International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   2020 United States presidential election - Conspiracy theories, alleged fraud, etc (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347781)

Axxman300 9th January 2021 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13355091)
Trump has Pelosi's laptop. How many laptops did he grab Tuesday?

Oh, do you know this for a fact? I ask only because I am duty-sworn to report this to the FBI. Possession is 9/10 of the law, and it directly links him to a coup attempt against the United States of America.

So can you prove he has her laptop or are you talking out of your butt?

Resume 9th January 2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustbutverify (Post 13355134)
You'll be hiding as usual.

Well, if you take your inspiration from a coward . . .

Resume 9th January 2021 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxman300 (Post 13355141)
Oh, do you know this for a fact? I ask only because I am duty-sworn to report this to the FBI. Possession is 9/10 of the law, and it directly links him to a coup attempt against the United States of America.

So can you prove he has her laptop or are you talking out of your butt?

A number of years ago I read an article in the Skeptical Inquirer suggesting a fallacy called fallacy of misplaced rationality. It was well-written, describing situations like these Q claims and similar; this latest Trump has Pelosi's laptop nonsense is a perfect example of this: a claim without a whiff of any proof, nor will there likely ever be any. Just a claim repeated over and over by the credulous on social media. ****, Trump may even claim it, but as in all his claims, evidence will surely be lacking. In any event, none of this had any bearing on the upcoming transfer of power to the Biden administration. It will happen, no matter the whining from the trumpist lot.

Matthew Ellard 10th January 2021 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13355075)
Tippit was right about Y'all

Tippit, the conspiracy theorist, left the forum after all his bizarre conspiracy claims were debunked on this skeptic forum. Like you, he didn't ever bother to produce evidence to back up any of his hilarious claims.

That's what happens on skeptic forums. Bad luck.
:p

Matthew Ellard 10th January 2021 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13355082)
Trump has Pelosi's laptop.

No. That is today's fantasy from Trump followers, trying to justify their ongoing existence after being laughed at by normal people.

Did Trump tell you this through Twitter? Was it Facebook? Instagram? Parler? or some other service he has been banned from?

Don't tell me. You can't remember.

:big:

The Great Zaganza 10th January 2021 12:15 AM

Trump cut off from fundraising and messaging platforms.
His radical supporters being arrested.
his Republican henchmen turning their back on him.
another Impeachment looming.

Yep, everything is going the way Bubba knew it would.

gnome 10th January 2021 12:19 AM

I love how we need to disregard our flawed and biased mainstream sources, and instead pay attention to <checks notes> some guy on the internet.

Elagabalus 10th January 2021 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13355128)
Thats all you see?.....you really are in the dark GZ.

Totally Antifa, dude!

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

MRC_Hans 10th January 2021 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13355098)
You believe that someone working for Trump broke into Pelosi's office and stole things and handed the stolen goods back to Trump.
Law and order, etc.

Well, we can hope that happened. Would land Trump in dire straits for sure. ... Being found in possession of not only contrabande but stealing personal information, some of it no doubt classified. Would make Watergate look like a picnic.

Hans

Armitage72 10th January 2021 07:20 AM

There are religious groups that claim the world will be ending soon, and name specific dates. When those dates come and go without the world ending, they shift their claim to a later date, saying that it really will end on that date this time. They do it over and over and over.

I'm not sure why that suddenly popped into my head. It really has nothing to do with this topic. :D

Mader Levap 10th January 2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armitage72 (Post 13355358)
There are religious groups that claim the world will be ending soon, and name specific dates. When those dates come and go without the world ending, they shift their claim to a later date, saying that it really will end on that date this time. They do it over and over and over.

I'm not sure why that suddenly popped into my head. It really has nothing to do with this topic. :D

You are not first to note similarity of behavior between
Edited by Agatha:  removed personalisation
QAnon loonies in general and nutty religious cults. ;)

eerok 10th January 2021 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13355075)
Ill be here for you when your world crumbles

It's getting boring watching you fail. Can't you add something to your schtick? A little tap dance or something? Jazz hands?

Once Trump is out, which will be soon, he'll never be president again. All the idiots who believed in him will realize he was lying all this time -- it was all about himself, and he didn't care a damn about anyone else. How's that for crumble?

Fast Eddie B 10th January 2021 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13355367)
It's getting boring watching you fail.

If you’re open to a suggestion, maybe just stop watching?

Resume 10th January 2021 09:03 AM

What are the (snicker) revolutionaries going to do after they're rounded up, tried, convicted of felonies, and stripped of their rights to own guns, go pew-pew-pew with their fingers as they (snicker) storm the local library?

sts60 10th January 2021 09:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove personalisation

As I said before, many of them will pay a price; they are losing jobs, and facing charges from trespassing and theft up to violent sedition, insurrection, and murder. But the beauty of being a witless, gutless, anonymous troll pushing cretinous conspiracy fantasies is that you never have to face any consequences.

Except one: the one thing a troll dreads more than anything else is the prospect of the grown-ups no longer talking to him. I think that’s a suitable approach here.

Resume 10th January 2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sts60 (Post 13355480)

As I said before, many of them will pay a price; they are losing jobs, and facing charges from trespassing and theft up to violent sedition, insurrection, and murder. But the beauty of being a witless, gutless, anonymous troll pushing cretinous conspiracy fantasies is that you never have to face any consequences.

Except one: the one thing a troll dreads more than anything else is the prospect of the grown-ups no longer talking to him. I think that’s a suitable approach here.

I wonder if all the entitled nitwits who thought sedition was a thing to try, and now discover their silly selfies are incriminating them in the act, and are getting rounded up. . . I wonder if they thought how it might end? I wonder how they feel about "revolution" after losing their jobs, their businesses, the freedom they didn't fully appreciate before? A local CEO here whined about how dumb his decision was, yet another, an unemployed Q-nut said he regretted nothing. I think that's how it's going to go as they round up these morons: those that realize their lives are ruined unless they bend a knee and ask forgiveness, and those losers who have nothing left to lose, and will stubbornly and uselessly cling to conspiracy worldview that leads them around by the nose like sheep.

This is all going to play out to the ultimate chagrin of those apprehended and charged, and to the delight of the rest of us.

Ladewig 10th January 2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13355367)
It's getting boring watching you fail. Can't you add something to your schtick? A little tap dance or something? Jazz hands?

Once Trump is out, which will be soon, he'll never be president again. All the idiots who believed in him will realize he was lying all this time -- it was all about himself, and he didn't care a damn about anyone else. How's that for crumble?

I see no evidence that they will see him as he is.
They followed him this far, they’ll follow him even further.

turingtest 10th January 2021 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sts60 (Post 13355480)

And the beauty of being the President who incited those people to the acts for which they will pay those prices is that, with a Republican party behind him who have apparently settled on a pious "heal the nation" message to prevent his impeachment, he won't have to pay any price at all. Of course, it's just coincidental that the "heal the nation" guff also takes the spotlight off them for their enabling of him for the last four years.

And the CT fantasists will be just fine with that.

Resume 10th January 2021 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladewig (Post 13355513)

As is our interlocutor here, they are Randi's unsinkable rubber ducks.

Resume 10th January 2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turingtest (Post 13355522)
And the beauty of being the President who incited those people to the acts for which they will pay those prices is that, with a Republican party behind him who have apparently settled on a pious "heal the nation" message to prevent his impeachment, he won't have to pay any price at all. Of course, it's just coincidental that the "heal the nation" guff* also takes the spotlight off them for their enabling of him for the last four years.

And the CT fantasists will be just fine with that.

*The guff that will go away at about 12:02 PM Jan 20th, 2021.

Resume 10th January 2021 10:40 AM

Anyone know if they're making any progress locating the terrorist that murdered the Capitol cop?

eerok 10th January 2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

I'm part optimist and part pragmatist, so I'm always conflicted about this sort of thing.

MRC_Hans 10th January 2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Mmm, the mob is fickle. They may not really see the facts, but if they're no longer satisfied, they will seek new leaders. They discovered him in 2015. They might easily forget him in 2021.

Hans

BazBear 10th January 2021 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13355104)
You have no clue of what went down Tuesday.

Yeah I do, on Tuesday the GOP lost both of GA senate runoffs, giving control of the senate to the Dems.

gmanontario 10th January 2021 01:23 PM

Trump tried to assemble the Avengers, he got Duck Dynasty

https://twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/sta...941976067?s=20

Resume 10th January 2021 01:41 PM

"He doesn't like low-class things . . . "

Yeah, nothing screams tasteful like gold-plated bathroom fixtures.

Resume 10th January 2021 01:45 PM

The terrorist shot and killed at the insurrection claimed "the storm is here . . . "

Storm done fizzled; cue sad trombone.

Matthew Ellard 10th January 2021 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13355091)
Trump has Pelosi's laptop.

I looked into this as Richard Barnett denied he stole the anything else, other than Pelosi's private mail when he was charged. (Code 18 Section 1708 Felony charge of up to five years for stealing federal mail.)

However it appears the laptop belong to a conference room and was used for presentations.
"Drew Hammill, an aide to Democrat Pelosi, said on Twitter that the laptop belonged to a conference room and was used for presentations. He declined to offer further details."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29D2HA

An extreme right wing internet platform called The Blaze previously claimed to have a photo of Nancy Pelosi's emails on screen, but this has now disappeared.

Bubba 10th January 2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13355176)
Trump cut off from fundraising and messaging platforms.
His radical supporters being arrested.
his Republican henchmen turning their back on him.
another Impeachment looming.

Yep, everything is going the way Bubba knew it would.

So you've heard the good news then?
:thumbsup: :)

This one apparently is still in the dark:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13355800)
The terrorist shot and killed at the insurrection claimed "the storm is here . . . "

Storm done fizzled; cue sad trombone.

Resume 10th January 2021 06:24 PM

Diaper Don finally signs flag order to honor cop murdered by terrorists.

Quote:

President Donald Trump ordered that the flag flying above the White House be lowered to half-staff on Sunday to honor US Capitol Police officers Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood, who were both on duty when a mob of Trump's supporters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday.
About time the lazy coward got around to this.

Bubba 10th January 2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13356095)

So...your sources still keeping Y'all in the dark about current events, then?

(thats an obvious 'yes', as it has been since forever)

It will be interesting to see how your sources spin what they are hiding, when they have to report on it.

Matthew Ellard 10th January 2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356104)

Fascinating.

So your source of information, Trump, has been banned from telling you what to think, on most platforms and now refuses to do press conferences as president, yet you think normal people are "in the dark" because they are reading about this in full, as it unfolds?

:wink8:

Resume 10th January 2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13356138)
Fascinating.

So your source of information, Trump, has been banned from telling you what to think, on most platforms and now refuses to do press conferences as president, yet you think normal people are "in the dark" because they are reading about this in full, as it unfolds?

It is so pleasant not to see his orange mug, pleasurable still that his sub-literate tweets are now just to be archived as the stupid meanderings of the worst president ever. In just a few days, he'll be gone, the SDNY hot on his tail; he's gonna have to find a friendly non-extradition haven if he want to duck all the legal **** storm coming his way. Plus, all the grift he's raking in from the election fraud con may end up hoovered by his creditors. His downfall in real time is so ******* satisfying.

Matthew Ellard 10th January 2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356139)
Didnt I see you pushing the cretinous 'Russia' conspiracy theory?

Did you forget again Bubba?

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

You really need to get better sources other than the Falun Gong's Epoch Times propaganda freebee.

Resume 10th January 2021 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13356148)
Did you forget again Bubba?

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

You really need to get better sources other than the Falun Gong's Epoch Times propaganda freebee.

Yeah, the russia conspiracy with all those convictions, then filthy corrupt pardons by the diapered one.

GraculusTheGreenBird 10th January 2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

It will be interesting to see how your sources spin what they are hiding, when they have to report on it.

Why don't you tell us what's going to happen,
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0
?

Then you will be on record, and we will have to admit that you were right and we were wrong?

kookbreaker 10th January 2021 07:58 PM

Quote:

Are your sources the ones trying to get everyone on Social Media to repeat the QAnon/8kun Guys claim that:

1) Pelosi’s laptop was totes taken in the insurrection
2) It wa full of incriminating stuff and she was arrested at the border.
3) Trump is at Cheyenne mountain forming a New government
4) The Pope was also arrested
5) As was the Italian Prime Minister
6) General Flynn is in charge of suppressing the Democrats, and has been reenstated at full rank.
7) Pence, McConnel & Graham will be arrested because the whole insurrection was to get them to show their ‘true’ loyalty.
8) Powell and Lin Wood will be presiding over all the indictments.

So, basically more fantasy from the QAnon dream factory.

Resume 10th January 2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 13356160)
Are your sources the ones trying to get everyone on Social Media to repeat the QAnon/8kun Guys claim that:

1) Pelosi’s laptop was totes taken in the insurrection
2) It wa full of incriminating stuff and she was arrested at the border.
3) Trump is at Cheyenne mountain forming a New government
4) The Pope was also arrested
5) As was the Italian Prime Minister
6) General Flynn is in charge of suppressing the Democrats, and has been reenstated at full rank.
7) Pence, McConnel & Graham will be arrested because the whole insurrection was to get them to show their ‘true’ loyalty.
8) Powell and Lin Wood will be presiding over all the indictments.

So, basically more fantasy from the QAnon dream factory.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Stupid, credulous and stupid is no way to go through life.

sts60 10th January 2021 08:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Then there’s this instant classic. Just beautiful.

Bubba 10th January 2021 08:08 PM

Time will tell