International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Bill Barr and his October Surprise (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346780)

Minoosh 16th October 2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260317)
The shop was in Delaware, gee I wonder why a Biden would ever want to TRAVEL to Delaware. I mean, they are so poor and never go anywhere.

In your opinion, why didn't the shop owner try to contact his customer?

The Great Zaganza 16th October 2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260314)

Why don't you give me an actual quote of an email that is supposed to say what you claim, plus a link to the source?
A google search result is not a citation.

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13260320)
You're not sure why I would say what?

"This has nothing to do with the election"

But now that I'm thinking of it, I really don't care lol, never mind.

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13260322)
In your opinion, why didn't the shop owner try to contact his customer?

Did he not? Citation?

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13260325)
Why don't you give me an actual quote of an email that is supposed to say what you claim, plus a link to the source?
A google search result is not a citation.

You can take your pick. There are plenty of articles to choose from.

"I'm not sure why you would say that, given the emails supposedly have Hunter saying "Pop" makes him give half the money to him in one, and 10 million in Chinese money is for "the big man" in another."

See that highlighted word? As far as I know, the actual emails haven't been released. Hence the use of the word SUPPOSEDLY. I never claimed anything as 100% "this is what it is." It's way too early for that. And I won't until I see the actual emails.

All I was doing is highlighting what the actual claims are. The people here aren't really interested in the actual claims though. I find the Chinese stuff more fascinating than the Ukraine stuff, and it hasn't even been mentioned here.

The Great Zaganza 16th October 2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260329)
You can take your pick. There are plenty of articles to choose from.

"I'm not sure why you would say that, given the emails supposedly have Hunter saying "Pop" makes him give half the money to him in one, and 10 million in Chinese money is for "the big man" in another."

See that highlighted word? As far as I know, that actual emails haven't been released. Hence the use of the word SUPPOSEDLY. I never claimed anything as 100% "this is what it is." It's way too early for that. And I won't until I see the actual emails.

All I was doing is highlighting what the actual claims are. The people here aren't really interested in the actual claims though. I find the Chinese stuff more fascinating that the Ukraine stuff, and it hasn't even been mentioned here.

Do you have an inkling how weak this is?

Minoosh 16th October 2020 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260327)
"This has nothing to do with the election"

But now that I'm thinking of it, I really don't care lol, never mind.

I'm curious, though. What is the link you are seeing to the Biden campaign?

Hlafordlaes 16th October 2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260328)
Did he not? Citation?

I'll give you a nice citation (not the one you were hoping for, though), as soon as the actual tape, not the InJustice Department redacted abstract, of the call with the president of Ukraine is released and transcribed. That's only one rope your Dear Leader can be strung up with; more to come as improperly classified records are released. Or we could debrief the silenced translators from Trump's several closed-door meetings with the nation's number one enemy. A veritable treasure trove that will be giving gifts for decades to come, and supplying many a budding historian with his/her Pulitzer material.

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13260335)
I'm curious, though. What is the link you are seeing to the Biden campaign?

Never made the claim any of this was linked to the Biden campaign.

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13260331)
Do you have an inkling how weak this is?

That the NYPost, Giuliani, and that crazy Chinese video that came out in Sept are making these claims without releasing the supposedly actual emails?

Or that I'm posting the actual claims being made?

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hlafordlaes (Post 13260336)
I'll give you a nice citation (not the one you were hoping for, though), as soon as the actual tape, not the InJustice Department redacted abstract, of the call with the president of Ukraine is released and transcribed. That's only one rope your Dear Leader can be strung up with; more to come as improperly classified records are released. Or we could debrief the silenced translators from Trump's several closed-door meetings with the nation's number one enemy. A veritable treasure trove that will be giving gifts for decades to come, and supplying many a budding historian with his/her Pulitzer material.

LOL:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.............

Elagabalus 16th October 2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260339)
That the NYPost, Giuliani, and that crazy Chinese video that came out in Sept are making these claims without releasing the supposedly actual emails?

Or that I'm posting the actual claims being made?

:dl:

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 13260344)
:dl:

:rolleyes:

People who laugh at nothing usually have mental issues.

Giordano 16th October 2020 11:25 PM

The Daily Mallís documentation of people having close encounters with reptilian Aliens are much better documented and confirmed. eg:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...occasions.html

at least specific individuals are named. With photos!

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giordano (Post 13260368)
The Daily Mallís documentation of people having close encounters with reptilian Aliens are much better documented and confirmed. eg:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...occasions.html

at least specific individuals are named. With photos!

Did they come back with an alien hard drive with pictures of the aliens smoking meth? It didn't say in your link.

timhau 16th October 2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260358)
:rolleyes:

People who laugh at nothing usually have mental issues.

I suppose it is an encouraging sign that you now recognize your posts as nothing.

TahiniBinShawarma 16th October 2020 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timhau (Post 13260375)
I suppose it is an encouraging sign that you now recognize your posts as nothing.

Cute, but no. Posting the actual claims being made is certainly not nothing. If people can't tell the difference between saying something is fact, and something is a claim, they shouldn't be on this board. Some people here are proving that.

Minoosh 17th October 2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260337)
Never made the claim any of this was linked to the Biden campaign.

You expressed surprise that I would ask how it was connected to the Biden campaign. I asked why that surprised you - at which point you stated you had not made a claim, evading the question. I'm a little envious of people practiced in the art of innuendo. I can never get the hang of it.

In the thick of the alleged email exchanges with China Biden was an ex-veep and presumably retired. I'm not sure he had any influence to peddle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260328)
Did he not? Citation?

Hard to tell; he refused to answer the question. Per delawareonline:

Meet the computer repairman at the center of New York Post's Hunter Biden laptop story
Quote:

When a customer doesn't return after 90 days, Mac Isaac says he typically will reach out to them by phone.

Asked if he called Hunter Biden, Mac Isaac said, "No comment."

“We have customers who abandon products all of the time," he said.
More evasion. I think he's a bit surprised that his story is being closely examined. Computer repair guy, big Trump fan, just happens to hit the motherlode which dovetails perfectly with his hero's own well-publicized smear campaign. Plus he has allegedly made *four* backups to the hard drive. I'd say that comes pretty close to tampering with evidence that is already hopelessly compromised from a chaotic chain-of-evidence scenario.

But one thing rang true: Once after a workout I hosed a MacBook when a single a drop of sweat landed on the trackpad. So, multiple dead laptops, I know how that is. Would diagnosing a shot track pad necessitate going through the hard-drive contents? I have no idea.

Stacyhs 17th October 2020 12:01 AM

So, let me get this straight.

HB is living in Calif. when he supposedly drops off this old computer in Delaware on the other side of the country.

TBS explains this by saying HB goes back to Delaware for some reason. Easily enough checked by flight records/credit card records/ witness accounts etc.

But then HB, for some unexplained reason, just leaves the computer at the store without ever picking it up. It was important enough to take to the store for repair, but not important enough to pick up. For reasons. Despite having damaging emails of his father who is running for President of the US and a sex/drug video of himself.

And if it is fabricated, we're supposed to believe it's China behind it, not Russia? When China has been quite clear they prefer Biden to win and Russia has been quite clear in both word and action that they prefer Trump to win. I don't think it would take Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.

The Great Zaganza 17th October 2020 12:08 AM

Do we know anything about the computer repair shop?
From the report it sounds more like a place to fence stolen electronics.

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13260384)
You expressed surprise that I would ask how it was connected to the Biden campaign. I asked why that surprised you - at which point you stated you had not made a claim, evading the question. I'm a little envious of people practiced in the art of innuendo. I can never get the hang of it.

Nope, didn't evade, it's your memory and comprehension problem, not mine.

"This has nothing to do with the election"

Is your original statement I responded to. Now you are switching it to "how is it connected to the Biden campaign."

Those are two different things. I evaded nothing. It has nothing to do with the Biden campaign, this all happened way before any Biden for President campaign.

If you think that supposed emails in the hand of the the former VP's son getting funny money from China and sharing it with his dad isn't going to sway some voters, keep kidding yourself on that is all I have to say.

I heard you same people blame Comey for exonerating Clinton a few days before the election for Trump's win 4 years ago. You think they aren't going to drip this Biden stuff? You think this has nothing to do with the election?

Or do you realize your snark about me "evading" was misplaced because you can't remember what you said?

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13260391)
Do we know anything about the computer repair shop?
From the report it sounds more like a place to fence stolen electronics.

We get it, you're mad. Trying to slander the owner of the shop isn't going to get you anywhere.

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13260386)
So, let me get this straight.

HB is living in Calif. when he supposedly drops off this old computer in Delaware on the other side of the country.

TBS explains this by saying HB goes back to Delaware for some reason. Easily enough checked by flight records/credit card records/ witness accounts etc.

But then HB, for some unexplained reason, just leaves the computer at the store without ever picking it up. It was important enough to take to the store for repair, but not important enough to pick up. For reasons. Despite having damaging emails of his father who is running for President of the US and a sex/drug video of himself.

And if it is fabricated, we're supposed to believe it's China behind it, not Russia? When China has been quite clear they prefer Biden to win and Russia has been quite clear in both word and action that they prefer Trump to win. I don't think it would take Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.

I find it funny when people ask why the guy we have pictures of who fell asleep with a meth pipe in his mouth never went and got his laptop.

Oh no, don't say "if" it's fabricated, you're supposed to be a good little soldier and say it definitely is fabricated........or hacked.

You clearly don't understand the China aspect of the theory.

What has Russia said about wanting Trump to win? You got a cite for that? I'd like to see it.

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13260386)
So, let me get this straight.

HB is living in Calif. when he supposedly drops off this old computer in Delaware on the other side of the country.

TBS explains this by saying HB goes back to Delaware for some reason. Easily enough checked by flight records/credit card records/ witness accounts etc.


Well they guy is FROM Delaware, and his dad lives in Delaware. So it's not "for some reason" it's for pretty good reasons. I could understand this line if the computer guy was in...........Waxahatchee. As it is, acting like it's so unreasonable for Hunter Biden to be in Delaware is kind of silly.

Stacyhs 17th October 2020 12:31 AM

How long do you think it would take the FBI to find out if Hunter B was in Delaware when the computer was left at the shop? I'd say just long enough to access his credit card records for around that time. Or telephone records.

ETA: I'm not saying it's unreasonable. I'm saying he could have gone back for some reason. You're assuming I think it's unreasonable.

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13260384)

Meet the computer repairman at the center of New York Post's Hunter Biden laptop storyMore evasion. I think he's a bit surprised that his story is being closely examined. Computer repair guy, big Trump fan, just happens to hit the motherlode which dovetails perfectly with his hero's own well-publicized smear campaign. Plus he has allegedly made *four* backups to the hard drive. I'd say that comes pretty close to tampering with evidence that is already hopelessly compromised from a chaotic chain-of-evidence scenario.

But one thing rang true: Once after a workout I hosed a MacBook when a single a drop of sweat landed on the trackpad. So, multiple dead laptops, I know how that is. Would diagnosing a shot track pad necessitate going through the hard-drive contents? I have no idea.

There is no chain of evidence issue. The FBI came and took the original hard drive. Making mirrors of a hard drive is in no way tampering.

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13260409)
How long do you think it would take the FBI to find out if Hunter B was in Delaware when the computer was left at the shop? I'd say just long enough to access his credit card records for around that time. Or telephone records.

ETA: I'm not saying it's unreasonable. I'm saying he could have gone back for some reason. You're assuming I think it's unreasonable.

I don't think it would take them 30 minutes to find out if Biden was in Delaware at the given time/date.

The Great Zaganza 17th October 2020 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260401)
We get it, you're mad. Trying to slander the owner of the shop isn't going to get you anywhere.

we get it - staying civil is hard.

llwyd 17th October 2020 12:44 AM

Well, friends can only do that much. At least Moscow is trying its best in difficult circumstances - and if all else fails there will be a nice dacha by the Black Sea in the ancient Russian province of Crimea.

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13260386)
And if it is fabricated, we're supposed to believe it's China behind it, not Russia? When China has been quite clear they prefer Biden to win and Russia has been quite clear in both word and action that they prefer Trump to win. I don't think it would take Sherlock Holmes to figure this one out.

China may want Biden to win because he possibly maybe took some funny Chinese money though his son?

Still waiting on your cite for "Russia has been quite clear in both word and action that they prefer Trump to win" especially the "word" part.

Elagabalus 17th October 2020 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260422)
China may want Biden to win because he possibly maybe took some funny Chinese money though his son?

Still waiting on your cite for "Russia has been quite clear in both word and action that they prefer Trump to win" especially the "word" part.

Uh-huh. Sure. Keep swinging at those pitches.

Stacyhs 17th October 2020 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260404)
I find it funny when people ask why the guy we have pictures of who fell asleep with a meth pipe in his mouth never went and got his laptop.

And I think it's funny that you assume he was high on meth or anything else when he dropped off the computer.

Quote:

Oh no, don't say "if" it's fabricated, you're supposed to be a good little soldier and say it definitely is fabricated........or hacked.
Why don't we just wait and see what the FBI has to say? You might not be such a wise ass then.

Quote:

You clearly don't understand the China aspect of the theory.
Why don't you mansplain it to little ole me then?

Quote:

What has Russia said about wanting Trump to win? You got a cite for that? I'd like to see it.
I don't think Vladimir has changed his mind. He hasn't said so:

Quote:

"Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?" a reporter asked at the joint press conference Putin and Trump held after their one-on-one meeting in Helsinki, Finland.

Speaking through a translator, Putin answered, "Yes I did. Yes I did. Because he talked about bringing the US-Russia relationship back to normal."

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 13260425)
Uh-huh. Sure. Keep swinging at those pitches.

Keep butting into people having a discussion when you obviously have nothing to add.

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13260426)
And I think it's funny that you assume he was high on meth or anything else when he dropped off the computer.



Why don't we just wait and see what the FBI has to say? You might not be such a wise ass then.



Why don't you mansplain it to little ole me then?



I don't think Vladimir has changed his mind. He hasn't said so:

1. Point to me saying he was high on meth when he brought his computer in.

2. Umm I already said this is way too early to evaluate if the emails are legit, let alone if it was Biden who dropped it off.

3. So you mean Russia hasn't said in words they want Trump 2020? You just made that up?

4. I posted the wacky China video if you are that interested. I'm sure you aren't.

Stacyhs 17th October 2020 01:06 AM

It's no secret that Russia is still intefering...well..to anyone but TBS, apparently:

Quote:

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Thursday that Russia has been "very active" in its efforts to influence US elections, with the primary goal being to "denigrate" Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray told lawmakers that Russia is primarily interfering through "malign foreign influence in an effort to hurt Biden's campaign" -- echoing the intelligence community's public assessment on Moscow's meddling efforts issued last month.

Wray's comments come as President Donald Trump and several other top administration officials have recently attempted to play up the theory that China is meddling to get Biden elected, while downplaying well-founded reports that Russia is trying to help Trump win again, like it did in 2016.
Quote:

Intelligence officials have said they have uncovered evidence that Russia is currently interfering in the election to hurt Biden's campaign. Separately, some evidence has already emerged about Moscow's efforts, including Facebook's announcement earlier this month that a troll group that was part of Russia's attempt to interfere in the 2016 election is trying to target Americans again.

But while the intelligence community has assessed that China and Iran prefer Trump to lose in November, officials have offered no indication, to date, that either country is acting on that preference in the same way as Russia, according to public statements issued by the intelligence community and sources familiar with the underlying evidence.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/polit...nce/index.html

TahiniBinShawarma 17th October 2020 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13260437)
It's no secret that Russia is still intefering...well..to anyone but TBS, apparently:




https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/polit...nce/index.html

Yes, Russia is the boogeyman, lol.

llwyd 17th October 2020 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13260437)
It's no secret that Russia is still intefering...well..to anyone but TBS, apparently:

Yes, of course they are. That 2016 effort was the best investment of roubles ever - the West has been shaken ja weakened from inside. The USA is divided and chaotic and has lost enormous amount of soft power and prestige. The Kremlin will do their very best to get their man re-elected and even with a loss there is the delicious prospect of challenges to the result and further undermining of democracy. Maybe even violent clashes on the streets. Russian dream come true.

Stacyhs 17th October 2020 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260434)
1. Point to me saying he was high on meth when he brought his computer in.

2. Umm I already said this is way too early to evaluate if the emails are legit, let alone if it was Biden who dropped it off.

3. So you mean Russia hasn't said in words they want Trump 2020? You just made that up?

4. I posted the wacky China video if you are that interested. I'm sure you aren't.

1. You implied it. And before you deny that, explain what other reason you
would have for saying it otherwise.

2. That wasn't the point of your snarky reply to me but nice try.

3. I didn't say it was in 2020. But Putin said it quite clearly on July 16, 2018.
Just a bit over two years ago. So no, I didn't make it up.

4. It was wacky. But I prefer you mansplain it to me. Do you
understand it? Or are you just repeating the Trump talking points like 'a
good little soldier'?

Stacyhs 17th October 2020 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260441)
Yes, Russia is the boogeyman, lol.

Ah. That tells me so much more than anything else you've written. And confirms what I already suspected from reading the Flynn thread. I won't be wasting my time with you any longer.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...aaa23348da.jpg

Squeegee Beckenheim 17th October 2020 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TahiniBinShawarma (Post 13260329)
The people here aren't really interested in the actual claims though..

Stands to reason, given that it's likely Russian disinformation, being propagated at a time when it's known the Russians are propagating disinformation about Biden, spread by someone dishonest with open connections to known Russian intelligence agents, who has previously disseminated Russian disinformation. Just last year the US intelligence agencies warned the White House that Giuliani was peddling Russian disinformation.

Who cares what the actual claims are? They're almost certainly ********. The provenance of the claims is much more interesting.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-20, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.