Gee, I thought Margie would think funding Nazis is a good idea.....

Biden's funding the gazpacho in Ukraine? That's cold. :eek:

slyjoe 21st March 2022 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13762875)
Biden's funding the gazpacho in Ukraine? That's cold. :eek:

Heh :)

TheGoldcountry 21st March 2022 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13762875)
Biden's funding the gazpacho in Ukraine? That's cold. :eek:

[rim shot]

gnome 21st March 2022 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13760588)
It's a natural brain 'fart'; we all do it. We skip words because our fingers lag behind what our minds are thinking. I'll go back and read something before hitting the 'submit reply' button and find I've used 'their' for 'they're' (homonyms are the worst) or typed a word twice. But then again, a lot of people really don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and it's apparent when they make the same mistake repeatedly.

It's a really good sign that reading is not their thing.

Ranb 22nd March 2022 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13760611)
It would be a laugh riot if she died of a vaccine preventable disease. Talk about an object lesson for everyone else.

Well, no. I recall back when Sarah Brady was diagnosed with cancer. Some people on gun forums were saying things like, "why doesn't die from cancer like everyone else?". That was also in poor taste.

Ranb

thaiboxerken 22nd March 2022 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbob (Post 13762788)
In a different thread, I expressed similar surprise at the Gateway Pundit seeming do dislike Nazis.

But they are mostly fictional Nazis. I seem to recall they got under 2% of the vote.

Right wingers do not like Nazis, but they do like Nazi ideology. They just don't want to be associated with the name "Nazi", otherwise, they really love Nazism.

gnome 22nd March 2022 09:48 PM

Just how some don't mind oppressive theocracy as long as it's the right god.

Stacyhs 23rd March 2022 01:14 PM

MTG continues to expose her stupidity:

"As a woman, I feel threatened because biological men are aggressively replacing women. All of my life, as an American women (sic), I've been equal in every place to men, but not anymore."

That 'women' is beyond stupid.

dudalb 23rd March 2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13764588)
MTG continues to expose her stupidity:

"As a woman, I feel threatened because biological men are aggressively replacing women. All of my life, as an American women (sic), I've been equal in every place to men, but not anymore."

That 'women' is beyond stupid.

To use an old Southern expression:

"The child just ain't right".

Stacyhs 23rd March 2022 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13764593)
To use an old Southern expression:

"The child just ain't right".

Bless her heart.

mgidm86 23rd March 2022 07:02 PM

...and cut off her head.

RecoveringYuppy 25th March 2022 10:37 AM

This been posted yet? Group of citizens suing to have MTG disqualified for violating the 14h amendment.

https://news.yahoo.com/lawsuit-georg...143403367.html

Stacyhs 25th March 2022 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecoveringYuppy (Post 13766138)
This been posted yet? Group of citizens suing to have MTG disqualified for violating the 14h amendment.

https://news.yahoo.com/lawsuit-georg...143403367.html

Love it, but I doubt it will go anywhere. I hope I'm wrong. If MTG is disqualified, it would mean several prominent GOP Congress members would be affected.

dudalb 26th March 2022 11:06 AM

I just rewatched "Evita" (and I still think Antonio Bandaras stole the film from Madonna) and there is one line that fits MTG perfectly:
'She did'nt say much but she said it loud".

Stacyhs 26th March 2022 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13766839)
I just rewatched "Evita" (and I still think Antonio Bandaras stole the film from Madonna) and there is one line that fits MTG perfectly:
'She did'nt say much but she said it loud".

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

newyorkguy 27th March 2022 03:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Marj going from dumb to dumber.
Quote:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene @RepMTG Catoosa county, Ga.

A friend sent me this. They pulled up to get gas today and the person before them had just driven off after only being able to afford a little more than 1 gallon of gas. This is how bad Bidenís skyrocketing inflation and high gas prices are hurting people. emptyg's congressional Twitter account
Below is a screen cap of the image emptyg is blathering about. A gas pump with $4.10 / 1.025 gals registered. Implying, someone went to the gas station with four bucks, figuring that would be enough for plenty gas. ??? Only then they found out! BIDEN!!!!

Best reply-
Quote:

First of all, you donít have any friends.
Second of all, presidents donít control gas prices
as you very well know.
;)

Stacyhs 27th March 2022 03:51 PM

Yeah, 'a friend' sent her that. Sure. :rolleyes: It's far more likely a right winger started the gas pump then stopped it, took a picture, then filled up the rest of his tank. Et voilŗ! A handy dandy tweet showing how awful life under Biden is. That tweet was then sent to MTG who swallows it faster than a two-bit hooker.

Trebuchet 27th March 2022 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13767884)
Marj going from dumb to dumber.

Below is a screen cap of the image emptyg is blathering about. A gas pump with $4.10 / 1.025 gals registered. Implying, someone went to the gas station with four bucks, figuring that would be enough for plenty gas. ??? Only then they found out! BIDEN!!!!

Best reply-
;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13767902)
Yeah, 'a friend' sent her that. Sure. :rolleyes: It's far more likely a right winger started the gas pump then stopped it, took a picture, then filled up the rest of his tank. Et voilŗ! A handy dandy tweet showing how awful life under Biden is. That tweet was then sent to MTG who swallows it faster than a two-bit hooker.

Most likely, somebody just needed to mow the lawn.

Remember when Gingrich guaranteed that if Obama was reelected in 2012 gas would be $10.00 a gallon? Neither does the Newt.
Anyhow, what's wrong with high oil prices? Big oil companies are going to make a killing and US production will go up.

Stacyhs 27th March 2022 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 13767909)
Most likely, somebody just needed to mow the lawn.

Totally plausible.

Quote:

Remember when Gingrich guaranteed that if Obama was reelected in 2012 gas would be $10.00 a gallon? Neither does the Newt.
Anyhow, what's wrong with high oil prices? Big oil companies are going to make a killing and US production will go up.
It could also spur more people to buy electric/hybrid cars. If I were in the market for a new car, that's what I'd buy. Since my husband and I don't drive very much anymore and only fill up about every couple months, the high prices don't affect us much. But they do severely affect truckers which affects the cost of goods and those who have to drive a lot for work, etc.

newyorkguy 27th March 2022 04:32 PM

Another on-point reply-
Quote:

Gee, think it might be the oil companies & not Biden?

Price as of 3/14/22 in USD/gallon
  • Hong Kong $10.90
  • Netherlands $9.21
  • Finland $9.20
  • Denmark $9.17
  • Germany$9.12
  • Italy $9.08
  • Sweden $9.04
  • Norway $8.83
  • Greece $8.74
  • Iceland $8.41
  • Israel $8.38
  • Singapore $8.28
  • France $8.23

Average price one gallon in U. S. 3/14/2022
$4.43


That's a problem: emptyg never knows what she's talking about.

eerok 27th March 2022 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13767933)
Average price one gallon in U. S. 3/14/2022
$4.43

Canada is higher than the US, but not as high as Europe.

European gas prices are brutal.

MTG is an idiot as usual.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.