View Single Post
Old 13th July 2015, 03:48 PM   #3430
HSienzant
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Robert Harris View Post
Kellerman stated that the time between the first noise/shot he heard and the second, was about 5 seconds.

"Mr. SPECTER. Was there any timespan which you could discern between the first and second shots and what you have described as the flurry?

Mr. KELLERMAN. I will estimate 5 seconds, if that. "

He described the final shots like this, "a flurry of shells come into the car" and "..it was like a double bang--bang, bang."
Let's ignore for a second that you've totally ignored a better explanation for the double-bang Kellerman described and look at a separate timing issue you're ignoring now.

Do the math, Bob. How many seconds between frames 223 and 313 at 18.3 frames per second?

I get 4.9 seconds. What do you get?

You're claiming Kellerman is correct, but his estimate of that gap fits almost exactly with what most LNers believe today -- that Connally was wounded at Z223 and Kennedy was struck 90 frames later.

But you're also arguing Kellerman didn't hear that Z223 shot, he only heard an earlier one, at about Z150-160:

One last point to cover a loose end - one might wonder how we can be sure that the solitary early shot that was audible, was not the one at 223, rather than the one just prior to that, probably circa 150-160.
How can you expect us to believe your contentions when you don't even address obvious timing issues like this?

Especially since you already vouched for Kellerman's accuracy, with him being a federal agent and all:
Roy Kellerman, who rode in the front seat of the presidential limousine is by any standard, a five star witnesses - first, because he was a Secret Service agent whose job was, to keep and eye and an ear out for trouble.
Hank

PS: His five-second estimate fits pretty well with my theory, doesn't it, that there was a shot at Z223, and another at Z313, and Kellerman also heard the sound of the impact of the bullet to JFK's head, and thought that sound was a third shot. And thus, the last shot and the sound of the impact became Kellerman's "flurry". It fits in quite a number of ways, doesn't it? Even down to his estimate of the time between those two shots (4.9 seconds between Z223 and Z313 vs his "5 seconds, if that").

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 13th July 2015 at 04:29 PM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top