International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   Religion and Philosophy (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Continuation Signs of the End Times - Part the Third (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319950)

Paul Bethke 26th May 2017 07:37 AM

Signs of the End Times - Part the Third

Here is the END to the END.

Gen_6:13 Then God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh is coming before Me, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. Behold, I am about to bring ruin upon them along with the land.

Mod InfoThread continued from here.

You may, of course, respond to any posts from that thread here.
Posted By:zooterkin

halleyscomet 26th May 2017 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11855733)

Gen_6:13 Then God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh is coming before Me, for the earth is filled with violence because of them. Behold, I am about to bring ruin upon them along with the land.

Dude, that's a verse about Noah's Flood. If it even happened, it's a past event.

This is a thread about the End Times that have yet to happen.

Focus dude, focus.

JayUtah 26th May 2017 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11855749)
Dude, that's a verse about Noah's Flood. If it even happened, it's a past event.

This is a thread about the End Times that have yet to happen.

Focus dude, focus.

Well, Bethke has insisted that the end times will simply repeat events already described in scripture. This saves him from having to come up with new material that can be tested.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

halleyscomet 26th May 2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayUtah (Post 11855762)
Well, Bethke has insisted that the end times will simply repeat events already described in scripture. This saves him from having to come up with new material that can be tested.

Yet God promised not to flood the Earth again.

JayUtah 26th May 2017 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11855771)

See, you don't understand the prophetic meaning. [emoji1]

BStrong 26th May 2017 08:07 AM

Quote:

Thus spake the miserable prick.

On luck -

I have a hat.

I was never hit by gunfire directed at me while I was wearing it.

Is this a lucky hat, or an unlucky hat?

halleyscomet 26th May 2017 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayUtah (Post 11855775)
See, you don't understand the prophetic meaning. [emoji1]

Let me crack open my "English to Paul Bethke" dictionary to look that up:

Quote:

Prophesy: Noun

1. Whatever crap I want to say to threaten people.

Usage: Generally accompanied by a Bible quote that's tangentially relevant at best.

Example: God hates adultery! He'll burn you all to ashes in a giant global flood if you commit adultery! You're all married to the first person you ever had sex with, even if it was rape!
Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35
You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. . . . The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.
See! BOILS CANNOT BE CURED!!!!!!

BOILS CANNOT BE CURED!!!!!!

abaddon 26th May 2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Revelations states that ain't happening and so does Genesis. Which pagan god is it that you worship?

Paul Bethke 27th May 2017 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11855771)

That is entirely correct—but Yahweh did say that he will make an END of all who do not repent, so Yahweh will put an END to sinners who continue to sin after being warned.

So Yahweh will use a different method to destroy ----Revelation_16:21 From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

Yahweh will focus judgement on people, and not harm the earth---Revelation_9:4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

So what the focus is on, is to PUT an END to sin, not the earth, but sinners who refuse to repent---Rev_9:21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.
Rev_16:9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.
Rev_16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

So as portrayed in the Revelation—the means to put an END to sin---but there is still hope for you and others, because you have heard the message that calls you to repent.

halleyscomet 27th May 2017 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11856815)
That is entirely correct—but Yahweh did say that he will make an END of all who do not repent, so Yahweh will put an END to sinners who continue to sin after being warned.

So Yahweh will use a different method to destroy ----Revelation_16:21 From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

Yahweh will focus judgement on people, and not harm the earth---Revelation_9:4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

So what the focus is on, is to PUT an END to sin, not the earth, but sinners who refuse to repent---Rev_9:21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Rev_16:9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

Rev_16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

So as portrayed in the Revelation—the means to put an END to sin---but there is still hope for you and others, because you have heard the message that calls you to repent.

None of that negates the fact you quoted a Bible verse about past events as if they were to happen in the future. You have repeatedly demonstrated a real problem with the concept of "before" and "after" in the threads where I encounter you the most. In the past we've pointed out your second grade to third grade understanding of scripture. At this point you are demonstrating an understanding of TIME inferior to that of my two year old. This is a substantial problem in a thread explicitly about events that are supposed to be in the future.

Paul Bethke 27th May 2017 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11856862)
None of that negates the fact you quoted a Bible verse about past events as if they were to happen in the future. You have repeatedly demonstrated a real problem with the concept of "before" and "after" in the threads where I encounter you the most. In the past we've pointed out your second grade to third grade understanding of scripture. At this point you are demonstrating an understanding of TIME inferior to that of my two year old. This is a substantial problem in a thread explicitly about events that are supposed to be in the future.

Again I must refer to prophecy—you SEE prophecy has no time basis—what took place in the past can be repeated in the present, and the future.
What people were being judged for in the past, they will be judged for in the present and the future.
If you cannot understand this, then how will your two year old child be able to understand it?
You SEE the Ten Commands was and is the basis for judgement against all people of all generations.

So when the flood is referred to, the conduct of the people is what is considered—so Yahweh destroyed them because of their corruption, so to be just he must destroy those who are presently corrupt.

Yahweh made an example of Israel, he showed no favouritism.

2Pe_2:6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;
Jud_1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

halleyscomet 27th May 2017 04:45 AM

Signs of the End Times - Part Two

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11856875)
Again I must refer to prophecy—you SEE prophecy has no time basis—what took place in the past can be repeated in the present, and the future.

What people were being judged for in the past, they will be judged for in the present and the future.

If you cannot understand this, then how will your two year old child be able to understand it?

You SEE the Ten Commands was and is the basis for judgement against all people of all generations.

So when the flood is referred to, the conduct of the people is what is considered—so Yahweh destroyed them because of their corruption, so to be just he must destroy those who are presently corrupt.

Yahweh made an example of Israel, he showed no favouritism.

2Pe_2:6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly;

Jud_1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

If you're going to call the prophet Ezekiel a liar, then at least have the decency to announce your own Biblical cannon excising him.

Ezekiel 16:49
"'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Paul Bethke 27th May 2017 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11856880)
If you're going to call the prophet Ezekiel a liar, then at least have the decency to announce your own Biblical cannon excising him.

"'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

There are many things Ezekiel announced--here is a comparison.
He also stated many other things relevant to adultery.

Eze_16:45 You are a true daughter of your mother, who despised her husband and her children; and you are a true sister of your sisters, who despised their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite.

Eze_22:11 In you one man commits a detestable offense with his neighbor's wife, another shamefully defiles his daughter-in-law, and another violates his sister, his own father's daughter.

Eze_23:18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her nakedness, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister.

Yes Ezekiel does refer to the sister often!!

halleyscomet 27th May 2017 05:58 AM

Signs of the End Times - Part Two

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11856906)
There are many things Ezekiel announced--here is a comparison.

He also stated many other things relevant to adultery.

Eze_16:45 You are a true daughter of your mother, who despised her husband and her children; and you are a true sister of your sisters, who despised their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite.

Eze_22:11 In you one man commits a detestable offense with his neighbor's wife, another shamefully defiles his daughter-in-law, and another violates his sister, his own father's daughter.

Eze_23:18 When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her nakedness, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister.

Yes Ezekiel does refer to the sister often!!

And that is related to you lying about Sodom how?

Seriously. That's not even vaguely relevant to anything anyone has been writing.

Does spitting random Bible verses work for you in meatspace?

Paul Bethke 27th May 2017 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11856926)
And that is related to you lying about Sodom how?

Seriously. That's not even vaguely relevant to anything anyone has been writing.

Does spitting random Bible verses work for you in meatspace?

How can I lie about Sodom—what is written is written—you are like always speaking in riddles.
So if you made it clear—maybe you could be understood.

halleyscomet 27th May 2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11857042)
How can I lie about Sodom—what is written is written—you are like always speaking in riddles.

So if you made it clear—maybe you could be understood.

Yes, the Bible is very clear about what Sodom's sin was:

Quote:

And yet you accuse me of speaking in riddles when I quote that clear and unambiguous verse.

How strange.

Paul Bethke 27th May 2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11857046)
Yes, the Bible is very clear about what Sodom's sin was:

And yet you accuse me of speaking in riddles when I quote that clear and unambiguous verse.

How strange.

But what is the point of your post--what do you want to prove--every one knows what the sin of Sodom is?

halleyscomet 27th May 2017 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11857140)
But what is the point of your post--what do you want to prove--every one knows what the sin of Sodom is?

I posted because you made it clear YOU were confused about what the Bible says about the sin of Sodom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by halleyscomet (Post 11856880)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11856875)
In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion.

Ezekiel has a very different statement to make about Sodom than you do.

PartSkeptic 28th May 2017 09:02 AM

@ PB.

I may have missed it, but what do you think will happen? WW3, or pandemic, or floods, or asteroid, or combination?

All die, or 50% or 75% or 25%. Over what period? Only the sinners, or a mixture?

Then what?

tinribmancer 28th May 2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

More Funky version:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Quote:

This guy is ten times worser than the Devil or the so-called Illuminati that CTers fear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11856815)
Revelation_9:4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

God will not harm The Hulk, and I think we all know why. :D

Paul Bethke should become Stand-Up Comedian. He'd be pretty good at it. :thumbsup:

Paul Bethke 29th May 2017 12:23 AM

Quote:

Wrong again—the END will come using events that have taken place—the sun stopping—the sun going backwards ( but we know it is the rotation of the earth)—the plagues of Egypt being repeated.

Then there is the stars—so there are many events that will herald the END—but be informed it is not the END of the world, but the END of sin in the world. A world without violence.

But as I have said, nothing will happen before the Church is purged of its heresy.

Cosmic Yak 29th May 2017 12:43 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11858812)
Wrong again—the END will come using events that have taken place—the sun stopping—the sun going backwards ( but we know it is the rotation of the earth)—the plagues of Egypt being repeated.

Then there is the stars—so there are many events that will herald the END—but be informed it is not the END of the world, but the END of sin in the world. A world without violence.

But as I have said, nothing will happen before the Church is purged of its heresy.

For once, I agree with Paul Bethke. He has made numerous prophecies that do not appear in the Bible at all.
Unfortunately, this does rather appear to contradict the idea that he is using scripture as the basis for his prophecies. :D

Mojo 29th May 2017 01:46 AM

Quote:

"Never mind, lads, same time tomorrow. We must get a winner one day." - P. Cook.

Paul Bethke 29th May 2017 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak (Post 11858826)
For once, I agree with Paul Bethke. He has made numerous prophecies that do not appear in the Bible at all.
Unfortunately, this does rather appear to contradict the idea that he is using scripture as the basis for his prophecies. :D

Well you SEE the Church must be purged of all heresy so that the truth may be presented in absolute clarity—at the moment the Church consists of so many different denominations, some thirty thousand I am told.

The Gospel must be presented in such a way that sinners will know what is required of them to repent.

The Scriptures tell that the Church must be blameless and the sinners will become blameless.

Ephesians 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant Church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Then the Church will becomes the means by which Yahweh fulfills all his outstanding prophecies, bringing to an END all sin and violence.

Eph 3:10 His intent was that now, through the Church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, according to his eternal purpose which he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

So the eternal purpose of the Creator will be accomplished through Christ who is the head of his Church.

So how far is the world from this point—not so far, the END is near, for the beginning to begin—the beginning is the establishment of the Kingdom of the Creator here on earth.

Once the Kingdom is established then all nations will become subject to the Torah—so WE say halleluiah.

Rev 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

Border Reiver 29th May 2017 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11858878)
Well you SEE the Church must be purged of all heresy so that the truth may be presented in absolute clarity—at the moment the Church consists of so many different denominations, some thirty thousand I am told.

30,000 + whatever it is that you are trying to sell.

Quote:

The Gospel must be presented in such a way that sinners will know what is required of them to repent.
In all 30,001 ways - every denomination feels that it has the lockdown on the Truth of God's Word, just like every denomination feels that all the other 30,000 have it wrong (or at least not as good as they do).

Quote:

The Scriptures tell that the Church must be blameless and the sinners will become blameless.
Scriptures also contain blatant historical lies, numerous contradictions and ambiguities, in addition to morally repugnant directions, while relating the highly immoral actions of a narcissistic and violent supernatural being.

Other then your preference for being told that this is not the case while ignoring the blatantly obvious meaning of the text - why should this be considered as authoritative? Or more valid then any of the other religious texts out there?

Quote:

Then the Church will becomes the means by which Yahweh fulfills all his outstanding prophecies, bringing to an END all sin and violence.
And he will do this in yet another outburst of violence. Because he loves us, he will hurt us.

Like any other abusive person.

Rincewind 29th May 2017 06:50 AM

So the God of Love is going to use violence to get rid of violence.

Right....

JayUtah 29th May 2017 08:00 AM

I wrote

Quote:

Well, Bethke has insisted that the end times will simply repeat events already described in scripture.

Bethke responded:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11858812)

I don't understand how you can say I'm wrong when your post essentially repeats what I said. You do this a lot. You tell someone he's wrong, and then in the rest of your post you provide ample evidence that he's right. You're telling me the end times will resemble past events already described in scripture. That's what I said.

Border Reiver 29th May 2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rincewind (Post 11859096)

Right....

But only against those unrepentant, or willful types.

So that makes it alright.

hgus 29th May 2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Border Reiver (Post 11859170)
But only against those unrepentant, or willful types.

So that makes it alright.

Given that Bethke is a church of one, and the only one that is right... Oh well. It is lonely at the top/END!

halleyscomet 29th May 2017 04:37 PM

Signs of the End Times - Part the Third

Quote:

Originally Posted by hgus (Post 11859740)
Given that Bethke is a church of one, and the only one that is right... Oh well. It is lonely at the top/END!

Marvel Comics covered this scenario.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk:_The_End

I AGREE

BStrong 29th May 2017 06:48 PM

If I was god, I'd sue all these self appointed mouthpieces for malpractice.

BStrong 29th May 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Right....

According to the book of fairy tales, the imaginary friend says turning out your daughters to be gang-raped is A OK.

Lots of issues from the childhood, no doubt an only child. Can't stand anyone else getting attention.

Paul Bethke 29th May 2017 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Border Reiver (Post 11858965)
30,000 + whatever it is that you are trying to sell.

Not trying to sell anything as it is written--Mark 8:37 Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul.
There is no amount of money that can buy forgiveness!!

Quote:

In all 30,001 ways - every denomination feels that it has the lockdown on the Truth of God's Word, just like every denomination feels that all the other 30,000 have it wrong (or at least not as good as they do).
Well that is the reason that the one true Church, purged of all heresy must become the example of representing the truth.
Today we have the Scriptures by which each denomination and religion can be tested.

Quote:

Scriptures also contain blatant historical lies, numerous contradictions and ambiguities, in addition to morally repugnant directions, while relating the highly immoral actions of a narcissistic and violent supernatural being.
The Scriptures highlight all that you have stated—there may be some errors in translation, but the truth is always visible to those who are not prejudice.

The Scriptures encourage holiness and highlight immorality.
The Creator deals with violence in a way that is just. So, by your statement, you do not think immorality and violence should be eradicated?

Quote:

Other then your preference for being told that this is not the case while ignoring the blatantly obvious meaning of the text - why should this be considered as authoritative? Or more valid then any of the other religious texts out there?
The Church that is purged will become the example of all other denominations to follow. The truth is clear that there will be a Church that will usher in the Kingdom of the Creator, and there will be the Saints who will be active in this proses.

Quote:

And he will do this in yet another outburst of violence. Because he loves us, he will hurt us.
Like any other abusive person.
The love that the Creator demonstrates is that he is prepared to forgive those who repent—so all people can repent and be forgiven—the wrath of Yahweh will come on those who refuse to repent and continue in violence.

The END as I have said is the beginning of peace and joy for all who repent, but those who refuse to repent will suffer destruction.

So, you can repent and be forgiven, or you can maintain your misguided opinion of the truth and suffer destruction.
Rev 9:20 The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Now I do concede, that without the evidence people will not repent, so the evidence will be presented in due course.
So as Jesus prophesied the miracles will be presented to confirm the truth--John_14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

Paul also states this--Hebrews_2:4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

So Sir do not be dismayed, there will be sufficient evidence to validate the truth in order for all to SEE---so the END will be glorious.

Paul Bethke 29th May 2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Right....

How come you and others, SEE justice as violence—the Creator is directing his wrath against the violence in the world today as he did in the past. To put an END to violence will involve force.

So you would like the violence in the world today to continue???

Paul Bethke 30th May 2017 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayUtah (Post 11859165)
I wrote
I don't understand how you can say I'm wrong when your post essentially repeats what I said. You do this a lot. You tell someone he's wrong, and then in the rest of your post you provide ample evidence that he's right. You're telling me the end times will resemble past events already described in scripture. That's what I said.

So now you have understood that what method Yahweh employed in the past will be simulated in the present END time!!

You SEE Yahweh has set the precedence of how things will be done in order to set up his Kingdom here on earth, hopefully in your life time.

There will be a little deviation, in that the stars will be used to highlight the Creators prowess.

My sig illustrates this.

halleyscomet 30th May 2017 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11860191)
How come you and others, SEE justice as violence—the Creator is directing his wrath against the violence in the world today as he did in the past. To put an END to violence will involve force.

I'd rather see the current problems continue than witness a genocide that slaughters billions at the hand of a vengeful deity.

Border Reiver 30th May 2017 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11860183)
Not trying to sell anything as it is written--Mark 8:37 Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul.
There is no amount of money that can buy forgiveness!!

You cannot be this dense! You are trying to "sell" your interpretation of the Bible as the one true correct interpretation, and that only by doing what you say the Bible says can a person find salvation.

Your problem is that you have no ability to persuade people to that view and are left with, "Just you wait, when my Big Sky-Daddy gets here he's going to kick your ass!"

Quote:

Well that is the reason that the one true Church, purged of all heresy must become the example of representing the truth.
Today we have the Scriptures by which each denomination and religion can be tested.
First, one does not test a hypothesis against itself. One evaluates a hypothesis against evidence. Based on the evidence, NO religion represents truth.

Quote:

The Scriptures highlight all that you have stated—there may be some errors in translation, but the truth is always visible to those who are not prejudice.
In other words, any problems with the text are the result of other people's errors, but if you only look at it the way I want to, then it all goes away. That is a very childish way of looking at a problem.

Quote:

The Scriptures encourage holiness and highlight immorality.
The Creator deals with violence in a way that is just. So, by your statement, you do not think immorality and violence should be eradicated?
Injustice is reduced by reducing inequality, by treating people according to their actions not those of their parents or grandparents and through mutual respect. Scripture's way is, "Fear me. Do what I say, or else."

How does Yahweh deal with practically anything - kill the offender.

Ammonites in your way? Kill the males, but keep the females as sex slaves.
Midianites having the gall to marry some of the tribe? Kill everyone, but the virgin girls. They can be forced to marry your warriors.

Failing that Yahweh likes to punish the victim of the crime along with the offender. Got raped in the city? Sorry about that Missy, but since no one heard you scream we need to kill you as well.
Got raped in the countryside - it's alright, your rapist has some silver set aside and Daddy says that's enough for him to buy you as a bride.
Grandparents didn't worship Yahweh in just the right way? You'll need to be punished for that!

Yahweh's laws do not promote justice, they are a tool of social control for a patriarchal city state where the power is split between religious and secular elites.

Quote:

The Church that is purged will become the example of all other denominations to follow. The truth is clear that there will be a Church that will usher in the Kingdom of the Creator, and there will be the Saints who will be active in this proses.
Given that you can't get a single follower, how do you propose to "purge the church?"

Quote:

The love that the Creator demonstrates is that he is prepared to forgive those who repent—so all people can repent and be forgiven—the wrath of Yahweh will come on those who refuse to repent and continue in violence.
Yahweh is prepared to visit his wrath on people who disobey his edicts unto the third and forth generation. Too bad great-great grand daddy was a blasphemer - you'll need to be punished for that.

Quote:

The END as I have said is the beginning of peace and joy for all who repent, but those who refuse to repent will suffer destruction.

So, you can repent and be forgiven, or you can maintain your misguided opinion of the truth and suffer destruction.
Rev 9:20 The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Now I do concede, that without the evidence people will not repent, so the evidence will be presented in due course.
So as Jesus prophesied the miracles will be presented to confirm the truth--John_14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

Paul also states this--Hebrews_2:4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

So Sir do not be dismayed, there will be sufficient evidence to validate the truth in order for all to SEE---so the END will be glorious.
So says every two-bit false prophet - "If you only have faith, you will be saved! The signs are there! (although, they will never get specific about what the signs are. Generally these signs are pretty damn generic with nothing to differentiate them from any other occurrence). Helps us spread the word by sending a donation to..."

There is no evidence that much of the Bible happened at all in the way the Bible says it did - why should we accept that these unnamed future events will happen?

JayUtah 30th May 2017 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11860202)
So now you have understood that what method Yahweh employed in the past will be simulated in the present END time!!

That's what you claim will happen. I told someone else that this was a claim you often made. You quoted that post and then told me I was wrong. Then you went on to show that I was right. And you continue to show that I was right. Is gaslighting such an ingrained part of your communication that you do it without thinking? You do this a lot. You tell people they're wrong and then in the very same post you provide evidence that they were right. Either you can't read and comprehend simple English sentences, or you just tell people they're wrong as a knee-jerk response.

JayUtah 30th May 2017 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Bethke (Post 11860191)
How come you and others, SEE justice as violence—

Because we know the difference between justice and wrath. Most of the things you are trying to call justice are, in fact, horrible genocides and indiscriminate violence. You simply give them a pass because you've bought into the notion that if Yahweh does it, it's automatically moral.

Quote:

Of course not. Believe it or not, people can disagree with you without being sinful or desirous of ongoing hardship. I don't want violence to continue. But I certainly don't think your version of pseudo-Christian jihad is the right answer.

halleyscomet 30th May 2017 12:44 PM

I now present a dramatic reenactment of Paul Bethke almost losing control of this thread to someone who was actually talking about the End Times:

http://i.imgur.com/TJqBN5Q.gif