International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MAGA brats mock Native American with "build the wall" chants (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334324)

Travis 20th January 2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570751)
Pretty clear that The Resistance's entire story is a blatant lie:

And because the MSM bought the grift hook line and sinker, the kids are getting death threats

Big win for the actual hate group that started it all, tho.

It is not clear at all that it is a "lie." I mean we do have video of Smarmy Smarmism staring down a man that is just trying to perform a song. You do accept that is real, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570756)
Democrat John Yarmuth swallows the grift, wants to gut the First Amendment and prohibit people from wearing MAGA hats.

Typical totalitarianism and contempt for free speech from the idiot left.

Oh my goodness. That is clearly a parody of Trump's call to stop immigration for Muslims.

Shalamar 20th January 2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecorped (Post 12570773)
:rolleyes: well I guess it's true people are triggered by clothing. How sad.

Nope. Not triggered at all. So sorry if I'm upsetting you.

Shall we ban native drummers just for you and your fellow MAGA wearing folk? Wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

Stacko 20th January 2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadmaker (Post 12570764)
Damn.

I fear for our country.

He's satirizing Trump based on that quote.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12570780)
It is not clear at all that it is a "lie." I mean we do have video of Smarmy Smarmism staring down a man that is just trying to perform a song. You do accept that is real, right?

Oh my goodness. That is clearly a parody of Trump's call to stop immigration for Muslims.

“Just trying to play a song.” Total lie. He also claimed he was surrounded and could not retreat. Liar.

The claim that the tweet from the frantic anti free speech democrat is parody is likelwise a total lie.

Although the suggestion that he is using a news report quoting the Native American as saying it was scary and racism, and accusing kids from his state of racism is just the sort of sick ******* twist a scumbag Congress critter like this democrat would think is funny.

applecorped 20th January 2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacko (Post 12570783)

Please provide a quote from him saying that he was satirizing Trump if not you're completely making it up trying to excuse it.

Minoosh 20th January 2019 01:59 PM

I can't get the audio on the tweet in the OP and really have no interest in looking at the longer version (at least right now). Watching that brief snippet without audio was interesting. My impression is that kid was nervous. The fixed grin looked like bravado to me, not contempt. I was kind of triggered by the body language all around. Not in a pro-Trump or anti-Trump way - more like general dismay at the high level of emotionalism I picked up on. IMO we need a way to pull back from the brink.

baron 20th January 2019 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 12570780)
I mean we do have video of Smarmy Smarmism staring down a man that is just trying to perform a song. You do accept that is real, right?

Well that's it, then, end of thread. Any kid who dares to stare at an adult who walks over to them and starts banging a drum is clearly the most vile of racists.

smartcooky 20th January 2019 02:00 PM

And the school appears to have responded...

"Kentucky Catholic high school is considering expelling students who were captured in viral videos taunting a Native American veteran on Friday.

In the videos, a large group of teenage boys – including several wearing Covington Catholic High School sweatshirts – are seen chanting and surrounding a small group of Native Americans, who were attending the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington, D.C. One of the boys, wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat, smirks and stands close to an elderly Native American man, who was later identified as Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips."

No investigation necessary, its obvious what they did. Expel all of them now!

The Catholic Church, and every donor should be reviewing or removing their funding from this school if they don't permanently expel all of the boys involved. This kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable - punishment needs to be swift and without mercy.

baron 20th January 2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 12570801)
I can't get the audio on the tweet in the OP and really have no interest in looking at the longer version (at least right now). Watching that brief snippet without audio was interesting. My impression is that kid was nervous. The fixed grin looked like bravado to me, not contempt. I was kind of triggered by the body language all around. Not in a pro-Trump or anti-Trump way - more like general dismay at the high level of emotionalism I read in the body language.

If you watch the rest of the video I'd submit that the restraint and good behaviour by the kids in the face of that constant barrage of aggressive, racist, homophobic abuse from the black preachers, or whatever they are, should be roundly commended. Certainly if someone spoke like that to me I'd do more than shrug or move away, I'd flatten them.

Stacyhs 20th January 2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

I can't get the audio on the tweet in the OP and really have no interest in looking at the longer version (at least right now). Watching that brief snippet without audio was interesting. My impression is that kid was nervous. The fixed grin looked like bravado to me, not contempt. I was kind of triggered by the body language all around. Not in a pro-Trump or anti-Trump way - more like general dismay at the high level of emotionalism I picked up on. IMO we need a way to pull back from the brink.

My impression of the 'fixed grin' was the same as yours: bravado.

baron 20th January 2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12570803)

"Kentucky Catholic high school is considering expelling students who were captured in viral videos taunting a Native American veteran on Friday.

In the videos, a large group of teenage boys – including several wearing Covington Catholic High School sweatshirts – are seen chanting and surrounding a small group of Native Americans, who were attending the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington, D.C. One of the boys, wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat, smirks and stands close to an elderly Native American man, who was later identified as Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips."

The Catholic Church, and every donor should be reviewing or removing their funding from this school if they don't permanently expel all of the boys involved. This kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable - punishment needs to be swift and without mercy.

It's tragic. If anybody should take blame on the school side it's the teachers and the supervisors. Yet what happens? The school repeats a narrative that can be proven utterly false by watching two minutes of video, and threatens to expel the kids, just to satiate the hate-mongering left. Very Christian of them, very progressive.

smartcooky 20th January 2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570785)
“Just trying to play a song.” Total lie. He also claimed he was surrounded and could not retreat. Liar.

The claim that the tweet from the frantic anti free speech democrat is parody is likelwise a total lie.

Although the suggestion that he is using a news report quoting the Native American as saying it was scary and racism, and accusing kids from his state of racism is just the sort of sick ******* twist a scumbag Congress critter like this democrat would think is funny.

Of course, I would expect you stick up for a bunch of catholic schoolboy wankers, no matter what they did.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12570803)

Way ahead of you, I have already sent the school the entire video, plus links to the information they need about the actual hate group that was abusing them. Probably not necessary

The school clearly was hoodwinked by race grifters. When they see the whole thing and realize how badly the left has lied about this I expect they will stand firm

WilliamSeger 20th January 2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecorped (Post 12570773)
:rolleyes: well I guess it's true people are triggered by clothing. How sad.

But that's the whole purpose of wearing gang colors, isn't it?

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12570807)
Of course, I would expect you stick up for a bunch of catholic schoolboy wankers, no matter what they did.

Actually I was sticking up for the First Amendment there.

Not surprised to see that this thread is degenerating into seething anti-catholic bigotry however.

Shalamar 20th January 2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570806)
It's tragic. If anybody should take blame on the school side it's the teachers and the supervisors. Yet what happens? The school repeats a narrative that can be proven utterly false by watching two minutes of video, and threatens to expel the kids, just to satiate the hate-mongering left. Very Christian of them, very progressive.

The teens should be punished, but I'm hesitant on having them expelled. That said, where were the chaperones and the teachers is this was a school sponsored event?

smartcooky 20th January 2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570806)

There was only one side exhibiting hate-mongering in that video, at it wasn't "the left", it was the white privileged scumbags wearing the Trump hats

Shalamar 20th January 2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12570823)
There was only one side exhibiting hate-mongering in that video, at it wasn't "the left", it was the white privileged scumbags wearing the Trump hats

It's only bad if 'the left' does it.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Ah, hasn’t seen the whole video then. Sure there was an actual hate group as specifically identified by the SPLC spewing vile homophobic and over the top racist comments, but it was the guys wearing the hats.

indisputable proof of how insidious actual fake news is on the left.

Meadmaker 20th January 2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacko (Post 12570783)

A joke, then?

I hope so. I would like to think so.

And....probably it is. I don't specifically remember a "until we figure out what's going on" from Trump, but I do recall something vaguely like that when he announced the travel ban, and it does sound vaguely Trumpish.

baron 20th January 2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

At least you're honest and aren't afraid to state that the black preachers, who spewed racism, homophobia and threats of violence for over an hour, are not hate mongers, and actually it's the 'white privileged scumbags' because they are wearing Trump hats.

Stacko 20th January 2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadmaker (Post 12570831)
A joke, then?

I hope so. I would like to think so.

And....probably it is. I don't specifically remember a "until we figure out what's going on" from Trump, but I do recall something vaguely like that when he announced the travel ban, and it does sound vaguely Trumpish.

It was his quote when he introduced the Muslim ban.

Quote:

Donald Trump made a drastic call on Monday for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

Meadmaker 20th January 2019 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacko (Post 12570834)

Thank you. You are correct. Thank you for the information.

It seemed weird that a congressman could be so foolish, but in these times, not much would surprise me.

baron 20th January 2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570828)
Ah, hasn’t seen the whole video then. Sure there was an actual hate group as specifically identified by the SPLC spewing vile homophobic and over the top racist comments, but it was the guys wearing the hats.

You don't understand. It's the hats. You needn't even watch the video, the hats say it all. Anybody wearing such a hat, or associating with someone wearing such a hat, is automatically the worst type of bigoted racist possible, so much so that even when standing next to a group of violence-promoting, homophobic, racist lunatics, the latter pale into literal insignificance because of the hat. The hat, as we have heard already in this thread, is identical to a swastika, so it makes no odds whether those kids were standing there quietly or gassing a bunch of Jews, the hat means they are already the worst dregs of humanity. There's no need to bother looking at what people do or what they say when they're wearing the hat.

Minoosh 20th January 2019 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 12570671)
By his own words, he approached hoping to diffuse the confrontation. You might complain about his naivite but not what happened. A kid tried to do a confrontational staredown (please, stop pretending otherwise, its tiresome) and the other kids chanted 'Build the wall' and did racist chants.

If teenagers are chanting "Build the Wall" to a Native American then Catholic schools are not all they're cracked up to be.

CaptainHowdy 20th January 2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecorped (Post 12570770)
Clothing is now triggering Libs?

Where can I buy a MAGA hat?

Stacyhs 20th January 2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12570844)
Where can I buy a MAGA hat?

You don't already have one? Color me surprised.

tyr_13 20th January 2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12570727)
David Hogg, the anti-violence advocate?

Ridiculous fraudulent accusation of hypocrisy. Pathetic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziggurat (Post 12570739)
When did TBD support doxxing David Hogg?

Laying down with the dogs again Zigg?

I'd quote him, but then I'd have to find all the vile names the pup called Mr. Hogg to track it down.

Just for you to deny it anyway. No thanks.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyr_13 (Post 12570850)

I'd quote him, but then I'd have to find all the vile names the pup called Mr. Hogg to track it down.

Complete and utter falsity.

Research it yourself folks, seriously.

Unbelievable lies.

Ziggurat 20th January 2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyr_13 (Post 12570850)

If you don't want to back up your own claim, that's fine. But don't blame me for that decision, that's entirely on you.

ginjawarrior 20th January 2019 03:16 PM

Quote:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

at 40seconds onwards you can see the man with the drum walking up to the kid. the kid definitely looks bemused and doesnt move as the drummer gets right into his face with the drum and singing

CaptainHowdy 20th January 2019 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shalamar (Post 12570782)
Nope. Not triggered at all. So sorry if I'm upsetting you.

So you're cool with your neighbor wearing a swastika armband?

Quote:

Shall we ban native drummers just for you and your fellow MAGA wearing folk? Wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.
We shouldn't ban native drummers but we don't need to feel any sympathy for one who is supporting a homophobic racist hate group and is upset because his audience is just staring at him.

smartcooky 20th January 2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 12570841)
If teenagers are chanting "Build the Wall" to a Native American then Catholic schools are not all they're cracked up to be.

Hahahah!

Brilliant! :thumbsup::D

baron 20th January 2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 12570841)

Did anybody even say that? I didn't hear it.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570888)

Like tyr-13’s specious lies, you’ll have to take their word for it.

The actual hate group there was chanting homophobic slurs all afternoon tho.

Clear as day.

Bogative 20th January 2019 03:49 PM

Some quotes from the video:

said about a black woman – "see, this is the problem Israel, this is always our women come up with they loudmouth... thinking they can come and distract things with they loud ass mouth because they not used to dealing with no real man… she come around here being wicked."

said to a black woman – "order, order, your'e out of order, where is your husband, let me speak to your husband."

said to an Indian woman – "you a damn fake ass five dollar Indian… you a damn blue-eyed demon, you the damn devil."

Said to a black man – "and you over there, Coonye West, hanging with your oppressor."

Said to an Indian man – "uncleTomahawk's, a bunch of uncle Tomahawk's."

For those who choose to ignore the video, a little hint. The people who said this were not wearing MAGA hats.

baron 20th January 2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12570898)

said about a black woman – "see, this is the problem Israel, this is always our women come up with they loudmouth... thinking they can come and distract things with they loud ass mouth because they not used to dealing with no real man… she come around here being wicked."

said to a black woman – "order, order, your'e out of order, where is your husband, let me speak to your husband."

said to an Indian woman – "you a damn fake ass five dollar Indian… you a damn blue-eyed demon, you the damn devil."

Said to a black man – "and you over there, Coonye West, hanging with your oppressor."

No leftist on here, or anywhere, will condemn this because...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12570898)
The people who said this were not wearing MAGA hats.

Minoosh 20th January 2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginjawarrior (Post 12570876)
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

at 40seconds onwards you can see the man with the drum walking up to the kid. the kid definitely looks bemused and doesnt move as the drummer gets right into his face with the drum and singing

I can't tell anything from that video. It's crowded and the angle was tight.

What happened to resolve this, anyway? I imagine I can see the main kid thinking, "Oops, the old dude has way more patience than I do."

Meadmaker 20th January 2019 04:25 PM

Next experiment time. There has been plenty of time to go over this news story. A real news organization would, by now, have time to write an accurate story. I think I'll go to CNN.com right now, at 6:27 Eastern time, and see what they are writing, assuming this isn't already in the "yesterday's news" set.

Wolrab 20th January 2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meadmaker (Post 12570933)
Next experiment time. There has been plenty of time to go over this news story. A real news organization would, by now, have time to write an accurate story. I think I'll go to CNN.com right now, at 6:27 Eastern time, and see what they are writing, assuming this isn't already in the "yesterday's news" set.

The drum dude was lead away by another native that claimed his people were in North America for over a million years. Then the kids watched the Black Israelites. until the kids left for their bus.

Minoosh 20th January 2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570888)

I didn't hear it either; I was relying on the thread title. If I had heard it, I wouldn't have been sure where it was coming from. Actually I can make out very little of what is going on. Maybe it would help to see a longer version but 2 HOURS?? No thanks.

Can't figure out what the drummer's objective was. What was supposed to happen?

Minoosh 20th January 2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolrab (Post 12570937)
The drum dude was lead away by another native that claimed his people were in North America for over a million years. Then the kids watched the Black Israelites. until the kids left for their bus.

This was probably more educational for them than the Smithsonian would have been.

tyr_13 20th January 2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 12570939)
I didn't hear it either; I was relying on the thread title. If I had heard it, I wouldn't have been sure where it was coming from. Actually I can make out very little of what is going on. Maybe it would help to see a longer version but 2 HOURS?? No thanks.

Can't figure out what the drummer's objective was. What was supposed to happen?

His energy of peace was supposed to calm stormy hearts and reconcile communities. It makes sense in context of their religious/mythological-social beliefs.

Yeah, it wasn't going to work, but it was definitely not an aggression. Of the three rough groups there, two were abject asshats while one was at least trying.

Which is what most of us 'leftists' have said so far, but you wouldn't know that from the hand-wringing.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 04:36 PM

Not wearing MAGA hats, so no problem

Probably NSFW.

The Big Dog 20th January 2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyr_13 (Post 12570948)

Which is what most of us 'leftists' have said so far, but you wouldn't know that from the hand-wringing.

"us"? You have been lying about David Hogg in this thread for some reason.

The Native American lied too.

Minoosh 20th January 2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyr_13 (Post 12570948)
His energy of peace was supposed to calm stormy hearts and reconcile communities. It makes sense in context of their religious/mythological-social beliefs.

It didn't work very well.

ETA: Which you basically said, so apologies. I'm depressed by how many people were filming it. That doesn't really make sense to me, but I might figure it out later.

Stacyhs 20th January 2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570919)
No leftist on here, or anywhere, will condemn this because...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative View Post
The people who said this were not wearing MAGA hats.
That's about the silliest thing I've read in this thread and there are a lot of silly things written in it.

Those things are so abhorrently and obviously racist and misogynistic that I don't think anyone has to say anything explicitly condemning them. It's understood. Well, at least by anyone who isn't looking just to score some cheap 'win'. Does someone really have to point out and condemn the KKK, David Duke, or any other racist idiot in order not to be accused of not condemning them?

sir drinks-a-lot 20th January 2019 05:01 PM

"The resistance" is getting dumber and dumber. Ignoring real racism and getting upset about imaginary racism.

Meadmaker 20th January 2019 05:08 PM

So, here's what I found. At the time I visited the site, the link was:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/te...rnd/index.html

All quotes come from the story as it was posted at that time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnn
A crowd of teenagers surrounded a Native American elder and other activists and mocked them after Friday's Indigenous Peoples March at the Lincoln Memorial.

It would be far more accurate to say that a Native American elder entered a crowd of people. Prior to the entry of the man into the crowd of teenagers, there was no interaction between the students and the Indigenous Peoples March.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnn
She told CNN that the teens were chanting things like "Build the wall" and "Trump 2020." Those chants were not audible in videos reviewed by CNN.

Kudos to CNN for acknowledging that the widely reported chants are not actually audible on the tapes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C
Phillips walked through the crowd, and Taitano said things were starting to calm down until he got to the grinning boy seen in the video.
"This one kid just refused to move and he just got in Nathan's face," she said.

Video clearly shows Phillips walking toward the kid, and when the kid does not move, Phillips raises his drum and starts banging it inches from the kid's face. The kid did indeed refuse to move, but he did not get into Nathan's face. Quite the opposite.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CNN
"What the young man was doing was blocking my escape. I wanted to leave. I was thinking, 'How do I get myself out of this? I want to get away from it,'" Phillips said.

You could, I don't know, walk to the right? Or backwards? Contrary to many reports, Phillips wasn't surrounded. He was at the front of a column of people that he had led to the point. He could, and eventually did, just leave. He didn't need to be there. His only purpose was to interject himself into a situation that had nothing to do with him.

In a separate video that was playing at the time, CNN acknowledged that the start of the incident was a group of people(the "black Israelites) who were being “hateful” to the high school kids.

So, overall, not awful on CNN's part. They did acknowledge that some things that had been said were false. It was misleading, though. Anyone reading that story would have gotten the impression that Phillips was not the initiator of the incident. The clear impression was that there was a Native American demonstration going on, and the kids intervened and blocked Phillips' path. That just didn't happen. It isn't debatable. It's all on the videos, widely available.

I want to take a brief aside. I work with teenagers frequently on a school robotics team. We work closely together. In my opinion, the kids I work with are great. They are bright, eager, hard working. I do this because these kids are the future of America and I want to do my part to help them get started toward doing great things, bringing the next generation of great technological achievements that will continue to make our lives better.

And guess what? They're ********. (Counting on the autocensor here. That always makes me a little nervous.)

All of them. Gossipy. Childish. Irreverent. Disrespectful. Backstabbing gits. No attention span, and a sense of humor that leans toward laughing at bodily functions, double entendres, and gratuitous insults It's really hard to take their company because they might give a sort of deference to you at first, until they figure out that you have no power over them, and then they are just become pains in the ass.

Fortunately, they'll grow out of it.

What I see in that video is kids being kids. A dude walks into the crowd beating a drum and chanting in a foreign language (are those words he's saying? Or just tones? I really don't know.) and what do they do? They start dancing and singing along. Go figure. No one pushed. No one shoved. No one threatened. Despite reports, no one yelled or chanted hate speech.

What we had was one weird and wacky day in our nation's capital, as three groups of people made asses of themselves by exercising their freedom of speech. God Bless America. Seriously.

The black Israelites' speech was pretty hateful, so that's bad, but, fortunately, there are so few of them that no one could possibly take them seriously. Their speech did manage to inspire mockery from a crowd of teenagers, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing. They did deserve to be mocked, after all.

I'm not sure this is even a newsworthy event, but it is somewhat entertaining, and that's what the news is for these days. Draw eyeballs to advertising by posting entertainment and getting people to click on the clickbait.

Travis 20th January 2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12570837)
You don't understand. It's the hats. You needn't even watch the video, the hats say it all. Anybody wearing such a hat, or associating with someone wearing such a hat, is automatically the worst type of bigoted racist possible, so much so that even when standing next to a group of violence-promoting, homophobic, racist lunatics, the latter pale into literal insignificance because of the hat. The hat, as we have heard already in this thread, is identical to a swastika, so it makes no odds whether those kids were standing there quietly or gassing a bunch of Jews, the hat means they are already the worst dregs of humanity. There's no need to bother looking at what people do or what they say when they're wearing the hat.

Well, the hats are racist and anyone that wears them is automatically a racist. That doesn't mean the other group there weren't also racist.