View Single Post
Old 12th April 2007, 08:33 PM   #6
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Welcome Walrus.

With all due respect, if Bermas is "all right," what would someone have to do to be considered "all wrong" in your eyes? Keep in mind that his way of "apologizing" to the firefighters was to claim, not that they are being paid off to keep silent, but that they've bowed to threats to keep silent.

That's disgusting.

On his radio show:
Quote:
Avery claims that Paul Greengrass went back on a promise to donate 10% of profits of United 93 to victims' families: "Apparently he hasn't given anybody any money."

Bermas, Laughing: "Of course he hasn't! Why would he? He's a scumbag"
Had these nasty morons bothered checking, they would have seen that Universal Pictures had donated $1.4 million to Families of Flight 93.

More Bermas:
Quote:
About where the "missing" passengers and crew on the "missing" flights are: "The people are really secondary."
Quote:
Well, honestly, the thing is with the bodies and the people is, WE didn't say those people are on the planes, so we shouldn't be the ones to have to prove it. The government is the people saying these bodies and these people are on these planes, come and show us the pictures. Show us the body parts.
Quote:
To me it's not that spooky. To pull this operation off, it had to be very compartmentalized. The people who were actually doing it had to think that they were drilling it. For instance, they had run World Trade Center drills in the past where planes would hit them. So someone obviously had to drill the imaginary plane into the World Trade Center. What if they thought it was imaginary? They wouldn't know they were involved until after the fact. And then they would never want to talk about it. I mean, can you honestly think that you would want to talk about how you were responsible for the deaths of thousands of people unknowingly?
Bermas, lying to strangers at Ground Zero, 9/11/05:
Quote:
The Bush family fortune came from Nazi gold. His grandfather, Prescott Bush, was a Senator, okay? From '35 to '51 he was Averill Harriman banking corporation's CEO, and the Nazi's top banker. ... We're with the truth.

FEMA's here the night before because they're running a bioterrorism drill! What else needs to be said?

I've got a hundred more points that I could make on the matter. But the bottom line, meat and potatoes, it's in the video evidence. Bottom line. It's there. And this was an inside job, up and down.

Do you know who was the head of security here? Until 9/11? His last day was 9/10. Head of Securacom. Marvin Bush! Marvin Bush was the head of security here!

Want to know who took his place? Deputy Director of the FBI John O'Neill. The only man in the FBI that had the balls enough to go after al Qaeda...his first day is on September 11th, and he's killed, and silenced! What else needs to be said? Why was that not brought up in the [9/11] Commission?
Yes, he's a sensitive soul:
Quote:
There's gonna be every major media outlet in the world at Ground Zero, and if they want a wide shot, they're gonna have to cover us, and a hundred signs that say "9/11 Was an Inside Job," and everything else.
Just plain stupid:
Quote:
Terrorism in this country has always had government backing.
Quote:
Well the evidence that the planes were not the ones they suggested they were is pretty evident. We don't have [inaudible], we don't seem to have anything identifiable at the Pentagon. And the video of the second plane hitting the tower, all we see it the gray underside of the plane, which should be blue. On top of this, the Pentagon and the 2nd WTC planes pulled high G-force maneuvers that did not seem possible anyway. ...I think the evidence is quite strong that they probably switched drone aircraft during war games, and hit the buildings with separate aircraft.
Quote:
[About flight 175]: Just the evidence that it's a totally gray plane, and it's supposed to have markings on it, and not one video on one of the clearest days ever in New York, after all that evidence, can show me that it's a...(to Avery) what airline is it?

Avery (under his breath): United

Bermas: A United Airlines plane, is pretty evident.
Quote:
What hit the Pentagon? The speculation is there, but all's we're saying is that a Boeing 757 did not hit the Pentagon. It's absolutely impossible.
Quote:
A lot of our institutions were built from Nazis.
Quote:
We wouldn't say that this was a conspiracy movie
Quote:
It's the most militarized airspace in the world over the Pentagon
Quote:
If there was a real terrorist threat, the first thing we should have done is militarize our borders with Canada and Mexico, so that terrorists couldn't get into our country easily.
Quote:
I contend that we may have been to the moon, not with rocket technology, but with something else and it's secret. Definitely not the Apollo landings – they're a joke.
Quote:
(On politician John Kerry) This guy practices the occult. He had to in order to get into (Skull & Bones at Yale). What ELSE is he capable of?
Quote:
I really do feel like the evidence is there that these guys (U.S. political and religious leaders) are in the occult. Don't come to me as a moral authority, as a Christian conservative, and then be practicing the total opposite.
Quote:
I mean when you look at how bizarre some of these rituals are, and where these things come from...Helmut Schmidt, for instance, former German Chancellor, talks about all the things he used to do, all these Germanic death cults, and he talks about, you know, Bohemian Grove being a sex event and loving the rituals there, It's suspicious to me, man! I mean, I can see that with my own eyes. ...You look at things like the Montauk Project, and Boys' Town, and they definitely used, you know, drug addicts, sexual deviants, it's mind control! It's absolute mind control.
Quote:
I've always assumed that our country was lying about the JFK assassination.
Quote:
If you look at every major conflict for the past hundred years and beyond that, they all seem to be staged with some sort of a false flag terror attack
Quote:
In order to take over pretty much the western hemisphere of the United States, we had to have William McKinley – who was not president yet – he was in charge of a ship called the Maine. He had to fake a bombing on his ship, and blame it on the Spaniards.
Quote:
Pearl Harbor was a definite set-up. Roosevelt actually ordered out all of the new ships and brought in all of the old, and disabled some of the submarine radar so the attack would be a surprise. So there's World War II.
Quote:
There's also a lot of other things pointing to the fact that George Bush was INVOLVED in the assassination of Kennedy, as a CIA agent.
Quote:
And some people say to me, 'Well, they didn't lie about 9/11" and I say, 'Well you have just haven't done your research. Because that is just not the case. They lied about everything about 9/11.
Quote:
What have they told us that has panned out, to be true? Name one thing?
Quote:
There was a report out in the past couple of days that the government has been actually recruiting pastors and ministers to go around and say, you know, if something like the bird flu hits, it'll be good to go with, like, FEMA into camps and all these other federally-regulated areas, and they're actually being paid to say this stuff. And taking inoculations, and that is SCARY. That is really SCARY! I mean, I'm not a religious person, but just to have them target Christians, you know, to tell them to go along with something as spooky as that, is VERY, VERY telling.
Quote:
Believe it or not, TIVO was working on a brain chip, so that with your TIVO box there it would record what you want, when you want it, and it will base it on your brain patterns.
Quote:
Unfortunately, in this country if there is another major event, and if it is incrementalized and larger than the last one, they could declare martial law at any moment, and have forced inoculations, and who's to say what they put in your body?
Quote:
Unfortunately, I'm the minority in America. I watch the news. I see what's wrong.

Bermas professes to be a patriot and a defender of the U.S. Constitution:

Quote:
I defend the first amendment rights of EVERYONE! PERIOD! Thats the only way it works. [Emphasis his, in writing.]
Yet about me he has said,
Quote:
He's betrayed humanity. He's a traitor to my country. He’s a f’in' punk.

"Does it feel real good to betray humanity? I bet it does."

"How's it feel to be betraying humanity yet again today?'

"He's betraying this country and humanity."

“Like I have stated before people such as yourselves are revealed to be one of two things, government agents on a payroll or brainwashed morons who refuse to accept the truth. Have a Nice 4th of July, and remember you won't be portrayed as someone who just mindlessly let something happen in history, you will be portrayed as a Traitor to your own country!”
Quote:
We respond to our critics with respect.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links

Last edited by Gravy; 12th April 2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: formatting
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top