International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MAGA brats mock Native American with "build the wall" chants (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334324)

Ziggurat 20th January 2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim (Post 12570529)
Oh, and yes schools should endorse protesting.

No, they should not. That isn't their job, they aren't well suited to the role.

Quote:

It works both ways. If you think schools should endorse pupils protesting against guns, you have to allow schools to endorse pupils protesting against abortions.
That's true. Except in practice, it will never go both ways with endorsements, because schools are institutionally leftist. It's very easy for them to come up with special pleading reasons to not endorse that protest even though they endorse this one. Which is another reason they shouldn't endorse protests at all, it's an easier rule to stay consistent about.

Whip 20th January 2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry (Post 12570451)
video shows a bunch of ignorant brats who have no respect for their elders.

it's not like it's evergreen college. do you know they teach politics in high school?

MRC_Hans 20th January 2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570635)
One problem is that you have an actual violent hate group whose conduct is being swept under the rug because an activist is exploiting misleading videos and several high schoolers have received death threats as a result.

I didn't see them do any violence.

These days, you can get death threats by expressing practically any opinion on the webz.

Hans

Ziggurat 20th January 2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans (Post 12570639)
These days, you can get death threats by expressing practically any opinion on the webz.

I'll kill you for that! :mad:

:p

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 10:49 AM

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

A bit more about the group that our hero was ignoring.

baron 20th January 2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 12570614)
Or I can point out that you are attacking the victim in this matter.

The victim! Listen to yourself. In what way is he a victim? He went out of his way to confront a group of kids and one of them stared at him whilst a few others did a stupid tomahawk dance. If that makes a victim in your eyes then I don't know what to say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 12570614)
If you haven't seen it already, there's no point in pointing it out to you anymore.

Yes, I am more concerned about the punching down of a kids who wear the hats of an open racist. GO figure.

"Punching down of a kids who wear the hats of an open racist"?

Er, OK.

But I don't doubt your motivations for a minute. You would rather fly into hysterics about a white kid who stares at a Native American than post a single word of criticism about a group of blacks who spend over an hour shouting the most vile racist, homophobic abuse and making threats of violence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 12570614)
And yes, I am not fretting over their confrontation with the Black Israel group. I know what they are and I'm not caring that a bunch of kids got into a screaming match with them. I am worried that a bunch of said kids wearing a racists hat pulled a confrontation stare-down while mocking and surrounding Phillips, no matter how you try to rewrite the story.

Maybe you should watch the video as opposed to writing stuff that anybody can see is baloney.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 12570614)
So, as I predicted, Nathan Phillips is being Dead Agented, by you.

Sorry, are you looking for applause? There you go :clap: Bravo, great prediction! Bravo!

MRC_Hans 20th January 2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggurat (Post 12570642)
I'll kill you for that! :mad:

:p

Ya. Bite me, punk!

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans (Post 12570639)
I didn't see them do any violence.

These days, you can get death threats by expressing practically any opinion on the webz.

Hans

You asked what the problem is, i said death threats against actual identifiable high schoolers.

You do not think that is a problem?

MRC_Hans 20th January 2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570644)
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

A bit more about the group that our hero was ignoring.

Ya, apparently tossers, but in the event discussed, they seemed reasonably docile.

I trust you will allow people to have and express their personal conviction, as long as they don't do so in a violent way and in general obey the laws of the country?

Hans

Meadmaker 20th January 2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim (Post 12570529)
Honestly, people, you don't have to pick a side. It's entirely legitimate to think that absolutely everybody involved is a ****.

Oh, and yes schools should endorse protesting. There were a hell of a lot of people that approved of schools endorsing the recent protests where kids walked out of class and/or marched in order to try to get more restrictions on guns. There were a hell of a lot of people who criticised the schools that punished the pupils that did so.

It works both ways. If you think schools should endorse pupils protesting against guns, you have to allow schools to endorse pupils protesting against abortions. You can't agree with one and disagree with the other just because you agree with one cause and disagree with the other. That's not what free speech is.

:thumbsup:

Travis 20th January 2019 11:04 AM

Well, talk of how morbid and dark things seemed for me in those days aside let us examine the counter argument being put forth here.


Nathan walked over to the kids and....that excuses everything?


Seriously people, how often in touristy areas do you see performers approach groups of people performing their thing? I see it all the time in San Francisco.



Know what I never see? I never see those groups rally to conduct an impromptu counter demonstration.

Wolrab 20th January 2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12570657)
Well, talk of how morbid and dark things seemed for me in those days aside let us examine the counter argument being put forth here.


Nathan walked over to the kids and....that excuses everything?


Seriously people, how often in touristy areas do you see performers approach groups of people performing their thing? I see it all the time in San Francisco.



Know what I never see? I never see those groups rally to conduct an impromptu counter demonstration.

There is absolutely nothing to excuse on behalf of the kids. Now an excuse should be made by Phillips for his blatant lying that may get children hurt or killed.

plague311 20th January 2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570606)
What situation was he trying to defuse?

My best guess would be what some have described as rising tensions between the black group and the catholic kids. I could be wrong, and will gladly admit if I am. That's what is awesome about me. I can accept that I do get things wrong from time to time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570606)
And would you say the best way of diffusing a situation is walking into the middle of a crowd of 100 people and, without saying a word, start banging a drum in their face? Why didn't he bang a drum at the agitators - the black group?

He went up to each and every person and started "banging a drum in their face"? I must have missed that part.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570606)
This guy is an activist and proven liar. Why are you so eager to take his side?

I'm not taking anyone's side. That was literally my ******* point buddy. Did you read the post? I think all parties involved are garbage, attention seeking morons. I don't hold one above the other.

If you've noticed, I also haven't naysayed the kids either. I did nothing other than say I didn't see Mr. Phillips taking a side, and TBD was lying when he said that Phillips did. Now he's changed his gripe to say Phillips was "ignoring" the violent and angry black people. Which, he might have been. I don't give a ****, it's not on Mr. Phillips to confront every single individual, or anyone at all. Hence why I said, I'm not taking sides. I get it though, to some of you that's impossible.

varwoche 20th January 2019 11:12 AM

Because I'm well aware that people are jerks, bigots, profit oriented, and/or suckers...

I'm not surprised that teenagers wearing MAGA hats are deplorable, with the caveat at the bottom.

I'm not surprised that the Native American guy provoked the confrontation, although I expect more from adults than teens.

I'm not surprised there are hateful religious fanatics like the "Black Israelites".

I expect better from the media. As the facts emerge, I expect the outlets that told a misleading story to correct the record / tell a fuller story. (I hope to have time later today to see which outlets did and didn't knee-jerk.)

I'm not surprised that people reacted to the crappy news coverage the way they did, what with people being suckers. I expect reasonable people to adjust to the facts as they emerge however.

I'm not surprised that the discussion here turns tribal. However, I don't think it's reasonable to use any of the actors here as representative.

I'm perpetually surprised that the President of the United States embodies a mind-boggling list of negative characteristics, any one of which should cause a rational, non-bigoted adult to recoil in disgust. It's appalling that the school would allow the teens to wear hate symbols on a school outing, but that's a sign of the topsy-turvy times we live in.

kookbreaker 20th January 2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570645)
The victim! Listen to yourself. In what way is he a victim? He went out of his way to confront a group of kids and one of them stared at him whilst a few others did a stupid tomahawk dance. If that makes a victim in your eyes then I don't know what to say.

By his own words, he approached hoping to diffuse the confrontation. You might complain about his naivite but not what happened. A kid tried to do a confrontational staredown (please, stop pretending otherwise, its tiresome) and the other kids chanted 'Build the wall' and did racist chants.

So just because he was not harmed in any serious does not mean he is not a victim. If you have a more accurate term that isn't just more Dead Agenting of Phillips I'd like to hear it.

Quote:

"Punching down of a kids who wear the hats of an open racist"?

Er, OK.
Yes. OK. The hat represents Trump. Trump is an open racist. Or do you actually buy the bit about calling people 'Pocahontas' is done with love? :rolleyes:


Quote:

But I don't doubt your motivations for a minute. You would rather fly into hysterics about a white kid who stares at a Native American than post a single word of criticism about a group of blacks who spend over an hour shouting the most vile racist, homophobic abuse and making threats of violence.
Because you want a video of Black Israel being jerkasses? BIG FLIPPING DEAL!

Everyone who has lived in a major city for more than a week knows about these guys. They are legendary for obnoxious behavior and yelling racist crap at just about anyone: white, black, latino, asian, christian, muslim, jewish.

So you have video of the Black Isrealites being obnoxious to the kids in MAGA hats. File an article with 'DUH!' magazine.

It does not excuse their behavior, pointing at other people's crappy behavior.

Quote:

Maybe you should watch the video as opposed to writing stuff that anybody can see is baloney.
I've seen the video, what I see from you is excuse making, deflections, dead agenting, and handwaving.

Quote:

Sorry, are you looking for applause? There you go :clap: Bravo, great prediction! Bravo!
Yes, it was a bit like predicting the sun would rise in the East, but seriously are you guys working from a playbook or something?

zooterkin 20th January 2019 11:15 AM

Mod WarningThe OP has been edited to remove some comments which breached the MA, and responses to those have been moved to AAH (those posts are not being treated as breaches of the MA).
Please keep discussion in this thread to the topic of the incident at the rally in Washington.
Posted By:zooterkin

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 11:16 AM

Hate group that everyone knows about, including minors from Covington KY?

Yeah, no.

This native american activist is lying and is a race grifter just like the vast majority of the resistance.

baron 20th January 2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12570668)
My best guess would be what some have described as rising tensions between the black group and the catholic kids. I could be wrong, and will gladly admit if I am. That's what is awesome about me. I can accept that I do get things wrong from time to time.

If there was tension, who was causing it? It's pretty obvious it was the black group so why didn't he confront them? The answer is simple, he wasn't trying to diffuse anything, he was doing what activists do, drawing attention to a cause.

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12570668)
He went up to each and every person and started "banging a drum in their face"? I must have missed that part.

I think you're grasping at straws there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12570668)
I'm not taking anyone's side. That was literally my ******* point buddy. Did you read the post? I think all parties involved are garbage, attention seeking morons. I don't hold one above the other.

And that's my point. Was I anything less than clear? You should hold one group above the other unless you have an agenda to fulfil. One group consists of kids who basically do nothing other than jump up and down. The other group consists of adults shouting racist, homophobic, violent taunts. In what clown world should these two groups be equally derided?

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12570668)
If you've noticed, I also haven't naysayed the kids either. I did nothing other than said I didn't see Mr. Phillips taking a side, and TBD was lying when he said that Phillips did. Now he's changed his gripe to say Phillips was "ignoring" the violent and angry black people. Which, he might have been. I don't give a ****, it's not on Mr. Phillips to confront every single individual, or anyone at all. Hence why I said, I'm not taking sides. I get it though, to some of you that's impossible.

No, I get it, you're not taking a side... when you should be.

Matthew Best 20th January 2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 12570671)
A kid tried to do a confrontational staredown (please, stop pretending otherwise, its tiresome) and the other kids chanted 'Build the wall' and did racist chants.

I honestly couldn't be bothered to watch the entire 2 hour video to see when this happened - would you mind letting me know at what point it happens, and what it is they actually chant?

Thanks.

catsmate 20th January 2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nessie (Post 12570349)
News reports in the UK have the school themselves shaming the kids and totally condemning their actions.

And the RCC diocese.

catsmate 20th January 2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry (Post 12570433)
Horrible little brats. And what is wrong with their school bringing them to an anti-abortion rally anyway? I went to a Catholic school and, devout as they were, no way would the nuns ever have taken us for a day out on a political protest.

The anti-abortion crowds are getting small as the god-botherers are dying off.

plague311 20th January 2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570674)
If there was tension, who was causing it? It's pretty obvious it was the black group so why didn't he confront them? The answer is simple, he wasn't trying to diffuse anything, he was doing what activists do, drawing attention to a cause.

I won't speak on his behalf, as I don't know what his intentions were. You claim to know, and I think it'll be fairly evident by now that nothing I say will change your mind, and I have no desire to do that anyway so....ok. Whatever you say. I would point out that the person wearing the MAGA hat knows exactly what he's doing as well. Just because you guys deny that there is anything negative about wearing that hat and it's just supporting the POTUS is complete ******** that anyone can see through in a heartbeat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570674)
I think you're grasping at straws there.

Kind of like characterizing a guy softly hitting a drum and singing as walking up to everyone and beating a drum in their face? Tell me more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570674)
And that's my point. Was I anything less than clear? You should hold one group above the other unless you have an agenda to fulfil. One group consists of kids who basically do nothing other than jump up and down.

They're making blatantly racist actions towards a Native American. Again, I get that you're trying your ******* damndest to minimize that but it's right there in the video. I saw you downplay it as "I've seen worse watching a Braves or Chiefs game". Which, again, fine. That's how you want to play it, play it that way but don't expect me to buy that same ******** excuse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570674)
The other group consists of adults shouting racist, homophobic, violent taunts. In what clown world should these two groups be equally derided?

In my world. As I've said before now, a couple times. They're both doing deplorable, stupid, ignorant **** to each other. One is not better than the other. I get that to you they are because you've got an obvious bias in this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570674)
No, I get it, you're not taking a side... when you should be.

No, I shouldn't. I don't need to. There is no benefit to me if I have to defend a groups actions. I don't agree with any of them.

Travis 20th January 2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolrab (Post 12570665)
There is absolutely nothing to excuse on behalf of the kids. Now an excuse should be made by Phillips for his blatant lying that may get children hurt or killed.


Oh come on. They reacted to a man walking, singing a song and banging a drum like he was approaching with a megaphone saying their school sucks and their father smelt of elderberries.


That...is problematic.


Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12570670)
Because I'm well aware that people are jerks, bigots, profit oriented, and/or suckers...

I'm not surprised that teenagers wearing MAGA hats are deplorable, with the caveat at the bottom.

I'm not surprised that the Native American guy provoked the confrontation, although I expect more from adults than teens.

I'm not surprised there are hateful religious fanatics like the "Black Israelites".

I expect better from the media. As the facts emerge, I expect the outlets that told a misleading story to correct the record / tell a fuller story. (I hope to have time later today to see which outlets did and didn't knee-jerk.)

I'm not surprised that people reacted to the crappy news coverage the way they did, what with people being suckers. I expect reasonable people to adjust to the facts as they emerge however.

I'm not surprised that the discussion here turns tribal. However, I don't think it's reasonable to use any of the actors here as representative.

I'm perpetually surprised that the President of the United States embodies a mind-boggling list of negative characteristics, any one of which should cause a rational, non-bigoted adult to recoil in disgust. It's appalling that the school would allow the teens to wear hate symbols on a school outing, but that's a sign of the topsy-turvy times we live in.


What about the fact that this was a school trip to a forced birth rally? How freaking weird is that?

plague311 20th January 2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12570690)
What about the fact that this was a school trip to a forced birth rally? How freaking weird is that?

For a Catholic school in Kentucky? Not strange or weird at all.

Matthew Best 20th January 2019 11:31 AM

What would Jesus have done?

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 11:31 AM

Resistance filth are doxxing 16 year olds on Twitter, not the actual hate group that kicked this whole thing off.

Race grifters do not recognize actual racism.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 11:36 AM

Race grifter and darling of the Resistance demands the kids' names.

May not be SFW

Absolute scum.

Stacko 20th January 2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Best (Post 12570695)
What would Jesus have done?

Been called a terrorist for being brown and a communist for what he preached. I mean,

"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled."

That's some hippy ****.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 11:40 AM

Members of the Resistance are openly doxxing the Covington kids, and offering free stuff to assault them.

applecorped 20th January 2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry (Post 12570451)
I'm not interested in your racial agenda or your white backlash chip on your shoulder. A school should not be bringing its pupils to a political rally, and the behaviour of the kids in that video shows a bunch of ignorant brats who have no respect for their elders.

Catholic schools demand better standards of behaviour than that where I come from, maybe the Bishop in charge of that diocese in Kentucky needs to sack a few people.


I'm not interested in your racial agenda

tyr_13 20th January 2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570697)
Resistance filth are doxxing 16 year olds on Twitter, not the actual hate group that kicked this whole thing off.

Race grifters do not recognize actual racism.

David Hogg loves your hypocrisy.

applecorped 20th January 2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyr_13 (Post 12570720)
David Hogg loves your hypocrisy.

He enjoys yours as well I'm sure

tyr_13 20th January 2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecorped (Post 12570722)
He enjoys yours as well I'm sure

Tell me my stance psychic apple!

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyr_13 (Post 12570720)
David Hogg loves your hypocrisy.

David Hogg, the anti-violence advocate?

Ridiculous fraudulent accusation of hypocrisy. Pathetic

ponderingturtle 20th January 2019 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cullennz (Post 12570210)
If everyone who voted for Trump is an evil racist, then you have a lot of evil racists

Look there is nothing wrong with this, you certainly can't call harassing veterans deplorable! that is right out.

Ziggurat 20th January 2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyr_13 (Post 12570720)
David Hogg loves your hypocrisy.

When did TBD support doxxing David Hogg?

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle (Post 12570733)
Look there is nothing wrong with this, you certainly can't call harassing veterans deplorable! that is right out.

No one was harassing a veteran.

The actual hate group was harassing the high school kids and now The Resistance is actively doxxing 16 year olds on Twitter because the Resistance swallowed the story fed to them by race grifters.

WilliamSeger 20th January 2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Best (Post 12570695)
What would Jesus have done?

Completely avoided anyone wearing a MAGA hat? I would, but I don't think Jesus would; they're the ones who need him most.

Stacko 20th January 2019 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger (Post 12570745)
Completely avoided anyone wearing a MAGA hat? I would, but I don't think Jesus would; they're the ones who need him most.

There's always MAGAJesus for them:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ictureid=12021

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 12:50 PM

Pretty clear that The Resistance's entire story is a blatant lie:

And because the MSM bought the grift hook line and sinker, the kids are getting death threats

Big win for the actual hate group that started it all, tho.

baron 20th January 2019 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12570688)
I won't speak on his behalf, as I don't know what his intentions were.

Then how can you say he's as bad as anybody else? You don't half talk some rot. First you claim each group is as bad as the next, then you admit you haven't a clue what their intentions were.

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12570688)
Just because you guys deny that there is anything negative about wearing that hat and it's just supporting the POTUS is complete ******** that anyone can see through in a heartbeat.

Suddenly, the man who's unable to assign motive to a guy he actually sees performing on video is an expert on the motives of tens of millions of hat-wearing people across the 52 states. When you're in a hole...

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12570688)
They're making blatantly racist actions towards a Native American. Again, I get that you're trying your ******* damndest to minimize that but it's right there in the video. I saw you downplay it as "I've seen worse watching a Braves or Chiefs game". Which, again, fine. That's how you want to play it, play it that way but don't expect me to buy that same ******** excuse.

In my world. As I've said before now, a couple times. They're both doing deplorable, stupid, ignorant **** to each other. One is not better than the other. I get that to you they are because you've got an obvious bias in this.

You equate the racism of a bunch of school kids reacting to provocation by doing a stupid dance to a group of adults shouting words like 'coon', 'cracker' and '******', deriding homosexuals as deviant sodomites and encouraging violence, then you have the globes to tell me that I'm biased?

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12570688)
No, I shouldn't. I don't need to. There is no benefit to me if I have to defend a groups actions. I don't agree with any of them.

Well I don't agree with calling people racist names and I also don't agree with gassing Jews, but at least I'm honest enough to distinguish between their severity.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 12:57 PM

Democrat John Yarmuth swallows the grift, wants to gut the First Amendment and prohibit people from wearing MAGA hats.

Typical totalitarianism and contempt for free speech from the idiot left.

Meadmaker 20th January 2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570756)
Democrat John Yarmuth swallows the grift, wants to gut the First Amendment and prohibit people from wearing MAGA hats.

Typical totalitarianism and contempt for free speech from the idiot left.

I do so hope you are exaggerating about John Yarmuth. Off to google.....

Elagabalus 20th January 2019 01:18 PM

Kathy Griffin is "The Resistance"?

Meadmaker 20th January 2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadmaker (Post 12570761)
I do so hope you are exaggerating about John Yarmuth. Off to google.....

Damn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Yarmuth's Twitter Feed
I am calling for a total and complete shutdown of teenagers wearing MAGA hats until we can figure out what is going on. They seem to be poisoning young minds.


I fear for our country.

applecorped 20th January 2019 01:27 PM

Clothing is now triggering Libs?

Shalamar 20th January 2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadmaker (Post 12570764)
Damn.




I fear for our country.


It's very divisive right now. That said, I suspect that.. certain.. people refuse to condemn the teens for their actions, and only point out how the leftists are doing all the damage.

That said, if people want to wear MAGA hats, let them. It lets me know who the idiots are.

Shalamar 20th January 2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecorped (Post 12570770)
Clothing is now triggering Libs?

Only fair. Native veterans are triggering right wingers.

applecorped 20th January 2019 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shalamar (Post 12570771)

That said, if people want to wear MAGA hats, let them. It lets me know who the idiots are.

:rolleyes: well I guess it's true people are triggered by clothing. How sad.

Stacyhs 20th January 2019 01:34 PM

This thread has been an interesting read. It exemplifies the extreme partisanship that this country is experiencing.

As an ex-teacher who has take many, many field trips with my students, I have to wonder about the school chaperones and their failure to control and direct their charges. The Black Israelites were despicable but the chaperones should have moved the students away from them and instructed them not to interact with or react to them. As the adults, they should have recognized a potentially explosive situation and avoided it. Teen boys are going to be teen boys: get a bunch of them together and they're going to feed off each other's stupidity and immaturity as the video shows they did.

If the chaperones had done their job responsibly, none of what ensued would have occurred.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2015-19, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.