International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MAGA brats mock Native American with "build the wall" chants (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334324)

JoeMorgue 21st January 2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12571735)
You're jumping to hasty, (apparently) tribal conclusions.

Careful there apparently pointing at that literally nothing is actually being honestly discussed here and everything is just the two tribes trying to point score by arguing over what rabble-rouser belongs to who as if it goddamn matters at the end of the day will get you a talking to.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571445)
Okay seriously are parents telling their children they'll die if they don't achieve X amount of outrage over "the other side" every 24 hours?

No matter how bad things get (to counter the "Oh so you're saying these are good people?" retorts before they happen) I never want to get to the point where I'm addicted to outrage like the big players in this thread are.

And an open letter to everyone who's gonna have a problem with this... your anger (or at least the way you are manifesting it) doesn't make you better at fixing the problems you think these people are causing.

But please another 20 pages of "Libtards" and "Orange man bad!" back and forth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571471)
Travis and Big Dog want the entire "other side" cleansed from the Earth to hear them talk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571498)
Go start a thread to whine about it FMF then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571654)
What's the point of arbitrarily declaring everyone part of one of only two sides if I can't use it to get angry quicker to feed my outrage addiction?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571678)
I feel your definition of "topic" and my definition of "topic" aren't the same thing.

Here's a hint "Grrr Stupid libtards" (shakes fist) and "Grr Orange man bad!" (Shakes fist back) aren't the topic.

Since I don't see any active threads on this board entitled "A place for the dozen or so outrage addicts to go to use any excuse to shake your first at the other side to end and with no purpose" I'll stick my understanding of what is and isn't on topic, thanks a bunch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571742)
Careful there apparently pointing at that literally nothing is actually being honestly discussed here and everything is just the two tribes trying to point score by arguing over what rabble-rouser belongs to who as if it goddamn matters at the end of the day will get you a talking to.

At least our correspondent can feel superior to both sides.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Minoosh 21st January 2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfaniner (Post 12571394)
How long until The PDJT invites that kid to a White House dinner?
Of hamberders, no doubt.

Served on a Friday :D - is it still fish on Fridays for Catholics?

JoeMorgue 21st January 2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571748)
At least our correspondent can feel superior to both sides.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go whine about in FMF then.

plague311 21st January 2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571742)
Careful there apparently pointing at that literally nothing is actually being honestly discussed here and everything is just the two tribes trying to point score by arguing over what rabble-rouser belongs to who as if it goddamn matters at the end of the day will get you a talking to.

I see a bunch of conversation by people who haven't picked a side at all. One is the person you're replying to, and the other is myself. If you're going to go through a spittle filled rant, at least do it at a time when it's true. Otherwise you look like an old man screaming at a cloud.

Elagabalus 21st January 2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571742)
Careful there apparently pointing at that literally nothing is actually being honestly discussed here and everything is just the two tribes trying to point score by arguing over what rabble-rouser belongs to who as if it goddamn matters at the end of the day will get you a talking to.

Now hold on, there. The RCC angle is definitely throwing a spanner into all the nothingness.

baron 21st January 2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12571735)
Seeing as I haven't made a claim, why would I ready myself to admit I'm wrong? You're jumping to hasty, (apparently) tribal conclusions.

Moreover, I don't know that the Guardian is a left wing publication.

You do now. It's the most leftwing newspaper in the UK.

Quote:

At the other end of the spectrum the Guardian is seen as Britain’s most left-wing newspaper, closely followed by the Mirror. Whilst Britons were about equally likely to see both publications as slightly left-of-centre or fairly left-wing, slightly more considered the Guardian to be “very left-wing”, at 16% compared to The Mirror’s 11%.
https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...uks-newspapers

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12571735)
Moreover, the school's reaction -- which this article leads with -- lends credence to the biased narrative.

It doesn't, it lends credence to the idea that it's better to apologise without cause than run the gauntlet of nationwide hate campaigns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12571735)
Moreover, while "several dozen" is too many, one is way too few.

I'm sure you can track down a few more. However, it's worth noting that as the evidence against these claims of 'harassment' and 'racism' by the school kids can be found by watching the original video, even the leftist media (in part) has posted limp-wristed equivocations suggesting the situation might not be as cut and dried as they originally made out. Just an Oops-accidentally-ruined-someone's-life-over-a-bunch-of-lies moment, happens to us all.

JoeMorgue 21st January 2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12571761)
I see a bunch of conversation by people who haven't picked a side at all. One is the person you're replying to, and the other is myself. If you're going to go through a spittle filled rant, at least do it at a time when it's true. Otherwise you look like an old man screaming at a cloud.

But am I yelling at the left or right cloud? That's all that matters.

Minoosh 21st January 2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571453)
Literally have to spoon feed people.

Figuratively.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 01:00 PM

From the Occupy Democrats facebook page, a deliberate doxxing project for a group of high schoolers

Link here

all because of race grifters.

sir drinks-a-lot 21st January 2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571781)
From the Occupy Democrats facebook page, a deliberate doxxing project for a group of high schoolers

Link here

all because of race grifters.

Of course the Black Hebrew Israelites get a pass.

Hungry81 21st January 2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12571289)
Congratulations, you win the prize for the most hilariously ridiculous post of the whole thread, taking apologism to soaring new lows.

"Oh, of course nobody condemned on the black group for their overt racism, homophobia and calls to violence because they were just too obnoxious! Everybody focused on the white group because they were nowhere near as bad!" LOL!

Do you actually believe that ***** ? Have you, in some neurological shenanigans worthy of its own scientific study, convinced yourself that what you are saying actually makes sense?

The group indulging in by far the worst hatred is practically ignored, whilst the group which exhibits little to none of that behaviour is vilified across half the Western world. Of course! It all makes sense. Just like if the school kids had been black and had stared at a Native American, and the Israelites had been white and shouting racist epithets and homophobic taunts and threatening violence, you would have course not have condemned the whites because their vile behaviour would have been too obvious! Duh, silly me, what was I thinking?

Can anybody beat that crock?

You are right here.

Stacyhs 21st January 2019 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12571289)
Congratulations, you win the prize for the most hilariously ridiculous post of the whole thread, taking apologism to soaring new lows.

"Oh, of course nobody condemned on the black group for their overt racism, homophobia and calls to violence because they were just too obnoxious! Everybody focused on the white group because they were nowhere near as bad!" LOL!

Do you actually believe that ***** ? Have you, in some neurological shenanigans worthy of its own scientific study, convinced yourself that what you are saying actually makes sense?

The group indulging in by far the worst hatred is practically ignored, whilst the group which exhibits little to none of that behaviour is vilified across half the Western world. Of course! It all makes sense. Just like if the school kids had been black and had stared at a Native American, and the Israelites had been white and shouting racist epithets and homophobic taunts and threatening violence, you would have course not have condemned the whites because their vile behaviour would have been too obvious! Duh, silly me, what was I thinking?

Can anybody beat that crock?

Your hyperbolic misrepresentation of what I said does not surprise me. It's rather par for the course for you. But we can agree on one thing you said:

Quote:

Duh, silly me, what was I thinking?

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir drinks-a-lot (Post 12571786)
Of course the Black Hebrew Israelites get a pass.

what is ridiculous is that the so called peace maker deliberately ignored the actual hate group who were calling them demons, to go get some B-roll in front of a bunch of kids because they were wearing MAGA hats.

That is pure race grifting.

Now they are getting death threats

plague311 21st January 2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571766)
But am I yelling at the left or right cloud? That's all that matters.

I don't care, so it doesn't matter to me. That's for sure.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 01:10 PM

A CNN contributor fantasizes about punching kids in the face:

Bakari Sellers

Hungry81 21st January 2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12571542)
This. The racist, bigoted, homophobic caricature of teenagers wearing MAGA hats the left has constructed in their heads was on full display at the Lincoln Memorial. The only problem is it wasn't the white kids displaying that caricature, it was the black guys who were. Now that it is proven that someone other than white Donald Trump supporters were behaving in this manner, it's time to tone down the rhetoric and reconsider jumping to conclusions without all the facts.

Its almost like people of any skin colour and political/social affilliation can be dickwads.

baron 21st January 2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571792)
Your hyperbolic misrepresentation of what I said does not surprise me. It's rather par for the course for you.

It's exactly what you said. I rephrased it but you said it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12570960)
Those things are so abhorrently and obviously racist and misogynistic that I don't think anyone has to say anything explicitly condemning them.

You couldn't have been clearer. Madness.

baron 21st January 2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571797)
A CNN contributor fantacizes about punching kids in the face:

Bakari Sellers

The comment on that is priceless. A MAGA hat wearer 'gleefully bothering' a Native American! :D These people are certifiable.

Hungry81 21st January 2019 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfaniner (Post 12571659)
My lasting impression is that the media has really screwed up badly in the last couple days, running stories (scoops) without proper context or fact-checking. First the Buzzfeed story on Friday, now this one.

Yes it clearly shows how incompetence fuels stupidity.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 01:18 PM

A summary of death threats, threats of violence, doxxing, of high schoolers, etc:

Aggregating tweets

zooterkin 21st January 2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571794)
what is ridiculous is that the so called peace maker deliberately ignored the actual hate group who were calling them demons, to go get some B-roll in front of a bunch of kids because they were wearing MAGA hats.

I don't know his motivation, but I also don't know what his view of the situation was. The schoolboys were the largest group, jumping up and down and chanting, and wearing visible MAGA hats; at the point he noticed what was happening, he might not have heard what the BHI loonies were saying.
Quote:

That is pure race grifting.
Still got no idea what that's supposed to mean.
Quote:

Now they are getting death threats
Which is absolutely deplorable, of course.

Elagabalus 21st January 2019 01:23 PM

Although, I didn't watch the 2 hr. video, it appears that the Black Hebrew Israelites* kicked this whole thing off.



*fun fact. There seems to be quite a few of these movements featuring Black Israelites in their name (think Judean's Peoples Front etc.) anybody know where specifically they are from?

TragicMonkey 21st January 2019 01:24 PM

In any given conflict between N number of participants it is not necessary that any one of N be 'the good one' that merits defense or sympathy. You don't even have to select the lesser evil of N and support them. It's not required.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooterkin (Post 12571811)
I don't know his motivation, but I also don't know what his view of the situation was. The schoolboys were the largest group, jumping up and down and chanting, and wearing visible MAGA hats; at the point he noticed what was happening, he might not have heard what the BHI loonies were saying.

Still got no idea what that's supposed to mean.

Which is absolutely deplorable, of course.

His motivation is changing. First he said they approached and surrounded him. After that failed, he claimed he was playing "peace maker" Then he said that the kids were the beasts and the actual hate group that was calling his group demons were the "prey."

Race grifting means people creating or exaggerating claims of racism in order to promote themselves or their causes or to demonize anyone they perceive as an opponent, or as here, an easy target like a pack of high school kids.

plague311 21st January 2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571817)
His motivation is changing. First he said they approached and surrounded him. After that failed, he claimed he was playing "peace maker" Then he said that the kids were the beasts and the actual hate group that was calling his group demons were the "prey."

Race grifting means people creating or exaggerating claims of racism in order to promote themselves or their causes or to demonize anyone they perceive as an opponent, or as here, an easy target like a pack of high school kids.

LoL nice white wash there TBD. They were there supporting an extremely controversial topic, like abortion, and took part in mockery as well. I don't understand why you can't just take a step back and admit they played a role.

Instead you're making them out to be some unaware, lost little children. Wasn't the guy in the MAGA hat 18? He is under 18. I just did some quick research, my fault.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12571820)
LoL nice white wash there TBD. They were there supporting an extremely controversial topic, like abortion, and took part in mockery as well. I don't understand why you can't just take a step back and admit they played a role.

Their role was to play the patsy in a racial grift.

(Abortion had nothing to do with this incident, although I am certain that the Black Hebrews would gladly agree to sterilize all the other participants. protip: In addition to being homophobic and racist, they were wildly misogynist too)

Stacyhs 21st January 2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12571800)
It's exactly what you said. I rephrased it but you said it.



You couldn't have been clearer. Madness.

No one here, absolutely no one, has given one word of support to what the Black Israelites said. Yet you claim:

Quote:

The group indulging in by far the worst hatred is practically ignored, whilst the group which exhibits little to none of that behaviour is vilified across half the Western world. Of course! It all makes sense. Just like if the school kids had been black and had stared at a Native American, and the Israelites had been white and shouting racist epithets and homophobic taunts and threatening violence, you would have course not have condemned the whites because their vile behaviour would have been too obvious!
What the BI said didn't need to be pointed out as being vile, racist and misogynistic for the very fact that it was so freaking obvious to anyone with half a brain. What they said was not a point of contention or disagreement by anyone in this group. But, of course, you need to make it one so you can attack those who did criticize (or 'attack' as you put it) the 'whites'. Give me a freaking break.

Have a nice day.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571002)
"There was that moment when I realized I've put myself between beast and prey," Phillips said. "These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

Nathan Phillips, taking the side of the abusive, homophobic, misogynistic actual hate group.

And that is all you need to know about this ******* Race Grifter

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...eo/2630256002/

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571835)
No one here, absolutely no one, has given one word of support to what the Black Israelites said. Yet you claim:



What the BI said didn't need to be pointed out as being vile, racist and misogynistic for the very fact that it was so freaking obvious to anyone with half a brain. What they said was not a point of contention or disagreement by anyone in this group. But, of course, you need to make it one so you can attack those who did criticize (or 'attack' as you put it) the 'whites'. Give me a freaking break.

Have a nice day.

uh huh

plague311 21st January 2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571834)
Their role was to play the patsy in a racial grift.

(Abortion had nothing to do with this incident, although I am certain that the Black Hebrews would gladly agree to sterilize all the other participants. protip: In addition to being homophobic and racist, they were wildly misogynist too)

Ok...thank you for that information. I don't know why you're providing it to me as I have no desire to defend whoever they are and much like Varwoche, I didn't know of their existence until now.

Their role wasn't to do that and this is getting foolish. Their role, by their own admission, was to participate in an anti-abortion protest. They've openly stated that on more than one occasion, including the gentleman in the hat.

This is where they ended up. In the midst of a stupidity party that was escalated at every turn, by every moron involved, and somehow escaped violence. That's encouraging, I guess.

baron 21st January 2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571835)
No one here, absolutely no one, has given one word of support to what the Black Israelites said. Yet you claim:



What the BI said didn't need to be pointed out as being vile, racist and misogynistic for the very fact that it was so freaking obvious to anyone with half a brain. What they said was not a point of contention or disagreement by anyone in this group. But, of course, you need to make it one so you can attack those who did criticize (or 'attack' as you put it) the 'whites'. Give me a freaking break.

Have a nice day.

You've just made the exact same argument again. It was absurd the first time and it's just as absurd the second. If you feel moved to restate it yet again I guarantee its absurdity factor will not decrease by one iota. It's nonsense, it's a crock, it's a big block of pig faeces and repetition will not improve its status.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 02:20 PM

Seems like the "peacemaker" was looking to make "peace' with other people wearing MAGA hats

Terrified 15 year old girls do not make for good viral content tho.

What you need, you see, is a big group of high school "beasts' so you can stand sadly in front of the camera while a single sad tear runs down your sad face.

That is viral content!

Mike! 21st January 2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 12571766)
But am I yelling at the left or right cloud? That's all that matters.

"I've yelled at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all"

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 02:31 PM

More video of the high school boy's "prey."

Very NSFW racist hate speech

Remember, the "Elder" called the high school boys the beasts, and these men their "prey."

And then a single tear streamed down his face, and the death threats against the boys ramped up.

Race Grifting 101.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 02:44 PM

Just before a single sad tear streamed down the sad face of the man who called the high school kids beasts (and was tweeted about by Elizabeth warren)

one of his followers said:

"You white people go back to Europe, this is not your land"

Look at him pound that drum in that kid's face

Remember tho, that the kids are "brats" and "beasts," not the hate group, and not the race grifter.

baron 21st January 2019 02:52 PM

But those boys mocked him! OK, he's a cadaverous, racist, passive-aggressive liar and likely stolen valour to boot, but that's no reason to mock him.

smartcooky 21st January 2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571835)
...But, of course, you need to make it one so you can attack those who did criticize (or 'attack' as you put it) the 'whites'.

Because for TDB, this story is a single life-preserver in a stormy sea, and he is desperately trying to cling to it.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12571925)
Because for TDB, this story is a single life-preserver in a stormy sea, and he is desperately trying to cling to it.

lol, what does that even mean?

protip: she was not replying to me at all.

Anything about the numerous substantive posts/links/facts I posted in this thread?

You know, about the race grifter, the rush to judgment, the doxxing, the actual hate group, the threats?

Bogative 21st January 2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12571572)
This might blow your mind, but actually BOTH were. The chop, the mocking dance, etc.

Bull ****. There is zero evidence the chanting and chopping these high schoolers were doing was inspired by bigotry or racism, you are completely making that up. What you're doing is taking something that somebody possibly in the past has done out of racism or bigotry and assigning the meaning to these high schoolers. Prejudice based on skin color and political affiliation is a form of bigotry itself.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 03:08 PM

The actual damage a single race grifter and a legion of idiots can do

But he is a "brat" and a "beast" and the "Elder" was a "Vietnam time vet"

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 03:11 PM

Here is the prey that the left's new hero was talking about:

Better audio

Look at those beasts standing up for homosexuals being attacked by this hate group.

But they are the beasts, and brats. I read it on iSkep!

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 03:13 PM

Lets dump the "brats' and "beasts" into the wood chipper

Thanks race grifter!

/the sleazebag locked down his account.

Bogative 21st January 2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571797)
A CNN contributor fantasizes about punching kids in the face:

Bakari Sellers


"Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kidís?"

Reza Aslan Ė CNN

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 03:28 PM

"Threatening acts of violence against educational institutions in Kentucky is a felony and we don’t take it lightly no matter the circumstances."

Kenton County Prosecutor, 16th Judicial Circuit of Kentucky (Kenton Co.)

that goes even if they are just "brats" and "beasts" and made a race grifter "cry"

sir drinks-a-lot 21st January 2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12571924)
But those boys mocked him! OK, he's a cadaverous, racist, passive-aggressive liar and likely stolen valour to boot, but that's no reason to mock him.

https://static.pjmedia.com/instapund...1.59.54-AM.png

baron 21st January 2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir drinks-a-lot (Post 12571952)

And that's not even hyperbole. It's literally what happened.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogative (Post 12571949)
"Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kidís?"

Reza Aslan Ė CNN

wow, that **** bag just keeps doubling down, doesn't he? He is retweeting posts doxxing high school kids.

He also claims that he heard them say "build that wall" which is a lie from the Race grifter.

Oh well, grifters gonna grift.

Chris_Halkides 21st January 2019 03:36 PM

Sandmann's statement; Thoughtful analysis at Reason
 
[quote=Stacyhs;12571835
What the BI said didn't need to be pointed out as being vile, racist and misogynistic...[/QUOTE]
Agreed; they remind me a little bit of Fred Phelps' church: a small bunch of crazies who get more attention than they merit.

Mr. Sandmann's statement was provided to CNN. Robby Soave's analysis at Reason here. "It was at this moment that Phillips, who had attended a nearby peace protest led by indigenous peoples, decided to intervene. He would later tell The Detroit Free Press that the teenagers 'were in the process of attacking these four black individuals' and he decided to attempt to de-escalate the situation. He seems profoundly mistaken: The video footage taken by the black nationalists shows no evidence the white teenagers had any intention of attacking. Nevertheless, Phillips characterized the kids as 'beasts' and the hate-group members as 'their prey...'" I was grateful for Mr. Soave's use of the word "mistaken" here. He may be onto something...

CaptainHowdy 21st January 2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir drinks-a-lot (Post 12571786)
Of course the Black Hebrew Israelites get a pass.

They get a pass because black people can't be racist.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 04:18 PM

BREAKING: Covington Catholic High School says they’ve been forced to work closely with local police and authorities to make sure that the staff and students are safe following serious death threats made against several students, their families and the schools principal.

....

MORE: Two police cars are stationed outside the Covington Catholic High School building, patrolling the area due to extreme threats made against the school and its staff and students. Protests have been planned for tomorrow. All students expected to stay home.

The costs of a literal race grifter and the legions of idiots that believed his lies


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-19, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.