View Single Post
Old 24th September 2016, 04:34 PM   #1680
MicahJava
Illuminator

Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
He has it at the level of the bottom of the ears. Do you believe the EOP is that low? Do you believe the autopsists put it that low?

Also, he has the large head exit wound in the wrong place, doesn't he? Was it isolated to the back left side of the head as he drew it?
The point is that nobody puts the small wound above the level of the ears.

Quote:
No, he says the wound is higher and the lower area is a blood clot.

Q. I'd like you to notice in that photograph- -and, again, --that there is a little white marking--I don't know what it is--that is very near the hairline.
A. Here?
Q. Yes. Do you see that either matter of tissue or something--
A. I have seen that and worried and wondered about it for all these many years. Some people-- many people have alleged that to be the wound. I don't think it is [the wound].
. . .
Q. Okay. Now, if we could go to the other wounds there, could you identify where the entrance wound was in the body of President Kennedy, outside of the scalp now? Does that wound that you're pointing to correspond to the larger wound that is to the right of the ruler in the photograph? Again, assuming President Kennedy were standing erect.
A. Yes.
Q. So it's the wound that comes closer to being towards the tip of the ruler towards the neck?
A. No, this is blood clot down here. This is not wound.
Q. You're referring to a second marking that is somewhat below--
A. Right.

And then there's this, which you didn't quote:
Q. Holding aside the question of how someone might have done that [altered the autopsy photos], is there anything in that photograph that appears to be different from how you remember seeing it on the night of the autopsy?
A. No, and I've seen it many times since. I've seen this photograph many times since then, and it's--I think this was the photograph that was taken there. It's just that my memory of this apparent lesion--
Q. Down at the bottom towards the hairline?
A. --was in a different location. But everything else fits.
. . .
Q. Okay. Now, as you're looking at the photograph of President Kennedy, if you're looking at it as if President Kennedy were standing erect-- of course, he's lying on his side, but we'll look at it from the perspective of the ruler being vertical, pointing upwards, and the head pointing upwards. Could you identify where on the photograph the wound of entrance was located, please--the wound of entrance in the skull?
A. This is the one that I have--photograph that I have had a dilemma about for so many years. This is the white spot that you showed me in the other photograph.
Q. Yes, down near the hairline.
A. Yeah. And that is not where I thought that the wound of entrance was.

He's saying his recollection is that the wound wasn't that low. He clearly said the lower item is a blood clot. He clearly indicates he doesn't think that's the wound. I don't know how much plainer he could be.

Hank
Boswell is pointing out this bit:

Both Boswell and Humes have said at one point that the small wound could be by that white spot, because all they had to see were the BOH photos. Boswell is probably correct in saying that the wound wasn't that low, but he also explicitly says that the red spot isn't the wound and it's too high.

Last edited by MicahJava; 24th September 2016 at 05:02 PM.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top