International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   MAGA brats mock Native American with "build the wall" chants (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334324)

Stacyhs 21st January 2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baron (Post 12571843)
You've just made the exact same argument again. It was absurd the first time and it's just as absurd the second. If you feel moved to restate it yet again I guarantee its absurdity factor will not decrease by one iota. It's nonsense, it's a crock, it's a big block of pig faeces and repetition will not improve its status.

In the words of your Great Leader (so you'll understand): Buh-Bye!

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...65354a0836.jpg

Stacyhs 21st January 2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12571925)
Because for TDB, this story is a single life-preserver in a stormy sea, and he is desperately trying to cling to it.

Not only for him, I've noticed.

Stacyhs 21st January 2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12571976)
They get a pass because black people can't be racist.

Who here has given them "a pass"?

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 04:32 PM

Well at least the Resistance can give us all all good laugh with their race grifting

Wait, they shoot THREE POINTERS IN BASKETBALL GAMES!

******* clownshow

plague311 21st January 2019 04:39 PM

This thread has lived out it's usefulness.

I'll call it here. TBD will continue this thread as long as possible. Finding every single piece of news he can find (like the Hillary thread) to continue this pearl clutching. Nevermind the fact this happens so much on the right that most have just stopped paying attention.

I was willing to admit that the left made a mistake but the people on the right that are straight up crying in this thread is getting to reach epic hypocrisy.

Good luck to people that bother with this anymore. I can't imagine pissing away more time watching the right stamp their feet over this interaction.

plague311 21st January 2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571994)
Well at least the Resistance can give us all all good laugh with their race grifting

******* clownshow

I'm ******* shocked you didn't post the pic of that school, in black face screaming at a black guy throwing the ball out from the sidelines.

I'll see if I can find you some more pearls.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12572007)

I'll call it here. TBD will continue this thread as long as possible. Finding every single piece of news he can find (like the Hillary thread) to continue this pearl clutching. Nevermind the fact this happens so much on the right that most have just stopped paying attention.

I was willing to admit that the left made a mistake but the people on the right that are straight up crying in this thread is getting to reach epic hypocrisy.

Good luck to people that bother with this anymore. I can't imagine pissing away more time watching the right stamp their feet over this interaction.

Huh, yet I continue to see people who have bought into this threatening these kids.

Oh well, thanks for announcing your dramatic departure.

I will be here posting on the actual developments arising out of this race scam .

Bye-eee!

CaptainHowdy 21st January 2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 12571423)
Wow this thread is a masterclass of partisan thinking, on both sides.

Not explicitly, but the insinuation is that the US isn't as great as it used to, and it's mostly the fault of immigrants and foreigners. Sounds a bit racist to me.

Just like saying Black Lives Matter isn't explicitly racist but it insinuates that other lives don't matter, which sounds racist to me.

Or saying God Bless America isn't explicitly racist but the insinuation is that you don't want God to bless any other country, including all the countries in Africa, which sounds racist to me.

Or saying that the Police are here "to protect and serve" isn't racist but when Police "protect and serve" black neighborhoods, the implication is that black people need constant supervision and are incapable of surviving without the intervention of the benevolent hand of the white man. That sounds pretty racist to me.

Or the Nike slogan, "just do it" isn't explicitly racist but it insinuates that black people are too lazy to do anything unless they are told to do it. That sounds pretty racist to me.

See, if you want to, you can read racism into anything.

"Make America Great Again" means just that. If you think that it means that America isn't as great as it once was and that it's because of all these immigrants, you're the one who has the problem with immigration. I see that slogan as a call to return to the pre-1906 United States, when heroin was legal and federal income tax was not.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12572009)
I'm ******* shocked you didn't post the pic of that school, in black face screaming at a black guy throwing the ball out from the sidelines.

I'll see if I can find you some more pearls.

I thought you left?

Yeah I saw that race grift too.

It was a "black out" very popular in high schools that took place before any kid who went on the trip went to that school. It wasn't black face and it is yet another scam perpetrated by race grifters and repeated here by people I thought were leaving?

Oh well grifters gonna grift and lie

Anything about the threats of violence

applecorped 21st January 2019 04:47 PM

Lol, it happens

Elagabalus 21st January 2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571982)
BREAKING: Covington Catholic High School says they’ve been forced to work closely with local police and authorities to make sure that the staff and students are safe following serious death threats made against several students, their families and the schools principal.

MORE: Two police cars are stationed outside the Covington Catholic High School building, patrolling the area due to extreme threats made against the school and its staff and students. Protests have been planned for tomorrow. All students expected to stay home.

The costs of a literal race grifter and the legions of idiots that believed his lies

That's not cool! There's no excuse for doxxing. Good on the police for protecting these youngsters!

Elagabalus 21st January 2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571994)

******* clownshow

Who is this Em? I thought Kathy Griffin was the resistance™.

applecorped 21st January 2019 04:53 PM

I didn't realize some people consider that there is actually "good doxxing"

Elagabalus 21st January 2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applecorped (Post 12572031)
I didn't realize some people consider that there is actually "good doxxing"

Some people say it's still popular with the 4/8 channel crowd.

Stacyhs 21st January 2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plague311 (Post 12572007)

I"m with you. Enough is enough. I'm out.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12572029)
Who is this Em? I thought Kathy Griffin was the resistance™.

She is just a small part. There are tons of race grifters piling on these kids.

Plus the credulous media, who repeated the idiotic lies.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571983)
In the words of your Great Leader (so you'll understand): Buh-Bye!

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...65354a0836.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12572044)

Now that is funny!

Shalamar 21st January 2019 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12572044)

I agree. Though all you have to do to upset the thin skinned rightists, is to bang a drum.

Regnad Kcin 21st January 2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12571724)
I think it's this particular poster's way of shaking a fist at the computer and yelling "this is a stupid thread".

I, myself, am guilty of this as well. In the movie threads I find myself yelling at the screen "Are you guys still talking about this? It's a stupid ******* Star Trek movie! Get over it!"

The one with Benedict Cumberbatch? So bad I still want to beat my drum in its face.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shalamar (Post 12572088)
I agree. Though all you have to do to upset the thin skinned rightists, is to bang a drum.

and lie about them, and doxx them, and threaten them with violence, and call the colleges they were admitted to, and threaten to shoot up their school.

That's all.

/hilarious to see that comment when several people are dramatically fainting out of the thread because the big dog is posting articles demonstrating that their hero is a ******* race grifter

acbytesla 21st January 2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572132)
and lie about them, and doxx them, and threaten them with violence, and call the colleges they were admitted to, and threaten to shoot up their school.

That's all.

/hilarious to see that comment when several people are dramatically fainting out of the thread because the big dog is posting articles demonstrating that their hero is a ******* race grifter

WTF is a "race grifter"? I know what a grifter is. That is Donald Trump. But a race grifter? That makes no sense.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acbytesla (Post 12572136)
WTF is a "race grifter"? I know what a grifter is. That is Donald Trump. But a race grifter? That makes no sense.

'k.

protip: do not, whatever you do, do not read the thread.

varwoche 21st January 2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572132)

That's all.

Something else that's hilarious -- and fact-based for bonus points! -- there's nobody here expressing anything resembling this sentiment. You exist in a fantasy world. A fantasy world with lots of spittle flying about.

acbytesla 21st January 2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572137)
'k.

protip: do not, whatever you do, do not read the thread.

Given the BS nonsense that I've read in your posts it's probably a good suggestion.

Thermal 21st January 2019 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12572139)
Something else that's hilarious -- and fact-based for bonus points! -- there's nobody here expressing anything resembling this sentiment. You exist in a fantasy world. A fantasy world with lots of spittle flying about.

And race grifters. Don't forget race grifters. Grifters of race. Race...Grifters.

See, you have to say it over and over to hypnotize people into thinking it is a thing. Like the Rule of So. Doesn't exist. But repetition will make some think it does.

Race...grifter.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12572139)

Sure there is, start with the OP, And then see all the people repeating lies about the kids, or derailing the discussion in a desperate attempt to avoid acknowledging criticism.

Lots of ways people can express this sentiment and they have.

Plus the broader resistance? Oh **** yeah, they are fawning all over this scum bag.

By the way? Hat tip on the ignoring the broader post/context/etc, kind of your go to strategy I have noticed.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thermal (Post 12572147)
And race grifters. Don't forget race grifters. Grifters of race. Race...Grifters.

See, you have to say it over and over to hypnotize people into thinking it is a thing. Like the Rule of So. Doesn't exist. But repetition will make some think it does.

Race...grifter.

So, you are saying that you don't understand either the rule of so, or what a race grifter is despite the fact that I have explained what both mean?

That is unfortunate.

acbytesla 21st January 2019 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572151)
Sure there is, start with the OP, And then see all the people repeating lies about the kids, or derailing the discussion in a desperate attempt to avoid acknowledging criticism.

Lots of ways people can express this sentiment and they have.

Plus the broader resistance? Oh **** yeah, they are fawning all over this scum bag.

By the way? Hat tip on the ignoring the broader post/context/etc, kind of your go to strategy I have noticed.

Thats a lot of bizarre stuff you're making up. More fantasy from a Trump supporter. What a surprise.

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acbytesla (Post 12572155)
Thats a lot of bizarre stuff you're making up. More fantasy from a Trump supporter. What a surprise.

Well, you just admitted you had not read the thread so....

Just ignore the death threats, they are Trump supporters.

Thermal 21st January 2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572152)
So, you are saying that you don't understand either the rule of so, or what a race grifter is despite the fact that I have explained what both mean?

That is unfortunate.

Whoo hoo!

smartcooky 21st January 2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571929)
lol, what does that even mean?

You need it explained to you?

Oy Vey (but not unexpected)

Protip: Its called "comprehension":

FYI: Everyone else reading the thread understood what I meant!

Fanstastic.

Quote:

Rule of So is not a rule and Race grifter is not a thing. You made them up, and you continually repeat them in an effort to make them stick... they won't.

Shalamar 21st January 2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thermal (Post 12572161)
Whoo hoo!

Everytime someone says 'Race Grifter' take a drink!

Matthew Best 21st January 2019 06:47 PM

Quote:

Rule of So is not a rule and Race grifter is not a thing. You made them up, and you continually repeat them in an effort to make them stick... they won't.
But they are so fetch!

Cabbage 21st January 2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

That is unfortunate.

LOL!

Elagabalus 21st January 2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 12572163)
You need it explained to you?

Oy Vey (but not unexpected)

Protip: Its called "comprehension":

FYI: Everyone else reading the thread understood what I meant!

Fanstastic.

The Resistance™ is also not a thing. Don't let him try and get that one by!

ETA: Wait a tick!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12571982)
....MORE: Two police cars are stationed outside the Covington Catholic High School building, patrolling the area due to extreme threats made against the school and its staff and students. Protests have been planned for tomorrow. All students expected to stay home.

Don't the students have today off?! Oh ...you're good, TBD!

varwoche 21st January 2019 07:11 PM

Some years back, an odd series of events landed me at Rastafarian headquarters in Grenada, West Indies. It was a funky, rundown clubhouse of sorts, with a few Rastas sitting around participating in a certain herbal ritual. They had a lot to say about the twelve tribes of Israel, much of which I didn't understand due to accents / patois. (Unlike virtually everyone I met in the west indies, they weren't particularly hospitable.) I never did fact-check if this was part of Rastafarian belief system until now. Apparently this is a Jesus/bible-oriented sect of Rastafari, and is closely related to the religion of the nutcases at the event in question.

Stacko 21st January 2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shalamar (Post 12572165)
Everytime someone says 'Race Grifter' take a drink!

That way lies cirrhosis, pancreatitis and jaundice.

Thermal 21st January 2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12572183)

Don't the students have today off?! Oh ...you're good, TBD!

So, the resistance of race grifters is more insidious than we imagined. Kingly in it's power, as a hero of the left.

kookbreaker 21st January 2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571989)

There's no 'giving them a pass' here. There's just no point.

BHI is effectively a hate group. They genuinely hate everyone not them and most people ignore them. They set up tables and whatnot in cities where they have a presence and preach a lot of garbage. They often accost passers-by with insults and taunts.and make a nuisance of themselves, just skirting the edge of the law with regards to public assembly.

And people don't like them. And when I say people, I mean all people: white, black, latino, asian, jewish, muslim, christian, gay, straight etc.

That said. They have zero influence: no political influence, no representatives in congress singing their praises, no real funding to speak of, not even much dignity. So most people just ignore them.

So what are you going to do to them? Embarrass them by making their antics go viral? They'd revel in the attention. Call them out on using racial & homophobic slurs? You're talking about a Westboro Baptist Church Mentality here.

Its hard to punish a group that already sits at the bottom rung of the ladder and insists on slipping off that rung and into the mud.

So yeah, about the most you can do is make their attempts to be more intrusive in city culture less comfortable. There are a couple of examples of that being done in this PhiladelphiaSpeaks thread. It usually involve some DJ playing near where they are doing their gimmick; shades of the guys playing bagpipes near the WBC protests or the guy with the Tube marching next to the Neo-Nazis.

So for someone to say that people are giving BHI 'a pass' is utterly clueless to the situation.

Minoosh 21st January 2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elagabalus (Post 12572183)

I like "The Resistance." The left should own it and build it into their brand. It gets the message across very well, I think.

Je suis la resistance

Shalamar 21st January 2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 12572221)
I like "The Resistance." The left should own it and build it into their brand. It gets the message across very well, I think.

Je suis la resistance

I'm more of an Empire/First Order fan, myself. Better outfits.

varwoche 21st January 2019 07:41 PM

Certain of life's mysteries are unfolding due to this outstanding(?) thread!

One of the first reggae songs to reach top 40 in the US was The Israelites, by Desmond Dekker. Whaddya know, it's inspired by the Rastafarian sect that was about the twelve tribes of Israel, closely related to the Black Hebrew Israelites. (Hopefully the west indies adherents aren't as crazy as the group we're discussing.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiki
The title has been the source of speculation, but most settle on the Rastafarian Movement's association with the Twelve Tribes of Israel. In the 1960s, Jamaican Rastafarians were largely marginalized as "cultish" and ostracized from the larger society, including by the more conservative Christian church in Kingston. Destitute ("slaving for bread") and unkempt ("Shirt them a-tear up, trousers is gone"), some Rastafarians were tempted to a life of crime ("I don't want to end up like Bonnie and Clyde"). The song is a lament of this condition.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

The Big Dog 21st January 2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minoosh (Post 12572221)

Je suis la resistance

Their brand is calling in threats to shoot up a high school because a race grifter pulled a scam?

They are really effective!

acbytesla 21st January 2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by varwoche (Post 12572224)
Certain of life's mysteries are unfolding due to this outstanding(?) thread!

One of the first reggae songs to reach top 40 in the US was The Israelites, by Desmond Decker. Whaddya know, it's inspired by the Rastafarian sect that was about the twelve tribes of Israel, closely related to the Black Hebrew Israelites. (Hopefully the west indies adherents aren't as crazy as the group we're discussing.)

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I remember the song. It was good. I liked it. The group I believe was pretty much a one hit wonder.

CaptainHowdy 21st January 2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 12571989)

Here? Anybody who hasn't expressed outrage at a racist homophobic hate group attacking children without any provocation.

acbytesla 21st January 2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572232)
Their brand is calling in threats to shoot up a high school because a race grifter pulled a scam?

They are really effective!

No, they're not.

CaptainHowdy 21st January 2019 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 12572204)
There's no 'giving them a pass' here. There's just no point.

BHI is effectively a hate group. They genuinely hate everyone not them and most people ignore them. They set up tables and whatnot in cities where they have a presence and preach a lot of garbage. They often accost passers-by with insults and taunts.and make a nuisance of themselves, just skirting the edge of the law with regards to public assembly.

And people don't like them. And when I say people, I mean all people: white, black, latino, asian, jewish, muslim, christian, gay, straight etc.

That said. They have zero influence: no political influence, no representatives in congress singing their praises, no real funding to speak of, not even much dignity. So most people just ignore them.

So what are you going to do to them? Embarrass them by making their antics go viral? They'd revel in the attention. Call them out on using racial & homophobic slurs? You're talking about a Westboro Baptist Church Mentality here.

Its hard to punish a group that already sits at the bottom rung of the ladder and insists on slipping off that rung and into the mud.

So yeah, about the most you can do is make their attempts to be more intrusive in city culture less comfortable. There are a couple of examples of that being done in this PhiladelphiaSpeaks thread. It usually involve some DJ playing near where they are doing their gimmick; shades of the guys playing bagpipes near the WBC protests or the guy with the Tube marching next to the Neo-Nazis.

So for someone to say that people are giving BHI 'a pass' is utterly clueless to the situation.

So you're willing to treat these guys the same way you treat White nationalists? Because zero influence, hated by everybody, bottom rung of the ladder, etc., are all characteristics of White Nationalists too. Or would just ignoring them be giving "Nazis" a pass?

kookbreaker 21st January 2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572241)
So you're willing to treat these guys the same way you treat White nationalists? Because zero influence, hated by everybody, bottom rung of the ladder, etc., are all characteristics of White Nationalists too. Or would just ignoring them be giving "Nazis" a pass?

Do tell. :rolleyes:

And no, I don't think these guys are the same as white nationalists. They have nowhere near the terrorism & murder levels.

As I said, they are closer to WBC, which did horrendously offensive stuff. But to my knowledge, no acts of murder or terrorism.

smartcooky 21st January 2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Dog (Post 12572232)

Nah, its a false flag scam by Trumpsters and Alt righters.

varwoche 21st January 2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 12572241)

No sale. Not even close. Get back to us the day that the White House is staffed by this fringe Christian sect, or the day a POTUS says some of them are fine people, or the day their racist lies are specifically echoed by a POTUS.