International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   2020 United States presidential election - Conspiracy theories, alleged fraud, etc (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347781)

Bubba 3rd December 2020 11:35 AM

Quote:

Imagine That -- What A "News Story"
Over 500,000 votes for Biden and 3,300 for Trump in PA appear in a 3-minute data dump spike at 3AM in the morning on 11/4.
Imagine That!!!-- What A "News Story" -- Part of the "Greatest Voter Fraud in America".
This Story is a "Pulitzer" Prize Winner for sure -- But Who will Tell It -- Will a Journalist go beyond "Corporate" Orders/Agenda to Tell This Story?
NAH . . . .

- FaceBook

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313217)
On youtube

I did not find it on CBS live or website

You jackhole... since CBS started with pay-for-Trek streaming, they are the worst of the broadcast networks for free streaming apps (I have the new Chromecast and look at these things).
Who's ass is your head up... Trump's, or your own? Just troll somewhere else. As a chew toy... you've become nothing but slobber. [emoji20]

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatius (Post 13313229)
Oh come on, no one ever said that poor Kraken was literate, or had may kind of legal training. Leave the Kraken alone!

I'm a r(h)um guy. And carmel coloring or not... I will defend The Kraken! [emoji1]

Powell... not so much. [emoji4]

Meadmaker 3rd December 2020 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313899)
- FaceBook

The raw data for these stories must have been compiled from a public record. The fact that someone wrote something on Facebook does not make me believe it. If someone were to trace that data back to an original source that is verifiable, it would mean something.

As it is, it's moronic ranting on social media.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313246)
Its was what Trump said, which I repeated incorrectly as 'observers', that you graciously corrected, for which I am grateful. Eternally.

Thanks again

Pull yhe other one... it's got bells on.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313249)
Mostly he was going through the list of frauds reported by witnesses.

Maybe he was STARTING with projection, ie: voter dis-enfranshiement, gerrymandering and fraud by the GOP?

WAKE UP SHILL!

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313255)
What do y'all think Trump will do??

Is he about ready to throw in the towel and concede??

Will he pursue the "each state gets one vote" route ??

Will he wait for his friends at SCOTUS to weigh in??

Will he just go ahead and declare martial law?

Or do you think is he planning to deploy the national emergency as in Executive Order 13848 (foreign interference in election)

You keep posting that EO as if it were more than an extension on the DEA's (and local muni's) use of RICO statutes to seize assets and plump coffers.
Is has no bearing on a charge of domestic election tampering.
WAKE UP SHILL! [emoji20]

johnny karate 3rd December 2020 11:57 AM

Giuliani makes his most coherent argument yet to support allegations of election fraud.

Resume 3rd December 2020 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13313699)
Another unhinged election fraud "hearing", delivered by Rudy on Wednesday night.

Melissa Carone claims she was a contractor for Dominion, but couldn't explain what she did. She also claimed:

Rudy had to "shush" her as well. Completely unhinged.

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-attempts...042352377.html

Also deemed not credible by a judge.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13313261)
Grift until he's thrown out, then grift some more to pay real attorneys to keep his ass out of prison. He may attempt Trump TV, but he'll likely fail at that as well.

Then he'll grift some more.

^ This. Precisely.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13313263)
....don't forget Giuliani!

We need all Three Stooges to maximise the comedy level for the next couple of months. Once Biden is President, politics goes back to being serious.
:p

So true.
Stewart got out a whole admin too soon. But Oliver just signed off on 2020 (explosively). He'll come back in Jan and pick up again doing REAL stories.
RIP Trump and Trumpkins (soon, but not soon enough).

trustbutverify 3rd December 2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313899)
- FaceBook

"The Earth is flat and gravity is a scam"- facebook

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313266)
My sources told me what Barr actually said.

Affidavits. Multiple witnesses.

Besides.....Time will tell since it is far from over. Trump is just getting started.

Do you think he was anticipating this moment when he signed E O 13848 (foreign interference in elections), establishing the national emergency in effect now??

Bollocks to the first.
You're just flailing, to the second.
And the third... did you actually READ the damn EO? I did. Try it.

Roger Ramjets 3rd December 2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313296)
Maybe. Its not hard to find

Why 'maybe'? What possible reason would you have for not supplying it?

Quote:

What were you told Barr said, and who told you??
The statement in question is supposed to have been made by Barr during an interview with AP reporter Michael Balsamo. I found an AP article written by Balsamo about the interview, but I don't see the 'full statement' there. Here are all the statements Balsamo reported Barr saying during the interview:-
“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that.”

“We have many witnesses swearing under oath they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud. As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn’t audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth,”

“There’s a growing tendency to use the criminal justice system as sort of a default fix-all,”

“Most claims of fraud are very particularized to a particular set of circumstances or actors or conduct. ... And those have been run down; they are being run down,” Barr said. “Some have been broad and potentially cover a few thousand votes. They have been followed up on.”
I would like to read Barr's full statement, not just a few quotes and paraphrases from the interview. You say you have it, but seem to be reticent about sharing it. But you say it's 'not hard to find'. I have googled all day and still can't find any more than what Balsamo put in his AP article. Where can I get it?

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13313278)
His "sources" didn't tell him that because they don't understand it themselves. Too much of that there readin'.

Hell, my eyes glazed over by the 1200 word mark. But I scanned diligently to the end, looking for the "gotcha". And it wasn't there.
It's a RICO asset seizure, gone global. Period.

Bubba 3rd December 2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spektator (Post 13313534)
Voter fraud alert! A Florida attorney urges Floridians to move to Georgia for a few weeks to vote for the Republicans in the Senate run-off. He hasn't moved, but he did register to vote in Georgia. Oops, that is a felony. The story is from that MSM organization, Fox News.

...is why they are losing viewers. Lou Dobbs is about all Fox has remaining who is worth listening to.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313290)
Wrong. Again. Twice.

Both wrong, again. The E O says "foreign interference" not foreign country.

Being Canadian, Dominion qualifies as "foreign".

Dominion was already suspected as a bad actor when Trump signed the E O 13848.

It aint over. Trump is just getting started. Setting it up. He spent some time on Dominion in his speech today.

Regarding:

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

That sounds like he anticipated electronic election fraud.

He has access to NSA intel, right??

Sounds like he was looking forward to future elections stolen, when he signed it in Sept 2018

Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.
he's spent 60 months ENCOURAGING electronic election interference! [emoji20]

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313296)
Maybe. Its not hard to find

What were you told Barr said, and who told you??

No, no , no.
You claim (repeatedly)... You produce.
Wildly right wing outlets don't cover your claim that reputable sources "have said".
We know what journalistic integrity looks like, do you? Try a source that doesn't claim all Dems are pawns of Satan for a start. [emoji20]
Now post a credible link.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313301)
Seriously??

Both sides do it as needed to steal important races.

For as long as I can remember the party machines in cities like Detroit, Chicago, Philly, Boston are/were known for stealing elections.

Wasnt it Chicago that carried JFK, thanks to a deal his father made with the "Machine" in Chicago??

Who was that machine boss in Chicago back then??

Christ, we know both sides have engaged. We want both sides to stop.
If you have to flail back 50-60 years to give an example... you're truly flailing.
WAKE UP SHILL.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313306)
Oh no! That sounds bad. I hope Trump has a trick up his sleeve!

Wake up... SHILL.

Resume 3rd December 2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313971)
...is why they are losing viewers. Lou Dobbs is about all Fox has remaining who is worth listening to.

Bubba falls for another Trump/Q-nut/CT con. Whodathunk?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

He actually thinks the addled elderly muppet is some sort of reporter!! You do know Bubba that there are writers who type up a bunch of nonsense for him to read, and that's the extent of his reporting . . . you do know that, right?

Probably not; gulled well and true once again.

johnny karate 3rd December 2020 12:49 PM

I don’t think we’re paying enough attention to the fact that Trump’s lead attorney farted on mic during a hearing today.

Resume 3rd December 2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny karate (Post 13314030)
I don’t think we’re paying enough attention to the fact that Trump’s lead attorney farted on mic during a hearing today.

The most intelligent and competent thing he's done so far.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313314)

Are you daft, or brainwashed? TDS appears rampant, though in you not us.
The first three graphs conflate two disperate statements into a third nonsensical one. This is your idea if journalism?
Secondly... repeatedly here in this thread... repeatedly, it had been stated that Barr's statement covered primarily Federal/National concerns and might/did not address state issues.
His remit would however cover interstate fraud cases and he has stated no such have been evidenced.
WAKE UP TROLL!

Resume 3rd December 2020 01:00 PM

Yet another court failure for Trump.
Quote:

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A split Wisconsin Supreme Court on Thursday refused to hear President Donald Trump’s lawsuit attempting to overturn his loss to Democrat Joe Biden in the battleground state, sidestepping a decision on the merits of the claims and instead ruling that the case must first wind its way through lower courts.

The defeat on a 4-3 ruling was the latest in a string of losses for Trump’s post-election lawsuits. Judges in multiple battleground states have rejected his claims of fraud or irregularities. Dissenting conservative justices said the decision would forever “stain” the outcome of the election.

Trump asked the Wisconsin Supreme Court to disqualify more than 221,000 ballots in the state’s two biggest Democratic counties, alleging irregularities in the way absentee ballots were administered. His lawsuit echoed claims that were earlier rejected by election officials in those counties during a recount that barely affected Biden’s winning margin of about 20,700 votes.
He and his team aren't playing 4D chess, they're not playing checkers, they're playing Go Fish, and catching nothing but defeat.

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13313316)
Don't be silly. No one stole the 2020 election. Real Americans told a bunch of disgusting, stupid, fake Americans, that their kind couldn't have our country. Trump just needs to run along and wait for heart disease to do what the grand juries don't. His lifestyles choices will belatedly do what his parents' flawed decision to take his pregnancy to term didn't.

Well, **** me. Just **** me.
Well said there at the end my man... well said.
[emoji1]

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13313317)
Yep. It will be a disappearing act, either into jail or obscurity.:p

I say it again... subs are cool.
Is that secret sub pen still navigable?
[emoji1]

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13313323)
Yep. The "Trump Downward Sinking" effect is a popular conversation here. What's it like at the Stormfront Forum? :p

Oh crap... I've avoided such circle jerk filth for years
A boon I seek... any good direct links to meltdowns? I'd like to just sample the tears and perhaps the recriminations. [emoji1]

I lol, but really... any juicy links? [emoji1]

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313326)
No cigar.

Not by AP:

I wonder why you feel the need to repeat yourself? Even after judicious rebuttal... again and again?
WAKE.UP, SHILL!

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13313340)
Bigfoot has that, so . . .

The USB data (rolls) came FROM Hunter's laptop?
Oh mah sweet friggin' Gawd... Hunter Biden is a Sasquatch!!! [emoji15]

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13313358)
Be patient. His second term starts Jan 20. He told me to tell you he will get on it next year.

Did I use the term "flail" a post or three back?
Witness... "flail". [emoji20]

WAKE TROLL... WAKE!

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraculusTheGreenBird (Post 13313360)
One more time...

If there was massive Dominion voting machine fraud, how come the manual recounts matched the machine tallies?

Hmm? Hmmmm? Bueller?

You continue to dodge this factual point, because it blows any question of machine voting fraud completely out of the water.

There is zero case to answer, because the manual counts prove the Dominion machines were accurate. End of. Case closed. Drops mike.

In light of this demonstrable fact, all your bluster, all your snowflaking, all your whining, all your time-will-telling, is frankly pitiful.

You have been taken for a sucker.
You were gullible.
You believed the lies.

You are wrong, and have been shown to be wrong, and will continue to be shown to be wrong in every post you write.

Pathetic.

/repeats the quote/

*drops the mic*

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Checkmite (Post 13313387)
Oh I understand. I mean let's be pragmatic here, busting up a massive cannibal child-abuse cult that's secretly undermining the national government with help from abroad is one of those things that's like, certainly important BUT it can kind of wait 'til you get around to it. A second-term priority for sure.

"Lying for Christ" (gack)... covers, let's say, a multitude, of sins.*

*not often" but I just threw up a bit in my mouth. [emoji20]

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TellyKNeasuss (Post 13313397)
It looks like Sydney Powell submitted an altered document in her Georgia lawsuit filing. In the filing, she claims that the certification document for the Dominion voting machines was undated because the voting machines were rushed into use. The claim was accompanied by a copy of the certification that doesn't have a date on it. However, it appears that she simply cut off the bottom of the document, since the original, which has a date, is still available on the Georgia Secr. of State's website.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...ting-machines/

Didn't I JUST two minutes ago make a post about "lying for Christ"?
Son. Of. A. Bitch. [emoji20]

I can't even...
Fill us in bubbala, how does this make us TDS? Really?
Who's really "TDS"?
WAKE UP.

Bubba 3rd December 2020 02:10 PM

Place your bets

What do you think the outcome will be when SCOTUS kicks it to congress for the final reckoning?

eerok 3rd December 2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13314173)
What do you think the outcome will be when SCOTUS kicks it to congress for the final reckoning?

Why would SCOTUS touch this stink bomb to begin with?

Resume 3rd December 2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13314173)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Not Gonna Happen!

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13313414)
Sidney Powell seems to be asking to be de-registered as an attorney.

She consciously removed the bottom of a document against court best evidence rules.

She listed Derrick Van Orden as her court applicant who now denies being her client and thus she never obtained a client service agreement.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...ission-2020-12

She is now using "Q" from Q-Anon (Ron Watkins) as her computer expert in an affidavit, despite Watkins making up all the anti-Democrat Q-Anon fantasies.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/s...0-12?r=US&IR=T

I'm suspicious Sidney Powell is quite nutty :)

I'm sure I'm ninja'd but...
Where. The. ****. Did. She. Study. ?
Son of a bitch... who degree'd that whore?

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13313434)
Like all Fanatics, Powell thinks that if she gives herself completely to 'The Plan', 'The Plan' will save her.

Yeah, I'm 12h behind your post, but I gotta guess 'oops'. Screw the bitch. :(

Jim_MDP 3rd December 2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers (Post 13313459)
"Any officer found to have been slaughtered and replaced by a shape-changing chameleonic life form shall forfeit all pension rights"?

Dave

I'm digging back into my ~complete Chalkers, but damn, that's brutal. [emoji20]