International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   2020 United States presidential election - Conspiracy theories, alleged fraud, etc (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347781)

Bubba 11th January 2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mader Levap (Post 13356900)
He will be always asserting us that some vague unspecified surprise is coming in near future.

It, of course, will never come.

Psychic.?

Time will tell

sts60 11th January 2021 11:17 AM

‘Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino’s employer, Cumulus Media, has told its on-air personalities to stop suggesting that the election was stolen from President Trump — or face termination “immediately”.’

Tough times for anti-American morons and grifters re-bleating Trump’s extended whinge about how reality is unfair to him. It’s OK, though; the fools and quislings comprising their target audience can keep regurgitating this codswallop to each other as they wait for the big revolution Real Soon Now.

jsfisher 11th January 2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356913)
I heard it from a reliable source.

Would that be the same reliable source who told you the president had invoked the Insurrection Act?

I must say, Bubba, you have low standards for what you consider "reliable."

Elagabalus 11th January 2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sts60 (Post 13356941)
‘Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino’s employer, Cumulus Media, has told its on-air personalities to stop suggesting that the election was stolen from President Trump — or face termination “immediately”.’

Tough times for anti-American morons and grifters re-bleating Trump’s extended whinge about how reality is unfair to him. It’s OK, though; the fools and quislings comprising their target audience can keep regurgitating this codswallop to each other as they wait for the big revolution Real Soon Now.

To some extent Trump is/was regurgitating the memes that his followers sent him. Wheels within wheels.

Gord_in_Toronto 11th January 2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356269)
Pretty much everything I and others told y'all all along.

Have you told the FBI? I think maybe you should.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18 U.S.C. §4

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

sts60 11th January 2021 11:48 AM

One thing that’s really striking is how many members of the insurrectionist mob are bewilderedly saying (or family members are saying) how they thought Trump “wanted them there”. This is after they’ve been arrested, been fired from their jobs, been banned from airlines.

They were gullible enough to believe that Donald Trump would actually back them up. That he has any more regard for his rank-and-file supporters than for a wad of gum on the bottom of his shoe. They’ve thrown away their lives for a pathological narcissist, a grifter who holds marks like them in utter contempt, and they’re now starting to wonder what happened.

Dave Rogers 11th January 2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sts60 (Post 13356979)
One thing that’s really striking is how many members of the insurrectionist mob are bewilderedly saying (or family members are saying) how they thought Trump “wanted them there”. This is after they’ve been arrested, been fired from their jobs, been banned from airlines.

They were gullible enough to believe that Donald Trump would actually back them up. That he has any more regard for his rank-and-file supporters than for a wad of gum on the bottom of his shoe. They’ve thrown away their lives for a pathological narcissist, a grifter who holds marks like them in utter contempt, and they’re now starting to wonder what happened.

Serves them right for being Antifa infiltrators.

Dave

eerok 11th January 2021 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356939)
Psychic.?

It doesn't take a psychic to know that your "sources" are deluded idiots. Tinpot Trump is finished, and good riddance to him.

Foster Zygote 11th January 2021 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eerok (Post 13356990)
It doesn't take a psychic to know that your "sources" are deluded idiots. Tinpot Trump is finished, and good riddance to him.

Bubba seems to know he's finished, too. He won't even answer a simple yes or no question asking if Biden will be inaugurated on the 20th.

MRC_Hans 11th January 2021 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turingtest (Post 13356828)

Oh, yes. I wonder what happened to him.

Hans
:rolleyes:

Foster Zygote 11th January 2021 02:42 PM

Bubba, I can certainly see why you'd want to evade my simple yes/no question. Being vague about what you claim will happen prevents having to admit error later on. The downside is that it exposes your lack of conviction regarding your own claims.

Captain_Swoop 11th January 2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13356719)
LOL

Surprise coming

Is it Godot?

heymatto70 11th January 2021 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13357287)
Is it Godot?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/d61f...temid=17001133

EHocking 11th January 2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop (Post 13357287)
Is it Godot?

Sitting in a cinema 15mins before the screening of Wonder Woman 1984.

Waiting for . . .

Bubba 11th January 2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote (Post 13357263)
Bubba, I can certainly see why you'd want to evade my simple yes/no question. Being vague about what you claim will happen prevents having to admit error later on. The downside is that it exposes your lack of conviction regarding your own claims.

I've lost track of how many times I stated my take on whether or not Joe the Girl Sniffin Biden will ever set foot in the White House again, on Jan 20 or any other day.

Matthew Ellard 11th January 2021 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357677)
I've lost track of how many times I stated my take on whether or not Joe the Girl Sniffin Biden will ever set foot in the White House again, on Jan 20 or any other day.

Only once, did you claim "Trump would never allow that to happen"

Now Trump says there will be an orderly transition, so you didn't even get that right.
:p

Bubba 11th January 2021 08:50 PM

- Trump

Almost as if he has plans to use a comm system, independent of picky Mark and fussy Jack.

Matthew Ellard 11th January 2021 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357684)
"...American Patriots who voted for me...will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future..." - Trump .

"I wasn't there. It wasn't me!!!! I wasn't that stupid!!! (Trump voters, in a giant voice, in the future)
:big:

Bubba 11th January 2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13357680)
Only once, did you claim "Trump would never allow that to happen"

Now Trump says there will be an orderly transition, so you didn't even get that right.

I didnt hear him say he concedes, nor did he say transition to a Biden administration.

"Transition to a new administration"

Nor is his DOD guy briefing your Girl Sniffin Joe.

Everything he has said indicates he plans another Trump admin.

sts60 11th January 2021 09:26 PM

Following the swearing-in, President Biden, Vice-President Harris, and former Presidents Obama, Bush, and Clinton, all with their spouses, will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

The only other living former Presidents will not attend. Jimmy Carter is a little too frail for this and will presumably watch from home.

Former President Trump, who lost the popular vote twice, cost his party the House and Senate, was just dumped by his banks, was kicked off his beloved Twitter for inciting insurrection, tried to get his Vice-President killed, and will have been impeached twice by that day, will be off somewhere sucking his thumb and pouting like the losing loser he is. Meanwhile, his ultra-gullible cult members, especially the ‘Q’ dolts, will be asking each other what part of the Plan this was.

Resume 11th January 2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sts60 (Post 13357708)
Following the swearing-in, President Biden, Vice-President Harris, and former Presidents Obama, Bush, and Clinton, all with their spouses, will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

The only other living former Presidents will not attend. Jimmy Carter is a little too frail for this and will presumably watch from home.

Former President Trump, who lost the popular vote twice, cost his party the House and Senate, was just dumped by his banks, was kicked off his beloved Twitter for inciting insurrection, and tried to get his Vice-President killed, and will have been impeached twice by that day, will be off somewhere sucking his thumb and pouting like the losing loser he is.

Well, I don't blame Trump for not attending. As some of his staff have noted, he sometimes soils himself during meetings and such, and the inaugural can take some time . . . He'd be embarrassed enough watching Biden taking the oath of office after telling a crowd of his idiots that he'd be a laughingstock if such a thing occurred; well, filling up his diaper as he sits there in humiliation would be unbearable.

Matthew Ellard 11th January 2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357704)
....nor did he say transition to a Biden administration. Everything he has said indicates he plans another Trump admin

"Transition to a new administration"

How do you transition to the same Trump administration Bubba?

Do try to comprehend English.

Bubba 11th January 2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13357720)
How do you transition to the same Trump administration Bubba?

Do try to comprehend English.

Some term each four year administration an administration. It involves swearing in, etc.

Quibbling is boring

Matthew Ellard 11th January 2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357726)
Quibbling is boring

So both you and Trump don't know the meaning of the word "transition"?

So when Trump says he won't attend Biden's inauguration, Trump means he won't be attending his own inauguration?

Is that you current confused Qanon fantasy claim?

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th," Trump tweeted."

:wink8:

Matthew Ellard 11th January 2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357721)
There will be no swearing in of your Little Girl Sniffin Election Stealer.

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th," Trump tweeted.

So what was Trump saying, in the above tweet, about the inauguration Bubba?
:crazy:

Bubba 11th January 2021 10:48 PM

This proves that a Biden inauguration cannot, and will not happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH9XWNz0GW4

GraculusTheGreenBird 11th January 2021 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357772)

How, exactly?

By buying the red tinted glasses this comedian promotes at the end of his schtick? How is that going to stop the inauguration?

Venom 11th January 2021 10:59 PM

Quote:

bull ****

The Great Zaganza 11th January 2021 11:11 PM

Quote:

let's check back on this in 9 days shall we?

Matthew Ellard 11th January 2021 11:24 PM

Quote:

Bubba? JP Sears is a comedian. You didn't notice? Does that mean all your posts are also a joke?

Susheel 11th January 2021 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13357786)
Bubba? JP Sears is a comedian. You didn't notice? Does that mean all your posts are also a joke?

Next post will be something by Brent Terhune

Resume 11th January 2021 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13357786)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susheel (Post 13357788)
Next post will be something by Brent Terhune

The first time I viewed an <snicker> Amazing Polly video, I thought it was over the top satire, but no, just another nitwitted credule.

Matthew Ellard 11th January 2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357704)
Everything Trump has said indicates he plans another Trump admin.

Didn't the Epoch Times tell you?

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Thursday acknowledged President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in his strongest words yet as he faces mounting criticism for his handling of the violence that erupted a day earlier at the U.S. Capitol. "A new administration will be inaugurated on Jan. 20," Trump acknowledged.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...er/6577287002/

Bubba 12th January 2021 12:07 AM

Trump Approves Emergency Declaration

Martial law for sure, complete with Sniff in cuffs

Matthew Ellard 12th January 2021 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357807)

Gosh! You don't say....... after the Qanon failed coup attempt at Capitol Hill?

Err...... thanks for yesterday's old news.

GraculusTheGreenBird 12th January 2021 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357807)

Martial law for sure, complete with Sniff in cuffs

Credule, if you had bothered to read your own link, you would have seen it refers to FEMA.

"Specifically, FEMA is authorized to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency. Emergency protective measures, limited to direct Federal assistance, will be provided at 100 percent Federal funding."

Do you know what FEMA does? Disaster response. It certainly does not involve martial law.
Idiot.

The Great Zaganza 12th January 2021 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraculusTheGreenBird (Post 13357814)
Credule, if you had bothered to read your own link, you would have seen it refers to FEMA.

"Specifically, FEMA is authorized to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency. Emergency protective measures, limited to direct Federal assistance, will be provided at 100 percent Federal funding."

Do you know what FEMA does? Disaster response. It certainly does not involve martial law.
Idiot.

you forget the time when Obama put all Republicans into FEMA death camps during Operation Jade Helm.

Pixel42 12th January 2021 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraculusTheGreenBird (Post 13357814)

Idiot.

Just heard this reported on the 8 am Radio 3 news bulletin, the newsreader said it was significant because Trump is admitting his supporters have created an emergency situation.

Dave Rogers 12th January 2021 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13357797)
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Thursday acknowledged President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in his strongest words yet as he faces mounting criticism for his handling of the violence that erupted a day earlier at the U.S. Capitol. "A new administration will be inaugurated on Jan. 20," Trump acknowledged.

It's worth pointing out that Trump's 'strongest words yet' for 'acknowledge[ing] President-elect Joe Biden's victory' don't actually acknowledge President-elect Joe Biden's victory in any way whatsoever. But maybe that belongs in a different thread.

Dave

sts60 12th January 2021 05:00 AM

People who lose presidential elections aren’t losers; they’re merely people who lost an election.

Trump on the other hand, is a loser; he lost the election, but his enormous, bloated, yet ultra-fragile ego can’t permit him to say the name of the man who beat him. Now that’s a loser.

To be fair, though, Trump isn’t nearly done losing in other areas. A losing loser who loses. What a truly pitiful excuse for a man that his cult members, especially the ‘Q’ cretins, put their faith in, especially because he holds them in the same regard as one does a used tissue - they are utterly disposable to him.