International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Continuation The Trump Presidency: Part 25 (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346437)

Minoosh 10th September 2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith (Post 13219370)
Tucker is blaming Lindsay for convincing Donald it was a good idea to talk to Bob.

- - - - - - Could this sentence not also be about gossipy 3rd graders?

There are no 3rd graders named Donald anymore.

shemp 10th September 2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 13219439)
Trump supporters, believe that the lack of idiots gathering to hear politocs speak in person, like Biden never has more than the press present, indicates a lack of popular support, rather than people not being complete idiots.

That's all they care about, the numbers. If 10,000 show up for Trump and, say, 50 or so die of Covid, that's fine with them. If 200 show up for Biden under precautions, and none get sick or die, that's shows Biden is a failure.

Stacyhs 10th September 2020 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13219459)
There are no 3rd graders named Donald anymore.

I bet there will be a fresh crop of kindergartners named Donald starting next year in the Red states.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...aa332da773.jpg

Minoosh 10th September 2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13219175)

Is it just me, or does it sound like Trump stalwarts are lining up to say the quiet part out loud? They seem more candid lately.

Minoosh 10th September 2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219471)
I bet there will be a fresh crop of kindergartners named Donald starting next year in the Red states.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...aa332da773.jpg

Who is that model?

I was giving kids a reading evaluation a few years ago. One passage referred to a girl named "Sue." I had a kid read it as "SOO-ay" and ask, what is this word? (They were reading it phonetically according to Spanish pronunciation rules.)

Bob001 10th September 2020 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219438)
No, but there are a lot of repeat offenders. This guy at the Michigan rally is one. He's from San Diego:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...a9ea1778ec.jpg

And if you ever find yourself moved to dress like that, you can get your own suit for $79.99.
https://www.funidelia.com/off-the-wall-suit-30127.html

Steve 10th September 2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob001 (Post 13219540)
And if you ever find yourself moved to dress like that, you can get your own suit for $79.99.
https://www.funidelia.com/off-the-wall-suit-30127.html

Probably the same outfit that sells the cheap Christmas suits.

Stacyhs 10th September 2020 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob001 (Post 13219540)
And if you ever find yourself moved to dress like that, you can get your own suit for $79.99.
https://www.funidelia.com/off-the-wall-suit-30127.html

Only an idiot would dress like that. I rest my case.

Stacyhs 10th September 2020 04:30 PM

Jim Acosta is at the Michigan rally now and talked to a few of the attendees. One said he he isn't afraid of getting the virus because "the good Lord takes care of me. If I die, I die! We got to get this country moving!". Another said he doesn't believe the coronavirus is a problem at all and it won't affect him or his health at all. When Acosta pointed out that Trump told Woodward on the tape that the virus was deadly, that it's more dangerous than the seasonal flu the man said he still doesn't believe it's a problem but he believes the president.

Resume 10th September 2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219568)
Jim Acosta is at the Michigan rally now and talked to a few of the attendees. One said he he isn't afraid of getting the virus because "the good Lord takes care of me. If I die, I die! We got to get this country moving!". Another said he doesn't believe the coronavirus is a problem at all and it won't affect him or his health at all. When Acosta pointed out that Trump told Woodward on the tape that the virus was deadly, that it's more dangerous than the seasonal flu the man said he still doesn't believe it's a problem but he believes the president.

Get back in the basket.

Stacyhs 10th September 2020 04:44 PM

The Woodward tapes also have Trump admitting he "saved (Crown Prince Bin Salman's) ass" over the horrific murder of Jamal Khashoggi. One disgusting pig saves another disgusting pig.

slyjoe 10th September 2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219568)
Jim Acosta is at the Michigan rally now and talked to a few of the attendees. One said he he isn't afraid of getting the virus because "the good Lord takes care of me. If I die, I die! We got to get this country moving!". Another said he doesn't believe the coronavirus is a problem at all and it won't affect him or his health at all. When Acosta pointed out that Trump told Woodward on the tape that the virus was deadly, that it's more dangerous than the seasonal flu the man said he still doesn't believe it's a problem but he believes the president.

Well, bless his heart.

Stacyhs 10th September 2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13219594)
Well, bless his heart.

Whose heart? Acosta or the idiots he talked to?

angrysoba 10th September 2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shemp (Post 13219462)
That's all they care about, the numbers. If 10,000 show up for Trump and, say, 50 or so die of Covid, that's fine with them. If 200 show up for Biden under precautions, and none get sick or die, that's shows Biden is a failure.

Trump supporters: LOL! We win, Libtards, cos after our rally more of us died of Covid than even showed up to your rally! Losers!!!!1!

Horatius 10th September 2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13218658)
New Mexico will only be GREAT with President Trump. We will win!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxie (Post 13219431)
I'm a bit surprised Trump hasn't suggested changing that name yet. Perhaps he's saving it for his 2nd term?



The negotiations to get Chevron to pay for re-branding it as "New Texaco(tm)" have bogged down.

Horatius 10th September 2020 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13219482)
Who is that model?

I was giving kids a reading evaluation a few years ago. One passage referred to a girl named "Sue." I had a kid read it as "SOO-ay" and ask, what is this word? (They were reading it phonetically according to Spanish pronunciation rules.)



I hope you took the opportunity to introduce them to the most important cultural artifact associated with that name!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Modified 10th September 2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13219482)
Who is that model?

This is purely a guess, but her name is Betty and she definitely does not want to make out with you.

Captain_Swoop 10th September 2020 07:54 PM

Trump Tweets

On November 3rd, Michigan will decide whether we will quickly return to record prosperity—or whether we allow Sleepy Joe Biden to impose a $4 TRILLION DOLLAR TAX HIKE, ban American Energy, confiscate your guns, shutdown the economy, shutdown auto production, delay...

...the vaccine, destroy the suburbs, erase your borders, and indoctrinate your children with poisonous anti-American lies!

If Joe Biden is elected, far-left lunatics won’t just be running failed Dem Cities—they will be running the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Supreme Court. No city, town or suburb will be safe. On November 3rd, your vote will SAVE AMERICA!

Captain_Swoop 10th September 2020 07:55 PM

Trump Tweets

I have taken the toughest-ever action to stand up to China’s rampant theft of Michigan jobs. Sleepy Joe Biden has vowed to remove those Tariffs and allow China to resume its pillaging. Joe Biden’s Agenda is Made in China, my agenda is Made in the USA!

rdwight 10th September 2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219568)
Jim Acosta is at the Michigan rally now and talked to a few of the attendees. One said he he isn't afraid of getting the virus because "the good Lord takes care of me. If I die, I die! We got to get this country moving!". Another said he doesn't believe the coronavirus is a problem at all and it won't affect him or his health at all. When Acosta pointed out that Trump told Woodward on the tape that the virus was deadly, that it's more dangerous than the seasonal flu the man said he still doesn't believe it's a problem but he believes the president.

I saw a post here or elsewhere about how they feel that way. "It's alright, no need to be afraid of the virus, god will protect us." So why do you need your guns if god will protect you? "Crickets" Seems like a great question to just keep asking every time someone responds about god protecting them from the virus.

Lurch 10th September 2020 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219408)
And right now there are a bunch of idiots gathered in Michigan waiting to hear more lies from Dear Leader. They just can't seem to get enough.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...a99bbd6174.jpg

Well, many of these peeps watch pro wrestling, which is just another violent soap opera.

shemp 10th September 2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219559)
Only an idiot would dress like that. I rest my case.

I want!

quadraginta 10th September 2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13218197)
I recognize hyperbole, but I'm not fond of equating poor dental health with conservative political viewpoints.

Trump's "there goes the neighborhood" tweet might be too blunt even for some supporters.


Anyone who is still supporting Trump at this point will agree with him about it.

quadraginta 10th September 2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13219352)
Trump knows about Watergate I suppose and he still let Woodward tape him.


After all this you still don't get it?

Trump doesn't care what he says or what people think about him. He's shown plenty of times that he will cheerfully deny having said things that he's been recorded or even videotaped saying.

Truth and facts mean nothing to him. Only what he can get his cultists to believe at this moment. The past is past. Even the present is irrelevant.

Ladewig 10th September 2020 09:36 PM

Did the campaign staff really play Creedence Clearwater Revival’s “Fortunate Son” (A song about how poor people fight in wars that rich people start) as Trump exited AF1 in Michigan?

Lyrics include

“It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no“

and

“ Some folks are born made to wave the flag
Ooh, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the chief"
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, Lord
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no”

The Great Zaganza 10th September 2020 09:52 PM

Trump tells it like it is - to Bob Wooward.

The rest of the US is too immature to handle the truth.

gypsyjackson 10th September 2020 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219438)
No, but there are a lot of repeat offenders. This guy at the Michigan rally is one. He's from San Diego:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...a9ea1778ec.jpg

I don’t have any fondness for building walls, but that is a fun suit. I wouldn’t pair it with a brick tie, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob001 (Post 13219540)
And if you ever find yourself moved to dress like that, you can get your own suit for $79.99.
https://www.funidelia.com/off-the-wall-suit-30127.html

I think I would prefer it in cotton.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219559)
Only an idiot would dress like that. I rest my case.

Hey, steady on.

SezMe 10th September 2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13219573)
Get back in the basket.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

SezMe 10th September 2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13219715)
Trump Tweets

On November 3rd, Michigan will decide whether we will quickly return to record prosperity—or whether we allow Sleepy Joe Biden to impose a $4 TRILLION DOLLAR TAX HIKE, ban American Energy, confiscate your guns, shutdown the economy, shutdown auto production, delay...

...the vaccine, destroy the suburbs, erase your borders, and indoctrinate your children with poisonous anti-American lies!

If Joe Biden is elected, far-left lunatics won’t just be running failed Dem Cities—they will be running the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Supreme Court. No city, town or suburb will be safe. On November 3rd, your vote will SAVE AMERICA!

There's roughly 60 days to the election. What *else* can Trump come up with that tops this list of disasters.




No, wait. Don't answer that question.

Stacyhs 10th September 2020 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13219715)
Trump Tweets

On November 3rd, Michigan will decide whether we will quickly return to record prosperity—or whether we allow Sleepy Joe Biden to impose a $4 TRILLION DOLLAR TAX HIKE, ban American Energy, confiscate your guns, shutdown the economy, shutdown auto production, delay...

...the vaccine, destroy the suburbs, erase your borders, and indoctrinate your children with poisonous anti-American lies!

If Joe Biden is elected, far-left lunatics won’t just be running failed Dem Cities—they will be running the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, and the U.S. Supreme Court. No city, town or suburb will be safe. On November 3rd, your vote will SAVE AMERICA!

Now, who was it that was saying earlier that it's the liberals who are the fear mongers?

Stacyhs 10th September 2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyjackson (Post 13219827)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Only an idiot would dress like that. I rest my case.
Hey, steady on.

I stand by my post. And I bet Mexico didn't pay for it either.

Aridas 10th September 2020 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219849)
Now, who was it that was saying earlier that it's the liberals who are the fear mongers?

FFIW, Lupus looked more like he was engaging in whataboutism and trying to effectively deny that conservatives are far more driven by fear and anxiety than liberals, rather than say that only liberals are fearmongering. His general line of argument, after all, was one that only properly works if it's used to attack the claim that liberals aren't driven by fear at all, which would be nonsense anyways.

Firestone 10th September 2020 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219408)
And right now there are a bunch of idiots gathered in Michigan waiting to hear more lies from Dear Leader. They just can't seem to get enough.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...a99bbd6174.jpg

Kathy Gray (NYT correspondent) tweeted two pictures of these idiots, and ... was kicked out of the rally.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathy Gray
I’ve just been kicked out of the trump rally.

First for me: Trump campaign tracked me down from pics i tweeted and escorted me out.

https://twitter.com/michpoligal/stat...02299896729600

Let's never forget that Libruls are snowflakes, though.

Aridas 11th September 2020 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestone (Post 13219874)
Kathy Gray (NYT correspondent) tweeted two pictures of these idiots, and ... was kicked out of the rally.


Let's never forget that Libruls are snowflakes, though.

And that conservatives are the ardent defenders of free speech. So ardent that criticism of Trump has far too frequently been a firing offense.

Aridas 11th September 2020 01:41 AM

Anyways... news.

Russian Intelligence Hackers Are Back, Microsoft Warns, Aiming at Officials of Both Parties

China is also growing more adept at targeting campaign workers. But contrary to Trump administration warnings, Beijing is mostly aiming at Biden campaign officials.


Looks like it's rather likely that Trump's corruption has spread deeply enough to falsely create a narrative that China wants Biden to win. For that matter...

Quote:

The Microsoft assessment may have complicated that finding because it found that Chinese hackers focused their attacks on the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff members, along with a range of other prominent people in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

Notably, only one of the Chinese targets detected by Microsoft was affiliated with Mr. Trump, a former administration official whom Microsoft declined to name.
I'm just going to hazard a guess that it was a former administration official that has spoken out against Trump.

Stacyhs 11th September 2020 02:06 AM

Not that these rally attendees are idiots, but one, when asked why he wasn't wearing a mask answered, "Because I can't hear what they're saying," and another one said "Because there is no Covid. It's all a hoax." Mensa candidates there, yessiree!

Jim_MDP 11th September 2020 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13219958)
Not that these rally attendees are idiots, but one, when asked why he wasn't wearing a mask answered, "Because I can't hear what they're saying," ...

That's priceless. Right up there with Donald saying the mask made him look like the Lone Ranger.
[emoji53]

The Atheist 11th September 2020 03:00 AM

Who's more deluded, Trump, comparing himself to Churchill, or his supporters for listening to it?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b6b48507fea447

The Don 11th September 2020 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Atheist (Post 13219985)
Who's more deluded, Trump, comparing himself to Churchill, or his supporters for listening to it?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b6b48507fea447

Well the more the media repeat it, even if they try to debunk it, the more people are likely to believe it :(

Armitage72 11th September 2020 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13219715)
Trump Tweets

On November 3rd, Michigan will decide whether we will quickly return to record prosperity—or whether we allow Sleepy Joe Biden to impose a $4 TRILLION DOLLAR TAX HIKE, ban American Energy, confiscate your guns, shutdown the economy, shutdown auto production, delay...

...the vaccine, destroy the suburbs, erase your borders, and indoctrinate your children with poisonous anti-American lies!


Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.