International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Continuation The Trump Presidency: Part 25 (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346437)

Stacyhs 19th September 2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob001 (Post 13229381)
In an extended riff, Colbert created fake Trump ads and presented them to a "focus group" of Trump supporters. The ads promoted, among other things, putting children to work in dangerous jobs because they can't get covid, and building human-size microwaves to kill the virus. The Trumpers ate it all up. Even if they had mild reservations, they were voting for Trump, and they never caught on to the gag.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/triump...efend-anything

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-7W5BCIFdg

These people just can't be saved.

Oh. My. God. Especially that guy in the shorts. And people told me to stop saying Trump supporters are stupid. Sorry. I'm going to keep saying it because they are.

Minoosh 19th September 2020 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle (Post 13229437)
These are not protestors, they are exuberant patriots.

The pepper spray and rubber bullets were only used on seditious thugs.

A lot of times, when someone says a video clearly demonstrates something, I can't tell what's happening from the video.

I didn't see how anyone was blocking anyone else, just a bunch of people chanting.

I'll try again.

Gulliver Foyle 19th September 2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13229354)
Supporters of the president physically prevent people from voting.
What would you call it in another country?

Brownshirting.

Captain_Swoop 19th September 2020 03:52 PM

Why do Trump supporters think harassing voters outside polling places is somehow going to make them LESS likely to vote?

Captain_Swoop 19th September 2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gulliver Foyle (Post 13229445)
Brownshirting.

At least the shirt tail!

Stacyhs 19th September 2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13229496)
Why do Trump supporters think harassing voters outside polling places is somehow going to make them LESS likely to vote?

That's a rhetorical question, isn't it?

newyorkguy 19th September 2020 04:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 13229440)
A lot of times, when someone says a video clearly demonstrates something, I can't tell what's happening from the video. I didn't see how anyone was blocking anyone else, just a bunch of people chanting. I'll try again.

First, there is more than one video. Below it is illustrated how they did in fact block the entrance to the voting area. The photo on the left (below) shows voters lining up and coming through the small park, exiting onto a driveway and then into the building. The photo on the right shows where the trump protesters massed to block voters. Directly in front of the small park at the point where voters exited to cross the driveway. The election officials reacted by moving the voting line inside.

It's terrible that trump supporters would even think of doing something like this. Hey lets go out and block people trying to vote!

SezMe 19th September 2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13228501)
Trump on what will happen if he loses the election
"On November 4th, the press will probably say, let's say something stupid happened, the press will say, 'I gotta admit, he did a damn good job!'"

Trump writing his own obituary? I'm OK with that as long as he does, in fact, GO AWAY.

newyorkguy 19th September 2020 04:37 PM

This episode is being reported on with a huge amount of restraint, probably an editorial decision based on the fear of copycats. But even the Fox news affiliate in DC seems appalled by it.
Quote:

First it was mail-in voting. Now some of President Trump's supporters are protesting in-person, early voting in Virginia. Filmmaker Anthony Tilghman shared video of the protest Saturday in Fairfax with FOX 5. Tilghman tells FOX 5 that the protesters first blocked the entrance to the polling site before officials forced them to move 40 feet away as required by law. Tilghman reported that election officials eventually moved voters waiting in line inside because of the protests.

President Trump has repeatedly attacked mail-in voting on the campaign trail, saying without credible evidence the practice is ripe for fraud. Fox News link

The video referenced can be viewed via the link to the Fox page. It shows protesters directly between the little park and the doorway to the voting center.

SezMe 19th September 2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13228647)
One would think a professional liar would have a better vocabulary or understanding of English

But he's not a professional liar. Profligate? Absolutely ... to a fault. But he's a sloppy, amateur liar. His lies are obvious, silly and repetitive. Any decent county supervisor is probably a better liar than the Orange Turd.

JoeMorgue 19th September 2020 04:58 PM

He's not a liar. "Liar" was a concept that existed back in the Facts world. We live in the Post-Facts world now, the entire concept of a "liar" makes no sense.

Steve 19th September 2020 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13229531)
This episode is being reported on with a huge amount of restraint, probably an editorial decision based on the fear of copycats. But even the Fox news affiliate in DC seems appalled by it.



The video referenced can be viewed via the link to the Fox page. It shows protesters directly between the little park and the doorway to the voting center.

America, America. Your concept of democracy is deeply flawed. A shining example of freedom to the world you are not.

SezMe 19th September 2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryokan (Post 13229039)
The American version of seperation of power has shown itself to be a huge failure.

I disagree. The concept is good but if the government is populated with people who are not of good will, who follow the strictures and traditiois of their government, then ANY form of government will fail. And that is what we in the USA gave now, namely, people (Trump. Moscow Mitch, Barr, Trump's cabinet, a lot of GOP congresscritters,l etc.) who are not looking out for the USA. They are corrupt and power hungry. No wonder we're starting to look like a banana republic.

SezMe 19th September 2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gulliver Foyle (Post 13229060)
Neither Collins nor Murkowski will oppose. They'll make "concerned" faces and pretend to be about propriety right up until the vote, then they'll vote for whatever their fuhrer wants while hoping that nobody's looking.

Collins in particular should have had her image of independence shattered years ago. She's a spineless yes woman.

Nope. Coll9ins is already in the biggest re-election battle she has ever had. A vote to approve will be her last and she knows it. She, among all the others, is the one I count on most.

TragicMonkey 19th September 2020 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SezMe (Post 13229556)
I disagree. The concept is good but if the government is populated with people who are not of good will, who follow the strictures and traditiois of their government, then ANY form of government will fail. And that is what we in the USA gave now, namely, people (Trump. Moscow Mitch, Barr, Trump's cabinet, a lot of GOP congresscritters,l etc.) who are not looking out for the USA. They are corrupt and power hungry. No wonder we're starting to look like a banana republic.

We've had it long enough to see the flaws in the system, and could fix them...if anybody wanted to. But those in power want those flaws so they can exploit them. They'd rather risk having their enemies use those flaws against them than lose access to the flaws entirely.

As for the population, most of them are fine with a flawed government --they'd even be okay with an outright dictatorship-- provided that government do the things they want it to. The majority would make their favored candidate King (or Queen) if he (or she) would do all the things on their policy wishlist.

quadraginta 19th September 2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13227165)
Saved them from what? If they are being saved from Trump instead of by Trump then that's a step forward, at least.

PS. Trump would not know a suburb if he fell over in one.


Never happen. He has people for that.

quadraginta 19th September 2020 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13227200)
This is Miller speaking through Trump.

Trump doesn't remember school. He barely went there. And he certainly is not across any deep conspiracies they may be perpetrating. He is barely across the daily business of brushing his teeth and wrestling with the toothpaste.


He didn't need to. He had people for that, too.

Elagabalus 19th September 2020 06:43 PM

Has anybody covered this yet?


Apparently Ricin was sent to the White House.


https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/19/u...l-service.html

TragicMonkey 19th September 2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 13229602)
Has anybody covered this yet?


Apparently Ricin was sent to the White House.


https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/19/u...l-service.html

Not a serious attempt at assassination, if that's what you're thinking: ricin isn't effective by mere contact, and it's unlikely anybody at the White House is in the habit of immediately eating, inhaling, or injecting whatever they receive unsolicited in the mail. At a party, perhaps, but not through the mail.

JoeMorgue 19th September 2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey (Post 13229609)
Not a serious attempt at assassination, if that's what you're thinking: ricin isn't effective by mere contact, and it's unlikely anybody at the White House is in the habit of immediately eating, inhaling, or injecting whatever they receive unsolicited in the mail. At a party, perhaps, but not through the mail.

This. It's one step up from simply a threatening letter.

Yes it should absolutely be investigated and if a culprit is found they absolutely face criminal charges of the "not a slap on the wrist" level, but that's it as far as what's worth talking about.

Given the fact that a bunch of mail bombs rated a "meh" because the bombs didn't explode and therefore "Well ackshually technically according to Hoyle I don't see what the big deal is why are you being some dramatic" I'll call this newsworthy in passing at best.

Elagabalus 19th September 2020 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey (Post 13229609)
Not a serious attempt at assassination, if that's what you're thinking...


Thanks. I wasn't. Which is why I put in this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey (Post 13229609)
...ricin isn't effective by mere contact, and it's unlikely anybody at the White House is in the habit of immediately eating, inhaling, or injecting whatever they receive unsolicited in the mail. At a party, perhaps, but not through the mail.


Also manufactured from the Castor bean. The oil of which was once prized for its lubrication properties in early Otto-motor engines and later two-stroke motors. Castrol™ derives its name from castor oil. Anything else?

shemp 19th September 2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey (Post 13229609)
Not a serious attempt at assassination, if that's what you're thinking: ricin isn't effective by mere contact, and it's unlikely anybody at the White House is in the habit of immediately eating, inhaling, or injecting whatever they receive unsolicited in the mail. At a party, perhaps, but not through the mail.

Indeed, this was a truly pathetic attempt. They should have gone with the old tried-and-true box of coked-up rabid hamsters method. That's how they got Hitler in '45. The suicide story was a coverup.

TragicMonkey 19th September 2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13229612)
This. It's one step up from simply a threatening letter.

Yes it should absolutely be investigated and if a culprit is found they absolutely face criminal charges of the "not a slap on the wrist" level, but that's it as far as what's worth talking about.

Given the fact that a bunch of mail bombs rated a "meh" because the bombs didn't explode and therefore "Well ackshually technically according to Hoyle I don't see what the big deal is why are you being some dramatic" I'll call this newsworthy in passing at best.

I thought perhaps the choice of ricin might have been the perpetrator's gesture to Russia, given the famous "Bulgarian Brolly" affair, but per the article the ricin mail has been going on for a while with multiple targets, so it seems the choice might have been simply the easy availability of that particular poison.

TragicMonkey 19th September 2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 13229624)
Thanks. I wasn't. Which is why I put in this thread.




Also manufactured from the Castor bean. The oil of which was once prized for its lubrication properties in early Otto-motor engines and later two-stroke motors. Castrol™ derives its name from castor oil. Anything else?

Okay, sorry for reading anything at all into your bringing up the subject. Apparently all you wanted to say was "here's a thing". Thing acknowledged. Great contribution to the subject.

Elagabalus 19th September 2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey (Post 13229651)
Okay, sorry for reading anything at all into your bringing up the subject. Apparently all you wanted to say was "here's a thing". Thing acknowledged. Great contribution to the subject.

Didn't really need the acknowledgement, but thanks. :thumbsup:

Skeptic Ginger 19th September 2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SezMe (Post 13229557)
Nope. Coll9ins is already in the biggest re-election battle she has ever had. A vote to approve will be her last and she knows it. She, among all the others, is the one I count on most.

But McConnell can foil those problems by having the vote in the lame duck.

JoeMorgue 19th September 2020 09:04 PM

A SCOTUS judge that gives them a 6-3 majority of an entire branch of government for the foreseeable future is worth the career of one Senator who at best is already in the twilight of her career and who's political jurisdiction consists of Stephen King, Patrick Dempsey, 3 lobsters, and a bear and I have little doubt that Trump and/or McConnell and/or the GOP in general will have no problem convincing Susan Collins of that fact.

Cain 19th September 2020 09:29 PM

In the past seven presidential elections (soon to be eight), Republican candidates managed to win the popular vote just once. Obama served for eight years and appointed two Justices; Trump might appoint three in just one term. It's just stupid.

As someone commented on Twitter: “contrary to our supposedly pragmatic nature, american institutions are revered in proportion to how much they do not work.”

quadraginta 19th September 2020 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13227498)
I'll never forget the trail ride I took in the hills above Innsbruck when the trees started exploding. We had to ride very fast and duck occasionally when I burning tree branch hurtled our way. The tourist bureau really should have mentioned all the exploding trees when they suggested the idyllic bike ride to a picturesque alpine lake.


I once saw a tree explode.

I was at the computer desk in one of the rooms in our house at the time, and a large pine tree across the street exploded. Chunks of tree as thick as someone's thigh were blown 20 or 30 yards down the street.

It had been hit by lightning. The electric shock took out the neighbor's well pump.

No fire, though. We were in the middle of a raging deluge with rain falling in frog-strangler quantities.

The weird part was that it split the tree in two right in the middle, and the top 50 ft. or so ended up standing almost perfectly straight, right next to the bottom 50 ft..

True story.

quadraginta 19th September 2020 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babbylonian (Post 13228542)
They'll be very likely to get them the day after the election once reelected senators have 6 more years in their jobs and ousted senators want to express their bitterness. It's doubtful any of the remainder will actually stand up and tell McConnell no and then vote that way, regardless of what empty words they're spewing today.


That's possible, but there has also been a decided trend for out-of-office Republicans to take advantage of that freedom to express the disgust for Trump that they were unable (too chicken) to share while they were trying to stay in office.

quadraginta 19th September 2020 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13229042)
Propaganda and indoctrination.

More specifically, that's fairly certainly what the actual intent is. Of some note, a number of right-wingers have been accusing schools of doing exactly that - mostly falsely, but frequently with a small grain of truth mixed in - albeit largely because schools are teaching things that they don't want to be taught. So, in the usual result of their projection, they're trying to do exactly what they're projecting onto others. I'm also reminded of a particular right-wing father that I watched, though, who specifically stated that he thinks that the only thing that he thinks that his kid needs to have as a takeaway from school is that the US is the best country in the world.


Here's a slightly different take. The kind of sanitized history they are advocating is almost exactly the kind which we were given when I was growing up. Judging from the events of the 60's and 70's, it isn't clear how effective it was.

Kids don't stay kids, and when they get old enough to contribute to their own education and have better access to facts then they can get a bit upset about the way they were lied to in school when they were younger.

I know I was.

The Great Zaganza 19th September 2020 10:16 PM

People who don't want best-historic-knowledge of US history taught in schools all but admit that they believe that no one could love their country if they were full aware of its history.

If you acknowledge that your patriotism is based on lies, maybe you should fix the problems instead of hoping that another layer of paint will cover them up.

Mumbles 19th September 2020 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13229042)
Propaganda and indoctrination.

More specifically, that's fairly certainly what the actual intent is. Of some note, a number of right-wingers have been accusing schools of doing exactly that - mostly falsely, but frequently with a small grain of truth mixed in - albeit largely because schools are teaching things that they don't want to be taught. So, in the usual result of their projection, they're trying to do exactly what they're projecting onto others. I'm also reminded of a particular right-wing father that I watched, though, who specifically stated that he thinks that the only thing that he thinks that his kid needs to have as a takeaway from school is that the US is the best country in the world.

That's exactly what this is - the entire conference was just shilling for a textbook that claims that the people who came to the Americas found an empty land (let's ignore the tens of millions of indigenous peoples) and thirsted for freedom for all (a majority of immigrants were African slaves - particularly true in the Caribbean islands and South America). It's the usual caterwauling you would expect from a buffoon that looks up to the likes of Andrew Jackson and General Lee as unblemished "great people" whose negatives are unimportant.

Stacyhs 19th September 2020 11:24 PM

They don't want history to be taught; they want a 1950's Cinemascope Widescreen Color Epic version of history as written by the victors.

Babbylonian 20th September 2020 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quadraginta (Post 13229708)
That's possible, but there has also been a decided trend for out-of-office Republicans to take advantage of that freedom to express the disgust for Trump that they were unable (too chicken) to share while they were trying to stay in office.

Oh, they may express their disgust with Trump, but that’s a separate issue from stacking the court with regressive scumbags. After all, they intend to be wealthy even if they’re no longer senators.

Lupus 20th September 2020 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13227131)
He's funded by "offshore interests", and has been for decades.

What do you mean, if he owns Trump towers offshore then of course he'd be funded by them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13227131)
Certainly Trump Enterprises alone could not have afforded to send him to Washington four years ago. Why do you think he is fighting so hard to hide his tax picture? Because he's ashamed of his Sharpie signature on them? Or that they will show he is not even a hundred-thousand-aire? Not a bit of it. It's because his "connections" will be revealed, which will show who is really pulling his strings. And no doubt some of them would rather he didn't let that happen, or they might go all Tony Soprano.

It's his personal information what his tax plan shows. I guess largely self-funded would have been a better way to describe it since he's spent 1.5 billion dollars and is now worth 2.5 billion. If Mueller reports didn't find any connections, I don't know what will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13227340)
Trump's quite amply demonstrated that Fox can fairly easily get him to change course on numerous occasions. That's even without the money part of things.

I'd love to hear an example or this happening.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13227340)
We can certainly hope that things get better, though simple hope won't be enough to undo the long-term damage or do much to change the underlying drivers.

I also hope things keep getting better. Will the long-term damage be in 30 years the history books saying "Trump was actually a Russian agent who infiltrated the White House to end the sanctions on Russia."?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13227340)
Go a bit later on, and "It may be that one of the key factors that explain the Republican happiness edge is no more complicated than this: Republicans have fewer financial woes than Democrats." is another sentence of note. Follow that with - "One obvious limitation of the Pew surveys discussed in this report is that they did not explore respondents’ psychological characteristics,which surely have something to say about whether a given individual is happy or not." There certainly does seem to be a gap, yes, though.

That's nonsense, because it was testing for people of equal wealth. That'd be even better if it showed equal happiness controlled for differences in depression and other mental illnesses. lol

Quote:

However, they “also found that self-deceptive enhancement was higher among conservatives than liberals."
Being happy under ******** life circumstances makes you more mentally healthy, than someone that bases their mood on externals.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13227340)
Studies have progressed since then as well, though. On that general topic, it's likely worth also considering some more recent studies of relevance like this one - Conservatives report, but liberals display, greater happiness. For a bit of a summation of some of it, here's another link.

I thought you had me, but the situation is actually more sad. Most liberals, similar to hippy-types act as if they are happy in front of other people but are miserable on the inside. They go out and smile and act friendly but underneath the skin tells a darker story. It's a similar story for my mother.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aridas (Post 13227340)
While ... media.

Cool story bro.
I'm not really sure what your argument is, all I heard is that you beat your Dad in a debate and he refused to acquiesce. You've done that before, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SezMe (Post 13228393)
Regarding the first link: Interesting that you cited the graph WITHOUT the accompanying text. However, if you read that text, it says NOTHING about child sexual assaults. The graph you cited shows the Canadian *homicide rate*.

Regarding both links: Neither say a word about migrants. In fact, doing a word search on the word "migrants" in both articles shows zero results. Thus, the data you cite does not support your assertions.

I didn't need to because the homicide rate and general rate are the same. There's no other reason why the historic crime rate trends were reversed and child sexual assaults jumped up by 30%. On sexual assaults, they have a cultural event called "taharrush gamea" which unfortunately European women are now being forced to partake in. The link describes the details, which are difficult for me to type out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_s..._Egypt#Attacks

Segnosaur 20th September 2020 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TragicMonkey (Post 13229609)
Not a serious attempt at assassination, if that's what you're thinking: ricin isn't effective by mere contact, and it's unlikely anybody at the White House is in the habit of immediately eating, inhaling, or injecting whatever they receive unsolicited in the mail. At a party, perhaps, but not through the mail.

Ah but what if it was labeled "bleach to cure Covid19"? I hear that is safe to inject.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

carlosy 20th September 2020 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13229550)
He's not a liar. "Liar" was a concept that existed back in the Facts world. We live in the Post-Facts world now, the entire concept of a "liar" makes no sense.

Nailed!

timhau 20th September 2020 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13228186)
Rasmussen only which 538 gives a rating of C+. Marist College, which receives an A+ from 538 has him at a 40% approval rating. Overall, 538's Trump approval rating is 43%. Biden is at 50%.

Rasmussen's numbers have lately been really out of whack with anyone else, way more than before. It's as if they had recalibrated their system.

Norman Alexander 20th September 2020 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupus (Post 13229759)
What do you mean, if he owns Trump towers offshore then of course he'd be funded by them.

But he doesn't "own towers offshore" at all. Other people, and indeed other governments, loan him the money; he just licenses his name to stick a shiny sign on the top. He is beholden to these lenders, from the Middle East to Moscow.

By way of proof, the building owners have been taking Trump's name off "towers" in numerous places. That doesn't mean he no longer owns the building, it just means they ditched the sign and relationship.



Quote:

It's his personal information what his tax plan shows. I guess largely self-funded would have been a better way to describe it since he's spent 1.5 billion dollars and is now worth 2.5 billion.
Trump IS Trump Enterprises. He uses it as his personal piggy-bank. And he wasn't worth more than maybe a couple of hundred thousand personally for many years, purely for tax reasons, of course. The tax returns that we have seen show that he has actually been in debt considerably at some times, hence zero tax paid. So where you get the idea he is "worth" 2.5 billion is purely Trump propaganda. He lies, and he lies about his worth with casual ease.

Quote:

If Mueller reports didn't find any connections, I don't know what will.
You are mixing up two different things.

Mueller was looking for political connections, not personal business connections. And his findings were that the Trump team took advantage of Trump's personal relationship with Putin to allow Putin to provide them certain political "advantages". Perhaps not specifically illegal as per the strict interpretation of the law, but skating on ice so thin it was basically liquid.

As for Trump's business relationships with Russia and specifically Putin, they are thick as thieves, and have been for many years. Trump has been involved with the Russian mafia since before the Atlantic City casino crash days, and Putin is the long-time grand Russian mafioso supremo. They cannot have possibly avoided working together.



Quote:

I also hope things keep getting better. Will the long-term damage be in 30 years the history books saying "Trump was actually a Russian agent who infiltrated the White House to end the sanctions on Russia."?



That's nonsense, because it was testing for people of equal wealth. That'd be even better if it showed equal happiness controlled for differences in depression and other mental illnesses. lol
Really, Trump is the very worst type of Russian "agent" imaginable. He can't keep his great flapping mouth shut and can't keep secrets. He would not need to be tortured to reveal all, he would need to be tortured to shut up so nobody has to endure his droning insane nonsense a moment longer.

You need to accept that Trump is in this only for himself. He doesn't give a big rat's ass about the rest of his family, the GOP, the government, the USA or any of its people including serving and past military members. Donny has demonstrated this numerous times without fail. So any "deals" he has with Putin, covert or otherwise, are for his benefit alone. And Trump has been beholden to Russian banks, i.e. Putin's piggy bank, for decades. Putin has all Trump's markers and a gun to his head.

So Donny doesn't need to be a covert agent. Putin already has his tiny pearly pink balls clutched firmly in his fist.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-22, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.