International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   9/11: How they Faked the Videos (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341275)

StillSleepy 14th February 2020 02:25 PM

Wait, I see his strategy now! He's not just some rando on the internet, he's cleverly diluted himself several times to make a cure for the Global Power Structure far more potent than anything produced by Big Pharma, especially psychiatric help.

Leftus 14th February 2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 12989535)
yankee451 has been MIA since Feb 5. I think they finally located him. Proof that he must have been right all along and had to be eliminated.

You know, that might be the best thing that could happen. Blow up his own house. Fake his own death. Or, since it's so easy, create someone and hire some actors to play friends and family on the news.

Come on Yankee, put your shoulder into it!

Cosmic Yak 16th February 2020 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 12989535)
yankee451 has been MIA since Feb 5. I think they finally located him. Proof that he must have been right all along and had to be eliminated.

Oh, he's around all right. He's just hiding from the hard questions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12989218)
Hey, yankee451! How about you come back and answer the questions? Running away and proclaiming victory from a distance looks....vertebraically challenged.

Oh, one more question: on your website, you say that people on this forum are lying.
Can you quote the posts you believe, or even better, have proven, to be lies? Again, it seems a little Sir-Robinny to run away and then make accusations like that from a safe distance.

The Common Potato 16th February 2020 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12990984)

Oh, one more question: on your website, you say that people on this forum are lying.
Can you quote the posts you believe, or even better, have proven, to be lies? Again, it seems a little Sir-Robinny to run away and then make accusations like that from a safe distance.

The only other option is that yankee451 is wrong. That is an inconceivable thought.

StillSleepy 16th February 2020 08:39 AM

At least he seems to object to getting involved in a land war in Asia.

BasqueArch 23rd February 2020 01:27 PM

How do you know you are right? (Epistemology)

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12966089)
And once again, for those of you with short attention spans, the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, not we who call BS to the claim. The original claim being, on 9/11 mostly hollow aluminum jets burrowed into the ground, bored through a concrete and brick building, and sliced through steel skyscrapers like butter.
You cling to videos and alleged witness accounts while disregarding the physical evidence which proves they're false. If you think you can prove the jets were real, then now's your chance to use the same evidence we all have access to, to prove it.
https://www.logicalfallacies.org/

For propositions that can be empirically tested and repeatable (Universal, or General propositions) use the Scientific Method.
Scientific Method : The method of soundly testing a hypothesis by measurable empirical experiment and validated or refuted. If validated then the proposition becomes a (General) theory.

e.g. Gravity bends light; vaccines provide active acquired immunity to a particular disease – True; The Michelson-Morley experiment proved that there is a medium (ether) surrounding all things; N-rays exist - False

For propositions about the past that cannot be empirically tested and repeatable (Singular propositions) use Hume’s Method.
Hume’s Method: A proposition that is tested by measuring in quantity and quality the evidence known and validated or refuted by the proportion of the evidence. If probably validated then the proposition becomes a Singular truth.
Types of Evidence:
Documentary Evidence: any proof that can be presented in writing or any number of media upon which such documentation can be recorded and stored (photographs, recordings, films, printed emails, etc.).

Physical Evidence: any proof in the form of a physical object, whether whole or in part.

Prima Facie Evidence: evidence sufficient to establish a claim until rebutted by contrary evidence.

Scientific Evidence: Evidence scientific in nature.

Testimony Evidence: spoken or written evidence given by a witness.
Application of Hume’s Method:
e.g. Hitler invaded Russia; NASA landed on the moon in 1969; JFK was killed by Lee Oswald alone –True; planes did not hit the Twin Towers, missiles did. -False
And mutatis mutandis – WTC7 collapsed due to demolition, not fire; a plane did not hit the Pentagon; no one was killed at Sandy Hook, –All False

yankee451 27th February 2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftus (Post 12989865)
You know, that might be the best thing that could happen. Blow up his own house. Fake his own death. Or, since it's so easy, create someone and hire some actors to play friends and family on the news.

Come on Yankee, put your shoulder into it!

Wow.

beachnut 27th February 2020 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003652)
Wow.

Why do you make up lies about 9/11? The missiles did it, is one of the dumbest claims in 9/11 truth. And you never will have evidence.

BStrong 27th February 2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003652)
Wow.

You wouldn't be the first CT loon to gin-up a murder attempt - Ruppert reported a couple of attempts on his life while in the L.A.P.D that landed him on the rubber gun squad.

yankee451 27th February 2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BStrong (Post 13003668)
You wouldn't be the first CT loon to gin-up a murder attempt - Ruppert reported a couple of attempts on his life while in the L.A.P.D that landed him on the rubber gun squad.

Couldn't care less what sick mind thinks such things.

yankee451 27th February 2020 02:33 PM

For the record, the skeptics have had their say, but they are at a loss for words. Anyone can read the thread for themselves.

BStrong 27th February 2020 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003780)
For the record, the skeptics have had their say, but they are at a loss for words. Anyone can read the thread for themselves.

Encountering insanity tends to have that effect on people.

Yes, they can. It saves them from visiting your site full of nuttiness.

StillSleepy 27th February 2020 02:42 PM

We're still waiting on you to answer questions. When all you do is show up and sputter insults before crawling back to some godforsaken corner of the internet, it gets boring.

yankee451 27th February 2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillSleepy (Post 13003799)
We're still waiting on you to answer questions. When all you do is show up and sputter insults before crawling back to some godforsaken corner of the internet, it gets boring.

No you're not. Yes, it gets boring.

StillSleepy 27th February 2020 02:47 PM

Care to elaborate on how we're not waiting for you to answer questions?

yankee451 27th February 2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillSleepy (Post 13003805)
Care to elaborate on how we're not waiting for you to answer questions?

Your questions (most of which were irrelevant and didn't address the physical evidence about which this thread is based) have been answered ad nausea. Scroll back.

StillSleepy 27th February 2020 02:56 PM

Sorry, but I'm not seeing anything from you that matches the physical evidence available, just empty assertions. Very lampoonable assertions.

yankee451 27th February 2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillSleepy (Post 13003819)
Sorry, but I'm not seeing anything from you that matches the physical evidence available, just empty assertions. Very lampoonable assertions.

Sorry, but I'm not seeing any questions, however irrelevant, that haven't been answered. Perhaps you can compile a list.

StillSleepy 27th February 2020 03:15 PM

See previous page.

yankee451 27th February 2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillSleepy (Post 13003845)
See previous page.

It all looks the same to me. Answered a thousand comments ago. Please indulge me with a list.

StillSleepy 27th February 2020 03:19 PM

I just did, the questions on the previous page are in list format.

yankee451 27th February 2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillSleepy (Post 13003853)
I just did, the questions on the previous page are in list format.

There are very few questions on the previous page. Most of the comments are not questions, but nonsense. Every question I see has been answered.

Cosmic Yak 27th February 2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003840)
Sorry, but I'm not seeing any questions, however irrelevant, that haven't been answered. Perhaps you can compile a list.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003847)
It all looks the same to me. Answered a thousand comments ago. Please indulge me with a list.

My pleasure. Asked repeatedly, never answered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12977164)
Asserted without evidence.

Oh, I don't know. Maybe they could set up their own website, and then go on skeptics' forums? No, that's too crazy. No-one would think of doing that. :rolleyes:

Which nations do you claim are 'owned' by this group?

Been asked before, but where are these resources? Where are these armies and navies based?

Not quiet enough, apparently, as you seem to know all about them.
How do you know what you claim you know? Where did you get this information?

The 'sheeple factor' is an invention of conspiracy theorists. No such thing actually exists. Plenty of people have spoken out against oppressive regimes, and this is still going on today. Tibet, Iran and Hong Kong are some obvious examples.
That said, perhaps they are scared. Have you contacted any of them?

Apart from you, that is. And all the other truthers, whose theories you may reject, but who are still speaking out. How strange. It's almost as if that's yet another unfounded assertion.
Oh, wait- it is.

Please quote a qualified expert in this CGI technology, saying that what you are claiming was at least technically possible in 2001. Otherwise, this is yet another unsupported assertion.

Well, it seems that unqualified amateurs like you can differentiate missile damage from plane damage, so perhaps it's not so hard.

So they faked a method that was totally impossible, in order to construct a plausible scenario to cover their real actions.
Ridiculous.
Any luck with that explanation about the relative sizes of the missiles and the gaps, yet? Still waiting...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12979922)
You have already said that you don't believe those witnesses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12979925)
So what we have, in yankee451's scenario, is the Global Power Structure firing missiles from its own military, against another military it owns, to drum up justification, which it repeatedly didn't use, for invading a country it already controls. When this failed, they concocted a huge and elaborate plot to fake a terrorist attack, using missiles they couldn't possibly conceal, and a cover story that could never be plausible, to drum up public support that they didn't need, to try again to invade a country they already controlled.

yankee451: Do you really believe this is the world we live in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12990984)

I await your detailed answers with unfounded optimism.

smartcooky 27th February 2020 03:28 PM

Just checking in to see if Steve is still pushing his inane, thoroughly debunked garbage.

Yep!

ETA
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 13003860)

"It was an act of the purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place"
- J. Cleese

Blue Mountain 27th February 2020 03:28 PM

Quote:

I'm reminded of the anecdote about a pigeon playing chess. And in case it's not obvious, in my view yankee451 is the pigeon, and the forum is the chessboard.

yankee451 27th February 2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain (Post 13003873)
I'm reminded of the anecdote about a pigeon playing chess. And in case it's not obvious, in my view yankee451 is the pigeon, and the forum is the chessboard.

Perspective is a marvelous thing. I see a flock of pigeons.

Birds of a feather, herd together!

beachnut 27th February 2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003874)
Perspective is a marvelous thing. I see a flock of pigeons.

Birds of a feather, herd together!

There is only one who is pushing the lie of missiles, it is you. You lie about 9/11 and have no evidence to back your claims.

You don't care if you are spreading lies about the murder of thousands of fellow Americans killed by followers of UBL. You don't care you are spreading lies.

Why did you skip learning physics? Why do you lie about the murder of thousands of your fellow citizens?

smartcooky 27th February 2020 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003874)
Perspective is a marvelous thing.

It certainly is.

From my marvellous perspective (and while I don't wish to speak for others, I think it is safe to say that the other skeptics here will agree)...

1. You have completely failed to provide any verifiable, robust, incontrovertible evidence in support of your spurious claims.

2. You have repeatedly refused to answer, and/or studiously avoided answering any questions that challenge your spurious claims.

3. You have side-stepped, handwaved away or simply dismissed out of hand any evidence that contradicts your spurious claims.

4. You have dismissed out of hand, without explanation, any and all alternative interpretations of what little evidence you have provided.

In short, you have got nothing, you never had it, and you will never have it.

StillSleepy 27th February 2020 05:01 PM

So I disappeared for over an hour and all Yankee has accomplished towards answering the questions he said he would is... (checks notes) ... a single taunt?

Captain_Swoop 27th February 2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

If they tried from the start hey would die laughing at your attempts.

StillSleepy 27th February 2020 06:25 PM

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

yankee451 27th February 2020 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 13003860)
My pleasure. Asked repeatedly, never answered.

How many times would you like me to answer these same questions?

yankee451 27th February 2020 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillSleepy (Post 13003967)
So I disappeared for over an hour and all Yankee has accomplished towards answering the questions he said he would is... (checks notes) ... a single taunt?

Again, how many times would you like the same irrelevant questions answered?

StillSleepy 27th February 2020 06:51 PM

You haven't answered them yet.

Steve 27th February 2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13004083)

Cosmic Yak will have his own answer, but I would like to see you answer them once.

CY was able to quickly link to his list of questions. Can you provide a similar link to your list of answers?

Steve 27th February 2020 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13003872)
Just checking in to see if Steve is still pushing his inane, thoroughly debunked garbage.

Yep!

ETA

"It was an act of the purest optimism to have posed the question in the first place"
- J. Cleese

I really wish you wouldn’t do that.

Axxman300 27th February 2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003808)
Your questions (most of which were irrelevant and didn't address the physical evidence about which this thread is based) have been answered ad nausea. Scroll back.

You have no physical evidence.

You have ONE picture in which you've made an interpretation of what you see. You have not posted any other photos of the damage from other angles to support your claim.

This combined with you blatant inability to grasp facts and embrace fantasy leaves you with nothing but a sad fairy tale.

You have no missile parts or reports of missile parts.
You have no USAF flight logs wherein an F-15 or B-1B took off with a cruise missiles only to return without them.
You have no log of unaccounted for missiles or any ordinance.
You no recent interviews with eye-witnesses making claims of missiles or small planes, only from 2001 and those are worthless.

All you have is a claim that missiles were used because, in your view, a 767 is incapable of causing the damage to the WTC. A claim not supported by science or the real world facts. In other words - you have nothing.

Robin 28th February 2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13003808)

It certainly gets boring waiting for you to provide any evidence, physical or otherwise.

When do you think that you will get around to presenting any?

Or are you still going to base the whole thing on your personal incredulity about a piece of cladding that got severed nearly all the way through and a few others that got bent a certain way?

JSanderO 28th February 2020 03:53 AM

way long past the time for Steve. He is essentially a doubting Thomas and effectively nothing more than a troll. He is not making any effort at rigor or integrity. He should be ignored. Close the thread.

Jack by the hedge 28th February 2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13004083)

Once without resorting to whataboutery. That would be ideal.

You have a photo which you interpret as excluding a plane. We disagree with your interpretation.

You have an alternative explanation which you reckon explains the photo, but it conflicts with just about every other thing know about the event.

So there we are; either a) it wasn't a plane or b) your interpretation is wrong.

When confronted with reasons to regard a) as utterly incredible and therefore b) as highly probable, your "answer" is essentially just "what about the photo?". Simply put, you are wrong about the photo.