Thread: Loose Change
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2006, 08:23 AM   #4332
Manny
Illuminator

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
(I have seen firefighters express rage at how certain things were handled during the event and how they may have caused needless deaths, but this is is a far cry from saying it was a big conspiracy.)
This is exactly why I hate the Loosers to the point that I believe "he was a 9-11 conspiracy theorist" should be an affirmative defense to a murder charge. There are real, live questions not answered about 9-11. Questions about building design, questions about communication, questions about fire protection, questions about the role of the military in protecting civilian airspace, questions about civil liberties during a time of war when the exact nature of the war and the duration of it are unclear. Every second spent on these terrorist supporters is a second that ought to be spent on a serious issue. Every person who is persuaded by their garbage is a person who will look at actual important questions from an irrational perspective.
Manny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top