International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   New CIT video with Lloyde England (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141769)

Alzke 2nd May 2009 07:29 PM

New CIT video with Lloyde England

Caught this one posted by Craig on the Above Top Secret Forums

Now I know the mere mention of CIT is sure to bring out some strong emotions on this board but I found this video very interesting. PLEASE disregard the accusing nature and tone of Craig and the video and listen to Lloyde.

He is quite adament that he and his cab were *NOT* on the bridge where the widely circulated photos show him. He even points out specifically where the pictures were actually taken. Lloyde does not seem senile or "tricked" by Craig as many on this board have claimed. In fact he comes across as street wise with a sharp memory, as I would expect a cab driver to be.

Go to 6:52 in the video and listen to his comments regarding the thing "so big" that he can't do anything about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho

332nd 2nd May 2009 07:42 PM

He can't do anything about it but CIT can?

RedIbis 2nd May 2009 07:51 PM

I usually don't follow the CIT North of Citgo stuff, but I thought this clip was interesting.

It's easy to see where the debunkers will seize upon this. First, they'll say that it was unscrupulous for this guy to record Lloyd without telling him. Then they'll say that Lloyd appears too out of it to be reliable.

Which may be true, but there is a discernible difference in the way he describes the situation on camera and off.

AJM8125 2nd May 2009 07:55 PM

Ranke should be ashamed of himself. I won't even get into the ethics of recording conversations without consent.

What a tool.

Baylor 2nd May 2009 08:19 PM

"Admitting it was planned"

:dl:

9/11 was planned? Who would've thought?

Reheat 2nd May 2009 08:23 PM

I don't believe there is anyone here who gives a hoot about CIT (except a few twoofers) and their delusion, which have been destroyed from every direction to Kalamazoo and back.

They are a fringe of the fringe of the tm. Nothing but an ignorant, deluded cult. Move along, there is nothing to see here....

Pardalis 2nd May 2009 08:23 PM

Craig Ranke is psychotic. Please ignore.

MarkyX 2nd May 2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedIbis (Post 4676421)
I usually don't follow the CIT North of Citgo stuff, but I thought this clip was interesting.

It's easy to see where the debunkers will seize upon this. First, they'll say that it was unscrupulous for this guy to record Lloyd without telling him. Then they'll say that Lloyd appears too out of it to be reliable.

Which may be true, but there is a discernible difference in the way he describes the situation on camera and off.

Actually no. I would view this as a red herring.

Lloyd English could say "It was a missile, no planes exist!" and I would still not buy into his story. Why? Physical evidence shows otherwise.

1337m4n 2nd May 2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alzke (Post 4676405)
PLEASE disregard the accusing nature and tone of Craig

No. No, I will not disregard Craig's accusing nature and tone, because not only does it make his intentions, motives, and preconceived notions visible to all, but it also shows him to be a psychotic and borderline dangerous nut case. Playing make-believe is all well and good, but when your game of make-believe starts accusing ordinary innocent people of mass-murder, then it is time to call it quits. Folks like Craig thrive on attention. He doesn't care about 9/11, he doesn't give a rat's behind about the Truth. All he's interested in is the thrill of his little game, and the praise and applause of his fellow nuts. You want proof of this? Craig and Aldo started an "Enemies List" which included, not the people they thought were responsible for 3000 deaths, but rather, people who made fun of them on the Internet. Ask yourself: Is that normal behavior for an activist group?

Galileo 2nd May 2009 08:51 PM

This seals the deal. Ranke is correct.

The Big Dog 2nd May 2009 08:54 PM

The CIT mutts entire Lloyde bashing exercise is based on the silly notion that Lloyde is the propaganda face of the Pentagon attacks.

Other than CIT's silly hit pieces, who here has ever heard of Lloyde.

Now, who thinks that one out of 100,000 Americans know who he is?

Lloyde trusted these frauds, hell I think he gave them the Capital Taxi sign off of his roof. No wonder the rest of the Truthers think these guys are morons.

332nd 2nd May 2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galileo (Post 4676536)

When will the trials start?

The Big Dog 2nd May 2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redtail (Post 4676554)
When will the trials start?

Great question.

A couple more, hey Craig when you gonna come up with the calculations for the NOC witnesses flight paths.... make sure you include the the descent and the pull up over the impact site!

Second, when you gonna rely on a witness that said the plane did not hit the Pentagon.

Third, when are you going to release the unedited versions of your fraudulently recorded tapes?

I mean the hip hop is great, the clever editing is fancy, but when are you going to release the raw tapes?

Raw tapes, flight path calculations, witnesses that support the fly over... then maybe we'll stop pointing out that you are frauds.

Bobert 2nd May 2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyX (Post 4676478)
Actually no. I would view this as a red herring.

Lloyd English could say "It was a missile, no planes exist!" and I would still not buy into his story. Why? Physical evidence shows otherwise.

Alzke,
Are you saying we should take the word of the CIT witnesses over the physical evidence?
Lets also drop this charade.
You are using words that Craig loves to use so lets not pretend that you are a fan of the CIT's and it wouldnt surprise me at all to learn that Craig asked you to post this.
I need to put my boots on if you know what I mean.

Bobert 2nd May 2009 09:32 PM

BTW I don't know if anyone has noticed but Craigs latest game is that if you say anything negative about Craig's belief in Lloyd then you are a racist.
He is using this game with both Lloyd and his other African American witness.
Also the CIT has yet another release coming and they are saying that truthers can use this release to bring it to law enforcement and the media.
So let me get this straight.....
The CIT has wanted people to buy their videos only to then have to do the work of the CIT!

Dog Town 2nd May 2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galileo (Post 4676536)

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d207f60d16.png

332nd 2nd May 2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobert (Post 4676629)
BTW I don't know if anyone has noticed but Craigs latest game is that if you say anything negative about Craig's belief in Lloyd then you are a racist.
He is using this game with both Lloyd and his other African American witness.
Also the CIT has yet another release coming and they are saying that truthers can use this release to bring it to law enforcement and the media.
So let me get this straight.....
The CIT has wanted people to buy their videos only to then have to do the work of the CIT!

:eye-poppi:D Where is this and when do I get to play????

Bobert 2nd May 2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redtail (Post 4676723)
:eye-poppi:D Where is this and when do I get to play????

Check out the loose change forum in the Pentagon section. In one of the top 2 threads he as usual begins to argue with someone. He calls the poster a racist and a sexist for posting negative comments about Lloyd and his wife.

Hokulele 2nd May 2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobert (Post 4676752)
Check out the loose change forum in the Pentagon section. In one of the top 2 threads he as usual begins to argue with someone. He calls the poster a racist and a sexist for posting negative comments about Lloyd and his wife.

As a female and a member of an ethnic minority, this is almost incentive enough to register.

Almost, but not quite.

Dog Town 2nd May 2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hokulele (Post 4676756)
As a female and a member of an ethnic minority, this is almost incentive enough to register.

Almost, but not quite.

What...you no like beef sisstah?:D

And Maui is best!

Bobert 2nd May 2009 10:27 PM

Oh man that thread over at ATS is CLASSIC! As usual Craig is itching for a fight and SPreston comes in to defend him.
Oh man Craig and SPreston!
I wonder which one is the shell and which one is the nut?

Bobert 2nd May 2009 10:33 PM

Ok Craig and his remarks regarding racism and sexism can be found on page 3 of this thread:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange...opic/900869/3/
This isnt the first place he has posted this though.
I also saw him say something similar regarding his other African American flyover witness.
There was one post by Craig where he equated that JREF'ers dont take his witnesses seriously because they are working class people.
As if to imply that we are elitists.
I for one work for a living and certainly am not rolling in dough.

Hokulele 2nd May 2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog Town (Post 4676761)
What...you no like beef sisstah?:D

And Maui is best!

Bra, I no like SNAP!

:p

Baylor 2nd May 2009 10:35 PM

http://forthardknox.com/wp-content/u.../race-card.jpg

Dog Town 2nd May 2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hokulele (Post 4676771)
Bra, I no like SNAP!

:p

Cool, me pakalolo,...

Bobert 2nd May 2009 10:53 PM

Craig is so deluded he will work any angle to push his psychotic belief.

Arus808 2nd May 2009 11:42 PM

haha dogtown and hokulele.. no brake up da tread like dat, kays? cause we like tease da dolts Craig and Spreston. only lolos like dem can keep da entertainment. for reals.

Unsecured Coins 3rd May 2009 03:04 AM

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!

The Big Dog 3rd May 2009 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobert (Post 4676770)
Ok Craig and his remarks regarding racism and sexism can be found on page 3 of this thread:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange...opic/900869/3/
This isnt the first place he has posted this though.
I also saw him say something similar regarding his other African American flyover witness.
There was one post by Craig where he equated that JREF'ers dont take his witnesses seriously because they are working class people.
As if to imply that we are elitists.
I for one work for a living and certainly am not rolling in dough.

Wow, Craig may just be delusional. He defends Lloyde by claiming that people who don't believe him and his operative wife are racist sexist and misogynist, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, accusing Lloyde of involvement in mass murder.

I do like how that dope Lin comes bowing and shuffling into the thread to save Craig (apparently not caring that CIT rips Loose Chhange over on their own web site)

MarekM 3rd May 2009 09:10 AM

Lloyde definitely has the possibility for a defamation case against CIT. We need to find him a good pro bono lawyer. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to get any money off of them, but how awesome would an injunction to stop them from spewing their BS all over the internet be?

Alt+F4 3rd May 2009 10:54 AM

I wonder what defense Lloyd is going to use at his trial. Was it mind control or was he so deep undercover he forgot he was a secret agent and started blabbing the plot to Craig?

Baylor 3rd May 2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarekM (Post 4677613)
Lloyde definitely has the possibility for a defamation case against CIT. We need to find him a good pro bono lawyer. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to get any money off of them, but how awesome would an injunction to stop them from spewing their BS all over the internet be?

LashL Where are you?!?!?!?!? Has anyone seen LashL??????

Alt+F4 3rd May 2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarekM (Post 4677613)

An injunction would only further convice them over a cover-up. No real damage is being done to Lloyd England because only 4 or 5 people on planet Earth believe Craig's crap. It's kind of like blasting the Internet with the information that Michelle Obama was behind the Lindberg kidnapping.

Craig and Lloyd looked like they were having fun driving around Washington. I think the England's should adopt Craig.

Mr.Herbert 3rd May 2009 11:04 AM

I have stopped posting on any CIT thread at ATS. When the debunkers do not give him attention, his threads die incredibly fast. I don't mind posting about the imbecile in here, as he can't pimp his B.S.

He is recycling the same old crap and using the elderly cab driver once again.

*yawns*

Baylor 3rd May 2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 (Post 4677864)
Craig and Lloyd looked like they were having fun driving around Washington. I think the England's should adopt Craig.

Autistic kids are a lot of work.

Alt+F4 3rd May 2009 11:10 AM

Too bad Red Foxx is dead, he'd make a great Lloyd England in the Lifetime version of "Taxicab Confessions: The Craig Ranke Story". Someone else said it and it's true, Craig does look like a creepy uncle of the Jonas Brothers.

beachnut 3rd May 2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pardalis (Post 4676473)
Craig Ranke is psychotic. Please ignore.

... open-loop crazy. They are trying to cash in on the CT crowd of anti-intellectual kids who are gullible.

Pardalis 3rd May 2009 01:31 PM

Ranke needs to find a new hobby, harrassing and obsessing over an old taxi cab driver isn't healthy.

fitzgibbon 3rd May 2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pardalis (Post 4678329)
Ranke needs to find a new hobby, harrassing and obsessing over an old taxi cab driver isn't healthy.

Possibly fatal if we're lucky. :)

apathoid 3rd May 2009 03:23 PM

I actually feel sorry for Craig. He has very clearly gone "over the edge" and hopefully he'll land on his feet, but I'm not optimistic. Dude needs serious, serious help.