International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   2020 United States presidential election - Conspiracy theories, alleged fraud, etc (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347781)

Axxman300 10th January 2021 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356305)
Something for you to celebrate;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNIxatQ0fKU

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gss9...isxy/giphy.gif

The Great Zaganza 10th January 2021 11:09 PM

I hope that there are loads more people like Bubba who will, for the next four years, keep believing that Trump will oust Biden and become President again.
A Blue Majority is assured as long as Republicans won't move on after Trump cost them everything.

trustbutverify 10th January 2021 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356320)

You mean the demented basket case Fox had to apologize for and banned from the network for life?

No thanks.

Matthew Ellard 10th January 2021 11:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356305)
Something for you to celebrate;

"Capitol attack: two men arrested over zip-tie handcuffs"
"Larry Rendell Brock of Texas and Eric Gavelek Munchel of Tennessee and said the cases were being prosecuted by the US attorney for the District of Columbia and the counterterrorism section of the DoJ."

Yep. Trump fans attempting to kidnap Democrat politicians will certainly allow for long sentences. Do you think they will share a cell with Trump?
:big:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ence-brutality

Matthew Ellard 10th January 2021 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356320)

"The affidavit revealing Italy's role in the rigged election is true." Lt. General Thomas McInerney / Sacked Fox News Commentator

That's just great Bubba. So how long have you known that Italy rigged the elections?
:crazy:

Matthew Ellard 10th January 2021 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356298)
You'll be pleased to know my source is the "My Pillow" guy. So it is certain.

I see. So not Michael J. Lindell the CEO, but some guy who shares your pillow. :eek:

Jim_MDP 10th January 2021 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13355990)
I looked into this as Richard Barnett denied he stole the anything else, other than Pelosi's private mail when he was charged. (Code 18 Section 1708 Felony charge of up to five years for stealing federal mail.)

However it appears the laptop belong to a conference room and was used for presentations.
"Drew Hammill, an aide to Democrat Pelosi, said on Twitter that the laptop belonged to a conference room and was used for presentations. He declined to offer further details."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29D2HA

An extreme right wing internet platform called The Blaze previously claimed to have a photo of Nancy Pelosi's emails on screen, but this has now disappeared.

Hmm... 7 hours, I'm sure I'm ninja'd but The Blaze is Glen Beck's house o'crazy.

dudalb 11th January 2021 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13356340)
I hope that there are loads more people like Bubba who will, for the next four years, keep believing that Trump will oust Biden and become President again.
A Blue Majority is assured as long as Republicans won't move on after Trump cost them everything.

I think most Reepublicans know that Trump is pretty much finished.
It is going to be interesting seeing them try to distance themselves from Trump while holding on to his base.

The Great Zaganza 11th January 2021 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13356428)
I think most Reepublicans know that Trump is pretty much finished.
It is going to be interesting seeing them try to distance themselves from Trump while holding on to his base.

but is it so out of character for Republicans not to instantly distance themselves from a clear loser.
Republicans have no issue with calling lifelong supporters Antifa-members in order to distance themselves. No True Scotsman is SOP whenever anyone becomes a liability.

But not in this case, and the reason, IMO, is their fear for their personnel lives and that of their families: they do think that the moment the stop supporting Trump, some of the MAGA-Monsters will start sending very graphic threats of rape to their children.

turingtest 11th January 2021 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13356278)
I knew this was coming:that the whole assualt on the Capitol was staged and faked. just like 9/11.

Not quite the level of sheer stupidity that "cgi!" is apparently aiming for, but the ever reliable folks at CluesForum are giving it the old college try. And they give it the attention to detail that these idiots are noted for worldwide:

Quote:

Quote:

kickstones wrote: ↑Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:37 am
That's really sloppy and begs the question, are those running the show making it easy and deliberately letting people know these events are scripted?
Good question.

The fact is that this little show made it possible to skip the senate session and all the inconvenient objections and debates and declare Biden the winner of the election, while potentially criminalizing a hundred million+ Trump supporters.
Did it, now?

Mader Levap 11th January 2021 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraculusTheGreenBird (Post 13356152)
Why don't you tell us what's going to happen, credule?

Then you will be on record, and we will have to admit that you were right and we were wrong?

He won't. In this way, when whole nonsense planned for 17-20 January fails, he will get to claim again that "it was totally not it, just waaait" somewhere in February (since it will be that long before he returns to this forum).

I take this behavior as evidence that at some level Bubba knows he is peddling ****.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza (Post 13356340)

Nah. I predict that in 4 years he (and others like him) will sing paeans for new fuhrer, Trump long ago forgotten.

Foster Zygote 11th January 2021 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turingtest (Post 13356582)
Did it, now?

It's funny that these people think they're the most informed. I guess when you declare all sources of information, other than your own gnostic cult, to be peddling lies, you're bound to confidently state things that make it clear that you are a fool. I'll never forget the flat earther who triumphantly wrote, "if the earth orbits the sun, then why don't we see different stars every six months?".

sts60 11th January 2021 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote (Post 13356668)
It's funny that these people think they're the most informed. I guess when you declare all sources of information, other than your own gnostic cult, to be peddling lies, you're bound to confidently state things that make it clear that you are a fool. I'll never forget the flat earther who triumphantly wrote, "if the earth orbits the sun, then why don't we see different stars every six months?".

I am often reminded of these dolts when I see clouds illuminated from below by the rising or setting sun.

And yes, it’s funny how conspiracists like flat Earthers, “Q” believers, and the like are so much less observant of the real world than normal. They basically gather an infinity of twigs but can’t see the trees, let alone the forest, all the while constantly assuring each other of their cleverness.

Bubba 11th January 2021 08:17 AM

Cui bono?

Quote:

"What the actual ****?"

- said the confused credule, upon seeing footage of capitol police allowing the people to access the building, by removing barricades.

Who were those cops supporting ?

Who benefits the most from Tuesday's 'insurrection' at the capitol?

Craig4 11th January 2021 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356686)
- said the confused credule, upon seeing footage of capitol police allowing the people to access the building, by removing barricades.

Who were those cops supporting ?

Who benefits the most from Tuesday's 'insurrection' at the capitol?

If those cops were on the side of the rioters, they need to be. arrested with the other members of the enemy force. However, I saw video of many heroic police officers using all manner of force to beat back a crowd of treasonous Trump supporters. I'm honestly at a loss as to why they didn't use more deadly force. If they'd shot more of the protestors that might have ended the attack sooner and given pause to those who may be coming for round two on the 20th.

Bubba 11th January 2021 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13356712)
the 20th.

LOL

Surprise coming

Craig4 11th January 2021 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356719)
LOL

Surprise coming

For you perhaps. If the enemy attacks again the way they did on the 6th, I don't think anyone will be surprised. Please tell me you'll be online here at noon on the 20th.

Bubba 11th January 2021 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13356727)
For you perhaps. If the enemy attacks again the way they did on the 6th, I don't think anyone will be surprised. Please tell me you'll be online here at noon on the 20th.

Dream on

eerok 11th January 2021 08:51 AM

Quote:

Surprise coming

What will you do when you learn that you've been lied to again, and Biden is inaugurated as president on 20 January?

Your fantasy that Trump can declare himself king is pathetic.

Bubba 11th January 2021 08:52 AM

Any guesses as to why the FCC just warned your 'sources' they will lose their license if they interfere with Emergency Broadcast System broadcasts ?

Bubba 11th January 2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

First Lady Melania Trump on Monday said she was “disappointed and disheartened” with the violence that erupted in Washington on Jan. 6 and called on Americans to “heal in a civil manner.”

In her first statement since the storming of the U.S. Capitol, Trump said her heart goes out to those who lost their lives that day, including Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick and President Donald Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt.

“I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me—from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain,” Melania Trump wrote.

“Our nation must heal in a civil manner. Make no mistake about it, I absolutely condemn the violence that has occurred on our nation’s Capitol. Violence is never acceptable,” she added.

- from your sources

Resume 11th January 2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13356743)
What will you do when you learn that you've been lied to again, and Biden is inaugurated as president on 20 January?

Your fantasy that Trump can declare himself king is pathetic.

He'll pretend harder.

Bubba 11th January 2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13356743)

Your fantasy that Trump can declare himself king

Please. Tedious.

Thats the last thing he is interested in. He is merely keeping his promise to drain the swamp. You'll see.

Firestone 11th January 2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356749)
Quote:

First Lady Melania Trump on Monday said she was “disappointed and disheartened” with the violence that erupted in Washington on Jan. 6 and called on Americans to “heal in a civil manner.”

In her first statement since the storming of the U.S. Capitol, Trump said her heart goes out to those who lost their lives that day, including Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick and President Donald Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt.

“I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me—from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain,” Melania Trump wrote.

“Our nation must heal in a civil manner. Make no mistake about it, I absolutely condemn the violence that has occurred on our nation’s Capitol. Violence is never acceptable,” she added.
- from your sources

I absolutely love the passive "violence erupted", and then the whining where she's the victim.

This whole family is beyond contempt.(*)

(*) the adults, so don't start about Barron.

Craig4 11th January 2021 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356741)
Dream on

But you'll miss your chance to gloat when Donny gets four more years.

Craig4 11th January 2021 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestone (Post 13356764)
I absolutely love the passive "violence erupted", and then the whining where she's the victim.

I used to lay off of Tiffany, when there was reporting she was estranged from Donny. Lately though, she's as bad as her three older siblings. The Trump family is a cancer on this country (expect Barron as you say).

Resume 11th January 2021 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13356727)

It's difficult to believe these people are so stupid that they don't realize just how hard their dicks will be knocked into the dirt, how far their **** is going to be pushed back. It'll be fun to watch, as I'm sure these morons will live-stream their demise. Those rounded up like curs will be in the slams as Biden is inaugurated, and Diaper Don is fuming at Mar-A-Lago, filling up Depend after Depend, his thumbs flailing wildly on his neutered tweet machine.

Craig4 11th January 2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356763)
Please. Tedious.

Thats the last thing he is interested in. He is merely keeping his promise to drain the swamp. You'll see.

In a way Trump is draining the swamp. He's leaving the White House and taking his sniveling sycophants with him. Getting Trump out of Washington would go a long way to ending corruption in this town.

Craig4 11th January 2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13356775)
It's difficult to believe these people are so stupid that they don't realize just how hard their dicks will be knocked into the dirt, how far their **** is going to be pushed back. It'll be fun to watch, as I'm sure these morons will live-stream their demise. Those rounded up like curs will be in the slams as Biden is inaugurated, and Diaper Don is fuming at Mar-A-Lago, filling up Depend after Depend, his thumbs flailing wildly on his neutered tweet machine.

I expect the enemy force will be smaller this time. The arrests will give the part time seditionists pause. The ones that do come are more likely to be armed and violent.

Resume 11th January 2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13356776)
In a way Trump is draining the swamp. He's leaving the White House and taking his sniveling sycophants with him. Getting Trump out of Washington would go a long way to ending corruption in this town.

These idiots <stifling laughter> actually believed Trump when he said he was elected to drain the swamp, and applauded when he started nominating swamp monsters.

So I guess it comes as no surprise that they fantasize he's going to declare martial law, or some other stupid baseless claim, and remain in power, when in reality, he can't even tweet!! I mean, how powerless are you when a social media outlet slaps your dick down, and how clueless do you have to believe that this diaper- ******** dickhead is somehow going to prevent Biden from becoming president?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Jack by the hedge 11th January 2021 09:38 AM

Bit of a nonsequitur (sorry) but who was the guy around here who insisted that God was going to intervene with miracles to stop the 2010 World Cup happening in South Africa? And who kept on insisting even after it was all quite clearly going ahead without the pitches dying off or players being struck blind?

This thread just reminded me of him for some reason. He was the most determinedly willing punchbag and prolific denier of reality. Well, I say the most. He's not without competition.

Resume 11th January 2021 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firestone (Post 13356764)

Trumpists are so devoid of discernment they think a soft-core gold-digger is "the classiest First Lady ever!!" They are so stupid, they think she's smart.

turingtest 11th January 2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 13356813)
Bit of a nonsequitur (sorry) but who was the guy around here who insisted that God was going to intervene with miracles to stop the 2010 World Cup happening in South Africa? And who kept on insisting even after it was all quite clearly going ahead without the pitches dying off or players being struck blind?

This thread just reminded me of him for some reason. He was the most determinedly willing punchbag and prolific denier of reality. Well, I say the most. He's not without competition.

Paul Bethke- that thread starts here.

eerok 11th January 2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356763)
Please. Tedious.

Plot twist: Trump is the swamp.

Now he's circling the drain.

jsfisher 11th January 2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356744)
Any guesses as to why the FCC just warned your 'sources' they will lose their license if they interfere with Emergency Broadcast System broadcasts ?

Didn't read it, did you?

The FCC did not warn; it reminded stations. And it wasn't about interference with emergency broadcasts; it was about accessibility by persons with disabilities.

Jack by the hedge 11th January 2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turingtest (Post 13356828)

Ah, yes. Much obliged.

Foster Zygote 11th January 2021 10:11 AM

Quote:

LOL

Surprise coming

I know you're averse to writing in even short paragraphs, so how about you provide a monosyllabic response?

Yes or no - will Joseph Biden be inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States on January 20th?

Mader Levap 11th January 2021 10:37 AM

He will be always asserting us that some vague unspecified surprise is coming in near future.

It, of course, will never come.

Foster Zygote 11th January 2021 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mader Levap (Post 13356900)
He will be always asserting us that some vague unspecified surprise is coming in near future.

It, of course, will never come.

Yep. He's just having a go at cold reading right now. "I'm getting a name that starts with a T... Someone here has someone important to them whose name starts with T... And he did something surprising... Or not..."

Bubba 11th January 2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfisher (Post 13356838)
Didn't read it, did you?

The FCC did not warn; it reminded stations. And it wasn't about interference with emergency broadcasts; it was about accessibility by persons with disabilities.

I heard it from a reliable source.