International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Religion and Philosophy (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Continuation Signs of the End Times - Part Two (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313460)

halleyscomet 31st October 2016 12:34 PM

Signs of the End Times - Part Two

Mod Warning This is a continuation thread from here; as is usual the split point is arbitrary and participants are free to respond to points raised in the previous thread.

Having said that, may I take this opportunity to remind all participants to observe their MA. I have just sent some 20 posts to AAH for various breaches of rule 0 and rule 12.

Will you all ensure that you remain civil and polite, and you address and discuss the arguments, not the people making them.
Responding to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By:Agatha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11565384)
Luke wrote under the guidance of of Paul--Peter never contradicted what Jesus decreed--even if you think he did--who is the head of the Church?

While it's often claimed that Luke was written by a companion of Paul's who was an apostle that's more of a second century tradition than actual fact.

I suggest Lost Christianities: The Battles for Scripture and the Faiths We Never Knew to learn a bit about the history of the text Christians deem holy. Luke was most likely written a generation or two after the time of Christ.

Crossbow 31st October 2016 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11565396)
No I am stopping the violence---your questions can be answered in a simple deduction—I do not need to repeat what I posted.

Jesus said he existed before Abraham--John_8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Since you are immortal, did you know Jesus?

abaddon 31st October 2016 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11565396)
No I am stopping the violence---your questions can be answered in a simple deduction—I do not need to repeat what I posted.

Jesus said he existed before Abraham--John_8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

You agree that gunderscored is therefore irrelevant and has been usurped by jebus in the ultimate heavenly coup?

halleyscomet 31st October 2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zivan (Post 11565393)
Also, what Slowvehicle and halleyscomet said. :):thumbsup:

Thank you. I did what I could.

Is there a resource you can recommend as an alternative to Strong's?

Paul Bethke 31st October 2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zivan (Post 11565393)
Strong's is not very accurate. It originally took (most) all the words from the KJV then backtracked to "translate" them with the meaning that agreed with the KJV!

So, there are a lot of errors, such as claiming "almah" means "virgin" (among other meanings) which it does not mean "virgin".

Then, you used a web search to get the meaning for שלח and you pick and choose to say it means "put away" and then say that means "divorce". It more usually means "send away", which is shown by the verses you used which translated it as "sent", and do not mean "divorce".

Also, the word שלח used in Malachi 2:16 is the 3rd person, NOT 1st person, so it can NOT be translated as "I hate divorce".

In Deut 24:1, the actual word for "divorce" is used, which is כְּרִיתוּת.

And divorce is NOT an "act of violence". Divorce prevents violence.

Also, what Slowvehicle and halleyscomet said. :):thumbsup:

Yes divorce is an act of violence in that it a destroying of what YHVH constituted. And to remarry is adultery—this is what Jesus stated, and he was talking of divorce.

You see, Abraham sent Hagar away—he divorced her, it was a violent act. Abraham sent a mother and her child into the desert to die.

Deu 24:1 If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house,

So as Abraham he SENDS her from his house—so the English uses the word divorce.
Children suffer immensely—it is violence.
So it is like Amnon—love turns to hatred----

2Sa_13:1 In the course of time, Amnon son of David fell in love with Tamar, the beautiful sister of Absalom son of David.

After the sex act--2Sa_13:15 Then Amnon hated her with intense hatred. In fact, he hated her more than he had loved her. Amnon said to her, "Get up and get out!"

So Amnon married his half-sister then divorced her---"Get up and get out!"

In actual fact this was rape---violence---this was the sort of violence in the days of Noah.

Zivan 31st October 2016 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11565337)
I think the word he appears to be going for it עֶרְוָה. Did I do it justice in my amateur assessment?

Yes, you did very well!:thumbsup: :)

I do not think Paul even knows the word he was going for was עֶרְוָה, that would mean he has the ability to actually 'know' anything, which he clearly does not...........:rolleyes:

Paul Bethke 31st October 2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zivan (Post 11565447)

I do not think Paul even knows the word he was going for was עֶרְוָה, that would mean he has the ability to actually 'know' anything, which he clearly does not...........:rolleyes:

This one thing I am certain about, Malachi says that God originally made only one woman for one man, though He could have made many. It was a sin, therefore, against the original constitution of the race for a man to have more than one wife, and this is the argument that our Lord employed in Mat_19:4. The one man for the one woman is the secret of a happy home-life and of a godly seed.

halleyscomet 31st October 2016 01:13 PM

Quote:

Thank you very much. :)

Quote:

Nor do I think would he have ever looked it up.

We can see how he approaches the issue in post 3810. Notice how he takes his conclusion and interpretation and works backwards from there. He's not reading what the Bible says and building his interpretation upon that, but backtracking from the conclusion he wants to reach. The underlying Hebrew is not a source of revelation for him, but a tool to use sparingly when it can support his extant beliefs. He doesn't really care what the Bible says about divorce, only how he can use its words to support what he wants to believe. If he is divorced, as I suspect, he may be trying to find a way to turn his failure to move on to a new relationship into a virtue, much like the "Men Going Their Own Way" movement.

One interesting part about his post is that he's so blatant about backtracking. I've heard plenty of sermons over the years and most backtrackers at least have the competence to structure their statements so it looks like their preconceived conclusion was derived from scripture, instead of the other way around. Paul however lacks the subtlety and communication skill to realize this is even advisable, let alone do it. I think it's one of the reasons he has no followers.

halleyscomet 31st October 2016 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11565478)
This one thing I am certain about, Malachi says that God originally made only one woman for one man, though He could have made many. It was a sin, therefore, against the original constitution of the race for a man to have more than one wife, and this is the argument that our Lord employed in Mat_19:4. The one man for the one woman is the secret of a happy home-life and of a godly seed.

Neither Adam nor Eve are recorded as having remarried after the death of their partner. By the logic you're espousing it would be adultery for your wife to remarry after you die.

Taking the life of Adam and Eve as an absolute rule about what is and is not permissible would ban eyeglasses, IVF, crop rotation and anything else not explicitly permitted in later laws. If you're going to sincerely use Adam and Eve as proof that polygamy, polyandry and polyamory are all verboten by God, then log off your computer as Adam and Eve didn't have one of those either.

Besides, the two creation accounts differ on when God created a spouse for Adam. Did you ever hear of Lilith?

Crossbow 31st October 2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11565491)

Wow!

These immortals sure do have some odd sexual hang-ups.

halleyscomet 31st October 2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 11565517)
Wow!

These immortals sure do have some odd sexual hang-ups.

You'd think after all those centuries they'd go more along a Marquis de Sade route.

abaddon 31st October 2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11565491)

Really? Then who exactly was it that Cain married? And had children with? And built a city for to house them?

Slowvehicle 31st October 2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 11565535)
Really? Then who exactly was it that Cain married? And had children with? And built a city for to house them?

To say nothing of the days after ƴ ͤ fludde, when 8 people had enough babies to make the pyramids...100 years later.

abaddon 31st October 2016 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slowvehicle (Post 11565548)
To say nothing of the days after ƴ ͤ fludde, when 8 people had enough babies to make the pyramids...100 years later.

Of course. They were white caucasians. Naturally.

Or is it supernaturally? Hard to tell what is being claimed.

Oops. Anything being hard is not allowed. No need to lock up your chattel, slaves, property, daughters.

Slowvehicle 31st October 2016 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 11565566)
Of course. They were white caucasians. Naturally.

Or is it supernaturally? Hard to tell what is being claimed.

Oops. Anything being hard is not allowed. No need to lock up your chattel, slaves, property, daughters.

"...in mine father's house are the chattels of 1000 wills..."

abaddon 31st October 2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slowvehicle (Post 11565580)
"...in mine father's house are the chattels of 1000 wills..."

Are you adding grist to the will?

Crossbow 31st October 2016 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11565526)
You'd think after all those centuries they'd go more along a Marquis de Sade route.

Yeah really!

After all, it would not be much fun to be an immortal person unless such a person could have some fun once in a while.

;)

Slowvehicle 31st October 2016 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 11565585)
Are you adding grist to the will?

That's grist what they're expecting...

abaddon 31st October 2016 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slowvehicle (Post 11565603)
That's grist what they're expecting...

Alright, alright. This will be a pun fest until PB figures out there is a part two thread. Even though it is partout.

Zivan 31st October 2016 02:41 PM

Just testing to see if I can post.

Why is my name faded? What does that mean?

abaddon 31st October 2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zivan (Post 11565655)
Just testing to see if I can post.

Why is my name faded? What does that mean?

See my PM.

Nay_Sayer 31st October 2016 02:54 PM

Part 2: This time even more vague and vacuous

abaddon 31st October 2016 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer (Post 11565677)
Part 2: This time even more vague and vacuous

Sticking my neck out, PB will hide for a while again until the heat dies down.

halleyscomet 31st October 2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 11565594)
Yeah really!

After all, it would not be much fun to be an immortal person unless such a person could have some fun once in a while.

;)

Heck, being properly immortal would open up whole new realms of possibility.

Craig B 31st October 2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11565718)
Heck, being properly immortal would open up whole new realms of possibility.

What about being improperly immortal?

abaddon 31st October 2016 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig B (Post 11565721)

Sounds appealing, tell me more.

halleyscomet 31st October 2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 11565761)
Sounds appealing, tell me more.

I don't know. I've seen "Death Becomes Her" and might prefer mortality to being improperly immortal. Doing it by half measures seems dicey at best.

I'm also thinking of the tomb colonies in the game "Fallen London."

Slowvehicle 31st October 2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 11565611)
Alright, alright. This will be a pun fest until PB figures out there is a part two thread. Even though it is partout.

You mean a painfest...perdu, non?

Slowvehicle 31st October 2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig B (Post 11565721)

"...guess your new safeword..."

Craig4 31st October 2016 05:21 PM

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...8#post11564708

My point here is that your god is the inferior to Smith. Smith, for all his faults (and there were many) is not AS despicable as your god because Smith didn't murder children. So, if you're going to follow a delusion, it would be better to follow Smith than your god who murdered pretty much everyone.

Border Reiver 31st October 2016 05:36 PM

Paul now that we are in a new thread I have my two standard and as yet unanswered questions for you:

1. Why should I accept the existence of your deity to the exclusion of all others? Please provide your evidence; and
2. If Yahweh is against multiple marriage and sex outside of what we consider normal marriage (ie sex with slaves), why are several biblical characters who did just that considered to be righteous? (Ex. Abraham and Jacob)

Craig B 1st November 2016 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Border Reiver (Post 11565855)
If Yahweh is against multiple marriage and sex outside of what we consider normal marriage (ie sex with slaves), why are several biblical characters who did just that considered to be righteous? (Ex. Abraham and Jacob)

Here is another charming tale along these lines.
Genesis 38:13 It was told to Tamar, “Behold, your father-in-law is going up to Timnah to shear his sheep.” 14 So she removed her widow’s garments and covered herself with a veil, and wrapped herself, and sat in the gateway of Enaim, which is on the road to Timnah; for she saw that Shelah had grown up, and she had not been given to him as a wife. 15 When Judah saw her, he thought she was a harlot, for she had covered her face. 16 So he turned aside to her by the road, and said, “Here now, let me come in to you”; for he did not know that she was his daughter-in-law. And she said, “What will you give me, that you may come in to me?” 17 He said, therefore, “I will send you a young goat from the flock.” She said, moreover, “Will you give a pledge until you send it?” 18 He said, “What pledge shall I give you?” And she said, “Your seal and your cord, and your staff that is in your hand.” So he gave them to her and went in to her, and she conceived by him. 19 Then she arose and departed, and removed her veil and put on her widow’s garments ...

24 Now it was about three months later that Judah was informed, “Your daughter-in-law Tamar has played the harlot, and behold, she is also with child by harlotry.” Then Judah said, “Bring her out and let her be burned!” 25 It was while she was being brought out that she sent to her father-in-law, saying, “I am with child by the man to whom these things belong.” And she said, “Please examine and see, whose signet ring and cords and staff are these?” 26 Judah recognised them, and said, “She is more righteous than I, inasmuch as I did not give her to my son Shelah.” And he did not have relations with her again.

Paul Bethke 1st November 2016 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Border Reiver (Post 11565855)
Paul now that we are in a new thread I have my two standard and as yet unanswered questions for you:

1. Why should I accept the existence of your deity to the exclusion of all others? Please provide your evidence; and
2. If Yahweh is against multiple marriage and sex outside of what we consider normal marriage (ie sex with slaves), why are several biblical characters who did just that considered to be righteous? (Ex. Abraham and Jacob)

Good questions—at this point of history, my Deity as you call him, has yet to reveal himself as the only Creator, this has to be done by him showing his creative powers.
So presently he is displayed as just another god.

But because I have the evidence of his sovereignty, I proclaim his word in expectation of his revelation which I get from the Scriptures.

The righteousness of Abraham, was displayed in his readiness to offer Isaac up as a sacrifice with regards to the command of God.

His taking of Hagar as a wife was a mistake, having listened to his wife.
The traditions of that time were not in line with what God revealed through the laws that God gave to Moses—even in those laws Moses retained some of the traditions.

So what is understood, where there is no law, there is no sin—it was the laws that were given by God that determined the behaviour of Israel.

So Jacob was deceived, and what transpired was a marriage to another sister as well as the sisters’ slaves. The tradition was that a slave belonged to a person, so the children of the slave became the property of the owner.

But with Abraham, a subsequent law was introduced to curtail this practice—( Lev 18:9 "'Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere. )

As with Jacob, this law was subsequently promulgated—( Lev 18:18 "'Do not take your wife's sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.
)

So the laws exposed what the patriarchs did, did not entirely match up to what God intended, so God had to give laws to direct the behaviour of man.

So now Jesus comes and declares the perfect plan for marriage---but the Churches reject that decree and perpetuate the sin of adultery.

Many of the people that I confront on this issue of divorce are not aware of this decree, so the Churches have failed to carry out the mandate of Jesus. Yet it is so clearly stated.

So when the time comes for this practice to be ended, it will bring about a great degree of sorrow—but it is essential in order to curtail future adultery.

So the END times--will be the END of sin

Paul Bethke 1st November 2016 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 11565486)
Since you are immortal, did you know Jesus?

No, no Crossbow—the day I was born, I became immortal just like you---you may not live on this earth forever, but you will still live in another place forever.

Paul Bethke 1st November 2016 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 11565535)

Well that should be very evident, as Adam and Eve were the only two--he married his sister, who became his wife.

Craig B 1st November 2016 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11566215)
Well that should be very evident, as Adam and Eve were the only two--he married his sister, who became his wife.

And they had enough children to populate a city? These children never learned to recognise their father, it seems.
Genesis 4:13 And Cain said unto the Lord, My punishment is greater than I can bear. 14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. 15 And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
Who were these people who might find and kill Cain after he murdered his brother Abel? God said, evidently, if anyone kills Cain, I will take seven lives in return, to avenge him. So who were all these people?

ETA Moreover, a person who is a vagabond is not about to remain in one place long enough to marry his sister and have enough people as offspring to populate a city which he built himself. These are not the actions of a "vagabond".

The solution to the conundrums of Cain is evidently that the ancient sources contain two different versions of the Cain saga. In one he is a criminal vagabond. In the other he is a founder-patriarch.

A hint, to illustrate this. Compare the names of the descendants of Cain, and those of Seth. The list of names is more or less the same. The lists are duplicates: two versions of the same myth. There's lots of that sort of thing in the Bible, as in other myth cycles. It's not a literally true story, Paul. Far from it.

abaddon 1st November 2016 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11566215)

What sister? The bible doesn't mention any. And why is gunderscored happy with incest?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Border Reiver 1st November 2016 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11566210)
Good questions—at this point of history, my Deity as you call him, has yet to reveal himself as the only Creator, this has to be done by him showing his creative powers.

So presently he is displayed as just another god.

In other words, just another story.

Quote:

But because I have the evidence of his sovereignty, I proclaim his word in expectation of his revelation which I get from the Scriptures.
If you have evidence, share.

If not, you have no more authority to do anything or influence anyone than any other fanboy, or book reviewer.

Quote:

The righteousness of Abraham, was displayed in his readiness to offer Isaac up as a sacrifice with regards to the command of God.

The story to my view is that this story is the story not of a great and just God, but rather that of a sociopath seeing just how far he can push his victim.

Quote:

His taking of Hagar as a wife was a mistake, having listened to his wife.
The story is not presented as a cautionary tale though. No great moral lesson is taught.

Quote:

The traditions of that time were not in line with what God revealed through the laws that God gave to Moses—even in those laws Moses retained some of the traditions.
The laws of Yahweh changed? Odd that an allegedly immortal, omnipotent and omniscient being doesn't know his own mind right from the start and didn't clearly communicate this to his creation.

It is more likely that the so-called laws of Moses are a far later creation of a society, and given the authority of a legendary creator without regard to earlier myths and legends.

Quote:

So what is understood, where there is no law, there is no sin—it was the laws that were given by God that determined the behaviour of Israel.
If we accept your initial premise, then outside of Israel there is no sin. Yahweh being the tribal deity of Israel he only can give his laws to his own particular tribe or nation. It is possible for a tribal deity to extend their power or influence, but that is dependent on that tribe or nation doing so first - much like Jupiter Optimus Maximus did when Rome extended her authority over Judea.

Quote:

So Jacob was deceived, and what transpired was a marriage to another sister as well as the sisters’ slaves. The tradition was that a slave belonged to a person, so the children of the slave became the property of the owner.

And obviously, a piece of property has no more say in what happens to them.

Quote:

But with Abraham, a subsequent law was introduced to curtail this practice—( Lev 18:9 "'Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere. )

Obviously this doesn't curtail Abraham's use of Hagar.

Quote:

As with Jacob, this law was subsequently promulgated—( Lev 18:18 "'Do not take your wife's sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

)

So the laws exposed what the patriarchs did, did not entirely match up to what God intended, so God had to give laws to direct the behaviour of man.

But at no time is the conduct of the patriarchs with respect to their marriages ever called out. They are instead held up as examples of righteous persons whose conduct is worthy of emulation. Since Moses is supposed to have written these stories after he received the law, would it not have made sense to criticize the behaviours that Yahweh found objectionable, instead of hoping that people will infer that since the law book says something is wrong that parts of the conduct of this heretofore uncriticized hero are also wrong.

Quote:

So now Jesus comes and declares the perfect plan for marriage---but the Churches reject that decree and perpetuate the sin of adultery.

Yahweh is obviously ok with many different forms of marriage based on OT stories. Jesus is either saying, "Dad got it wrong here," or "Dad's changed his mind and this is no longer cool." Or he is defying Yahweh.

Quote:

Many of the people that I confront on this issue of divorce are not aware of this decree, so the Churches have failed to carry out the mandate of Jesus. Yet it is so clearly stated.

So are many of the commands of the Mizvot, but you choose to ignore them in favour of your own interpretations of Scripture

So is the decree for what to do with a false prophet.

Quote:

So when the time comes for this practice to be ended, it will bring about a great degree of sorrow—but it is essential in order to curtail future adultery.

So the END times--will be the END of sin

And you are looking forward to all those sinners being punished, aren't you?

halleyscomet 1st November 2016 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 11566243)
What sister? The bible doesn't mention any. And why is gunderscored happy with incest?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Creationists have tackled this problem. The general consensus appears to be that the incest prohibition didn't come about until fallen man had drifted far enough from the genetic perfection of Adam and Eve for incest to produce offspring with genetic disorders.

Debate rages on if this was the result of random mutation accumulation over time or God explicitly cursing fallen man for the sin of Eve. Both sides make compelling arguments, for creationists.

Some of the discussions I've heard but rarely seen in print got into some weird territory with speculation about if the incest prohibition would be lifted if genetic perfection could be restored. Creationists can get REALLY creepy and some seem to have a "thing" for thinking about ways they could bone their close relatives.

Paul Bethke 1st November 2016 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Border Reiver (Post 11566357)
In other words, just another story.

If you have evidence, share.

If not, you have no more authority to do anything or influence anyone than any other fanboy, or book reviewer.

The story to my view is that this story is the story not of a great and just God, but rather that of a sociopath seeing just how far he can push his victim.

The story is not presented as a cautionary tale though. No great moral lesson is taught.

The laws of Yahweh changed? Odd that an allegedly immortal, omnipotent and omniscient being doesn't know his own mind right from the start and didn't clearly communicate this to his creation.

It is more likely that the so-called laws of Moses are a far later creation of a society, and given the authority of a legendary creator without regard to earlier myths and legends.

If we accept your initial premise, then outside of Israel there is no sin. Yahweh being the tribal deity of Israel he only can give his laws to his own particular tribe or nation. It is possible for a tribal deity to extend their power or influence, but that is dependent on that tribe or nation doing so first - much like Jupiter Optimus Maximus did when Rome extended her authority over Judea.

And obviously, a piece of property has no more say in what happens to them.

Obviously this doesn't curtail Abraham's use of Hagar.

But at no time is the conduct of the patriarchs with respect to their marriages ever called out. They are instead held up as examples of righteous persons whose conduct is worthy of emulation. Since Moses is supposed to have written these stories after he received the law, would it not have made sense to criticize the behaviours that Yahweh found objectionable, instead of hoping that people will infer that since the law book says something is wrong that parts of the conduct of this heretofore uncriticized hero are also wrong.

Yahweh is obviously ok with many different forms of marriage based on OT stories. Jesus is either saying, "Dad got it wrong here," or "Dad's changed his mind and this is no longer cool." Or he is defying Yahweh.

So are many of the commands of the Mizvot, but you choose to ignore them in favour of your own interpretations of Scripture
So is the decree for what to do with a false prophet.
And you are looking forward to all those sinners being punished, aren't you?

You are probably not familiar with the Mitsvot—if you were you would clearly see that not all can be applied.
You should know what is done with false prophets those who blaspheme.
I am looking forward to sinners coming to repentance.
Jesus came to set straight that which the previous generation got wrong!