View Single Post
Old 4th December 2015, 06:15 PM   #25
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by hecd2 View Post
What's it like?
It was sort of impressive, the very first time I saw it, but over time I've gotten so used to it, I'd rarely, if ever, gave it any thought.
That was, until I'd read the OP, then it was like... Woah, mind = blown. I must have time altering superpowers.

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Keep on practicing until you reach zero point and then solicit money through the web. For only $X, I'll send you my trade secret to boiling water with your brain.
Now we're talking! What good are time altering superpowers if you can't profit from them?
If I'm not mistaken, 'Zero Point' is the same as 'Pointless', right? If so, I'm pretty close to that now.

Originally Posted by Daylightstar View Post
For what purpose (if any) did you boil those pots of water?
Mainly to generate the unholy substance known as 'Mac'n'Cheese', which, despite my utter revulsion to the substance, my kids love to no end. Go figure.

Originally Posted by Darwin123 View Post
Shrewd! No one else asked about the baby in the pot!
No, no, no. What's in the pot is FOR the babies. (See above)

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
This only serves to demonstrate the proverb "a watched pot is never alone"
Isn't it, "A watched clock never tics.", or is it, 'A stitch in time has blown my mind.' ?

Last edited by Mike!; 4th December 2015 at 06:20 PM.
Mike! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top