View Single Post
Old 8th September 2014, 07:57 AM   #465
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

I have the materials that were filed by the City's counsel in response to the truthers' stuff.

The City is bringing a cross-motion for summary judgment; their materials include three affidavits (one by a Chief Structural Engineer for NYC, one by the Executive Director for Budget and Fiscal Operations, and one by the Deputy Comptroller for Accountancy and the Chief Acountant for NYC), as well as a 55 page memorandum of law, and an affirmation of the City's counsel attaching batch of documents including shots of various pages of the truther site (total of 39 pages).

I haven't had time to thoroughly read the materials yet but I've quickly scanned them and they look pretty good.

I don't have time to upload them to my website and publish them at the moment but if someone else can publish them, I can email them out to someone who wants to post them up. Alternatively, perhaps I can attach them as pdfs here, I'm not sure if that will work, but I'll try.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1 Notice of Cross-Motion.pdf (10.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf 2 Levine Affidavit.pdf (154.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf 3 Eschenasy Affidavit.pdf (60.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf 4 Pemberton Affidavit.pdf (49.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by LashL; 8th September 2014 at 08:00 AM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top