View Single Post
Old 7th August 2016, 06:37 PM   #746
HDenier
Banned

I don't have to prove your lie, you do

Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
Er, because you claim that the Holocaust is a lie. If you want people to believe your claim, you have to demonstrate why they should believe it. If you don't want to, of course you needn't, but don't expect anyone to believe you just because you say so.

You linked to the site and quoted from it, you claimed that he site lied, now if you want anyone to believe you, you have to tell us what was wrong with their statements, what happened instead of what they said - and how you know. Like what evidence you have to support your claim.

Otherwise, you're just someone posting stuff on an Internet discussion board.
What is wrong with you people? I don't have to prove your holohaox, you do. You quote and show misleading links to pictures of people undressing or whatever they are doing and you then say they went to the gas chambers.....ok PROVE IT......

I don't have to prove they went to any gas chambers because there were none to go to in the first place unless the people undressing were going to get fumigated. I can't prove it because I have no context of the picture, when it was taken, where it was taken, but one fact is clear, they didn't go to a homicidal gas chamber, period.....
HDenier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top