International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   2020 United States presidential election - Conspiracy theories, alleged fraud, etc (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347781)

Mader Levap 12th January 2021 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357721)
There will be no swearing in of your Little Girl Sniffin Election Stealer. (...rest of paranoid drivel cut out)

Aw, someone is upset. At least we have clearest so far declaration from Bubba that, according to him, inauguration of Biden won't happen. Because reasons.


Edited by Agatha:  Edited to remove breach of rule 12

MRC_Hans 12th January 2021 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13357712)
Well, I don't blame Trump for not attending. As some of his staff have noted, he sometimes soils himself during meetings and such, and the inaugural can take some time . . . He'd be embarrassed enough watching Biden taking the oath of office after telling a crowd of his idiots that he'd be a laughingstock if such a thing occurred; well, filling up his diaper as he sits there in humiliation would be unbearable.

Reminds me of Goering: You can call me Meyer. (If Berlin was ever bombed).

In fact, Trump remands me of Goering in several ways. ;)

Hans

Foster Zygote 12th January 2021 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357677)
I've lost track of how many times I stated my take on whether or not Joe the Girl Sniffin Biden will ever set foot in the White House again, on Jan 20 or any other day.

And you still can't bring yourself to answer the question definitively.

No matter, I'll just chalk that up to intellectual cowardice. You've stated that we're all in for a huge surprise in 8 days regarding the inauguration, and you've heavily implied (but carefully avoided explicitly declaring) that Biden will not become the 46th president on January 20th. But even you lack faith in that outcome, which is why you dance around the question. You also stick to vague predictions that "something big" is going to happen, because in truth you have no idea what's going to happen. You simply hope that something significant will occur to so you can say, "I knew that was going to happen!", because Q is a gnostic cult that appeals to people with inferiority issues by assuring them that they know a big secret that everyone else is too dim and complacent to discern.

At any rate, I'll be checking in on this thread the afternoon of the 20th. I predict that you either won't be, or you'll return to explain why we're all still in for a "big surprise" in the near future.

Pixel42 12th January 2021 06:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My guess is this is what Bubba has seen.

Seems legit.

kookbreaker 12th January 2021 06:51 AM

Hmmm, all of a sudden Bubba is on a rampage of libeling President Elect Biden, wheras previously he would just barely acknowledge Biden even existing.

Walls might be closin' in around Bubba's bubble.

Jack by the hedge 12th January 2021 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel42 (Post 13357996)
My guess is this is what Bubba has seen.

Seems legit.

Absolutely legit for sure. Trump can definitely take over all TV stations globally even though he can't even get onto Twitter. America's emergency broadcast system definitely operates on all phones and TV sets in every nation on earth. The US military totally has the capacity to enforce global martial law. Just run the numbers: The earth has a land surface area of only 150m sq km so by merely conscripting half of the entire US population, the forces of occupation can be spread out at 1 soldier per square kilometre. Easy.

<edit> Oh, no, wait: the sooper secret intel says "Trump will Tweet..." and he can't. The whole operation is thwarted before it's even begun and all because Trump got himself banned because he couldn't remember that Twitter's rules apply to him just the same as all its other users. Ironic.

Foster Zygote 12th January 2021 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel42 (Post 13357996)
My guess is this is what Bubba has seen.

Seems legit.

It's like reading the Revelation of John.

Matthew Best 12th January 2021 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mader Levap (Post 13357971)
Aw, someone is upset. At least we have clearest so far declaration from Bubba that, according to him, inauguration of Biden won't happen. Because reasons.

Yeeeah. He will be missing from forum for long time around and after 20 Jan. Good riddance.

I haven't been following this thread for very long, but if I were to make a prediction, it would be that even after the inauguration Bubba will say that there was some technical or procedural fault with it so it's not actually real and Biden isn't actually the President. Despite everyone and everything (apart from Bubba) thinking, saying and acting like he is.

Dave Rogers 12th January 2021 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Best (Post 13358048)
I haven't been following this thread for very long, but if I were to make a prediction, it would be that even after the inauguration Bubba will say that there was some technical or procedural fault with it so it's not actually real and Biden isn't actually the President.

Then again, millions of Trump fans will say exactly the same thing.

Dave

SuburbanTurkey 12th January 2021 07:38 AM

The Q Cranks and the CHUDs actually did the thing and Trump chickend out. It's pretty funny, tons of these guys are going to prison and Trump is just hiding in embarrassment until he can hand the keys over to Biden.

Jack by the hedge 12th January 2021 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey (Post 13358057)
The Q Cranks and the CHUDs actually did the thing and Trump chickend out. It's pretty funny, tons of these guys are going to prison and Trump is just hiding in embarrassment until he can hand the keys over to Biden.

Imagine Trump having the grace to hand over the keys.

How would that feel like winning, so why would he do it?

Craig4 12th January 2021 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 13358000)
Hmmm, all of a sudden Bubba is on a rampage of libeling President Elect Biden, wheras previously he would just barely acknowledge Biden even existing.

Walls might be closin' in around Bubba's bubble.

And why pick that particular attack? Trump is far more vulnerable to sexual assault allegations than Biden.

Matthew Best 12th January 2021 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers (Post 13358054)
Then again, millions of Trump fans will say exactly the same thing.

Probably true, so this idea that Bubba will somehow be so embarrassed at being wrong that he will absent himself from the forum seems to me to be a tad optimistic.

Craig4 12th January 2021 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel42 (Post 13357996)
My guess is this is what Bubba has seen.

Seems legit.

I'd say that was funny but people are about to get killed by our police and national guard when they storm our state capitols with guns to stop it.

Jack by the hedge 12th January 2021 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13358089)
I'd say that was funny but people are about to get killed by our police and national guard when they storm our state capitols with guns to stop it.

I got the impression they (the Trump Fanboys) weren't supposed to be stopping it, they're meant to be helping it, since "it" is Trump declaring himself ruler of Earth. This event is global and totally not pulled out of the butt of some adolescent fantasist.

There are an awful lot of parliaments to storm in an awful lot of countries that aren't America and do you know - some of them don't even have second amendment? How will they manage? I mean obviously there are secret armies of Trump lovers in every nation on earth just yearning to be free ruled by Emperor Tangerine, don't let the lying media fool you, but they don't all have AR-15s so it might get a bit tricky in places.

eerok 12th January 2021 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 13358000)
Hmmm, all of a sudden Bubba is on a rampage of libeling President Elect Biden, wheras previously he would just barely acknowledge Biden even existing.

Walls might be closin' in around Bubba's bubble.

It definitely smells of desperation. (As well as other things better left unimagined.)

trustbutverify 12th January 2021 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13357807)
Trump Approves Emergency Declaration




Martial law for sure, complete with Sniff in cuffs

Now you're not even trying.

eerok 12th January 2021 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Best (Post 13358081)
Probably true, so this idea that Bubba will somehow be so embarrassed at being wrong that he will absent himself from the forum seems to me to be a tad optimistic.

Bubba has accommodated to being wrong to the point where it's a lifestyle. On 20 January, he'll still pretend that Trump is winning.

Resume 12th January 2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel42 (Post 13357996)
My guess is this is what Bubba has seen.

Seems legit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 13358009)
Absolutely legit for sure. Trump can definitely take over all TV stations globally even though he can't even get onto Twitter. America's emergency broadcast system definitely operates on all phones and TV sets in every nation on earth. The US military totally has the capacity to enforce global martial law. Just run the numbers: The earth has a land surface area of only 150m sq km so by merely conscripting half of the entire US population, the forces of occupation can be spread out at 1 soldier per square kilometre. Easy.

<edit> Oh, no, wait: the sooper secret intel says "Trump will Tweet..." and he can't. The whole operation is thwarted before it's even begun and all because Trump got himself banned because he couldn't remember that Twitter's rules apply to him just the same as all its other users. Ironic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote (Post 13358021)
It's like reading the Revelation of John.

I think that's more recycled Gesera/Nesera nonsense.
Quote:

As we already know, conspiracy theories can come in various forms and degrees of maliciousness, ranging from the innocuous to the politically motivated and outright dangerous. Some of them may even contain a kernel of truth. In other cases, conspiracy theories can be used as an effective recruitment tool in a wider grift, where the main purpose of the disinformation being pushed will be to convert people’s beliefs into financial profit. Predictably, in times of economic uncertainty, demand for a sense of hope—even the false kind—soars; add a pandemic and a lockdown to the mix and it can quickly create a ripe terrain for financial scams looking to exploit people’s need for that hope by promising get-rich-quick schemes and sky-high returns on investment. The possible repercussions are frightening to even think about.

Over these past few months, conspiracies about an imminent global economic reset, a mysterious act named NESARA, and a new era of gold-backed cryptocurrency to be ushered in by Donald Trump have been seeing a surge in popularity on social media. If any of this sounds remotely familiar to some of you, it may be because NESARA has been around for decades, fooling thousands (and counting) since first making an appearance in the late 1990s.
Recycle, regurgitate and reset, that's what these Cters and credules are good at. Yesterday, the power grid was supposed to collapse, and the Diapered One was to send personal messages to Q-nuts via their iPhones that he has initiated the Insurrection Act, and the arrests would begin. Well, none of that happened so . . . . recycle, regurgitate and reset. They can't lose that way; they never "win" either, but they don't get that part of it.

Darat 12th January 2021 09:27 AM

Mod WarningThread is being put on moderated status since so many Members seemingly can’t post without breaching their Membership Agreement. I will attempt to do a clean up and issue the relevant warnings and/or suspensions within 24 hours.
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:Darat

Craig4 12th January 2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume (Post 13356775)
It's difficult to believe these people are so stupid that they don't realize just how hard their dicks will be knocked into the dirt, how far their **** is going to be pushed back. It'll be fun to watch, as I'm sure these morons will live-stream their demise. Those rounded up like curs will be in the slams as Biden is inaugurated, and Diaper Don is fuming at Mar-A-Lago, filling up Depend after Depend, his thumbs flailing wildly on his neutered tweet machine.

The best part is these morons are planning their coup for the weekend for better turn out. If you're in a coup either you win and have a new job or you're dead, in jail or in hiding. There's no oh well, I guess I'll go home.

gmanontario 12th January 2021 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack by the hedge (Post 13358072)
Imagine Trump having the grace to hand over the keys.

How would that feel like winning, so why would he do it?

Trump will toss the keys down the sewer grate and then waddle off into the sunset hollering that he won.

Bubba 12th January 2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel42 (Post 13357996)
My guess is this is what Bubba has seen.

Seems legit.



Please.


That nonsense is called disinformation.


However, I'd invite you to consider the possibility that when Trump on Jan 6 said patriots will have a giant voice, he meant this:
He and his team will be using the Giant Voice Mass Notification system to communicate essential info directly to the public because MSM will of course be lying, as usual.

They will say he has lost it, that it is a military takeover when they know full well it is essentially a law enforcement operation against swamp corruption.

To some it may seem like a storm.

This bypassing the MSM is reminiscent of how some well meaning clueless people only learn what is happening from others reminding them how their 'sources' keep them in the dark, intentionally.

IIRC the earliest instance of Trump's direct communication system was marked by Whoopi losing her **** about Trump appearing on her cell phone unannounced on that day he tested (demonstrated) one of the mass communication systems. Which, BTW, was another of Q's accurate predictions. Just sayin.

Did you know the MSM excerpted the part of Trump's Jan 6 speech in which he called for peace and peaceful protesting? The MSM as usual lied by omission in order to promote the myth that he is to blame for the violence . They are desperate to stop what is happening to them and their swamp partners. Alas, it is not stoppable. tsk.


Fire your 'sources'

Bubba 12th January 2021 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers (Post 13357859)
It's worth pointing out that Trump's 'strongest words yet' for 'acknowledge[ing] President-elect Joe Biden's victory' don't actually acknowledge President-elect Joe Biden's victory in any way whatsoever. But maybe that belongs in a different thread.

Dave



Right. Important observation.

MRC_Hans 12th January 2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmanontario (Post 13358344)
Trump will toss the keys down the sewer grate and then waddle off into the sunset hollering that he won.

Ah, well. I assume there are extra sets of keys.

Hans :rolleyes:

sts60 12th January 2021 03:54 PM

House Republican Conference chair Liz Cheney: "I will vote to impeach the President....

There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution."

Yeah, well, another typical liberal snowflake leftist cancel-culture socialist chimes in.

Resume 12th January 2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sts60 (Post 13358740)
House Republican Conference chair Liz Cheney: "I will vote to impeach the President....

There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution."

Yeah, well, another typical liberal snowflake leftist cancel-culture socialist chimes in.

The Secretary of Stare is rebuffed by EU leaders and returns home; there's a 9/11 occurring every day; State Houses are under threat of domestic terrorism and President ***** -His- Pants is in Texas inspecting his slats. Enough already, get him the F out!

eerok 12th January 2021 05:25 PM

An analysis of what went horribly wrong.

The ‘Shared Psychosis’ of Donald Trump and His Loyalists [scientificamerican.com]
Quote:

The violent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol Building last week, incited by President Donald Trump, serves as the grimmest moment in one of the darkest chapters in the nation’s history. Yet the rioters’ actions—and Trump’s own role in, and response to, them—come as little surprise to many, particularly those who have been studying the president’s mental fitness and the psychology of his most ardent followers since he took office.

gypsyjackson 13th January 2021 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resume quoting someone else
Over these past few months, conspiracies about an imminent global economic reset, a mysterious act named NESARA, and a new era of gold-backed cryptocurrency to be ushered in by Donald Trump have been seeing a surge in popularity on social media.

Is it useful to a cryptocurrency to be gold backed? I thought they were meant to be free of that sort of thing.

Mader Levap 13th January 2021 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyjackson (Post 13359143)
Is it useful to a cryptocurrency to be gold backed? I thought they were meant to be free of that sort of thing.

"gold-backed cryptocurrency" is complete nonsense.

Spektator 13th January 2021 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyjackson (Post 13359143)
Is it useful to a cryptocurrency to be gold backed? I thought they were meant to be free of that sort of thing.

Yes, with the proviso that it must be cryptogold.

Axxman300 13th January 2021 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13358398)
They will say he has lost it, that it is a military takeover when they know full well it is essentially a law enforcement operation against swamp corruption.
'

The military told Trump to ******* off. Plus, our military is too small to shut down and control even California. Not sure what world you're living in, but thanks to Trump raping the military's budget to build his useless wall on the Mexican border half of our equipment doesn't work (planes can't fly, tanks can't move without spare parts).

Then there is the obvious fact that Trump had FOUR YEARS to root out the corruption you claim is rampant. Instead he added a layer of his own corruption.

Quote:

To some it may seem like a storm.
You spelled treason wrong.

Quote:

This bypassing the MSM is reminiscent of how some well meaning clueless people only learn what is happening from others reminding them how their 'sources' keep them in the dark, intentionally
.

Do you own a calander from this century? It's 2021. There is no way to stay in the dark.

That most mentally healthy people refuse to buy into your CTs doesn't mean they're clueless.

Quote:

IIRC the earliest instance of Trump's direct communication system was marked by Whoopi losing her **** about Trump appearing on her cell phone unannounced on that day he tested (demonstrated) one of the mass communication systems. Which, BTW, was another of Q's accurate predictions. Just sayin.
I never got a notification, neither did millions of others. And has Q what's Q's take on the EAS? I ask because that one works too.

Quote:

Did you know the MSM excerpted the part of Trump's Jan 6 speech in which he called for peace and peaceful protesting?
Did you know they ran it live?

Did you know that Trump cultists have selective listening problems?

Quote:

The MSM as usual lied by omission in order to promote the myth that he is to blame for the violence .
Trump started telling his boot-lickers that the election was rigged last year, and has repeated this lie throughout 2020, and all of January 2021.

Trump is a moron. Trump incited the attack on the capitol. Trump is a traitor to the United States of America.

Matthew Ellard 13th January 2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13358398)
He (Trump) and his team will be using the Giant Voice Mass Notification system to communicate essential info directly to the public because MSM will of course be lying, as usual. They (the public) will say he has lost it, that it is a military takeover when they know full well it is essentially a law enforcement operation against swamp corruption.
To some it may seem like a storm.

You are claiming

1) Trump will attempt another coup against the US constitution and its citizens, using the military.

2) Trump will do this with a military who has already said it won't follow Trump.

3) Trump will use the public speaker system found in major city public squares and army bases ignoring the military chain of command.

4) Trump magically told you this despite being cut off from Twitter, You Tube, Facebook, and so on, and you can't remember how Trump told you .

Is that your current Qanon claim?

:crazy:

sphenisc 13th January 2021 05:58 PM

Fraud case

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...election-inte/

GraculusTheGreenBird 13th January 2021 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13358398)
Please.


That nonsense is called disinformation.


However, I'd invite you to consider the possibility that when Trump on Jan 6 said patriots will have a giant voice, he meant this:
He and his team will be using the Giant Voice Mass Notification system to communicate essential info directly to the public because MSM will of course be lying, as usual.

They will say he has lost it, that it is a military takeover when they know full well it is essentially a law enforcement operation against swamp corruption.

To some it may seem like a storm.

This bypassing the MSM is reminiscent of how some well meaning clueless people only learn what is happening from others reminding them how their 'sources' keep them in the dark, intentionally.

IIRC the earliest instance of Trump's direct communication system was marked by Whoopi losing her **** about Trump appearing on her cell phone unannounced on that day he tested (demonstrated) one of the mass communication systems. Which, BTW, was another of Q's accurate predictions. Just sayin.

Did you know the MSM excerpted the part of Trump's Jan 6 speech in which he called for peace and peaceful protesting? The MSM as usual lied by omission in order to promote the myth that he is to blame for the violence . They are desperate to stop what is happening to them and their swamp partners. Alas, it is not stoppable. tsk.


Fire your 'sources'

Excellent, a concrete prediction.

Now, if this happens, I will say wow, Bubba was right. I was wrong.

If this doesn't happen, as I suspect it won't, can you honestly tell me, what will you do? Will you continue to believe in conspiracy theories, or will you admit that you were gulled and lied to all along?

Bubba 13th January 2021 11:17 PM

So, when third in line asked the Joint Chiefs to essentially put her in charge of the nuclear football, is she now at risk of a 20 year term in the Big House, if not a walk to the gallows?

Why is she so desperate (to be that stupid) to begin with? I wonder what she is afraid of.

Bubba 13th January 2021 11:39 PM

Maybe Nancy got stupid desperate and went to the Joint Chiefs because she knows what Trump found in her laptop.

Resume 14th January 2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard (Post 13360026)
You are claiming

1) Trump will attempt another coup against the US constitution and its citizens, using the military.

2) Trump will do this with a military who has already said it won't follow Trump.

3) Trump will use the public speaker system found in major city public squares and army bases ignoring the military chain of command.

4) Trump magically told you this despite being cut off from Twitter, You Tube, Facebook, and so on, and you can't remember how Trump told you .

Is that your current Qanon claim?

:crazy:

This made beer shoot out my nose.

My MiL received a text from her Q-nut niece about not updating her phone because whackadoodle Q reasons. She showed it to my wife and asked "Is Susan getting crazier?"

MiL suffers from Alzheimers absolute horse **** when it's shoveled at her.

Steve 14th January 2021 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13360364)
Maybe Nancy got stupid desperate and went to the Joint Chiefs because she knows what Trump found in her laptop.

And the JCS went along with her instead of Trump because?.........they have more confidence in her than in Trump. Any idea why?

SuburbanTurkey 14th January 2021 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba (Post 13360364)
Maybe Nancy got stupid desperate and went to the Joint Chiefs because she knows what Trump found in her laptop.

They probably discussed it over a freshly squeezed glass of adrenochrome.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-20, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.