View Single Post
Old 29th June 2006, 05:37 PM   #916
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by XXX View Post
I'm sure you've got several post's worth of material on this interview alone. So much stupidity in there. I love the blog BTW.

I swear, I need to make a list of all the moronic analogies that the 9/11 folks have made to try and explain things they don't understand. For example we have...

* WTC couldn't have collapsed like that because as a tree falls it doesn't turn into sawdust.

* WTC couldn't have collapsed because if the Kebler elves carved a home in the inside of a tree that tree wouldn't fall (listen to the interview!)

* No plane hit the Pentagon because if you stomp on a soda can (made from aluminum) the can doesn't disintegrate.

* No plane hit the Pentagon because if you light a kerosine fire under a soda can, the can doesn't "vaporize"

* No plane hit the WTC because if you build a little model of the WTC and push a model jet into it, the wings break off.

ect, ect...
Has screwloose ever pointed at Ct'ers say the darndest things?

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top