International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   9/11: How they Faked the Videos (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341275)

yankee451 30th December 2019 05:14 PM

9/11: How they Faked the Videos

Full article here.

How they spoofed the “live” shots of flight 175:
  1. Rehearse the handful of perspectives of flight 175 that will be broadcast live.
  2. The fireball will erupt from the south face of the South Tower.
  3. The rehearsed perspectives were from the north face of the North Tower (opposite the fireball).
  4. By design these rehearsed “live” perspectives will fail to capture the crash of the alleged plane.
  5. Create a CGI animation of a jet with a transparent background to match each of the rehearsed shots.
  6. On the big day: from the same rehearsed perspectives, capture video footage of the fireball that erupted from the south face of the South Tower.
  7. Live television is never live; there is always a broadcast delay to prevent unwanted content from airing. Utilizing the broadcast delay of how ever many seconds were necessary,
  8. overlay the CGI animations onto the live videos of the fireball.
  9. Flatten the video layers of the CGI planes and the live fireball.
  10. Release the merged video layers as “live.”

How they spoofed the “amateur” videos (not live):
  1. Deploy dozens of photographers to pose as amateurs.
  2. Rehearse each of their perspectives and create a CGI animation of a jet with a transparent background to match.
  3. The first fireball erupts from the north face of the North Tower.
  4. 18 minutes until the next fireball.
  5. All the live network broadcasts are capturing videos of the hole in the north face of the North Tower.
  6. Dozens of “amateur” cameras are capturing videos of the south face of the South Tower.
  7. The second fireball erupts, this time from the south face of the South Tower.
  8. The Networks broadcast live videos showing what looks like a plane crashing into the towers; the world is horrified.
  9. Each of the “amateur” photographers edits their respective video, removing what really cut the hole in the South Tower and adding a plane.
  10. The propaganda organs release these videos periodically over the following days, weeks, months and years.

PhantomWolf 30th December 2019 06:20 PM

A) this should be in the 911 sub forum.
B) How did they spoof the vision of the hundreds of people that saw the attacks with their own two biological eyes?

Norman Alexander 30th December 2019 06:23 PM

Hilarious.

BStrong 30th December 2019 06:49 PM

Special folks have internet access too.

Elagabalus 30th December 2019 07:09 PM

Then what made the plane shaped hole?

DuvalHMFIC 30th December 2019 07:14 PM

You know what would be a lot easier, cheaper, and more efficient?

Crashing two planes into the buildings.

Axxman300 30th December 2019 08:47 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/WCSj7Skn4IhEc/giphy.gif

smartcooky 30th December 2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee451 (Post 12938558)
Full article here.

<wall of stupid snipped>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgni1i18g1...palm.png?raw=1

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuvalHMFIC (Post 12938619)
You know what would be a lot easier, cheaper, and more efficient?

Crashing two planes into the buildings.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrod2gdn4h...Boom.gif?raw=1

Deadie 30th December 2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf (Post 12938586)
B) How did they spoof the vision of the hundreds of people that saw the attacks with their own two biological eyes?

Hundreds? This is lower Manhatten during morning commute. We're talking 10s of thousands or more pairs of eyeballs.

Clearly, each and every person that claims to have seen anything is a crisis actor.

Question for the op: Do we know the location, size and power of the speakers used to broadcast the sound of passenger jets that would have flown at that low altitude?

smartcooky 30th December 2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadie (Post 12938686)
Hundreds? This is lower Manhatten during morning commute. We're talking 10s of thousands or more pairs of eyeballs.

Clearly, each and every person that claims to have seen anything is a crisis actor.

10 to 50 thousand crisis actors... and not one of them has spilled the beans

Quote:

Question for the op: Do we know the location, size and power of the speakers used to broadcast the sound of passenger jets that would have flown at that low altitude?

... at every place along the flight paths.

Axxman300 30th December 2019 11:09 PM

I've never been to NYC, how do I know it's a real place?

PhantomWolf 31st December 2019 01:51 AM

Quote:

Yeah I know, but I was deliberately underselling it because....

Quote:

exactly, or prove that everyone that says they saw it actually saw it.

PhantomWolf 31st December 2019 02:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxman300 (Post 12938707)

I have been there, and I have photos, but all that proves is that I'm actually a creation of the CIA and someone is really good with Photoshop.... or internet picture searches...

Robin 31st December 2019 02:32 AM

Quote:

This is my thinking too.

In the first place, do they really expect us to believe any place could be so nice they named it twice?

In the second place I have been to York. Why would they need a new one if the old one is still there?

Axxman300 31st December 2019 02:55 AM

I think I'll start an 8Chan account and launch a CT that both the Afghan and Iraq wars are fake with Afghanistan being filmed in New Mexico and Iraq out at Fort Irwin.

bknight 31st December 2019 03:21 AM

Quote:

Full article here.

1. Rehearse the handful of perspectives of flight 175 that will be broadcast live.
  3. The rehearsed perspectives were from the north face of the North Tower (opposite the fireball).
  4. By design these rehearsed “live” perspectives will fail to capture the crash of the alleged plane.
  5. Create a CGI animation of a jet with a transparent background to match each of the rehearsed shots.
  6. On the big day: from the same rehearsed perspectives, capture video footage of the fireball that erupted from the south face of the South Tower.
  7. Live television is never live; there is always a broadcast delay to prevent unwanted content from airing. Utilizing the broadcast delay of how ever many seconds were necessary,

2. Rehearse each of their perspectives and create a CGI animation of a jet with a transparent background to match.
  5. All the live network broadcasts are capturing videos of the hole in the north face of the North Tower.
  6. Dozens of “amateur” cameras are capturing videos of the south face of the South Tower.
  7. The second fireball erupts, this time from the south face of the South Tower.
  8. The Networks broadcast live videos showing what looks like a plane crashing into the towers; the world is horrified.
  9. Each of the “amateur” photographers edits their respective video, removing what really cut the hole in the South Tower and adding a plane.
  10. The propaganda organs release these videos periodically over the following days, weeks, months and years.

And what do you think of all the forensic evidence from the planes?

curious cat 31st December 2019 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bknight (Post 12938804)

As if you couldn't foresee the answer:
"WHAT FORENSIC EVIDENCE?" :D

bknight 31st December 2019 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curious cat (Post 12938812)
As if you couldn't foresee the answer:
"WHAT FORENSIC EVIDENCE?" :D

Oh I don't know maybe the airline parts found in and around the building rubble. ;)

carlitos 31st December 2019 07:25 AM

If you haven't already, click the OP signature links. Most recent most - Steve's open letter to Caitlyn Johnstone. I know that many of you come to JREF ISF for the Very Important Information. There is Very Important Information to be found at those sites.

Oystein 31st December 2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bknight (Post 12938851)
Oh I don't know maybe the airline parts found in and around the building rubble. ;)

All CGIed.

Oystein 31st December 2019 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12938701)
10 to 50 thousand crisis actors... and not one of them has spilled the beans

They are all CGI bots. No one saw anything in NYC.
The towers, too, were CGIed.
As was the blue sky - everybody knows there was Hurrican Erin there that day.

9/11 did not actually happen at all. We were all brainwashed into thinking there was a World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.

DuvalHMFIC 31st December 2019 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oystein (Post 12938904)
They are all CGI bots. No one saw anything in NYC.
The towers, too, were CGIed.
As was the blue sky - everybody knows there was Hurrican Erin there that day.

9/11 did not actually happen at all. We were all brainwashed into thinking there was a World Trade Center in lower Manhattan.

I knew it was a Mandela Effect all along!

Case solved.

pgimeno 31st December 2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12938612)

Not again, please.

Spoiler: Missiles fired from the Woolworth building.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...47#post9776847

bknight 31st December 2019 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oystein (Post 12938900)
All CGIed.

So all the airplane pieces that are in the museum are CGIed?? :jaw-dropp

The CTs really need to look at evidence not fantasy beliefs. ;)

theprestige 31st December 2019 08:24 AM

Quote:

Full article here.

10. Toss the cocktail napkin in the garbage, go back to the office, and draw up plans to just crash planes into buildings.

1. Just crash planes into buildings. See prior plan.

FTFY. HTH. HAND!

bknight 31st December 2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgimeno (Post 12938967)
Not again, please.

Spoiler: Missiles fired from the Woolworth building.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...47#post9776847

Five years haven't changed the poster's beliefs and yet he has no real evidence but thanks for linking the prior bit of fantasy before I joined.

turingtest 31st December 2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Full article here.

This isn't an explanation, it's a plot, and a pretty damned silly one too. As has been noted, why do it like this to achieve an effect that can be easily realized by actually doing what you're taking the hard (more like impossible) way to fake? It's not just a solution in search of a problem, it's a solution that actively creates problems that wouldn't exist without it- all these supposed "how it was dones" are things that needed to be done only because that's how it was supposedly done. Like most CTs (really more so than most), it's an exercise in idiotic recursion, fictions for the fiction's sake.

JoeMorgue 31st December 2019 09:04 AM

(Zoidberg, Hermes, and Bender walk up to Zoidberg's new home, which is should be noted is underwater and find that it has burned to the ground.)

Zoidberg: "My house! It burned down! How did this happen?."
Hermes: (Stares at the rubble in abject confusion) "That is... a very good question."
Bender: "Oh there's where I left my cigar!" (Picks the cigar off the burned rubble and puffs it, even blowing some smoke rings)
Hermes: "THAT JUST RAISES FURTHER QUESTIONS!"

trustbutverify 31st December 2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 12938898)
If you haven't already, click the OP signature links. Most recent most - Steve's open letter to Caitlyn Johnstone. I know that many of you come to JREF ISF for the Very Important Information. There is Very Important Information to be found at those sites.

It's so depressing when righteous twoofer warriors can't get along.

JoeMorgue 31st December 2019 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustbutverify (Post 12939007)
It's so depressing when righteous twoofer warriors can't get along.

I always dearly love crazy that thinks it's not crazy because it found a worse or different kind of crazy.

Years back we had a no-planer and a controlled demolitionist get into and it was beautiful. I want to print their nonsense back and forth where both of them were claiming the intellectual and moral high ground and frame it on my wall as a monument to just how stupid CTers are.

Deadie 31st December 2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bknight (Post 12938804)

All supposed plane debris was planted by and later "discovered" by the covert CIA operative teams that would mysteriously become the TSA during the so-called official investigation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12938612)

Plane shaped missiles.

Oystein 31st December 2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bknight (Post 12938970)
So all the airplane pieces that are in the museum are CGIed?? :jaw-dropp

Some of those may have been faked with a 3D-printer, possibly.

CORed 31st December 2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

I have been to New York. It certainly appeared to be a real place. OTOH, I did a lot of my "traveling" there on what appeared to be an underground rail system. While on these alleged trains, I spent a lot of time in the dark, and it was pretty difficult to tell what direction I was traveling, how fast I was going, etc., and the stations all looked pretty much the same until I went up the stairs to the outside world, so I can't completely rule out the possibility that it was all an extremely complex hoax, with tens of thousand of stage hands rearranging the sets while I was supposedly traveling on the "underground trains".

bknight 31st December 2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oystein (Post 12939101)
Some of those may have been faked with a 3D-printer, possibly.

Anything is possible, but only those objects/events that can be proved with evidence are accepted in history. The poster shows no evidence just wild speculations without any proof. Just fantasies dreamed up because he "knows" what happened.

Dr.Sid 31st December 2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CORed (Post 12939109)
I have been to New York. It certainly appeared to be a real place. OTOH, I did a lot of my "traveling" there on what appeared to be an underground rail system. While on these alleged trains, I spent a lot of time in the dark, and it was pretty difficult to tell what direction I was traveling, how fast I was going, etc., and the stations all looked pretty much the same until I went up the stairs to the outside world, so I can't completely rule out the possibility that it was all an extremely complex hoax, with tens of thousand of stage hands rearranging the sets while I was supposedly traveling on the "underground trains".

Irrelevant. You are just couple of letters on my screen. I can duplicate your existence in seconds.

bruto 31st December 2019 10:58 AM

What I find interesting is what a horrible, frustrating life conspiracy theorists of this sort must lead. It's like some fiction of a person lost in an alien world, or a time traveler whose every move is condemned as magic, or one of those science fiction stories in which nobody recognizes the aliens until it's too late. Imagine walking down the streets of Manhattan, and realizing that nearly everyone you meet is either a conspirator or a fool.

Surely you would have to be careful, as saying the wrong thing to the wrong person could get you disappeared or reprogrammed, or at least silenced, or something. The internet is, of course, safe, because the fiendish evil geniuses who engineered the world conspiracy obviously can't figure out who you are.

I wonder if there's some secret gesture, like the old Christian half-fish, by which the lonely wanderer can know when it's safe to speak the truth.

If half this stuff were true, it would be clear that the world is an absolute tangle of intransigent corruption and incorrigible confusion that makes the vision of the ancient gnostics pale by comparison. What nobility and self sacrifice it shows to take up the banner of truth against such odds. Me, I'd probably just hide in the basement, or become a ruthless hedonist, so one must applaud the bravery of those who march into the shadowy valley.

Dr.Sid 31st December 2019 11:51 AM

Nah, it's actually quite common. Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world, everybody has enough. You are always the person you trust most. It's just failure to learn and use skeptical approach.

bknight 31st December 2019 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Sid (Post 12939176)
Nah, it's actually quite common. Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world, everybody has enough. You are always the person you trust most. It's just failure to learn and use skeptical approach.

NO, I disagree CTs have little to no common sense otherwise they would realize that fantasies don't work well in the real world.

Brainster 31st December 2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlitos (Post 12938898)

Oh, my:

Quote:

Seven Years ago the 9/11 Crash Test Project was introduced to the 9/11 Truth Movement.

In the spirit of the “Mythbusters” show, the idea is to mount a real section of wing from a 767 on a rocket sled, and collide it at 550+ MPH with steel box columns built to the same specifications of the World Trade Center, at the point of impact.
That's rather ambitious.

bknight 31st December 2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadie (Post 12939090)
All supposed plane debris was planted by and later "discovered" by the covert CIA operative teams that would mysteriously become the TSA during the so-called official investigation.

<snip nonsense>

Right, in the middle of a collapsing building(s) someone is going to go out and plant evidence. Because you posted this I assume you may believe this fantasy, but in the real world how is this to be accomplished without anyone noticing? Or why hasn't a whistle blower and come forth proclaiming responsibility for planting anything?
Oh wait I know the government death squads. LOL :jaw-dropp