International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MAGA brats mock Native American with "build the wall" chants (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334324)

Bogative 22nd January 2019 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572380)
Racism. Not many Asians on the football teams either. A few Whites have been able to use their privilege to break into the sport. But #NFLsoblack is the clearest example of systemic endemic racism and hate in America today.

Well, if progressives have taught me anything it is that any disparity between races (e.g. prison population, criminal behavior, school expulsions, college admittance) can only be one thing and that is racism. So I agree with you.

ProBonoShill 22nd January 2019 12:05 AM

CNN is now walking back their initial story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iTG...LGUKHDMQ2QtHTx

ETA here's the initial report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvbsqk0HOWw

Bogative 22nd January 2019 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionking (Post 12572385)
That you donít see that as racist says something about you. Something not at all flattering.

I'm guessing your definition of racism = any action by white people that progressives and minorities find offensive.

CaptainHowdy 22nd January 2019 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crescent (Post 12572259)
We have already pointed out that Marines were in Vietnam as late as 1975, when he would have been 21.

I don't know what his actual service record is - but neither do you.

Who cares if Tonto was in the marines or not? We have video of him participating in in an attack on a group of teenagers in support of a racist homophobic separatist nationalist terrorists. What more do you need to know?

smartcooky 22nd January 2019 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572380)
Racism. Not many Asians on the football teams either. A few Whites have been able to use their privilege to break into the sport. But #NFLsoblack is the clearest example of systemic endemic racism and hate in America today.

Its not racism, its biology and evolution.

The hashtag might be racism, but the reason there are so many black athletes in sports like NFL has nothing to do with racist attitudes. Black athletes tend to outperform* white athletes at sports requiring mostly size, strength and fitness. That is not an opinion or a meme, it is a verifiable, statistical fact.

We see it in American Football, Basketball, Boxing and Sprinting.

*For the pedants and nitpickers who are just itching to say "well whaddabout this white sportsman or that white sportsman", I would point out that I said "tend to outperform" not "always outperform"

smartcooky 22nd January 2019 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572433)
Who cares if Tonto was in the marines or not? We have video of him participating in in an attack on a group of teenagers in support of a racist homophobic separatist nationalist terrorists. What more do you need to know?

Tonto? Really?

lionking 22nd January 2019 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572448)
Tonto? Really?

Unbelievable. Yet the poster of this slur will contend itís not racist.

zooterkin 22nd January 2019 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572433)
Who cares if Tonto was in the marines or not? We have video of him participating in in an attack on a group of teenagers in support of a racist homophobic separatist nationalist terrorists. What more do you need to know?

Tonto? "Attack"? :boggled:

smartcooky 22nd January 2019 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill (Post 12572389)
CNN is now walking back their initial story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iTG...LGUKHDMQ2QtHTx

ETA here's the initial report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvbsqk0HOWw

And bloody well good on them for doing so.

Its just like Faux News when they walked back their false allegation that people in the famous pre-election "Caravan"* were bringing leprosy and smallpox to America...

Oh, wait!


*
Y'all remember that caravan don't you? The one that Trump touted was an invasion and the gravest threat the US Security since the Cold War; the caravan that Trump sent 15,000 troops to the southern border to defend against, the caravan that completely dissipated before ever reached the border? Yeah, THAT caravan!

smartcooky 22nd January 2019 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionking (Post 12572450)
Unbelievable. Yet the poster of this slur will contend itís not racist.


Yep, tone deaf!

Skeptic Tank 22nd January 2019 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572346)
The tomahawk chop, chanting and the whooping are racist reactions to the Native Americans. You can choose to deny it, but that's all you are doing, denying the truth. Their behavior is as bad as wearing blackface.

And yes, the tomahawk chop and chant at the Chiefs game is racist.

They are reactions which are influenced by observing the races of those they were being confronted by.

The black Hebrew loons and the native loons that day were both hostile to the white children, confronted them and confronted and/or mocked them in ways which were informed by them being white.

If you’re fat, and you are aggressive and confrontational to someone they will very likely use your fatness in what they say back to you. Same if you’re old, your sex, race, looks, etc.

The dream of people not caring about race is entirely impossible and it’s why we should have never, ever attempted this level of multiracialism. It WILL be leading to civil wars across the world and not long from now either. All the blame will be at the feet of those who ignored both human nature and history.

Captain_Swoop 22nd January 2019 02:37 AM

Trump Tweets

Looking like Nick Sandman & Covington Catholic students were treated unfairly with early judgements proving out to be false - smeared by media.
Not good, but making big comeback! “New footage shows that media was wrong about teen’s encounter with Native American” @TuckerCarlson

thaiboxerken 22nd January 2019 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Tank (Post 12572458)
They are reactions which are influenced by observing the races of those they were being confronted by.

When the resident racist is here defending the racist reactions, you've lost Bogative.

Skeptic Tank 22nd January 2019 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionking (Post 12572450)
Unbelievable. Yet the poster of this slur will contend it’s not racist.

Yeah, it is racist. Who cares? Humans are racist.

It’s sexist for men to want to sleep with women and exclude men. It’s agist and ablist and looksist and racist what sort of preferences people have for their mates.

People are different from one another and they notice and react to those differences and always will. Always SHOULD, in fact.

Nobody makes any serious effort to push back against nonwhites being openly, profoundly racist constantly.

lionking 22nd January 2019 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Tank (Post 12572461)
Yeah, it is racist. Who cares? Humans are racist.

Itís sexist for men to want to sleep with women and exclude men. Itís agist and ablist and looksist and racist what sort of preferences people have for their mates.

People are different from one another and they notice and react to those differences and always will. Always SHOULD, in fact.

Nobody makes any serious effort to push back against nonwhites being openly, profoundly racist constantly.

All I can say is that you are consistent. I really need not read your posts, and in future wonít.

baron 22nd January 2019 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571983)
In the words of your Great Leader (so you'll understand): Buh-Bye!

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...65354a0836.jpg

Embarrassing.

baron 22nd January 2019 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 12572249)
Do you have anything to back up the accusation of faking his Vietnam service or is this ****-kicking of the finest Republican tradition?

Go ahead and read my posts, I won't charge you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12572263)
So here we have this little toxic school with a documented history of producing rapists and bullies. Where the kids wear blackface to basketball games. Where the entire staff has not a single person of color.

Here we go again. Rapists and bullies. I wonder if any of them advocated the murder of a baby..?

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572351)
Racists often have a hard time seeing blatant racism when it happens, not that I'm implying that you are racist.

And people still say that there is no apologism for bigotry and racism in this thread. Here we have Hypocrisy 101, delivered with a straight face, and a double dollop of screaming irony. Racists have a hard time seeing blatant racism when it happens, we are told. I guess that explains why they can sit though an hour of the worst racist, bigoted, homophobic taunts and threats of violence from Group A, and only see the 'racism' of Group B who have the audacity to jump up and down in time to the beat of a drum.

This is the mentality that causes death threats to be sent to white children for doing nothing but smiling. This is the mentality that prompts people to call for schools to be shot up because a group of white kids reacted to provocation by jumping up and down. It's a corruption of the mind.

baron 22nd January 2019 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572446)
Its not racism, its biology and evolution.

The hashtag might be racism, but the reason there are so many black athletes in sports like NFL has nothing to do with racist attitudes. Black athletes tend to outperform* white athletes at sports requiring mostly size, strength and fitness. That is not an opinion or a meme, it is a verifiable, statistical fact.

I guess these genetic differences stop short of the brain, in some miraculous manner. Ooooh, racist!

CaptainHowdy 22nd January 2019 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572446)
Its not racism, its biology and evolution.

The hashtag might be racism, but the reason there are so many black athletes in sports like NFL has nothing to do with racist attitudes. Black athletes tend to outperform* white athletes at sports requiring mostly size, strength and fitness. That is not an opinion or a meme, it is a verifiable, statistical fact.

We see it in American Football, Basketball, Boxing and Sprinting.

*For the pedants and nitpickers who are just itching to say "well whaddabout this white sportsman or that white sportsman", I would point out that I said "tend to outperform" not "always outperform"

Oh, give me a break! That's like saying that the reason White people excel in the workplace and earn more money than Black people isn't because of racism, it's because of evolution and biology! That the reason there are so many White men in positions of authority has nothing to do with racist attitudes. White people tend to outperform black people at tasks requiring mostly intellectual prowess. That is not an opinion or a meme, it is a verifiable, statistical fact.

Do you know how racist and ignorant of science you sound?

Captain_Swoop 22nd January 2019 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572446)
Its not racism, its biology and evolution.

The hashtag might be racism, but the reason there are so many black athletes in sports like NFL has nothing to do with racist attitudes. Black athletes tend to outperform* white athletes at sports requiring mostly size, strength and fitness. That is not an opinion or a meme, it is a verifiable, statistical fact.

We see it in American Football, Basketball, Boxing and Sprinting.

*For the pedants and nitpickers who are just itching to say "well whaddabout this white sportsman or that white sportsman", I would point out that I said "tend to outperform" not "always outperform"

They tend not to excel at sports that need a lot of money though.


Or cycling for some reason.
How many black cyclists on the Pro Tour?

CaptainHowdy 22nd January 2019 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572448)
Tonto? Really?

Well yes, of course. What else is there? "Pocahontas" has been taken. Besides, the person banging on the drum was a man. Pocahontas was a woman. Some people would consider it disrespectful to call a man by a woman's name.

lionking 22nd January 2019 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572490)
Well yes, of course. What else is there? "Pocahontas" has been taken. Besides, the person banging on the drum was a man. Pocahontas was a woman. Some people would consider it disrespectful to call a man by a woman's name.

Bottom of the barrel.

smartcooky 22nd January 2019 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572480)
Oh, give me a break! That's like saying that the reason White people excel in the workplace and earn more money than Black people isn't because of racism, it's because of evolution and biology! That the reason there are so many White men in positions of authority has nothing to do with racist attitudes. White people tend to outperform black people at tasks requiring mostly intellectual prowess. That is not an opinion or a meme, it is a verifiable, statistical fact.

Do you know how racist and ignorant of science you sound?

You ignorance is no excuse for your ignorance.

Read and learn

http://run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p2.php

Skeptic Tank 22nd January 2019 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572480)
Oh, give me a break! That's like saying that the reason White people excel in the workplace and earn more money than Black people isn't because of racism, it's because of evolution and biology! That the reason there are so many White men in positions of authority has nothing to do with racist attitudes. White people tend to outperform black people at tasks requiring mostly intellectual prowess. That is not an opinion or a meme, it is a verifiable, statistical fact.

Do you know how racist and ignorant of science you sound?

But thatís all true though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572490)
Well yes, of course. What else is there? "Pocahontas" has been taken. Besides, the person banging on the drum was a man. Pocahontas was a woman. Some people would consider it disrespectful to call a man by a woman's name.

Show some respect, he is Chief Crying Wolf.

baron 22nd January 2019 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572497)
You ignorance is no excuse for your ignorance.

Read and learn

http://run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p2.php

And that disproves what I said... how?

baron 22nd January 2019 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeptic Tank (Post 12572498)
Show some respect, he is Chief CrLying Wolf.

EFA

shuttlt 22nd January 2019 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12572263)
So here we have this little toxic school with a documented history of producing rapists and bullies. Where the kids wear blackface to basketball games. Where the entire staff has not a single person of color.

They seem to have themed seasons. One time it was all Hawaiian shirts, another time they all dressed in blue with blue face paint, another time in white with white face paint, another time it was black with black face paint. It looks like the black season was 2011. It's not obvious that race had anything to do with it, from their point of view.

smartcooky 22nd January 2019 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572490)
Well yes, of course. What else is there? "Pocahontas" has been taken. Besides, the person banging on the drum was a man. Pocahontas was a woman. Some people would consider it disrespectful to call a man by a woman's name.

Called out on your racism, so you double down on it?

'K

smartcooky 22nd January 2019 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12572504)
And that disproves what I said... how?

Who's trying to disprove anything? I am simply backing up my claim, with actual evidence.

I don't give a fat rats arse what you think.

baron 22nd January 2019 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572511)
Who's trying to disprove anything? I am simply backing up my claim, with actual evidence.

I don't give a fat rats arse what you think.

Then don't quote me, disagree then pretend you didn't. Everyone can see you're lying so don't do it.

smartcooky 22nd January 2019 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12572513)
Then don't quote me, disagree then pretend you didn't. Everyone can see you're lying so don't do it.

'K, whatever :rolleyes:


ETA: there, I fixed for you, you poor, delicate little snowflake!

Meadmaker 22nd January 2019 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12572263)
Where the kids wear blackface to basketball games.

I had never heard of a "blackout game" before, but apparently it's a thing. You can google it.



AhhhÖ..modern America.

Five religious lunatics, a busload of teenagers, and a Native American elder who takes himself very, very, seriously come together for a few minutes in a public space, and millions of dollars of advertising dollars are spent as people click on images of seven year old basketball games while trying to prove a point.


Meanwhile, a guy's wedding is messed up, even though he has absolutely no connection to the story.


And of course, this is America after all, so we have to get lawyers involved. Yes, the lawsuits are coming, or at least threatened. Nick Sandmann is by no definition a public figure, and he has clearly suffered harm as a result of the reporting on his actions, or more accurately his non-actions. Interesting test case possibly coming up.

angrysoba 22nd January 2019 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572509)
Called out on your racism, so you double down on it?

'K

There are definite racists in this thread. Skeptic Tank and Captain Howdy embrace the term as far as I remember. So too does Baylor, IIRC.

baron 22nd January 2019 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadmaker (Post 12572521)
And of course, this is America after all, so we have to get lawyers involved. Yes, the lawsuits are coming, or at least threatened. Nick Sandmann is by no definition a public figure, and he has clearly suffered harm as a result of the reporting on his actions, or more accurately his non-actions. Interesting test case possibly coming up.

The difficult bit is deciding who to sue first. The defamation of character by Lying Wolf. The false reporting and slurs by multiple media outlets. The calls to violence and death threats by the Twitter leftists. The list goes on and on.

Skeptic Tank 22nd January 2019 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12572505)
EFA

Maybe Taunto works too, given his baiting of the kids.

varwoche 22nd January 2019 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572151)
Sure there is, start with the OP, And then see all the people repeating lies about the kids, or derailing the discussion in a desperate attempt to avoid acknowledging criticism.

Lots of ways people can express this sentiment and they have.

Plus the broader resistance? Oh **** yeah, they are fawning all over this scum bag.

I'll grant you one. You should address your comments to that individual and stop making stuff up. Your brush is broad to the point of self-parody.

Belz... 22nd January 2019 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12571691)
Pots and kettles.

Can you really accuse Joe of being partisan? I think not.

Quote:

I personally haven't come at it from any political side.
I don't think he was targetting you personally.

Belz... 22nd January 2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12571712)
You mean like the Guardian? I didn't even have to use Google, I knew very well what I'd find; an article vilifying the kids based on proven lies, detailing other groups and individuals who had also vilified them, and not a single mention of the racist, homophobic, violence-promoting hate preachers.

Wow the Grauniad sure dropped the ball on this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12571735)
Moreover, I don't know that the Guardian is a left wing publication.

It's well know that it is. That doesn't necessarily speak to their usual accuracy, but you should take that into consideration when reading their articles.

Belz... 22nd January 2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571781)
From the Occupy Democrats facebook page, a deliberate doxxing project for a group of high schoolers

I'm sure they're very proud of themselves, putting other people's lives in danger.

This is what happens when some convince themselves that their opponents are enemies, scum, or worse, and that violence is justified because of some twisted idea of self-defense.

Despicable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12571796)
I don't care, so it doesn't matter to me. That's for sure.

I'd even say that it's tautological. ;)

Thermal 22nd January 2019 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572346)
The tomahawk chop, chanting and the whooping are racist reactions to the Native Americans. You can choose to deny it, but that's all you are doing, denying the truth. Their behavior is as bad as wearing blackface.

And yes, the tomahawk chop and chant at the Chiefs game is racist.

At the rally in the OP, it sure could be seen as ridicule. But at a sport event, or even kids playing, is it racist then? There is no message of being inferior attached to it. Quite the contrary, there is a connotation of strength and power. Much like if kids, or adults for that matter, play at being cowboys.

Captain_Swoop 22nd January 2019 05:42 AM

Trump Tweets

Nick Sandmann and the students of Covington have become symbols of Fake News and how evil it can be. They have captivated the attention of the world, and I know they will use it for the good - maybe even to bring people together. It started off unpleasant, but can end in a dream!

Belz... 22nd January 2019 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571792)
Your hyperbolic misrepresentation of what I said does not surprise me. It's rather par for the course for you. But we can agree on one thing you said:

Hyperbolic, perhaps. But what you said was clear: the actual hateful message was so obviously evil and despicable that it's not worth mentioning, while the much less egregious "crime" of the youngsters deserves mention. It's clearly what you meant, too, because you repeated it in a subsequent post to this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir drinks-a-lot (Post 12571952)

Ah, but you see, the black guys have _reason_ to be angry. That makes it ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12571949)
"Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kidís?"

Reza Aslan Ė CNN

You know, I wasn't a fan of Aslan before reading that but that's positively disgusting. Hell, I think I'm actually offended. That doesn't happen often.

Belz... 22nd January 2019 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12572007)
This thread has lived out it's usefulness.

Yeah it was super relevant when white teens wearing MAGA hats were disrespecting a native by smiling, but now that they're getting death threats I guess the story's lost its spice, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572018)
Just like saying Black Lives Matter isn't explicitly racist but it insinuates that other lives don't matter, which sounds racist to me.

Nonsense. If I say that health is important, it doesn't mean or imply that nothing else is. You're reaching.

Quote:

"Make America Great Again" means just that.
Then you haven't been paying attention to the context in which it's been used.

Belz... 22nd January 2019 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572277)
I just did. I can't see any justification for the racist way that the MAGA kids acted. Hooting and hollering like apes at the black people? Really?! Making fun of the Native Americans?

Yes, the Black Isrealites were saying toxic things, but the racist response to them isn't right.

True but I find it odd that the latter group is getting so much more hate and attention, up to and including death threats, while the BI are essentially getting the "well, boys will be boys" shrug.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward (Post 12572338)
I have no interest in debating you on this as I have no interest in convincing you to my side. You asked if it was racism, I said yes. That is all you need.

Yeah, who'd want to discuss stuff on a discussion forum.

Oh, right. That's not why you're here.

BobTheCoward 22nd January 2019 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12572349)
Yeah, I will need more than you jumping to conclusions based on zero evidence and only your presumptions, thanks for not trying to convince me because I'm not interested.

Several major media news outlets tried to convince me there was a group of racist teenagers harassing a native American over the weekend based on the color of their skin and the hats they were wearing. Didn't work then, won't work now.

I thought your question was a survey of what people thought.

plague311 22nd January 2019 06:20 AM

Here's a video of those innocent maga kids allegedly harassing a girl and her friends.

https://www.indy100.com/article/maga...-video-8739981

Those innocent little rascals.

Also, Belz, get over yourself. I never made a big deal out of this before it was shown what happened. I waited for everything to come out.

If you want to try to call me out get your ******* facts straight. Thanks.

thaiboxerken 22nd January 2019 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 12572573)
True but I find it odd that the latter group is getting so much more hate and attention, up to and including death threats, while the BI are essentially getting the "well, boys will be boys" shrug.

I don't think its a "boys will be boys" situation. The BI have no political power, no economical power, and no power to oppress.

The MAGA teens, however, are part of a large cult of people who have control of the White House and Republican party. They are the greater threat to society.

Belz... 22nd January 2019 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken (Post 12572591)
I don't think its a "boys will be boys" situation. The BI have no political power, no economical power, and no power to oppress.

The MAGA teens, however, are part of a large cult of people who have control of the White House and Republican party. They are the greater threat to society.

Oh, come on. They're kids. You're treating them like an extension of Trump himself. And what they did and said is nowhere near as hateful and egregious as the BI people. There is no excuse for the latter's behaviour.

ETA: In other words it seems the crime of these kids is being on the wrong tribe.

thaiboxerken 22nd January 2019 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 12572593)
Oh, come on. They're kids. You're treating them like an extension of Trump himself. And what they did and said is nowhere near as hateful and egregious as the BI people. There is no excuse for the latter's behaviour.

No, they are threatening. Teenage Nazis are still Nazis.

TragicMonkey 22nd January 2019 06:29 AM

My phone is acting up so I can't quote it, but someone above said the MAGA kid is 'by no definition a public figure'. I disagree: once someone voluntarily engages in political confrontations in public they become public figures, at least so far as being newsworthy. It's not as if he were quietly at home having political opinions. He engaged strangers, in public, over politics.

Naturally (although this sentence will be ignored) that doesn't mean he deserves whatever results from this ridiculous contretemps; I'm just pointing out that the expectation of privacy doesn't extend when one gets into political confrontations in public.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-19, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.