International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   9/11: How they Faked the Videos (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341275)

yankee451 20th March 2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 13023639)
All you have to do is link to the posts in which you answered my questions.
That's it.
Simples.
And yet......

I'm pretty sure I already have, but for kicks, would you please repeat the questions?

curious cat 20th March 2020 08:11 PM

I am deleting ISF from my favourites and will not put it back until I am sure this idiotic thread is dead.

smartcooky 20th March 2020 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13026798)
I'm pretty sure I already have, but for kicks, would you please repeat the questions?

Oh please allow me...

January 9, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12948177)
Have you got any evidence of missiles?
For example: pieces of debris, radar tracking of missiles, specifics about where these missiles were fired from, specifics of who fired them, whistleblower statements from anyone involved in any part of the transport, launching or clean-up operations, inventory lists showing missing missiles....anything?

January 13, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12951502)
yankee451: is it your contention that the missiles were fired from the Woolworth Building?

January 13, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12951612)
...you are quoting witnesses to support your theory, when you don't agree with what they said they witnessed.
Can you explain this?

January 13, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12952288)
I did as you asked. I found repeated posts of a photo showing inward-bending damage, and none of outward buckling or damage, which is what I would expect if multiple missiles had exploded inside the building.
You still do not seem to have explained this apparent anomaly.
Care to try again?

By the way, how many missiles do you think were fired? I assume you have a fairly exact number.

January 14, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12952466)
Just to be clear: these are the videos and photos you claim have been digitally altered, right?
Can you explain why, if there were missiles, the faked images and videos were altered to highlight this, rather than hide it?

January 15, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12954702)
Unsurprisingly, this does not answer my question.
You claim the images and videos were altered to mask the missiles.
You are using the same images to prove that missiles were used.
Why would the Evil Them not alter the images to show damage from a plane, instead of leaving in damage that an unqualified amateur like you can easily spot?
Not much of an Evil Plan, is it?

January 15, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12954703)
Citation needed. You have claimed this several times. Please list the witnesses whose testimony changed, along with evidence that 'TVs were shoved in their faces' to make this happen.

January 26, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12966991)
Can you explain how a 14 inch missile warhead can pass through a 14 inch space without getting stuck fast?

January 28, 2020
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12969126)
In the context of 9/11, can you point to an example of a claim or a piece of information from an authority that you initially distrusted, where that distrust did not translate into disbelief, and you ended up accepting it?

Oh, and yankee451, when you are considering your answers (yeah right) don't forget that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12954703)
Arrows on a photo are not physical evidence.

And neither are links to froot loopy, bat-**** crazy conspiracy theory websites (including your own)

Cosmic Yak 21st March 2020 05:30 AM

smartcooky, that was awesome!
:th::clap:

To be strictly fair, yankee451 has actually answered one of those questions, about the Woolworth Building.
He has said he does not believe the missiles were fired from there, despite quoting numerous witnesses saying just that, as part of his so-called evidence.
Hence my follow-up question, about why he is quoting witnesses whose testimony he has rejected.
yankee451: you have claimed on several occasions to have answered these questions.
Now would be the time for you to link to those responses.

Blue Mountain 21st March 2020 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curious cat (Post 13026910)
I am deleting ISF from my favourites and will not put it back until I am sure this idiotic thread is dead.

That's a bit drastic. You have available to you options to put the thread on ignore, put yankee451 on ignore, and unsubscribe from the thread.

Nay_Sayer 21st March 2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain (Post 13027201)
That's a bit drastic. You have available to you options to put the thread on ignore, put yankee451 on ignore, and unsubscribe from the thread.

Something everyone ought to do honestly, You'd be better off teaching algebra to ducks. Then again there are those who enjoy sorting sprinkles by color in windstorms.

yankee451 21st March 2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13026914)
Oh please allow me...

January 9, 2020

January 13, 2020

January 13, 2020

January 13, 2020

January 14, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 26, 2020

January 28, 2020

Oh, and yankee451, when you are considering your answers (yeah right) don't forget that

And neither are links to froot loopy, bat-**** crazy conspiracy theory websites (including your own)

Yep, deja vu, deja respondez...

Jack by the hedge 21st March 2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13027577)

LOL. Nothing which indicates the missile theory is ludicrous or impossible matters because yankee451 reckons a photo looks fishy and that trumps everything. It doesn't matter if you can show the chances of making a plane-shaped hole with missiles is a billion to one shot, because the chance of yankee451 being mistaken about his photoanalysis is, ooh, a trillion to one at least. It doesn't matter if the idea of silencing all the eyewitnesses and suppressing all real photos and videos is obviously impossible, because the idea of yankee451 being wrong is impossibler.

abaddon 21st March 2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Avez vous quelle que chose a dire?

Parce que vous avez jamais presentez rien du tout.

smartcooky 21st March 2020 08:48 PM

Quote:

Nope, not even close.

Simply handwaving my post away does not mean you have answered the questions therein (apart from one, according to CY, concerning the Woolworth Building, but then you still use the testimony of those alleged witness depite the fact that you disbelieve them.... :boggled:

Cosmic Yak 22nd March 2020 05:25 AM

Quote:

To continue the theme of deja vu:

Quote:

That's it.
Simples.
And yet......

turingtest 22nd March 2020 07:52 AM

I don't think yankee is even trying anymore, as far as the goal would be to actually convince anyone of his ideas. I think he's decided on a sort of "winning by attrition" strategy- the idea isn't to answer his critics, it's just to outlast them. And when folks decide in turn that it just isn't worth the effort to keep up any discussion with someone who plainly has no interest in an honest one, he'll come back and declare the only victory he'll ever get. It's not like anything he says will ever have any actual, real world impact or importance, just another internet crank cranking away. World's full of 'em...

Mycroft 22nd March 2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

You could win this argument and make us all look like fools just by giving good answers to those questions. Then you could crow all over the internet about how you made those ISF skeptics look like fools, and that would give so much credence to your theories.

But for some reason you choose not to. I think the reason is you don't have good answers to those questions and you know it.

Sabretooth 22nd March 2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Responding with a snide little comment does not constitute an actual answer to a question.

That being said, you've never addressed a single word that I've asked of you, snidely or otherwise.

This entire thread is no different than any other 9/11 thread in this entire forum. You're just like every other failed poster...coming in here to troll people with completely inadequate and loony theories. You'd think after nearly 20 years, you folks would tire of the childish nonsense.

Steve 22nd March 2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabretooth (Post 13028804)
Responding with a snide little comment does not constitute an actual answer to a question.

That being said, you've never addressed a single word that I've asked of you, snidely or otherwise.

This entire thread is no different than any other 9/11 thread in this entire forum. You're just like every other failed poster...coming in here to troll people with completely inadequate and loony theories. You'd think after nearly 20 years, you folks would tire of the childish nonsense.

There is a thread here on the Kennedy assassination that flares up occasionally. 20 years is nothing when you know the TRUTH.

bknight 23rd March 2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve (Post 13028824)
There is a thread here on the Kennedy assassination that flares up occasionally. 20 years is nothing when you know the TRUTH. :rolleyes:

FTFY

Steve 23rd March 2020 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bknight (Post 13029437)
FTFY

Fix accepted. :thumbsup:

Leftus 24th March 2020 06:39 AM

Quote:

Run away from the truth you want, it only goes to support the fact that it was Rodan, and you've got nothing.

bknight 24th March 2020 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftus (Post 13030598)
Run away from the truth you want, it only goes to support the fact that it was Rodan, and you've got nothing.

To any reasonable person for sure, to CTs, they have the TRUTH. :rolleyes:

Leftus 24th March 2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bknight (Post 13030752)
To any reasonable person for sure, to CTs, they have the TRUTH. :rolleyes:

given how quickly he runs away, it's not a heavy burden.

yankee451 24th March 2020 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13027980)
Nope, not even close.

Simply handwaving my post away does not mean you have answered the questions therein (apart from one, according to CY, concerning the Woolworth Building, but then you still use the testimony of those alleged witness depite the fact that you disbelieve them.... :boggled:

Answered thousands of posts ago. You've got nothing but time now. You'll find them if you scroll back.

Athyrio 24th March 2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12939514)
I like jokes. That's why I'm here.

Completely understood. If there was ever any compensated shill hired to make the 9/11 deniers look like total fools or to divide them into separate orbits, then you win that Oscar.

I salute you, sir, for your efforts and trust you had a fun time doing it. I like those jokes too.

smartcooky 24th March 2020 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13031576)
Answered thousands of posts ago. You've got nothing but time now. You'll find them if you scroll back.

They do not exist or I would have seen them (because I have followed this thread every morning since News Year's Eve when you started it.

No-one else seems to have seen them either.

We have asked the questions, and you claim to have answered them... your claim, your burden of proof.

Cosmic Yak 25th March 2020 05:31 AM

Quote:

Seriously, this is getting like Groundhog Day.

Quote:

That's it.
Simples.
And yet......

Cosmic Yak 25th March 2020 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 12967974)
This is a great example of how so many CT-ists are so desperate to refute any and all questioning of their pet theories that they forget what they were actually arguing for.
yankee451: You said there were holes big enough for a missile to pass through. I noticed that a 14-inch-wide missile could not pass through a 14-inch-wide hole without getting jammed.
You responded with a link explaining how a missile would not need a hole, because it could blast its own way through.
You are therefore arguing against yourself, and also inadvertently destroying your whole theory.
Please highlight the 'clean exit hole' your own link says the missile would make, and then explain why you have been arguing that a missile passed through a hole, thus proving that it was a missile and not a plane, when your own link says that won't happen.

Quote:

Sorry, yankee451, but that is a barefaced lie.
My post above, for example, is post 2017. I make that 764 posts since I asked those questions.

Jack by the hedge 25th March 2020 07:12 AM

Quote:

All your "answers" are the same thing: "I don't want to talk about that, I want to talk about this photo I've misinterpreted".

Leftus 25th March 2020 11:41 AM

Quote:

Keep running. Eventually the truth will crush you under his mammoth tread. No-one escapes Rodan. You will only fail tired.

Cosmic Yak 26th March 2020 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 13032180)
All your "answers" are the same thing: "I don't want to talk about that, I want to talk about this photo I've misinterpreted".

Even when directly asked about the photo, he still won't respond.
My most pressing question to yankee451 is why the photo he is relying on does not show the missile damage his own sources stated would be there? Surely, if there is no missile damage, there were no missiles. Right, yankee451?
He is still running from that.

bruto 28th March 2020 07:21 AM

Forget the tower crap, let's talk about something important. Is "respondez" a real French word, and if it were would it be in the right case to follow "deja?" I stopped studying French in 1965 but it still looked wrong at the start.

Flammarions at 50 paces, gentlemen!

Cosmic Yak 28th March 2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 13035984)
Forget the tower crap, let's talk about something important. Is "respondez" a real French word, and if it were would it be in the right case to follow "deja?" I stopped studying French in 1965 but it still looked wrong at the start.

Flammarions at 50 paces, gentlemen!

The CIA weaponised the original (some would say, French) spelling ('repondez') to make members of the "Truth Movement" look silly.

bknight 28th March 2020 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 13036045)
The CIA weaponised the original (some would say, French) spelling ('repondez') to make members of the "Truth Movement" look silly.

LOL :thumbsup::D

Jack by the hedge 28th March 2020 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 13035984)
Forget the tower crap, let's talk about something important. Is "respondez" a real French word, and if it were would it be in the right case to follow "deja?"

Répondez is the real French word.

I think "déjà vu, déjà répondu" might be the phrase.

yankee451 30th March 2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athyrio (Post 13031647)
Completely understood. If there was ever any compensated shill hired to make the 9/11 deniers look like total fools or to divide them into separate orbits, then you win that Oscar.

I salute you, sir, for your efforts and trust you had a fun time doing it. I like those jokes too.

Ohhh, the "Shill" card. Proof positive you don't have a leg to stand on.

Nay_Sayer 30th March 2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13038885)
Ohhh, the "Shill" card. Proof positive you don't have a leg to stand on.

Ok shill, I'm convinced of one you aren't.

1000% ;)

yankee451 30th March 2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer (Post 13038889)
Ok shill, I'm convinced of one you aren't.

1000% ;)

Okay, Genius. Who, or what, am I shilling for?

beachnut 30th March 2020 08:21 PM

failed to prove video fake, the no evidence missile fantasy

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 13038923)

No one would pay 2 cents for the fantasy of missiles.

The fantasy of missiles, a delusional lie based on hate of the USA. The fantasy born in paranoia mocks the murder of thousands.

Why do you hate those murdered on 9/11?

Cosmic Yak 31st March 2020 04:08 AM

Quote:

Keep running, little rabbit.

The Great Zaganza 31st March 2020 04:21 AM

stupid question:

why wouldn't a massive Deep State Conspiracy be will to sacrifice a few thousand people for their evil plan?
Seems that all 9/11 conspiracies claim that the conspirators are super evil, but not that evil...

Jack by the hedge 31st March 2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Well, I guess it'll turn out to be one of the missile manufacturers because you're certainly trying to convince everyone their missiles have capabilities far beyond reality.

BStrong 31st March 2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

Reading your posts twice doesn't make them any closer to being factual.